Aadeez Forums
Forums Tools
Mark All Post As Read
Delete Cookies

BPL Season 2 - Scene is on !

Betamakers Community Search   Calendar   Help Help  Register Register  Login Login

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678

Author

nostalgian

nostalgian View Drop Down
Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote nostalgian Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Topic: BPL Season 2 - Scene is on !
      Posted: 19 Jan 2013 at 11:40 PM
  unthhhhhhhhh zabaradst Tongue
 aadee luking hooooooooootttttttttt Wink

Saima

Saima View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Saima Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2013 at 2:05 AM
Originally posted by SaDDaM

^  - Saima Aapi  Congratz , I am happy FOR YOU !!! Smile 
Wese Aapke Reviews Itne badey hote hai Even Without watching Him LIVE !!!
-> So is DAFA I am expecting Even Longer =P Waiting for iT 

Thanx bro :) n Inshallah :)

n @Noureen dear thanx :)  n but maine aab tak koi tracklist ya pics share nahi kiye...

n @ Sara_Yasmin  :)

noureen

noureen View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote noureen Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2013 at 6:40 PM
Originally posted by Saima

Originally posted by SaDDaM

^  - Saima Aapi  Congratz , I am happy FOR YOU !!! Smile 
Wese Aapke Reviews Itne badey hote hai Even Without watching Him LIVE !!!
-> So is DAFA I am expecting Even Longer =P Waiting for iT 

Thanx bro :) n Inshallah :)

n @Noureen dear thanx :)  n but maine aab tak koi tracklist ya pics share nahi kiye...

n @ Sara_Yasmin  :)

i know tum ne nahi ki
tracklist maple share ki thi
aur picz nayab ne
leave

Komal.B

Komal.B View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Komal.B Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2013 at 9:52 PM
Saw a bit of the video of this event and lol the way Atif laughed and started off Doorie loved it.....:D
To the world you may be another Celebrity, But to the aadeez, you are the world. Happy Birthday Aadee =)

Akshay Sarve

Akshay Sarve View Drop Down
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Quote Akshay Sarve Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2013 at 3:08 PM
I am also watching BPL 2 Ceremoney Highlights on ESPN bpl express @9.00pm
If a thousand
painters worked for
a thousand years,
they could not create
a work of art as
beautiful as you.
Happy Birthday
Aadee!

Angry Bird View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Angry Bird Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2013 at 3:43 PM

3 hour grand opening BPL- T20 2013

atif aslam comes after  2:00:00  full coverage of 1 hour !!

enjoy aadeez !

noureen

noureen View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote noureen Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2013 at 6:31 PM
Originally posted by Angry Bird

3 hour grand opening BPL- T20 2013

atif aslam comes after  2:00:00  full coverage of 1 hour !!

enjoy aadeez !

youtube ka alawa koi aur link de doo
leave

Arpita

Arpita View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Arpita Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2013 at 7:08 PM
Originally posted by Nayab Khan

^^welcum Monica jii:))

EXCLUSIVE PICS :D

thanks sisso................

kiran adeez23

kiran adeez23 View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote kiran adeez23 Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2013 at 5:01 AM
atif bhai keep rock

Wajiha_Ali

Wajiha_Ali View Drop Down
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Quote Wajiha_Ali Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2013 at 8:17 PM
 Jb bhi  atif k  concert  dekhti hun unse milne ko aur zyada dil krta h .... ATIF ROCKS !!!
To the world you may be another Celebrity
But to Aadeez you are the world.
Happy Birthday Aadee .

Blue Wave

Ayah

Ayah View Drop Down
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Quote Ayah Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2013 at 7:12 PM

i was watching the video i know its late..but can never afford to miss aadee :)..
best part of bpl :) i was wondering how deep is aadee..
every lyrics every word..every silence that i read..:) n i read more i fall in deeper to know the

person i admire so much..because of his soul and his inner beauty ,...his thinking..his attitude

towards life..and yet..how he tries to move ahead against odds..in search of truth "" ke sach ke

talash hai door akash hai" so true......lines written by shahzad aslam :)..
One things that make a.a stand apart form any other musician or singer or composer his taste

for.. and his thinking..and spirit of writing which reflects in lyrics..and stylin which is

original..discreet....honest..sweet ,.spiritual....at  the same time hes not a pushy or messsy

composer like..he knows when and where the  stuff or performance is overcooked..
so i was singing along while listning..wooooo..like..:)..i think everyone should know how and when to enjoy atifs song...:) ek ada hai woh be..:)aadee ki adda he to hai to sab se alag hai :)
aye zindagi ..:P...when he sings reminds..me how  he has so beautifully become life for a lot of his fans..a reason to live celebrate...:)..hungami halat..is such a powerful lyrics..:)

teaches a lot about life..i have learnt a lot about life from aslam and awesome gang :)..
i so felt like first tiem to sing out loud...:)..sarmad bhai short hair..:P is stunner i liked him long ;)..nevertheless he knows some magic potion to stay young...true inspiration this dude..is n truly words suit him is"USTAD"..;)..
i enjoyed watching listning..n i was singing along :P doorie sahi jae na :P (yar concert me to bilkul be ne :P aadee performs n u miss it :P it is a sin :P )..is bar to salman jee cha gaye :P...
he truly set the floor on fire..specially " har rah par"..he was electric..:P..n camerman ko to lug ra tha..salman jee se pyar ho guya tha..lol :)coz u see aadee se zyada..salman jee ko cover kiya hai =)..n mujhe sabse funny lugta hai stage ke aas pass bande itne serious rehte hai jese aadee ko chura ke le jaenge..n they dont enjoy..his music..n dont even feel him..dont even get into the groove..i think every artist loves when people respond to his music..and reciprocate the love..and music...when they smile and wave..n ask for autograph..n bangladesh was a competition to mauritious audience ...goodlookin crowd ;)..people with awesome skin..and beautiful eyes..:)...i was expecting few aadeez in audience...
and when he closes his eyes..to feel..:P..he reminds me of me :)..singing tera hona luga hun..:)..i also loved the tunnin added by the awesome gang..shammi d suppa spa..n sarmada..! :D n i liked that cute smile..when atif did on "par ab jo hota hai " pehle na hota tha..:)
i feel if u truly feel aadee u can feel layers n layers of his persona..
n sarmad jee..really makes me feel somtimes..i wish i could learn some music from him..his so full of it..:..
and aadee ..........meri bahon me aa bhul jaa..
i felt it.......aakhein num thi......aadee ki :(.....
which i didnt like..so message foh aadee..
n i  also saw tears in eyes of fan in the audience..
i know n i felt the connection......but i never want to see tears in eyes of aadee..or his fans..:(..
intense it is.......aadee whenever u feel sad..i want u remember how special and precious you are to the people who truly care for you..your family,,friends..lovers..:) so never take anyone take tht smile away from ur face...else im gonna stop watching video :P i to definelty dont like sad aadee..:P...

n hona tha pyar to awesome tha yaar :)..i likey likey aadee is dancing...:) (mera walla fav song )..=).. u know i feel being a rockstar is such a noble job..u can heal million hearts with just one lines of urs..:) a song....n ur smile..is that a cherishable gift of god..:)
n to the one gifted..:). salute ue spirit of awesomness :)..:P n i think i really know how enjoy :P ur music ;)..
i love meri kahani :P wese to mujhe sare song pasand hai..but this song is so much aadee so i likey likey more..:)..lol jhullaa to bade stylin se bola aye haye :P..
n man kunto maula i sing this sargam..: ) so much :) always..dara dil ..man kunto maula..:)........n i love tht line zahid ne mere hasile iman nahi dikha..(depicts so much zest and determination)..i pray your life be filled with zest..and may you achieve what you set out :)..
n that thumbs up to crowd was cute..:)..sabse ek bar me batien karna kitna muskil hota..sometime i feel its so difficult to handle..so many people..who loves u so much..who want to be with u ..see you..n u do it so nice..:)..i so much need to download this video :)
my prayers will never be short..so shouldnt be your smiles..:) make it bigger n brighter :)...
n next concerts gotta be awesoming..!

woo sabar de jo tere nairey karde..!

kintar

kintar View Drop Down
Online Status: Online
Post Options Post Options   Quote kintar Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2019 at 1:01 PM
 ClapStar