Aadeez Forums
Forums Tools
Mark All Post As Read
Delete Cookies

Which Songs of Atif Aslam can you sing perfectly.

New Posts New Posts RSS Feed: Which Songs of Atif Aslam can you sing perfectly.
  Betamakers Community Search   Calendar   Help Help  Register Register  Login Login

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>

Author

Daniyal Jatoi

Daniyal Jatoi View Drop Down
Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Daniyal Jatoi Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Which Songs of Atif Aslam can you sing perfectly.
      Posted: 28 Feb 2013 at 3:24 AM
Hi, I don't know if this thread will continue or not, But just wanted to see the love & the craze of singing Atif Aslam's songs. Post here about the song/songs of Atif Aslam which you think you can sing at the very best. I don't know if the admins/mods are gonna allow posting here links of Atif Aslam's songs sung in your very own voice. But it would be nice to know about your craze and perfectionism towards Atif Aslam's songs.

Edited by Daniyal Jatoi - 28 Feb 2013 at 3:26 AM
Sag-e-Darr-e-Ahl-e-Bayt

Sara_Yasmin

Sara_Yasmin View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Sara_Yasmin Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2013 at 8:34 AM
Tere Bin, Aa Bhi Ja Sanam, O Mere Khuda, Rabba Sacheya, Doorie, Ehsaas, Kuch Iss Tarah, Hona Tha Pyaar, Gal Sun Ja, Mai Ni, Kinara, Mahiya Ve Soniya, Meri Kahani, Maula, O Re Piya, Yakeen, Zindagi, Yaaro, Hungami Halaat, Kaho Aaj Bol Do, Piya O Re Piya, Tu Mohabbat Hai, Pehli Nazar Mein, Bheegi Yaadein and Ab Toh Aadat....

...!!..Aadeez Rules..!!...

arifa

arifa View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote arifa Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2013 at 12:07 PM
Yakeen... Bt voice itni achchi nhi ki record ki jaye hehehehe
To the world you may be another Celebrity
But to Aadeez you are the world.
Happy Birthday Aadee<3

Daniyal Jatoi

Post Options Post Options   Quote Daniyal Jatoi Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2013 at 1:21 PM
@Sara_Yasmin   Itni nahe chora karo, Deewarain Kamzor hain,

Edited by Daniyal Jatoi - 28 Feb 2013 at 1:21 PM
Sag-e-Darr-e-Ahl-e-Bayt

Daniyal Jatoi

Post Options Post Options   Quote Daniyal Jatoi Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2013 at 1:23 PM
Can the mods or admins approve that members can post links here of their recorded songs.
Sag-e-Darr-e-Ahl-e-Bayt

SHALINI

SHALINI View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote SHALINI Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2013 at 4:35 PM
  pehli nazar, kuch is tarah, o mere khuda, aa bhi ja sanam,tere liye, kaun hoon , pira o re piya , aa bhi ja mere mehramaan, tu mohabbat hai...hona tha pyar:)
♥atif ji-sara ji ..the best couple in the whole universe!!!! may allah bless u both n we love u both♥:)

Arpita

Arpita View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Arpita Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2013 at 7:21 PM
   all unplugged song..........
If a thousand painters worked for a thousand years, they could not create a work of art as beautiful as you.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ATIF! "

Asmara khan

Asmara khan View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Asmara khan Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2013 at 6:10 AM
      Hona ta pyar...tera hone laga hun..
To The World You May Be Another Celebrity
But To Aadeez You Are The World.
Happy Birthday Aadee =)

Daniyal Jatoi

Post Options Post Options   Quote Daniyal Jatoi Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2013 at 1:16 PM
Oye, Koi link hi post kar do apni awaaz main, I don't think Posting Youtube or SoundCloud links is prohibited.
Sag-e-Darr-e-Ahl-e-Bayt

Daniyal Jatoi

Post Options Post Options   Quote Daniyal Jatoi Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2013 at 1:33 PM
OK, I think I am gonna be the first one to post my Besuri recording here. Hope you like it. But I hope mostly won't , Because I can't even think of comparing me or my voice with the Living Legend Atif Aslam. Sorry Atif Bhai, Just following your foot steps.

https://soundcloud.com/daniyaljatoi/daniyal-jatoi-adat-by-daniyal

Sag-e-Darr-e-Ahl-e-Bayt

Sara_Yasmin

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sara_Yasmin Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2013 at 6:21 PM
meri awaaz bohat kharab hai...plus i cannot record it n post here..sorry..but i can sing most songs of Aadee

Sara_Yasmin

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sara_Yasmin Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2013 at 6:27 PM
Originally posted by Daniyal Jatoi

OK, I think I am gonna be the first one to post my Besuri recording here. Hope you like it. But I hope mostly won't , Because I can't even think of comparing me or my voice with the Living Legend Atif Aslam. Sorry Atif Bhai, Just following your foot steps.

https://soundcloud.com/daniyaljatoi/daniyal-jatoi-adat-by-daniyal

awaz achhi ayi hai...nice...keep it up.!!

Aashi

Aashi View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Aashi Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2013 at 6:50 PM
   Mostly All songs :) 
Here is the link ov one song !!
https://soundcloud.com/aashi-mustafa/mai-wari-jawan-in-my-voice
If a thousand painters worked for a thousand years, they could not create a work of art as beautiful as you. Happy Birthday Aadee 💖
**AADEEZ LOVE YOU**❤🎁🍰
Aadee ki Aashi

Daniyal Jatoi

Post Options Post Options   Quote Daniyal Jatoi Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2013 at 9:09 PM
Thank You @ Sara_Yasmin.
Sag-e-Darr-e-Ahl-e-Bayt

Daniyal Jatoi

Post Options Post Options   Quote Daniyal Jatoi Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2013 at 9:22 PM
Come on yaaro, Koi bhi professional singer nahe hai hum main sai. But at least give it your best shot and post it here. Dostoun sai sharmatai nahe. I expect more posts by the time I again see this thread. Achai ho, Burai ho, Besurai ho, Whatever you think of your self let your inner hero overcome it.
Sag-e-Darr-e-Ahl-e-Bayt

faisal_aadeez

faisal_aadeez View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote faisal_aadeez Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2013 at 2:34 PM
no one :P

Edited by faisal_aadeez - 14 Mar 2013 at 6:50 PM
To the world, you may be another Celebrity, But to Aadeez, you are the world. Happy Birthday Aadee =)

Monica.Aadeez

Monica.Aadeez View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Monica.Aadeez Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2013 at 8:17 PM
   aadee k toh sabhi songs fab hotey hai but agar main gaungi toh pura mohalla bhaag jayega..hehehhh
"he most beautiful person we have known is you who has known defeat, known suffering, known struggle,known loss, and has found his way out of the depths.Happy birthday Aadee

tecna

tecna View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote tecna Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2013 at 1:23 AM
   i sing his songs all d time (nw a days be inteha):D
n seriously dnt care ksi ko pasand aye na ae :p
To ThE wOrLd u may Be AnOTher cElebritY..
bUt to AADEEZ..U r ThE WOrld
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AADEE <3

Wajiha_Ali

Wajiha_Ali View Drop Down
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Quote Wajiha_Ali Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2013 at 6:03 PM

Yakeen

To the world you may be another Celebrity
But to Aadeez you are the world.
Happy Birthday Aadee .

Blue Wave

HIMU

HIMU View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote HIMU Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2013 at 6:22 PM
  pehli nazar me..♥♥♥
In Love With My Dreams and In Love With You. I Love You My Life

Rubiya Aadeez

Rubiya Aadeez View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Rubiya Aadeez Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2013 at 7:19 AM
  Kuch is tarah,tera hone laga hoon,tu jaane na,pehli nazar mein,be intehaa,hona tha pyaar,doorie,hum kis gali jaa rahe hain,aabhi ja mere mehermaan,aadat,woh lamhein.....

Edited by Rubiya Aadeez - 13 Apr 2013 at 6:42 AM
To The World You May Be Another Celebrity
But To Aadeez You Are The World.
Happy Birthday Aadee =)

nitisha

nitisha View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote nitisha Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2013 at 7:38 AM
Hona tha pyaar., kuch iss trah,, be intehaa.,, yakeen

But agree with Monica agar me in songs ko loud gaungi to pura mohalla bhag jayega.

Edited by nitisha - 17 Mar 2013 at 7:40 AM
"Atif u raise us up to much more than we can be"-   STAY BLESSED AADEE

~ Free Bird ~ View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote ~ Free Bird ~ Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2013 at 5:30 AM
   Tu jaane na and chupke se aaye...

Ahmad

Ahmad View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Ahmad Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2013 at 3:26 AM
Ankhon se jab bhi hon teri ankhen judaaa

|Draam-ae-Baaz|

|Draam-ae-Baaz| View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote |Draam-ae-Baaz| Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2013 at 10:01 PM
  Humrahi, Rabba Sacheya, Kaun Tha, Tehzeeb and many moreeee :)