Aadeez Forums
Forums Tools
Mark All Post As Read
Delete Cookies

Teeny Meeny things about Aadee

Betamakers Community Search   Calendar   Help Help  Register Register  Login Login

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 719>

Author

kintar

kintar View Drop Down
Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote kintar Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Teeny Meeny things about Aadee
      Posted: Yesterday at 12:04 PM

kintar

kintar View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote kintar Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2020 at 1:03 PM
 Approve                                                                                                                                      

kintar

kintar View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote kintar Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2020 at 5:46 PM
   My conversation with Atif Aslam ricochets between two very contrasting phases. The first leg of our interview begins some weeks ago, before the Covid-19 pandemic has wreaked havoc all over the world. Atif has a breakneck schedule, having just returned from a concert tour through Europe, he is about to leave for a shooting tryst in Gilgit. Our interview takes place on a day in between.                                                                                                     With a deadly virus running rampant, concerts may not take place for some time. The world economy is spiraling downwards, and theres a chance that high-budget projects such as CS may get delayed. Multinational sponsors are likely to lack the wherewithal to sponsor musical events anytime soon.                                                      And it is on this morbid note that I begin my second conversation with Atif: is he worried abo        ut how the current crisis may hamper his musical career?                                                                             His answer is characteristically philosophical: The world has come to a stop. Every business is in lockdown. People cant pray in mosques and they are restricted from visiting Makkah and Madinah, the most sacred cities for all Muslims. Thats what Im worried about. Im worried that we all need to keep breathing. No, Im not worried about money right now.

Atif continues, What does worry me is the fate of daily wage workers. If the lockdown against this pandemic continues, how will they survive? Im worried for our doctors. They are on the frontlines right now and need to feel appreciated. We need them to keep working in order to ensure our countrys survival.                                      His fans  a colossal following that calls themselves Aaadez were concerned that he had been travelling at a time when the coronavirus had only just broken out. My fans really watch out for me, and Im lucky to have them. And yes, when they found out that I had been travelling, they were concerned, he says.

Even a few weeks ago, when I got hurt on stage while performing in the UK... Some girls were extending their phone towards me, wanting to take a selfie but I told them that they were too far away and I couldnt take the picture with them, and they decided on impulse to throw the phone at me and it hit me on the head. I managed to recover and continued the concert but there was some swelling later... even then fans started messaging, worried if I was all right.Tongue                                                                                                                         There are highs and there are lows. My work in Bollywood came to a sudden halt but that didnt stop me, did it? he points out.                                                                                                                          No, it didnt disturb me. Im not from their country and the fact that I managed to do so much work in another country is enough for me, LOLhe says.                                                                                 his most popular songs for CS have been rooted in spiritualism. Is this indicative of a more religious phase in his life, particularly since he also performed hajj last year? It was my second hajj, he tells me, but I dont think that a sudden change has come over me. The change has always been there. I dont believe in material things and Im always in search of the truth, for what gives me peace.

Its very important to realise what matters, to not get caught up in fame and fortune, and keep your feet on the ground. There may be a time when I dont have any work at all and, at that point, I will only be able to survive if I have stayed true to what is real.      Approve           Controversies and political crossfire is irrelevant. I dont want to pay attention to people who just want their 15 minutes of fame  Ive got work to do!LOL                                                                                          Atif has a reputation for being one of the most expensive rockstars in the country and is very upfront about being paid for his work. Is this true? I think that its very important to be upfront about money. Ive worked very hard for 17 years to reach where Im today. When people ask me for freebies, they are actually disregarding all my hard work. And why should I allow it? If a multinational is benefitting by associating with me, why shouldnt they be paying me for it?Approve

He points out that many new musicians get enamoured by corporate culture, and end up being taken for granted. Its very important for artists to make sure that they dictate what happens in their career. A corporate sponsor will ultimately only be looking out for itself and may not fulfill its promises. Artists need to keep focused on making good music, and earning from it.   Approve                               He continues, We have seen so many artists being underappreciated  cricketers, actors, musicians who were immensely popular in their time but who ended up impoverished in their old age. Its very important to be business-savvy.       Approve                In my career, though, there are a lot of times when people pretend to be my friends. The next thing I know, they will ask me to just show my face at their event. Why should I? Is that why they befriended me?   Shocked                                                                                                 This is, of course, the pitfall of being one of the countrys most popular musicians. Who are his friends then? I have a very small network of friends. And I have two sons. They are my friends. The baby is very young and, so, the elder one has become my responsibility.Cool

And while quarantined at home, he is enjoying spending time with his newborn. He also just celebrated his wedding anniversary. I have basically been working like a machine all these years. Im really enjoying just spending time with the baby, playing with him, seeing him laugh. My wife and I may not have gone out to celebrate our anniversary but we cherished the fact that we were all home, together, healthy.

Things may be different right now, they may have slowed down but what Im meant to earn, I will earn.

And what will be, will be. Wise words from a rockstar with a strong philosophical side. In these difficult times, a bit of philosophy can help all of us keep the faithLOL.                                                                               https://www.dawn.com/news/1546511/the-icon-interview-keeping-the-faith

kintar

kintar View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote kintar Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2020 at 5:27 PM
   Atif Aslam has been very vocal on all social media platforms since the coronavirus made its way to Pakistan. Previously he'd shared his appreciation for PM Imran Khan's efforts and later also encouraged people to donate to those who are in need at these difficult times.                                                              https://images.dawn.com/news/1184998/atif-aslam-wins-hearts-with-his-recitation-of-azaan  

kintar

kintar View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote kintar Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2020 at 12:29 PM

kintar

kintar View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote kintar Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2020 at 12:27 PM

kintar

kintar View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote kintar Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2020 at 10:40 AM

kintar

kintar View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote kintar Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2020 at 10:38 AM

kintar

kintar View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote kintar Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2020 at 10:35 AM

kintar

kintar View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote kintar Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2020 at 10:30 AM
   Many celebrities including artists, athletes and influencers have been finding unique and creative ways to engage with their fans and channel their talents during the nationwide coronavirus lockdown and this is certainly one of the more successful atempts.            https://dunyanews.tv/en/Entertainment/539690-Atif-Aslam-releases-beautiful-rendition-of-Azaan  

kintar

kintar View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote kintar Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2020 at 8:45 PM

kintar

kintar View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote kintar Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2020 at 7:42 PM

kintar

kintar View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote kintar Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2020 at 7:25 PM
   And certainly during these depressing times when almost the whole world is facing lockdown, turning towards the Almighty to seek forgiveness and ask for His blessings is certainly what all the Muslims are doing all across the world.                                                  The Calls for Prayer, AZAAN recitation while #StayHome by Atif Aslam has left people emotional during these desperate times and many found it the most refreshing thing in todays date.                 https://www.oyeyeah.com/celebrity/atif-aslam-calls-for-prayer-is-the-most-beautiful-thing-you-will-find-on-internet-today/  

kintar

kintar View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote kintar Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2020 at 7:15 PM

kintar

kintar View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote kintar Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2020 at 12:48 PM

kintar

kintar View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote kintar Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2020 at 9:49 AM

kintar

kintar View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote kintar Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2020 at 9:45 AM

kintar

kintar View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote kintar Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2020 at 9:34 AM

kintar

kintar View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote kintar Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2020 at 9:32 AM

kintar

kintar View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote kintar Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2020 at 7:06 PM

kintar

kintar View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote kintar Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2020 at 6:58 PM

kintar

kintar View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote kintar Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2020 at 6:24 PM

kintar

kintar View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote kintar Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2020 at 6:18 PM

kintar

kintar View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote kintar Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2020 at 6:14 PM

kintar

kintar View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote kintar Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2020 at 6:07 PM