Aadeez Forums
Forums Tools
Mark All Post As Read
Delete Cookies

Teeny Meeny things about Aadee

Betamakers Community Search   Calendar   Help Help  Register Register  Login Login

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 706>

Author

kintar

kintar View Drop Down
Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote kintar Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Teeny Meeny things about Aadee
      Posted: 18 Oct 2019 at 3:02 PM

ayesha_khaan

ayesha_khaan View Drop Down
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Quote ayesha_khaan Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2019 at 11:28 AM
Aadeez till death

kintar

kintar View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote kintar Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2019 at 7:31 AM

kintar

kintar View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote kintar Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2019 at 8:23 PM

ayesha_khaan

Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Quote ayesha_khaan Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2019 at 7:52 PM
Aadeez till death

kintar

kintar View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote kintar Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2019 at 5:50 PM

kintar

kintar View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote kintar Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2019 at 1:43 PM
   When asked how he is so grounded, Atif credited his parents. My parents are extremely simple people and they brought me up as one too. I am profusely grateful for everything they have given me.

Singing his wifes praises, Atif said, She is grounded, shes beautiful inside-out, she is magnanimous. She is a wonderful wonderful wonderful person. And she takes me as a normal person and not some celebrity and thats why I love her.            Apart from the endless praises for his wife, the Meri Kahani singer also made quite an astonishing revelation about Sara. As unbelievable as it may seem, but Atifs wife doesnt like her husbands music. She is more into Bollywood style hip tunes. She doesnt think of me as a star, he disclosed.

Discussing stardom and how his wife deals with all the attention he gets, Atif told BBC that he doesnt socialize much. Its difficult to stay sane with so much attention all the time. But thats one of the major reasons why I dont socialize much.

Recently, Atif also took to Instagram to express his adoration for Sara. He posted a posted of the two of them and captioned it, Aur tum apney Rab ki kaun kaun se naimaton ko jhutlao gaye  Alhamdulilah, Thank you for being my life partner and dealing with me over the years with patience ?? Happy birthday.                       No wonder Sara is not worried about all the attention the singer gets. Why would she? When Atif is clearly head over heels in love with her.LOL

kintar

kintar View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote kintar Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2019 at 7:45 PM
   Animated GIF

kintar

kintar View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote kintar Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2019 at 6:48 PM

kintar

kintar View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote kintar Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2019 at 5:57 PM
   The star started off by saying he did not know the decorum of showbiz when he first joined the industry, adding that he would arrive on the sets of Coke Studio in his bachelorattire.People would mock me by saying that I may never succeed, given my etiquette and the impression it had on people.                                                                                                When questioned about his wife Sara Bharwanas reaction to his hectic work routine, Aslam mentioned that the two have now reached an understanding since they have known each other for so long. But, a startling revelation followed right after. My wife does not like my music, he confessed.            Aslam disclosed his ladylove is more fond of Bollywood music, further claiming that she takes him as an ordinary person and does not glorify everything he does. She takes me as  normal guy and that is the reason I love her, he said.                                                                                              LOLhttps://www.facebook.com/ETLifeandStyle/photos/a.324763874277536/2523022181118350/?type=3&theater                                                                                                                  

kintar

kintar View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote kintar Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2019 at 4:52 PM

kintar

kintar View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote kintar Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2019 at 9:42 AM

kintar

kintar View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote kintar Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2019 at 9:12 AM

kintar

kintar View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote kintar Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2019 at 9:02 AM

kintar

kintar View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote kintar Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2019 at 8:54 PM

kintar

kintar View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote kintar Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2019 at 8:37 PM
   The glitzy and star-studded event planned to pay tribute to the royal guests was attended by numerous of the countrys luminaries hailing from all walks of life.

Director General Inter-Services Public Relations Major General Asif Ghafoor and Air Chief Marshal Mujahid Anwar Khan were also in attendance.

Apart from that, Mahira Khan, Mehwish Hayat, Hareem Farooq and Atif Aslam represented the countrys showbiz fraternity at the event.

Sports figures including Mohammad Hafeez, Wasim Akram and wife Shaniera Akram were also present. 

NAYYARA

NAYYARA View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote NAYYARA Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2019 at 8:09 PM
Originally posted by kintar

Always the most stunning and decent
Matlab ke, apna dimagh main kiun khrab karun?

kintar

kintar View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote kintar Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2019 at 8:09 PM

NAYYARA

NAYYARA View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote NAYYARA Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2019 at 8:08 PM
Hairat ki baat hai; Atif apna Tamgha-e-Imtiaz ghar bhool aya aaj

ayesha_khaan

Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Quote ayesha_khaan Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2019 at 8:05 PM

Aadeez till death

kintar

kintar View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote kintar Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2019 at 8:02 PM

ayesha_khaan

Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Quote ayesha_khaan Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2019 at 7:40 PM
Today, Atif Aslam was spotted at National Monument Islamabad on the arrival of Duke and Duchess of the United Kingdom to Pakistan Star

Edited by ayesha_khaan - 15 Oct 2019 at 7:44 PM
Aadeez till death

NAYYARA

NAYYARA View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote NAYYARA Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2019 at 6:06 PM
Originally posted by kintar

MA SHA ALLAH

kintar

kintar View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote kintar Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2019 at 5:50 PM

kintar

kintar View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote kintar Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2019 at 5:09 PM