Aadeez Forums
Forums Tools
Mark All Post As Read
Delete Cookies

Teeny Meeny things about Aadee

Betamakers Community Search   Calendar   Help Help  Register Register  Login Login

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 704705706

Author

kintar

kintar View Drop Down
Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote kintar Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Teeny Meeny things about Aadee
      Posted: 16 Oct 2019 at 6:48 PM

kintar

kintar View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote kintar Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2019 at 7:45 PM
   Animated GIF

kintar

kintar View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote kintar Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 1:43 PM
   When asked how he is so grounded, Atif credited his parents. My parents are extremely simple people and they brought me up as one too. I am profusely grateful for everything they have given me.

Singing his wifes praises, Atif said, She is grounded, shes beautiful inside-out, she is magnanimous. She is a wonderful wonderful wonderful person. And she takes me as a normal person and not some celebrity and thats why I love her.            Apart from the endless praises for his wife, the Meri Kahani singer also made quite an astonishing revelation about Sara. As unbelievable as it may seem, but Atifs wife doesnt like her husbands music. She is more into Bollywood style hip tunes. She doesnt think of me as a star, he disclosed.

Discussing stardom and how his wife deals with all the attention he gets, Atif told BBC that he doesnt socialize much. Its difficult to stay sane with so much attention all the time. But thats one of the major reasons why I dont socialize much.

Recently, Atif also took to Instagram to express his adoration for Sara. He posted a posted of the two of them and captioned it, Aur tum apney Rab ki kaun kaun se naimaton ko jhutlao gaye  Alhamdulilah, Thank you for being my life partner and dealing with me over the years with patience ?? Happy birthday.                       No wonder Sara is not worried about all the attention the singer gets. Why would she? When Atif is clearly head over heels in love with her.LOL

kintar

kintar View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote kintar Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 5:50 PM

ayesha_khaan

ayesha_khaan View Drop Down
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Quote ayesha_khaan Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 7:52 PM
Aadeez till death

kintar

kintar View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote kintar Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 8:23 PM

kintar

kintar View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote kintar Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Today at 7:31 AM

ayesha_khaan

ayesha_khaan View Drop Down
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Quote ayesha_khaan Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Today at 11:28 AM
Aadeez till death