Aadeez Forums
Forums Tools
Mark All Post As Read
Delete Cookies

Teeny Meeny things about Aadee

Betamakers Community Search   Calendar   Help Help  Register Register  Login Login

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 721>

Author

Rubyat Tanu

Rubyat Tanu View Drop Down
Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Rubyat Tanu Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Teeny Meeny things about Aadee
      Posted: 09 Sep 2011 at 9:12 PM
        dances  Big smile
but sisy forum pe kyase chat hoti ha Confused
Atif you raise us up, to much more than we can be .. Happy Birthday my TEDDY:*

noureen

noureen View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote noureen Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2011 at 9:20 PM
Originally posted by Tanu Khan

dances  Big smile

waisa hi jaise tum abhi mujha sa kar rahi hoo

ade aadeez ka mess parha kar ek lamba sa post main aadeez ka naam kar la us ka post ka jawab dete hai

leave

Rubyat Tanu

Post Options Post Options   Quote Rubyat Tanu Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2011 at 9:30 PM
                wow....maja a jaige..........ufff...AADEE come fast yrr..um dying

sania2309

sania2309 View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote sania2309 Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2011 at 10:12 PM
   new teeny?
Jal Mein Kahin..      

Nayab Khan

Nayab Khan View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Nayab Khan Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2011 at 11:24 PM
Originally posted by noureen

dances  Big smile

ade aadeez ka mess parha kar ek lamba sa post main aadeez ka naam kar la us ka post ka jawab dete hai

really esa hota hy OMG can't believe it yaar.Big smile

CON.

CON. View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Post Options Post Options   Quote CON. Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2011 at 1:56 AM
SANIA MIRZA TWEET ...

MirzaSaniaSania Mirza-Malik
I think I can listen to Atif Aslam and Kailash kher sing all day..both are amazing!
Happy Birthday Boss!

Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2011 at 2:02 AM
buahaha..is ko b mana parra :D 

Rubyat Tanu

Post Options Post Options   Quote Rubyat Tanu Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2011 at 2:20 AM
 hummmm
Atif  =Thumbs Up
thnx =)

@^Yogna^@ View Drop Down
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Quote @^Yogna^@ Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2011 at 2:21 AM
  Latest Interview on TOI 

You were supposed to come for a concert to Ahmedabad some months back but we heard you had visa problems.
After 26/11 yes, we all face visa problems. I was also busy with my concerts in the US and so the Ahmedabad trip did not happen.

In your earlier interviews, you maintained that you'd never act despite receiving offers. What made you change your mind?
I got a little bored of doing the same thing. I wanted to do something different and be a part of a film that had a strong social message. Plus, I felt that given the current situation in Pakistan, everything,a film like this needed to be made. After Khuda Kay Liye, no films released in Pakistan. I want to act and sing and bring love and peace through my music and movies.

Critics sometimes accuse your music of being off key and that you would not be a great singer without the music directors?
To be very honest, when the music directors ask me to sing a particular song it is not only their song, I have given my version and my melody as well. I have performed all over the world to packed audiences. I don't have to be a trained musician to prove my singing abilities to my critics. I am playing the guitar for the last five years and know how to break into a rock song or a sad song or sing a complete commercial Bollywood song. My songs are regularly played at discs in India. I don't consider myself to be a great musician but my first album was a record hit in Pakistan. And in an industry where there was no future for pop singers, I survived, which is an example in itself.

Is crooning for Bollywood films necessary for Pakistani singers to survive?
I think Bollywood music market is going though a stagnant phase.The music is not as vibrant as it used to be earlier. It has become formula music for film directors. That's the reason why composers are looking for new sounds and voices. That's why Pakistani singers are now singing a lot of Bollywood songs. The era of RD Burman, Kishore Kumar and Mohammed Rafi is over. If you compare their music with the Himesh Reshammiya kind of music, you know what it is all about. Personally if you ask me, the only guy who is doing well today is Pritam (Chakraborty).

What is your take on the licensing of music content on channels as well as other mediums?
Bollywood films are very big now. The reality television shows are a big hit with the masses with their Bollywood songs. Even if these TV shows are scripted people are watching them. So even if we make efforts nothing can be done to make the artists popular. Artists are doing a lot of concerts all over the world now. Even the pop music scene in Pakistan is picking up. It is difficult to categorize my music. I believe in quality of music and I would like to sing songs like Le ja tu mujhe (F.A.L.T.U)... than maybe a Tere liye (Prince) if I were to be given a choice.

Would you consider forming a band again?
Only if it is with new members! I will work on an international project with one of the ex-members of Guns 'n' Roses. I am thankful to all the people I worked with in India who have made me what I am today. The credit definitely goes to all Indians. Hopefully, I'll act in a Bollywood film also. 
"Atif you raise us up, to much more than we can be .. Happy Birthday AADEE !! <3"

Ramsha1

Ramsha1 View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Ramsha1 Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2011 at 2:24 AM
Wah Ji Wah...
CO. UNIVERSITY MAI ADMISSION NA LENNA...

Rubyat Tanu

Post Options Post Options   Quote Rubyat Tanu Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2011 at 2:31 AM
 ""Hopefully, I'll act in a Bollywood film also. "
 =(

Ramsha1

Ramsha1 View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Ramsha1 Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2011 at 4:47 PM
Bollywood movie mai bhi atif ko koi BOL jesa charecter milay to kiya hi baat hai...

Ramsha1

Ramsha1 View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Ramsha1 Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2011 at 5:08 PM
SHERAZ BHAI IS ONLINE RIGHT NOW...
Member Profile Active Stats

Username: Sheraz
Member Title: Administrator
Group: Administrator
Account Status: Active
Find Posts: Find Members Posts
Online Status: Online
Online Location: Viewing Community Members

Information Communicate
Date of Birth: Not Given
Homepage: Not Given
Interests: Not Given
Private Message: Send Private Message
Buddy List: Add
Email Address: Private
MSN Messenger: Not Given
AIM Address: Not Given
Yahoo!: Not Given
ICQ Number: Not Given
Skype Name: Not Given

Ramsha1

Ramsha1 View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Ramsha1 Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2011 at 5:09 PM
In total there are 93 Active Users online, 82 Guests, 11 Members, 0 Anonymous Members.
Members online: mishi*malik, Sheraz, Amin Khan, Junaid, Divya..., JunnY, ATIF AADEEZ, Ramsha1, Wafa AADEEz, aadeez007, RED TEARS

Rubyat Tanu

Post Options Post Options   Quote Rubyat Tanu Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2011 at 5:22 PM
^^ hehehehehh   

AADEE k ON aneka intejaarr ha =((
Sheraz bhai k ON ana indicate krte ha chuku puku gulu gulu AADEE v ON ane wala ha jaldi hi =)))

ATIF AADEEZ

ATIF AADEEZ View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote ATIF AADEEZ Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2011 at 6:08 PM
   sheraz bhai inyy kam post or admin:P

hehehehehhehe
HAPPPPIIIIEEE BIRTHDAY TO AADEE........

ATIF AADEEZ

ATIF AADEEZ View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote ATIF AADEEZ Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2011 at 6:10 PM
   SANIA BHI AGAYE WAH WAH WAH

KOI SANIA MIRZA KO BOLO AADEEZ JOIN KARLOOO NOE SHE IS ALSO AADEEZ
HAPPPPIIIIEEE BIRTHDAY TO AADEE........

-Noorie-

-Noorie- View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote -Noorie- Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2011 at 6:23 PM
alaa pic nachhay
No need for revenge - Just sit back and wait...those that hurt you will eventually screw up all by themselves ...and if you are lucky, God will let you watch. ヅ

Dibya...

Dibya... View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Dibya... Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2011 at 6:44 PM
Aadee ki muskurahat............... MashahAllah................................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That's not where my heart is. That's not where I can make a stand and that's not where the people who made me Atif Aslam belong.

noureen

noureen View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote noureen Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2011 at 10:10 PM
Originally posted by Nayab Khan

dances  Big smile

haan ji aisa do bar ho chukar hai

leave

noureen

noureen View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote noureen Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2011 at 10:12 PM

nice teeny juniad n yogna

leave

Rubyat Tanu

Post Options Post Options   Quote Rubyat Tanu Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2011 at 10:17 PM

dances  Big smile

mere takdeer me ekbar v ni milaaa...hu :'( hu :'( hu :'( Cry
Aammmmmmyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :'(
Cry

noureen

noureen View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote noureen Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2011 at 10:40 PM

dances  Big smile

mere takdeer me ekbar v ni milaaa...hu :'( hu :'( hu :'( Cry
Aammmmmmyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :'(
Cry
 meri ek bar is tarah say ade sa baat ho chuki hai i mean ade na mera mess ka reply kya tha 
leave

Dibya...

Dibya... View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Dibya... Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2011 at 11:19 PM
Aadee's voice................MashahAllah....................................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That's not where my heart is. That's not where I can make a stand and that's not where the people who made me Atif Aslam belong.

Rubyat Tanu

Post Options Post Options   Quote Rubyat Tanu Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2011 at 11:38 PM
          @noreen sisy..apko 100% yead hua hoga kya rep. di thi AADEE...plz share karein =))))
and i must say ap bhttttt Lucky...mjhe tu pata v ni aisa precious chance mene kho di hu =((((  Cry