Aadeez Forums
Forums Tools
Mark All Post As Read
Delete Cookies

Festival Cafe - Christmas & New Year!

Betamakers Community Search   Calendar   Help Help  Register Register  Login Login

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 484950

Author

Maple

Maple View Drop Down
Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Maple Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Festival Cafe - Christmas & New Year!
      Posted: 17 Oct 2012 at 7:51 PM
   @Divya...BEAUTIFUL!! BEAUTIFUL!! :D

Touched..really!!
~~Atif and Sara Forever~~

dipz

dipz View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote dipz Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2012 at 7:49 PM
very very good topic @farrahnazh

love it
subh navratri n EID mubarak to all aadeez..
am so very happie that am gettng navratri wishes frm hereSmile
itz our biggest frstival
as am a bengali,i just wanna say it in Bengali
subha saradiya.Big smile

diwali is in nov---i will wish diwali in that time

"Atif you raise us up, to much more than we can be .. Happy Birthday AADEE !! <3"

Dibya...

Dibya... View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Dibya... Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2012 at 7:25 PM
HAPPY DURGA PUJA ...

HAPPY EID ...
That's not where my heart is. That's not where I can make a stand and that's not where the people who made me Atif Aslam belong.

Najwa :)

Najwa :) View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Najwa :) Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2012 at 7:08 PM
   Happy navratri :) :) 
Aтїf - vоїcё оf нєaят$ :).

Post Options Post Options   Quote Najwa :) Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2012 at 7:08 PM
  sur kshetra annoying q ??? :( 

:( :( Cry

Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2012 at 7:06 PM
^ my pleasure behna xx

Best wishes to you all too! So don't forget the other part of the topic ;) How are you celebrating? What does the festival (whichever you follow) mean to you?  

Edited by farrahnazh - 17 Oct 2012 at 7:14 PM

Dibya...

Dibya... View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Dibya... Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2012 at 7:05 PM
yeeeeeeee me so happy to see Hindus n Muslim festival together in forum... Thankkk uuuu soooo much Farah siso :)))))) It is our biggest festival n nw i can njoy it in forums too... :) Kaash Aadee hum hindu ko v wish kare...    

Happy Durga Puja, Laxmi Puja, Diwali n Eid Mubarak to all Aadeez ...
That's not where my heart is. That's not where I can make a stand and that's not where the people who made me Atif Aslam belong.

Nayab Khan

Nayab Khan View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Nayab Khan Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2012 at 7:02 PM

Happy Navratra Aadeez :)
N eid mubarak :)
Do Pal Ka Yeh Jeevan Hai Kesy Yahan Jeena Seekhon??   

Post Options Post Options   Quote Najwa :) Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2012 at 6:50 PM
   :-) 

Ayah

Ayah View Drop Down
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Quote Ayah Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2012 at 6:42 PM
 Best wishes for Navratra..May blessing of ALMIGHTY shine on all of you :)...
eid ki wishes eid pe dungi :)...(:......
n diwali ki diwali mein :P
woo sabar de jo tere nairey karde..!

Karan.

Karan. View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Karan. Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2012 at 6:26 PM
   happy eid, diwali and navratras tu all aadeez... :) :) :D
Keep CALM
&
Keep Kaam se Kaam..

Maple

Maple View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Maple Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2012 at 4:42 PM
   Hey Di..!! Loved this topic...

Thanks for the wishes..

And yup Wishing the same to all My Beloved Aadeez here!! and across the Globe!! :DHug

Happy Navratri & Eid to all...

May God Bless Our Family!! Now & Forever..:)Hug

Edited by Maple - 17 Oct 2012 at 4:43 PM
~~Atif and Sara Forever~~

Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2012 at 4:38 PM
Here is a space where Aadeez from all over the world can come together and celebrate their festivals and national holidays whatever their background- from Ramadan to Eid, to Navratras and Diwali! Special occasions happen all year round and here is your opportunity to teach your fellow Aadeez about your culture, traditions and how you celebrate!

Use this topic to wish each other, to post reviews of your celebrations, to post photos, and to ask each other questions about the holiday or tradition to understand it better.

I firmly believe understanding each other's traditions, cultures and ways of life creates the basis for life-long friendship between communities. So, as we prepare for food, fun, new clothes, fireworks, gifts and festivities let this be a place where we share what our festivals mean, how we celebrate and have a little fun together

Much love and best wishes for all the upcoming festivals to all 

Edited by farrahnazh - 18 Nov 2012 at 2:49 PM