Aadeez Forums
Forums Tools
Mark All Post As Read
Delete Cookies

Mood :s :) :(

Betamakers Community Search   Calendar   Help Help  Register Register  Login Login

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 166167168169>

Author

ZAREEN.

ZAREEN. View Drop Down
Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote ZAREEN. Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Mood :s :) :(
      Posted: 09 Jun 2015 at 11:30 AM
Big smile 
Being patient, he invited the criticism, accepted challenges, faced rejections & raised his country's name.The man himself, ATIF ASLAM! Happy 12 years of success to the ruler of 19 million hearts.

Enisa akther

Enisa akther View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Enisa akther Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2015 at 12:03 PM
Smile 
mad_for_atfuuu #atif_aslam :* Nobody knows you baby the way i do , nobody loves you baby the way i do. <3

NAYYARA

NAYYARA View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote NAYYARA Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2015 at 6:19 PM
That’s not where my heart is. That’s not where I can make a stand and that’s not where the people who made me Atif Aslam belong.

ZAREEN.

ZAREEN. View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote ZAREEN. Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2015 at 1:56 PM
Thumbs Up 
Being patient, he invited the criticism, accepted challenges, faced rejections & raised his country's name.The man himself, ATIF ASLAM! Happy 12 years of success to the ruler of 19 million hearts.

NAYYARA

NAYYARA View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote NAYYARA Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2015 at 11:31 PM
 Stern Smile
That’s not where my heart is. That’s not where I can make a stand and that’s not where the people who made me Atif Aslam belong.

ZAREEN.

ZAREEN. View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote ZAREEN. Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2015 at 2:03 PM
LOL 

Mootoo

Mootoo View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Mootoo Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2015 at 10:42 AM

Suuhaaana he aur aur mastaaana he ^__^
Some People Just Suck The NICE Right Out of Me. : /

tanha

tanha View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote tanha Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2015 at 6:25 PM
Bura !
Sometimes you got to accept the fact that certain things will never go back to how they used to be ....!!

tanha

tanha View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote tanha Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2015 at 5:55 PM
Extremely off..
Sometimes you got to accept the fact that certain things will never go back to how they used to be ....!!

Mootoo

Mootoo View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Mootoo Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2015 at 3:58 PM

Theeeeeek hi he : /
Some People Just Suck The NICE Right Out of Me. : /

pretty princess

pretty princess View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote pretty princess Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2015 at 2:25 PM
   acha hy

Noor Us Saba

Noor Us Saba View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Noor Us Saba Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2015 at 1:19 PM
Bs so so hi he...Stern Smile 
YOU ARE ENTITLED TO YOUR OWN OPINIONS!!

Aadeez26

Aadeez26 View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Aadeez26 Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2015 at 2:21 AM
   Mera bhi noor... So so.. Trying hard to change though!! 

ZAREEN.

ZAREEN. View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote ZAREEN. Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2015 at 11:13 AM
 Thumbs Up

Noor Us Saba

Post Options Post Options   Quote Noor Us Saba Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2015 at 3:36 PM
Cool 

NAYYARA

NAYYARA View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote NAYYARA Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2016 at 10:25 PM
Star 

ushna adeez

ushna adeez View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote ushna adeez Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2016 at 1:05 PM
    Cry

Noor Us Saba

Post Options Post Options   Quote Noor Us Saba Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2016 at 11:22 AM
Confused 

christina_aadeez

christina_aadeez View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote christina_aadeez Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2016 at 12:01 PM
Confused 
Being patient, he invited the critisicm, accepted challenges, faced rejections & raised his country's name.The man himself, ATIF ASLAM! Happy 12 yrs of success to the ruler of 19 million hearts!

arfaadeez

arfaadeez View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote arfaadeez Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2016 at 12:29 PM
 Tongue
AB DUNYA DEKH LI HAI ,LOG DEKH LIYE HAIN,HAR JAGA GHOOM LIA HAI,HAR JAGA PERFORM KR LIA HAI,FAME DEKH LIA HAI,PESA DEKH LIA HAI, LEKIN JO SEARCH HAI WO UDHAR KI HAI'' ATIF ASLAM

sayra

sayra View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote sayra Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2016 at 2:16 PM
 :(
Can't wait for aadee's up coming songs
#sweetie desai weds nri
#rustom
#a flying jaat
#aadee
#excitement overloaded
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

natasha

natasha View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote natasha Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2016 at 11:12 AM
 :)
Being patient, he invited the criticism, accepted challenges, faced rejections & raised his countrys name.The man himself, ATIF ASLAM! Happy 12 years of success to the ruler of 19 million hearts

Umtul Khatija

Umtul Khatija View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Umtul Khatija Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2016 at 11:19 AM
Confused 

natasha

natasha View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote natasha Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2016 at 3:56 AM
 :)
Being patient, he invited the criticism, accepted challenges, faced rejections & raised his countrys name.The man himself, ATIF ASLAM! Happy 12 years of success to the ruler of 19 million hearts

maha dilawar

maha dilawar View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote maha dilawar Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2017 at 12:47 PM
 Star