Aadeez Forums
Forums Tools
Mark All Post As Read
Delete Cookies

Teeny Meeny things about Aadee

Betamakers Community Search   Calendar   Help Help  Register Register  Login Login

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 719720721

Author

kintar

kintar View Drop Down
Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote kintar Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Teeny Meeny things about Aadee
      Posted: 05 Jun 2020 at 2:37 PM

kintar

kintar View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote kintar Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2020 at 11:26 AM
   He then jumped to talking about people questioning him and said, When you dont like something about someone or when you start envying them, you start pulling their leg in whatever way you can, without knowing any truth.

I belong to this country, I am from this country and I am very proud of this country. I am proud of myself, Alhamdulillah (Thank God) said before Shoaib reassured him that he is the pride of Pakistan, which he undoubtedlyhttps://tribune.com.pk/story/2237532/4/?fbclid=IwAR2Fv7II9CcYE4ECxy1Peg3rYLqOQgI8guUc7EW0Rky57fbzGydJRUPRlkk is.                                                                                        

kintar

kintar View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote kintar Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2020 at 6:51 AM

kintar

kintar View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote kintar Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2020 at 10:36 AM
   On a lighter note, Hamid Mir also asked Atif if he has noticed that many young singers especially in Bollywood try to copy his style of singing. What are his thoughts and has we ever encountered such people?

Yes, I have told them personally that they should not leave their individuality behind. Despite the fact that it is quite an honor when people think that your work is of such great value that they copy it, I will insist that everyone should have their own journey. I have personally advised people against it but they think Im a fool to not acknowledge their love, he laughingly said.           LOL                                                    https://www.somethinghaute.com/i-am-not-quitting-music-atif-aslam-opens-up-in-a-latest-interview/

kintar

kintar View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote kintar Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2020 at 10:42 AM

kintar

kintar View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote kintar Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2020 at 3:37 PM

kintar

kintar View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote kintar Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2020 at 4:23 AM

kintar

kintar View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote kintar Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2020 at 5:03 AM
   Two days after releasing Atif Aslam's version of 'Marjaavaan' song 'Kinna Sona', T-Series has made the video private. This happened after Twitterati started trending 'Take Down Atif Aslam song'.

T-Series released Atif Aslam's version of 'Kinna Sona' despite FWICE's demand on ban of Pakistani artists in India, and the song was available on YouTube till the Twitter's trend. The move comes after fans demand to boycott T-Series altogether.LOL                                                                               https://www.dnaindia.com/bollywood/report-t-series-makes-marjaavaan-song-kinna-sona-private-after-twitter-trends-take-down-atif-aslam-song-2829376

kintar

kintar View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote kintar Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2020 at 5:07 AM
   Composer Mithoon says his hit song Woh lamhe in the 2005 film Zeher changed his life.

Recalling how he got the chance to compose Woh lamhe, Mithoon said: Ek din mere father ko call aaya from Mr Mukesh Bhatt (one day my father got a call from Mr Mukesh Bhatt), he was producing a film called Zeher. My father went for that meeting and he was introduced to the director and singer. My father felt, and this is what he came and told me  he says he told Mukesh ji that Im feeling out of place, because your director is 22 years old, who is now called as Mohit Suri, your singer is 20 years old, who is now called Atif Aslam, so instead of me, let me send my son, I think he will gel better with them, he added.

Mithoons father Naresh Sharma is an industry veteran, one of the most successful music arrangers of Bollywood ever.

Mithoon continued: Mukesh Bhatt saab is known to be very excited about young musicians he said please send him. I went for that first meeting and took back the melody in my head and in my bedroom studio  I created a basic version of it in two days. I invited Mukesh ji and entire team and Mohit to my bedroom studio to play it.                                                                           And that evening, they heard it, and everybody was up for it. That evening just changed my life, he said on an episode of MX Players music reality-chat show Times Of Music.

Mithoon went on to work on many hits including �Tum hi ho�, �Darkhaast� and �Tujhe kitna chahne lage�.                                                                                 https://telanganatoday.com/composer-mithoon-recalls-the-song-that-changed-his-life

kintar

kintar View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote kintar Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2020 at 7:09 AM
   Following severe backlash, T-Series even issued an apology.

In the apology letter, T-Series stated, It has been brought to our notice that the said song has been sung by Atif Aslam and this song was put up on the YouTube channel of T-Series by one of our employees from the promotion team. He was unaware of his action and erred while putting up the song.LOL

We condemn our mistake and apologize for the same. We assure you that henceforth we will neither release, nor promote the song on any platform of T-Series. Meanwhile, we are removing the said song from our YouTube channel,the music label stated.

We also assure you that henceforth we will not be releasing or promoting work by any Pakistani artistes,Tongue the letter from the record label concluded.

This isnt the first time T-Series has removed songs of Pakistani artistes. Earlier, T-Series removed songs of Atif Aslam and Rahat Fateh Ali Khan from their channel post the Pulwama attack. The songs were later restored.

Atif Aslam has given his voice to many hit Bollywood songs like Pehli NazarTera Hone Laga Hu, Tu Jane Na, Tere Sang Yara and many more. Thankfully, a Twitter trend � #IndiaLovesAtifAslam � in support of the singer also surfaced on social media. It is encouraging to see that there are still tolerant people in the world who believe that art has no boundaries.                                          https://www.somethinghaute.com/t-series-removes-atif-aslams-song-kinna-sonna-from-youtube-following-backlash/?fbclid=IwAR35QeBvNhq9U10qR9Ozv9jSiM0A7hZ3jruRNWUZDL1dAB0K8r8NXUcoBoU

kintar

kintar View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote kintar Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2020 at 7:19 AM
   The statement comes after the hashtag take down Atif Aslam song began trending on social media, and a stern warning from MNS Cinema Wing president Ameya Khopkar, who had tweeted, WARNING TO TSERIES Take down Pakistani singer Atif-Aslam song from your TSeries youtube channel immediately else we will take a major action against @TSeries. #TakeDownAtifAslamSong @itsbhushankumar @mnsadhikrut @rajupatilmanase.�                                                                               https://www.hindustantimes.com/music/t-series-apologises-for-uploading-atif-aslam-song-on-youtube-removes-it-after-backlash/story-Ed7xnD6HFY3hYlSCuBXNAM.html  

kintar

kintar View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote kintar Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2020 at 7:21 AM

kintar

kintar View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote kintar Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2020 at 7:24 AM

kintar

kintar View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote kintar Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2020 at 6:36 AM