Aadeez Forums
Forums Tools
Mark All Post As Read
Delete Cookies

ASMA-UL-HUSNA

Betamakers Community Search   Calendar   Help Help  Register Register  Login Login

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

Author

kintar

kintar View Drop Down
Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote kintar Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ASMA-UL-HUSNA
      Posted: 16 May 2020 at 10:07 AM
   The three and a half minute track relaying the 99 attributes of Allah is produced by Zulfiqar Jabbar Khan alias Xulfi, while the video is directed by Asim Raza, stated a press release.                              https://tribune.com.pk/story/2221886/4/?fbclid=IwAR1ATIKYM3mYAJvB1UleEKJoxhZuM4RGuoUy2qiQUK8BSjZN08G_4G3tO_Q  

kintar

kintar View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote kintar Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2020 at 10:08 AM

kintar

kintar View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote kintar Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2020 at 10:10 AM

A little insight on ASMA-UL-HUSNA

Inscribed into the cultural memory of Pakistan, Asma-Ul-Husna has taken different colours worldwide, profoundly impacting audiences with its verses. Coke Studios version manifests a multilayer soundscape, beginning with the actual sounds of black hole collision, followed by the echoes of Allah from the iconic Azaan of Makkah. The recitation borrows 24 voices from across the country to build a large vocal acapella personality and to further enhance the grandeur of the acapella, Melvin Arthur, a virtuoso musician from Quetta Pakistan, worked on crafting the choir arrangement using vocals from around the world. The track also demonstrates a unique arrangement of duffs as their grand ensemble reverberates in a large space. The whole composition finally comes together seamlessly in the vocals of Atif Aslam reciting the powerful verses.                                       https://dnd.com.pk/asma-ul-husna-by-atif-aslam/189123

kintar

kintar View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote kintar Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2020 at 10:11 AM

kintar

kintar View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote kintar Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2020 at 10:12 AM
 LOL                                                                                                                                    

kintar

kintar View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote kintar Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2020 at 10:13 AM

kintar

kintar View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote kintar Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2020 at 10:15 AM

kintar

kintar View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote kintar Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2020 at 10:16 AM

kintar

kintar View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote kintar Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2020 at 10:19 AM
From Tajdar e Haram to Wohi Khuda Hai. From Azaan to Asma ul Husna. We cant help but be eternally mesmerized by Atif Aslams such soulful performances. It is as if he is gifted with the best of talents and he knows well how and where to use it. Hence, the ever-green additions to Coke Studios profile.                                                                            Coke Studio knows how to run their show, which is why they dont risk with any other artist than the maestro Atif Aslam himself to commence their seasons. Every year Atif Aslams fans wait for this season as if only to slip under the spell of his melodious talent. They all know it if not him, then who?

The interesting fact is, he always goes for the classics and does justice to them. The Qalaams that have revolutionized eras, changed time become his pick, and every single time they break the internet. How? His vocals are magical and we can all agree on that. The notes that he can touch, only suit the maestros vocals.                                                             He is justly gifted and we are truly blessed to be born in the times when hes alive. He is going to be a huge inspiration for the next generations to come.            Well, hasn he said it right? These times of coronavirus have been immensely difficult on many of us. Not many days ago did Atif Aslam called Azaan to uplift the spirit of his nation. It was all over the internet, and now this: the most beautiful of all  99 names of Allah. Coke studio captioned the video with the words, A humble expression of hope and solidarity, as we stand with humanity in these times.         I believe releasing this to coincide with the first five great nights, Lailatul Qadr is the best decision made by Coke studio thus far. We all needed this.                                                                              https://www.parhlo.com/atif-aslam-asma-ul-husna/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=article&utm_campaign=Entertainment&fbclid=IwAR1QFRnKE5_Qeoy09u1A87BEPf0m_8BJIhP212apwELoiI_PiymgUSOdMlA

kintar

kintar View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote kintar Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2020 at 10:21 AM

kintar

kintar View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote kintar Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2020 at 10:22 AM
      Why is Atif gravitating so frequently towards spiritual texts and poetry?

Nothing excites me more than these recitations, says Atif.

I love them more than anything else. Some are beautifully written, like 'Tajdar-e-Haram', and some are self-explanatory such as the Asma-Ul-Husna. They satisfy my soul. On the other hand, the compositions that I write myself satisfy me on a ground level, as a musician.

Is this an indication of Atif becoming more spiritual? And does this mean that well be hearing less commercial, happy-go-lucky love songs from him? The singer mulls over this.

This is a journey and sometimes Ill be exploring more commercial genres and otherwise, Ill lean towards the spiritual side. I havent placed any restrictions on myself and I make a selection when a project is offered to me.                                     Atif continues, I chose to recite the Azaan at a time when the coronavirus pandemic was particularly creating panic. In the Holy Prophets time, people would get on to the rooftops of their homes and recite the Azaan in times of crisis. Similarly I read out the Azaan at a time when the world was in crisis.

And now, with the Asma-Ul-Husna, what could be better than reciting the names of Allah? Whatever I am, whatever I have, it all exists because He wills it to be so. This recitation came straight from the heart.

Atif has also been simultaneously working on his music. But looking beyond spiritualism, and observing the current scenario pragmatically, commercial music is not very likely to make waves right now.

There will be other times for frothy love songs and anthems - nothing could have resonated better with the world right now than a spiritual recitation.

A Coke Studio coup. An Atif Aslam coup. Its been trending on Twitter. People are listening to it on repeat. Keep em coming!        https://images.dawn.com/news/1185269?fbclid=IwAR3C0n-eTAi8WZ1Ak6XlBr0Kx-GKX71UA5teNog8rcwKSA0h6iQuJHEZ_pY

kintar

kintar View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote kintar Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2020 at 10:23 AM

kintar

kintar View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote kintar Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2020 at 10:24 AM

kintar

kintar View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote kintar Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2020 at 10:25 AM
    Lastly, the voice of Atif was the perfect ally to this composition. His natural throw of expression is a miracle. A miracle that just connects to the expression of Asma-ul-Husna. Atif, like my other 24 vocalists, worked hard on developing and expressing the pronunciation to the best of their abilities.

Interestingly, we did all of this in 2 weeks. And that too, remotely. And its actually not easy for me to define my experience in this honestly. But all I can say is .. Miracles happen when you least expect them to .. but Blessings happen when you work honestly towards them. Theyre a gift from God. I know I had to go through the experience of creating this becuase this was meant to be. To strengthen and nurture the bond, the love for the Creator, for Nature, for Time, for Universe that resides inside me and all others involved in this. Im honoured and humbled to have re-imagined Asma-ul-Husna with my team and this is indeed a beautiful blessing.               https://www.facebook.com/XulfiOfficial/posts/3003860196364259?__tn__=K-R

kintar

kintar View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote kintar Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2020 at 10:26 AM

kintar

kintar View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote kintar Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2020 at 10:27 AM
      https://twitter.com/Rafay_Mahmood/status/1261259128221184002     Shocked                                                

atifian

atifian View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote atifian Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2020 at 5:53 PM
   You just cannot stop yourself..Its on loop since release
Main nay tou Teray Sang Tera Her Aik Rang
            Dekha Ha Dekha ha , Ha na

kintar

kintar View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote kintar Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2020 at 7:05 AM

kintar

kintar View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote kintar Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2020 at 7:07 AM

kintar

kintar View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote kintar Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2020 at 7:09 AM

kintar

kintar View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote kintar Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2020 at 7:14 AM

kintar

kintar View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote kintar Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2020 at 7:15 AM

kintar

kintar View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote kintar Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2020 at 7:21 AM

kintar

kintar View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote kintar Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2020 at 7:23 AM

kintar

kintar View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote kintar Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2020 at 7:27 AM