Aadeez Forums
Forums Tools
Mark All Post As Read
Delete Cookies

lets learn more about Islam

Betamakers Community Search   Calendar   Help Help  Register Register  Login Login

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12

Author

Rida Mughal

Rida Mughal View Drop Down
Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Rida Mughal Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Topic: lets learn more about Islam
      Posted: 28 Jan 2013 at 5:07 PM
ur welcome.

Ayesha

Ayesha View Drop Down
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Quote Ayesha Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2013 at 8:59 AM
Hadith collection,speech of Prophet Muhammad(peace be upon him)
   â– Hadith is about Fridays

Reported by Ibn `Umar (RA): The Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said, "When one of you intends to come for the Friday prayer, he should take a bath.''

[Al-Bukhari and Muslim]

â– Hadith is about Food

Reported by Ibn `Abbas (RA): Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) went to bed hungry for several successive nights, nor did his family have a thing for supper for many consecutive nights; and their bread was mostly of barley.

[At-Tirmidhi]

â– Hadith is about Begging

Reported by Zubair bin `Awwam (RA): Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said, "It is far better for you to take your rope, go to the mountain, (cut some firewood) carry it on your back, and sell it and thereby save your face than begging from people whether they give you or refuse.''

[Al-Bukhari]

â– Hadith is about Good Acts

Reported by `Abdullah bin `Amr bin Al-`as (RA): A man asked Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him), "Which act in Islam is the best?'' He (peace be upon him) replied, "To feed (the poor and the needy) and to greet those whom you know and those you do not know.''

[Al-Bukhari and Muslim]

â– Hadith is about Belief

Reported by Abu Hurairah (RA): Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said, "He who believes in Allah and the Last Day let him not harm his neighbour; and he who believes in Allah and the Last Day let him show hospitality to his guest; and he who believes in Allah and the Last Day let him speak good or remain silent".

[Al-Bukhari and Muslim]

â– Hadith is about Neglect

Reported by `Abdullah bin `Amr bin Al-`as (RA): Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said, "Neglecting one's own dependents is a reason enough for a man to commit a sin".

[Abu Dawud]

â– Hadith is about Strength

Reported by Abu Hurairah (RA): Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said, "The strong man is not the one who wrestles, but the strong man is in fact the one who controls himself in a fit of rage.''

[Al-Bukhari and Muslim]

â– Hadith is about Humility

Reported by `Iyad bin Himar (RA): Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said, "Allah has revealed to me that you should humble yourselves to one another. One should neither hold himself above another nor transgress against another.''

[Muslim]

â– Hadith is about Piety

Reported by An-Nawwas bin Sam`an (RA): The Prophet (peace be upon him) said, "Piety is good manner, and sin is that which creates doubt and you do not like people to know of it.''

[Muslim]

â– Hadith is about Envy

Reported by Ibn `Umar (RA): Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said: "Envy is justified in regard to two types of persons only: a man whom Allah has given knowledge of the Qur'an, and so he recites it during the night and during the day; and a man whom Allah has given wealth and so he spends from it during the night and during the day.''

[Al-Bukhari and Muslim]

â– Hadith is about Arrogance

Reported by Abu Hurairah (RA): Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said, "While a man was walking, dressed in clothes admiring himself, his hair combed, walking haughtily when Allah caused the earth to swallow him. Now he will continue to go down in it (as a punishment) until the Day of Resurrection.''

[Muslim]

â– Hadith is about Manners

Reported by Abu Hurairah (RA): Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said, "The most perfect man in his faith among the believers is the one whose behaviour is most excellent; and the best of you are those who are the best to their wives.''

[At-Tirmidhi].

â– Hadith is about Glad Tidings

Reported by Anas (RA): The Prophet (peace be upon him) said, "Make things easy and do not make them difficult, cheer the people up by conveying glad tidings to them and do not repulse (them).''

[Al-Bukhari and Muslim]

â– Hadith is about Kindness

Reported by `Abdullah bin `Umar (RA): The Prophet (peace be upon him) said, "The finest act of goodness is that a person should treat kindly the loved ones of his father".

[Muslim]

â– Hadith is about Women

Reported by Abu Hurairah (RA): The Prophet (peace be upon him) said, "A woman is married for four things: for her wealth, for her lineage, for her beauty or for her piety. Select the pious, may you be blessed!".

[Al-Bukhari and Muslim]

â– Hadith is about Hell Fire

Reported by Abu Hurairah (RA): Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said, "By Him in Whose Hand my soul is! You will not enter Jannah until you believe, and you shall not believe until you love one another. May I inform you of something, if you do, you love each other. Promote greeting amongst you (by saying As-salamu `alaikum to one another)".

[Muslim]

â– Hadith is about Repentance

Reported by Abu Musa (RA): The Prophet (peace be upon him) said, "Allah, the Exalted, stretches His Hand during the night so that those who commit sins by day may repent, and He stretches His Hand in the day so that those who commit sins by night may repent. He keeps doing so until the sun rises from the West".

[Muslim]

â– Hadith is about Greed

Reported by K`ab bin Malik (RA): Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said, "Two hungry wolves sent in the midst of a flock of sheep are no more destructive to them than a man's greed for wealth and fame is to his Deen.''

[At-Tirmidhi]

â– Hadith is about the Day of Judgement

Reported by Abu Hurairah (RA): The Prophet (peace be upon him) said, "Allah, the Exalted, says: `I will contend on the Day of Resurrection against three (types of) people: One who makes a covenant in My Name and then breaks it; one who sells a free man as a slave and devours his price; and one who hires a workman and having taken full work from him, does not pay him his wages.'''

[Al-Bukhari]

â– Hadith is about Allah's Mercy

Reported by Jundub bin `Abdullah (RA): The Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said, "Once someone said: `By Allah! Allah will not forgive such and such (a person).' Thereupon Allah, the Exalted and the Glorious, said: `Who is he who takes an oath in My Name that I will not grant pardon to so-and-so? I have granted pardon to so-and-so and rendered your good deeds fruitless.'''

[Muslim]

â– Hadith is about the Dead

Reported by `Aishah (RA): The Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said, "Do not abuse the dead, because they have attained that which they had forwarded (i.e., their deeds, good or bad).''

[Al-Bukhari]

â– Hadith is about Obeying Allah

Reported by `Aishah (RA) said: The Prophet (peace be upon him) said, "He who vows to obey Allah, should obey Him. But he who vows to disobey Allah, should not disobey Him.''

[Al-Bukhari]

â– Hadith is about Knowledge

Reported by Anas (RA): The Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said, "He who goes forth in search of knowledge is considered as struggling in the Cause of Allah until he returns.''

[At-Tirmidhi]

â– Hadith is about Dissension

Reported by Nu`man bin Bashir (RA) reported: Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said, "Straighten your rows (during Salat) or Allah would create dissension amongst you".

[Al-Bukhari and Muslim]

â– Hadith is about Moderation

Reported by Jabir bin Samurah (RA): I used to perform prayer with the Prophet (peace be upon him) and his Salat was of a moderate length and his Khutbah too was moderate in length.

[Muslim]

â– Hadith is about Islam

Reported by Abu Hurairah (RA): The Prophet (peace be upon him) said, "The religion (of Islam) is easy, and whoever makes the religion a rigour, it will overpower him. So, follow a middle course (in worship); if you can't do this, do something near to it and give glad tidings and seek help (of Allah) at morn and at dusk and some part of night".

[Al-Bukhari]

â– Hadith is about Pleasing Allah

Reported by Anas (RA): Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said, "Allah will be pleased with His slave who praises Him (i.e., says Al-hamdu lillah) when he eats and praises Him when he drinks".

[Muslim]

â– Hadith is about Deeds

Reported by Abu Hurairah (RA): Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said, "The five (daily) Salat (prayers), and from one Jumu`ah prayer to the (next) Jumu`ah prayer, and from Ramadan to Ramadan are expiations for the (sins) committed in between (their intervals); provided the major sins are not committed".

[Muslim]

â– Hadith is about Afflictions

Reported by Abu Hurairah (RA): Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said, "Hasten to do good deeds before you are overtaken by one of the seven afflictions.'' Then (giving a warning) he said, "Are you waiting for such poverty which will make you unmindful of devotion; or prosperity which will make you corrupt, or disease as will disable you, or such senility as will make you mentally unstable, or sudden death, or Ad-Dajjal who is the worst expected absent, or the Hour, and the Hour will be most grievous and most bitter".

[At-Tirmidhi]

â– Hadith is about Great Reward

Reported by Abu Ayyub Al-Ansari (RA): The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: "He who utters ten times: `La ilaha illallahu, wahdahu la sharika lahu, lahulmulku wa lahulhamdu, wa Huwa `ala kulli sha'in Qadir (there is no true god except Allah. He is One and He has no partner with Him. His is the sovereignty and His is the praise, and He is Omnipotent),' he will have a reward equal to that for freeing four slaves from the progeny of Prophet Isma`il.''

[Al-Bukhari and Muslim]

â– Hadith is about Fire

Reported by Jabir (RA): Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said, "My parable and that of yours is like a man who kindled a fire. When it has illuminated all around him, the moths and grasshoppers began to fall therein. He tried to push them away, but they overcame him and jumped into it. I am catching hold of your waists ties (to save you) from fire, but you slip away from my hands".

[Muslim]

â– Hadith is about Jannah

Reported by Abu Ayyub Khalid bin Zaid Al-Ansari (RA): A man came to Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) and said, "Direct me to a deed which will admit me to Jannah and take me away from the Fire". The Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said, "Worship Allah and associate no partner with Him, perform As-Salat, pay Zakat, and maintain the ties of kinship".

[Al-Bukhari and Muslim]

â– Hadith is about Piety

Reported by Wabisah bin Ma`bad (RA): I went to Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) and he asked me, "Have you come to inquire about piety?'' I replied in the affirmative. Then he said, "Ask your heart regarding it. Piety is that which contents the soul and comforts the heart, and sin is that which causes doubts and perturbs the heart, even if people pronounce it lawful and give you verdicts on such matters again and again.''

[Ahmad and Ad-Darmi]

â– Hadith is about Wives

Reported by Abu Hurairah (RA): Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said, "A believer must not hate (his wife) believing woman; if he dislikes one of her characteristics he will be pleased with another".

[Muslim]

â– Hadith is about Remembering Allah

Reported by Jabir (RA): I heard the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) saying, "The best way to celebrate the remembrance of Allah is to say: La ilaha illallah (there is no true god except Allah).''

[Tirmidhi]

â– Hadith is about Girls

Reported by Anas (RA): The Prophet (peace be upon him) said, "Whoever supports two girls till they attain maturity, he and I will come on the Day of Resurrection like this". Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) joined his fingers illustrating this.

[Muslim]

â– Hadith is about Abstaining

Reported by `Aishah (RA): Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) would sometimes abstain from doing something he wished to do, lest others should follow him and it might become obligatory upon them.

[Al-Bukhari and Muslim]

â– Hadith is about Good Deeds

Reported by Abu Dharr (RA): The Prophet (peace be upon him) said, "The deeds of my people, good and bad, were presented before me, and I found the removal of harmful objects from the road among their good deeds, and phlegm which might be in a mosque left unburied among their evil deeds".

[Muslim]

â– Hadith is about Martyrdom

Intention can be more powerful than you think. Reported by Abu Thabit from Sahl bin Hunaif (RA): The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: "He who asks Allah for martyrdom, Allah will raise him to the high status of the martyrs, even if he dies on his bed".

[Muslim].

â– Hadith is about Great Great Reward

Reported by Abu Hurairah (RA): The Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said, "Allah, the Exalted, says: 'I have no reward other than Jannah for a believing slave of Mine who remains patient for My sake when I take away his beloved one from among the inhabitants of the world".

[Al-Bukhari].

â– Hadith is about Gifts

Reported by An-Nu`man bin Bashir (RA): My father took me to the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) and said to him: "I have gifted one of my slaves to this son of mine.'' The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "Have you given such gift to every son of yours?'' He replied, "No.'' Thereupon he said, "Take this gift back." 

[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

â– Hadith is about Souls

Reported by `Aishah (RA): The Prophet (peace be upon him), "None of you should say: `My soul has become evil.' He should say: `My soul is in bad shape.'''

[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

â– Hadith is about Major Sins

Reported by `Abdullah bin `Amr bin Al-As (RA): The Prophet (peace be upon him) said, "Of the major sins are: Associating anything in worship with Allah, disobedience to the parents, killing without justification and taking a false oath (intentionally).''

[Al-Bukhari]

â– Hadith is about Lies

Reported by Ibn `Umar (RA): The Prophet (peace be upon him) as saying: "The worst of lies is to pretend to have seen something which he has not seen.''

[Al-Bukhari]

â– Hadith is about Honour

Reported by Abu Hurairah (RA): The Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said: "The blood, honour and property of a Muslim is inviolable for another Muslim.''

[Muslim]

â– Hadith is about Backbiting

Reported by Abu Hurairah (RA): The Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said, "Do you know what is backbiting?'' The Companions said: "Allah and His Messenger know better.'' Thereupon he said, "Backbiting is talking about your (Muslim) brother in a manner which he dislikes.'' It was said to him: "What if my (Muslim) brother is as I say.'' He said, "If he is actually as you say, then that is backbiting; but if that is not in him, that is slandering.''

[Muslim]

â– Hadith is about Salvation

Reported by 'Uqbah bin `Amir (RA): I asked the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him), "How can salvation be achieved?'' He replied, "Control your tongue, keep to your house, and weep over your sins.''

[At-Tirmidhi]

Reported by Sahl bin Sa`d (RA): The Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said, "Whosoever gives me a guarantee to safeguard what is between his jaws and what is between his legs, I shall guarantee him Jannah.''

[Al-Bukhari]

â– Hadith is about Filling the Rows

Reported by Anas (RA): The Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said, "Fill (complete) the first row, then the one next to it; and if there is any deficiency (incompleteness), it should be in the last row.''

[Abu Dawud]

â– Hadith is about Borrowing Money

Reported by Abu Hurairah (RA): The Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said, "There was a person who used to loan money to the people and he used to say to his servant: `When an insolvent person comes to you, show him leniency so that Allah may forbear our faults.' So when he met Allah (i.e., when he died), Allah forgave him.''

[Al-Bukhari and Muslim]

â– Hadith is about Supplication

Reported by Ibn Mas`ud (RA): The Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said: "The people who will be nearest to me on the Day of Resurrection will be those who supplicate Allah more often for me.''

[At-Tirmidhi]

Reported by Abu Hurairah (RA): The Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said, "He who does not acquire knowledge with the sole intention of seeking the Pleasure of Allah but for worldly gain, will not smell the fragrance of Jannah on the Day of Resurrection.''

[Abu Dawud].

â– Hadith is about Knowledge

Reported by Abu Umamah (RA): The Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said, "The superiority of the learned over the devout worshipper is like my superiority over the most inferior amongst you (in good deeds).'' He went on to say, "Allah, His angels, the dwellers of the heaven and the earth, and even the ant in its hole and the fish (in water) supplicate in favour of those who teach people knowledge.''

[At-Tirmidhi].

â– Hadith is about Fasting

Reported by `Abdullah bin `Amr bin Al-`As (RA): The Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said, "Observing Saum (fasting) on three days of every month is equivalent to a full month's fasting.''

[Al-Bukhari and Muslim]

â– Hadith is about a House in Jannah

Reported by Umm Habibah (RA) the Mother of the Believers: I heard the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) saying, "A house will be built in Jannah for every Muslim who offers twelve Rak`ah of optional Salat other than the obligatory Salat in a day and a night (to seek the Pleasure of Allah).''

[Muslim]

â– Hadith is about Adhan

Reported by Abu Hurairah (RA): The Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him), "If people came to know the blessing of calling Adhan and the standing in the first row, they could do nothing but would draw lots to secure these privileges.''

[Al-Bukhari and Muslim]

â– Hadith is about Voluntary Salah

Did you ever wonder what the benefits of voluntary Salat are? Reported by Abu Hurairah (RA): The Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said, "The first of man's deeds for which he will be called to account on the Day of Resurrection will be Salat. If it is found to be perfect, he will be safe and successful; but if it is incomplete, he will be unfortunate and a loser. If any shortcoming is found in the obligatory Salat, the Glorious and Exalted Rubb will command to see whether His slave has offered any voluntary Salat so that the obligatory Salat may be made up by it. Then the rest of his actions will be treated in the same manner.''

[At-Tirmidhi]

â– Hadith is about Fajr & Isha

Reported by Abu Hurairah (RA): The Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said, "No Salat is more burdensome to the hypocrites than the Fajr (dawn) prayer and the `Isha' (night) prayer; and if they knew their merits, they would come to them even if they had to crawl to do so.''

[Al-Bukhari and Muslim]

â– Hadith is about Salaat

Reported by Abu Sa`id Al-Khudri (RA): The Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) used to seek protection against the evil of jinn and the evil eyes till Surat Al-Falaq and Surat An-Nas were revealed. After they were revealed, he took to them for seeking Allah's protection and left everything besides them.

[At-Tirmidhi]

â– Hadith is about Jinns

Reported by Abu Sa`id Al-Khudri (RA): The Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) used to seek protection against the evil of jinn and the evil eyes till Surat Al-Falaq and Surat An-Nas were revealed. After they were revealed, he took to them for seeking Allah's protection and left everything besides them.

[At-Tirmidhi]

â– Hadith is about the Greatest Surah

Reported by Abu Sa`id Ar-Rafi` bin Al-Mu`alla (RA): The Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said, "Shall I teach you the greatest Surah in the Qur'an before you leave the mosque?'' Then he (peace be upon him), took me by the hand, and when we were about to step out, I reminded him of his promise to teach me the greatest Surah in the Qur'an. He (peace be upon him) said, "It is `Alhamdu lillahi Rabbil `Alamin (i.e., Surat Al-Fatihah) which is As-Sab` Al-Mathani (i.e., the seven oft-repeated Ayat) and the Great Qur'an which is given to me.''

[Al-Bukhari]

â– Hadith is about Memorising Quran

Reported by Ibn `Abbas (May Allah be pleased with them): The Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said, "He who does not memorize any part from the Qur'an he is like the ruined house.''

[At-Tirmidhi]

â– Hadith is about Quran

Reported by An-Nawwas bin Sam`an (RA): I heard the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) saying, "The Qur'an and its people who applied it, will be brought on the Day of Resurrection preceded with Surat Al-Baqarah and Surat Al-`Imran arguing on behalf of those who applied them.''

[Muslim]

â– Hadith is about Salaams

Reported by Anas (RA): The Prophet (peace be upon him) used to repeat his words thrice so that the meaning thereof would be fully understood, and whenever he came upon a gathering of people, he would greet them. He would repeat Salam thrice.

[Al-Bukhari]

â– Hadith is about Adam

Reported by Abu Hurairah (RA): The Prophet (peace be upon him) said, "When Allah created Adam (peace be upon him), He said to him: `Go and greet that company of angels who are sitting there - and then listen to what they are going to say in reply to your greetings because that will be your greeting and your offspring's.' Adam (peace be upon him) said to the angels: `As-Salamu `Alaikum.' They replied: `As-Salamu `Alaikum wa Rahmatullah.' Thus adding in reply to him: `wa Rahmatullah (and Mercy of Allah)' to his greeting.''

[Al-Bukhari and Muslim]

â– Hadith is about Drinking

Reported by Anas (RA): Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) used to breathe three times in the course of a drink (he used to drink in three gulps).

[Al-Bukhari and Muslim]

â– Hadith is about Mercy

Reported by `Amr bin Shu`aib (RA): Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said: "He is not one of us who shows no mercy to younger ones and does not acknowledge the honour due to our elders".

[At-Tirmidhi and Abu Dawud]

â–  Hadith is about Relations

Reported by `Abdullah bin `Amr Al-`as (RA): The Prophet (peace be upon him) said, "The person who perfectly maintains the ties of kinship is not the one who does it because he gets recompensed by his relatives (for being kind and good to them), but the one who truly maintains the bonds of kinship is the one who persists in doing so even though the latter has severed the ties of kinship with him".

[Al-Bukhari]

â– Hadith is about Parents

Reported by Abu Hurairah (RA): The Prophet (peace be upon him) said, "May he be disgraced! May he be disgraced! May he be disgraced, whose parents, one or both, attain old age during his life time, and he does not enter Jannah (by rendering being dutiful to them)".

[Muslim]

â– Hadith is about Lies

Reported by Umm Kulthum bint `Uqbah (RA): Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said, 'The person who (lies) in order to conciliate between people is not a liar, when he conveys good or says (something) good".

[Al-Bukhari and Muslim]

Reported by Abu Mas`ud `Uqbah bin `Amr Al-Ansari Al-Badri (RA): Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said, "Whoever guides someone to virtue will be rewarded equivalent to him who practices that good action".

[Muslim]

â– Hadith is about Innovation

Reported by `Aishah (RA): Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said, "If anyone introduces in our matter something which does not belong to it, will be rejected".

[Al-Bukhari and Muslim]

â– Hadith is about Friday

Reported by Abu Hurairah (RA): I heard the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) as saying: "None of you should observe fast on Friday except that he should observe fast either one day before it or one day after it.''

[Al-Bukhari and Muslim]

Reported by Abu Marthad Kannaz bin Husain (RA): I heard the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) saying: "Do not offer Salat (prayer) facing the graves and do not sit on them.''

[Muslim]

â– Hadith is about Fever

Reported by Jabir (RA): The Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) visited Umm Sa'ib (or Umm Musaiyyab) and asked her, "What ails you O Umm Sa'ib (or Umm Musaiyyab)? You are shivering.'' She replied: "It is a fever, may Allah not bless it!'' He said to her, "Do not revile fever, for it cleanses out the sins of the sons of Adam in the same way that a furnace removes the dirt of iron.''

[Muslim]

â– Hadith is about Shirk

Reported by Ibn `Umar (RA) said: I heard a man saying: "No, by the Ka`bah.'' I admonished him: "Do not swear by any thing besides Allah, for I heard the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) saying, `He who swears by anyone or anything other than Allah, has indeed committed an act of Kufr or Shirk'.''

[At-Tirmidhi]

â– Hadith is about our Dogs

Reported by Abu Talhah (RA): The Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said, "The angels [i.e. the angels of mercy] do not enter a house in which there is a dog or a portrait.''

[Al-Bukhari and Muslim]

â– Hadith is about Gifts

Reported by Ibn `Abbas (RA): The Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said, "He who gives something (to someone) as a gift and then gets it back (from him or her) is like a dog which eats its own vomit.''

[Al-Bukhari and Muslim]

â– Hadith is about Cats

Reported by Ibn `Umar (RA): The Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said, "A woman was punished in Hell because of a cat which she had confined until it died. She did not give it to eat or to drink when it was confined, nor did she free it so that it might eat the vermin of the earth.''

[Bukhari and Muslim]

â– Hadith is about Forsaking

Reported by Abu Hurairah (RA): The Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said, "It is not lawful for a Muslim to forsake his (Muslim) brother beyond three days; and whosoever does so for more than three days, and then dies, will certainly enter the Hell.''

[Abu Dawud]

â– Hadith is about Good Manners

Reported by Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him): The Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said: "It does not befit a Siddiq (righteous Muslim) to frequently curse others.''

[Muslim]

Reported by Abu Hurairah (RA): The Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said, "The gates of Jannah are opened on Mondays and Thursdays, and then every slave (of Allah) is granted forgiveness if he does not associate anything with Allah in worship. But the person in whose heart there is rancour against his (Muslim) brother, they will not be pardoned and with regard to them it will be said twice: `Hold both of them until they are reconciled with each other.'''

[Muslim]

â– Hadith is about Grudges

Reported by Anas bin Malik (RA): The Prophet (peace be upon him) said, "Do not harbour grudge against one another, nor jealousy, nor enmity; and do not show your backs to one another; and become as fellow brothers and slaves of Allah. It is not lawful for a Muslim to avoid speaking with his brother beyond three days.''

[Al-Bukhari and Muslim]

â– Hadith is about Supplication

Reported by Hudhaifah and Abu Dharr (RA): The Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) used to supplicate when he went to bed at night: "Bismik-Allahumma ahya wa amut (With Your Name, O Allah, I expire and return to life).''

[Al-Bukhari]

â– Hadith is about Angels

Reported by Abu Hurairah and Abu Sa`id Al-Khudri (RA): The Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said, "When a group of people assemble for the remembrance of Allah, the angels surround them (with their wings), (Allah's) mercy envelops them, Sakinah, or tranquillity descends upon them and Allah makes a mention of them before those who are near Him.''

[Muslim]

â– Hadith is about Remembering Allah

Reported by `Abdullah bin Busr (RA): One of the Companions said, "O Messenger of Allah. There are many injunctions of Islam for me. So tell me something to which I may hold fast.'' He said, "Keep your tongue wet with the remembrance of Allah.''

[At-Tirmidhi]

â– Hadith is about Wudu

Reported by Abu Malik Al-Ash`ari (RA): The Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said, "Wudu' is half of Salat, and the expression: `Subhan-Allah (Allah is free from imperfection)' fills the Balance, and the expression: `Al-hamdu lillah (praise be to Allah)' fills the space between the heavens and the earth.''

[Muslim]

â– Hadith is about Hajj

Reported by Abu Hurairah (RA): The Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said, "Whoever performs Hajj (pilgrimage) and does not have sexual relations (with his wife), nor commits sin, nor disputes unjustly (during Hajj), then he returns from Hajj as pure and free from sins as on the day on which his mother gave birth to him.''

[Al-Bukhari and Muslim]

â– Hadith is about Age

Reported by Anas bin Malik (RA): Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said, "If a young man honours an older person on account of his age, Allah appoints someone to show reverence to him in his old age"

[At-Tirmidhi]

â– Hadith is about Reward

Reported by Abu Hurairah (RA): The Prophet (peace be upon him) said, "He who goes to the mosque at dawn or dusk (for Salat), Allah prepares a hospitable abode for him in Jannah, every time when he walks to it or comes back from it"

[Bukhari and Muslim]

â– Hadith is about Mercy

Reported by Abu Hurairah  (RA): Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said, "He who repents before the sun rises from the west, Allah will forgive him. 

[Muslim]

â– Hadith is about Anger

Reported by Sulaiman bin Surad (RA): I was sitting with the Prophet (peace be upon him) when two men began to quarrel and curse each other and the face of one of them turned red and the veins of his neck were swollen (from rage). Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said, "I know of a word, if he were to utter that, his rage would vanish and that is: A`udhu billahi minash-Shaitan nir-rajim (I seek refuge with Allah from Satan, the accursed).'' 

â– Hadith is about Markets

Reported by Abu Hurairah (RA): The Prophet (peace be upon him) said, "The dearest parts on the face of the earth near Allah are its mosques, and the most hated parts near Allah are its markets.''  

[Muslim]

â– Hadith is about Government

Reported by Abu Hurairah (RA): Once the Prophet (peace be upon him) was speaking to us when, a bedouin came and asked him: "When will the Last Day be?'' The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) replied, "When the practice of honouring a trust is lost, expect the Last Day.'' He asked: "How could it be lost?'' He replied, "When the government is entrusted to the undeserving people, then wait for the Last Day.''

[Bukhari] 

â– Hadith is about Dajjal

Reported by `Imran bin Hussain (RA): I heard the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) saying, "Between time of the creation of Adam and the Resurrection Day, there is nothing greater than the mischief of Dajjal (the Antichrist).'' 

[Muslim]

â– Hadith is about Forgiveness

Reported by Thauban (RA): Whenever the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) finished his Salat (prayer), he would beg forgiveness three times [by saying, `Astaghfirullah' (3 times)] and then he would say: "Allahumma Antas-Salamu, wa minkas-Salamu, tabarakta ya Dhal-Jalali wal-Ikram. (O Allah! You are the Bestower of security and security comes from You; Blessed are You. O Possessor of glory and honour).'' 

[Muslim]

â– Hadith is about Adam

Reported by Ibn Mas`ud (RA): The Prophet (peace be upon him) said, "The first son of Adam [i.e. Qabil] takes a share of the guilt of every one who murders another wrongfully because he was the initiator of committing murder"

[Bukhari and Muslim]

â– Hadith is about Allah

Reported by Anas (RA): The Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said, "When Allah intends good for His slave, He punishes him in this world, but when He intends an evil for His slave, He does not hasten to take him to task but calls him to account on the Day of Resurrection.''

[Tirmidhi]

â– Hadith is about Allah's Mercy

Reported by Abu Sa`id and Abu Hurairah (RA): The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: "Never a believer is stricken with a discomfort, an illness, an anxiety, a grief or mental worry or even the pricking of a thorn but Allah will expiate his sins on account of his patience"

[Bukhari and Muslim]

â– Hadith is about the Night Journey

Exalted is He who took His Servant by night from al-Masjid al-Haram to al-Masjid al- Aqsa, whose surroundings We have blessed, to show him of Our signs. Indeed, He is the Hearing, the Seeing.

Surat Al Isra Quran 17:1

â– Hadith is about Amazing Faith

Reported by Ibn `Abbas (RA): The Messenger of Allah Muhammad (peace be upon him) was told: "A great army of the pagans had gathered against him, so fear them". But this (warning) only increased him and the Muslims in Faith and they said: "Allah (Alone) is sufficient for us, and He is the Best Disposer of affairs (for us)"

[Bukhari]

â– Hadith is about Doubt

Reported by Hasan bin `Ali (RA): The Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said: "Give up what is doubtful to you for that which is not doubtful; for truth is peace of mind and falsehood is doubt". 

[Tirmidhi]

Reported by `Abdullah bin `Abbas (RA):  Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said that Allah, the Glorious, said: "He who intends to do a good deed but he does not do it, then Allah records it for him as a full good deed, but if he carries out his intention, then Allah the Exalted, writes it down for him as from ten to seven hundred folds, and even more. But if he intends to do an evil act and has not done it, then Allah writes it down with Him as a full good deed, but if he intends it and has done it, Allah writes it down as one bad deed"

[Bukhari and Muslim]

â– Hadith is about enjoying Jannah

Reported by Abu Hurairah (RA): The Prophet (peace be upon him) said, "I saw a man going about in Jannah (and enjoying himself) as a reward for cutting from the middle of the road, a tree which was causing inconvenience to the Muslims"

[Muslim]

â– Hadith is about fearing Allah

Reported by Abu Dharr and Mu`adh bin Jabal (RA): Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said, "Fear Allah wherever you are, do good deeds after doing bad ones, the former will wipe out the latter, and behave decently towards people"

[Tirmidhi]

â– Ayah is about Justice

This Day every soul will be recompensed for what it earned. No injustice today! Indeed, Allah is swift in account.

Surat Ghafir 40:17

â– Beautiful Ayah is Allah

The forgiver of sin, acceptor of repentance, severe in punishment, owner of abundance. There is no deity except Him; to Him is the destination.

Surat Al Ghafir 40:3

â– Hadith is about Dreams

Reported by Jabir (RA): Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him): "When one of you sees a bad dream let him blow three times on his left, seek refuge in Allah from the Satan three times (i.e., by saying: A`udhu billahi minash-Shaitanir-Rajim) and change the side on which he was lying.'' 

[Muslim]

â– Hadith is about Repentance

Reported by Anas bin Malik Al-Ansari (RA): Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said, "Verily, Allah is more delighted with the repentance of His slave than a person who lost his camel in a desert land and then finds it (unexpectedly)"

[Bukhari and Muslim]

â– Ayah is about Fire

Say, "Indeed, the death from which you flee - indeed, it will meet you. Then you will be returned to the Knower of the unseen and the witnessed, and He will inform you about what you used to do."

Surat Al Jumuah 62:8

â– Hadith is about Mondays

Reported by Abu Qatadah (RA): The Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) was asked about fasting on Mondays. He said, "That is the day on which I was born and the day on which I received Revelation.'' 

[Muslim]

â– Hadith is about Tyrants

Abu `Abdullah Tariq bin Shihab (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: A person asked the Prophet (peace be upon him): "What is the highest form of Jihad?'' He (peace be upon him) said, "Speaking the truth in the presence of a tyrant ruler". 

[An-Nasa'i]

â– Hadith is about Adhan

O you who have believed, when [the adhan] is called for the prayer on the day of Jumu'ah [Friday], then proceed to the remembrance of Allah and leave trade. That is better for you, if you only knew.

Surat Al Jumuah 62:9

â– Ayah is about the Quran

Indeed, We sent the Qur'an down during the Night of Decree.

Surat Al Qadr 97:1

â– Hadith is about Mondays

Reported by Abu Qatadah (RA): The Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) was asked about fasting on Mondays. He said, "That is the day on which I was born and the day on which I received Revelation.'' 

[Muslim]

â– Ayah is about Disbelief

Allah presents an example of those who disbelieved: the wife of Noah and the wife of Lot. They were under two of Our righteous servants but betrayed them, so those prophets did not avail them from Allah at all, and it was said, "Enter the Fire with those who enter."

Quran 66:10

â– Ayah is about Allah

And rely upon Allah ; and sufficient is Allah as Disposer of affairs.

Quran 33:3

â– Ayah is about Good Deeds

And those who believe and do righteous deeds and believe in what has been sent down upon Muhammad - and it is the truth from their Lord - He will remove from them their misdeeds and amend their condition.

Quran 47:2

â– Ayah is about the Quran

This [Qur'an] is guidance. And those who have disbelieved in the verses of their Lord will have a painful punishment of foul nature.

Surat Al Jathiya 45:3

â– Ayah is about Signs

Indeed, within the heavens and earth are signs for the believers.

Surat Al Jathiya Verse 3

â– Hadith is about our Prophet's Behaviour

Reported by `Aishah (RA): "The conduct of the Prophet (peace be upon him) was entirely according to the Qur'an.''

[Muslim]

What an exemplary leader we have in our beloved Prophet (peace be upon him). Let us all give him salawat and try to emulate his magnificent character

Ameen.

â– Hadith is about Amazing Advice

Reported by Ibn `Abbas (RA): The Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said: "Glorify your Lord in Ruku` (bowing posture) and exert yourself in supplication in prostration. Thus your supplications are liable to be accepted.''

[Muslim]

â– Ayah is about Sex

The [unmarried] woman or [unmarried] man found guilty of sexual intercourse - lash each one of them with a hundred lashes, and do not be taken by pity for them in the religion of Allah , if you should believe in Allah and the Last Day. And let a group of the believers witness their punishment.

Quran 24:2

â– Ayah is about Evil Deeds

Yes, whoever earns evil and his sin has encompassed him - those are the companions of the Fire; they will abide therein eternally.

Quran 2:81

To the world, you may be another Celebrity, But to Aadeez, you are the world. Happy Birthday Aadee =)

Rida Mughal

Post Options Post Options   Quote Rida Mughal Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2013 at 2:03 AM
Subhan Allah...
God Bless You Ayesha...
Allah Hum Sabko Naikii ki Hidayaat Dey.
Ameen

Akshay Sarve

Akshay Sarve View Drop Down
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Quote Akshay Sarve Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2013 at 2:09 AM
^^^hmm golden lines thanks for sharing @Ayesha
If a thousand
painters worked for
a thousand years,
they could not create
a work of art as
beautiful as you.
Happy Birthday
Aadee!

Rida Mughal

Post Options Post Options   Quote Rida Mughal Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2013 at 6:51 PM
Amazing Information which i read yesterday!

Do u know dat da Sentence dat you can say Without Moving ur Lips Is
" LA ILAAHA ILLALLAH"

n da wisdom behind dat is wen a person is dying he can possibly lose da ability to move his lips,so Allah made it easy 4 him/her to say before his death.

SO which of da favours of ur Lord would you deny?

Green Aadeez

Green Aadeez View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Green Aadeez Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2013 at 6:58 PM
 @ayesha Mahsallah ap se itna kubsurat topic start kiya ha...i

learned so much frm ur posts n got info tht i hav never 

before..thanks to all aadeez for sharing n posting in this 

topic...aisy he share karty rahiye..
Aasma mila zameen ko meri
Aadhe aadhe poore hain hum<3

Aisha Azad Khan

Rida Mughal

Post Options Post Options   Quote Rida Mughal Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2013 at 7:20 PM
Hazrat Mosa Aleh Salaam Kaleem Ullah Rozana Apny Rab sey Humkalam hoty thy.
1 din Allah ne Hukum Dia k "MOSA jao or Apney sey Kamtar ko Talaash kar k laao"
Hazrat Musa A.S ne Hukum e Khuda sey Har Jaga Talash Kiya Per Apny Sey Kamtar Kisi Ko Na Paya Shaam ko khali Haath Lauty to Allah Pak Ne Farmaya
:"Ay Musa A.S !! Agar Aj ap 1 bakri k Bachy ko b le aty To Hum Apko Nabuwat Sey Mehroom kardety"
Allah O Akbar!

Moral: "apney sey Kamtar kisi ko nahi samjhna Chahye".

NAYYARA

NAYYARA View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote NAYYARA Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2013 at 8:20 PM
What an amazing topic it is...!! Thank you so much Ayesha for creating this :)
That’s not where my heart is. That’s not where I can make a stand and that’s not where the people who made me Atif Aslam belong.

BarbieTashi

BarbieTashi View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote BarbieTashi Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2013 at 10:53 PM
  Nyc Topic :)
Tu KhAaS Ha
Tu KiTnA KhaAs Ha
PaKiSTaN
"LoNg LiVe PaKiStAn"

tahzeeb

tahzeeb View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote tahzeeb Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2014 at 1:25 AM
plz help aadeez,kia ARYAN name islamic name hai???
To the world, you may be
another Celebrity, But to Aadeez,
you are the world. Happy
Birthday Aadee =)

NAYYARA

NAYYARA View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote NAYYARA Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2014 at 1:29 AM
^^ Not sure but I don't think so ...!!
That’s not where my heart is. That’s not where I can make a stand and that’s not where the people who made me Atif Aslam belong.

tahzeeb

tahzeeb View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote tahzeeb Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2014 at 2:11 AM
NAYYARA thnx plz sure kr k baat na.
To the world, you may be
another Celebrity, But to Aadeez,
you are the world. Happy
Birthday Aadee =)

AbdulWahid Hamid View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote AbdulWahid Hamid Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2015 at 2:00 PM
  the info given above is really useful and helped me.I don't know about some of the ans r u can say most of them. But it is good to learn Islam and teach about Islam and some Islamic books.Any Muslim here should teach others about the teachings of Islam.Hope some more helpful info will be updated here.

Usama Xwati

Usama Xwati View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Usama Xwati Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2016 at 4:58 PM
   And In Sujoods I Found What Was Lost.
Un s guftagu mn Kon jeety ga Jin ki ankhain hi kalaam krti hn

Ibelieve in Miracles' Dey Do Happen ❤♥

1 YeaR AlHumDuLiLah
aadee 😚😚

love u atif

love u atif View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote love u atif Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2016 at 7:48 AM
   Thanks aisha api........though i m a hindu but i have learn many things about islam.........n its a good thing 
Logo ki zindagi se andhera door karna usi ne sikhya
#Aadee
#make a difference....

Usama Xwati

Usama Xwati View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Usama Xwati Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2016 at 5:34 PM
  nice
Un s guftagu mn Kon jeety ga Jin ki ankhain hi kalaam krti hn

Ibelieve in Miracles' Dey Do Happen ❤♥

1 YeaR AlHumDuLiLah
aadee 😚😚