Aadeez Forums
Forums Tools
Mark All Post As Read
Delete Cookies

**Prayer Space**

Betamakers Community Search   Calendar   Help Help  Register Register  Login Login

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>

Author

Ali.Rajput

Ali.Rajput View Drop Down
Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Ali.Rajput Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Topic: **Prayer Space**
      Posted: 26 Jan 2014 at 6:40 PM

Inna Lillah Hi Wa Inna Illaihi Rajiyun .

May his soul rest in peace . buht buht buht dukh hova sun k .. ALLAH karam farma ham sab pe. aur hamay acha insan banny ki toufeeq ata farma ameen ..

The world suffers a lot.
Not because of the violence of bad peoples. But because of the
silence of good peoples

HIMU

HIMU View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote HIMU Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2014 at 6:52 PM
  May his soul rest in peace..:'(

Guys meri ek frnd h uske nana g ko LUNG CANCER h n wo b last stage...plz pray for him...:(

In Love With My Dreams and In Love With You. I Love You My Life

priyanka mukherjee

priyanka mukherjee View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote priyanka mukherjee Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2014 at 9:46 PM

Edited by priyanka mukherjee - 28 Jan 2014 at 4:44 PM
Being patient, he invited the critisicm, accepted challenges, faced rejections & raised his country's name.The man himself, ATIF ASLAM! Happy 12 yrs of success to the ruler of 19 million hearts!

sidra aadeez

sidra aadeez View Drop Down
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Quote sidra aadeez Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2014 at 3:22 AM
Inna Lillah Hi Wa Inna Illaihi Rajiyun.... 
haaw really ywwr belive nahi hora cos kal he usky bhai neh btaya k woh abu dhabi gaya h treatment k liye n ajj yeh news milli
 ALLAH pak  jannat naseeb kareye ameen..
The most beautiful person we have known is you..who has known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and has found his way out of the depths. Happy birthday Aadee :)

*firefly*

*firefly* View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote *firefly* Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2014 at 3:32 AM

Edited by *firefly* - 30 Jan 2014 at 5:15 PM

priyanka mukherjee

Post Options Post Options   Quote priyanka mukherjee Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2014 at 1:30 PM

Edited by priyanka mukherjee - 28 Jan 2014 at 4:44 PM
Being patient, he invited the critisicm, accepted challenges, faced rejections & raised his country's name.The man himself, ATIF ASLAM! Happy 12 yrs of success to the ruler of 19 million hearts!

Ali.Rajput

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ali.Rajput Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2014 at 3:32 PM
  ALLAH give him space in Jannah Ameen ..
The world suffers a lot.
silence of good peoples

Nayab Khan

Nayab Khan View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Nayab Khan Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2014 at 8:50 PM
:O :(
RIP
meri kabhi baat nehi hui Zakky sy par really feeling so bad:,(
aik aur aadeez bichr gaye hum sy
Do Pal Ka Yeh Jeevan Hai Kesy Yahan Jeena Seekhon??   

saiqa khan

saiqa khan View Drop Down
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Quote saiqa khan Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2014 at 9:39 PM

Edited by saiqa khan - 29 Jan 2014 at 2:50 PM
TO THE WORLD U MAY BE ANOTHER CELEBRITY,BUT TO AADEEZ U R THE WORLD..

dua

dua View Drop Down
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Quote dua Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2014 at 10:07 PM

Edited by dua - 30 Jan 2014 at 7:23 PM
Keep Smiling Its Sunnah

Ali.Rajput

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ali.Rajput Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2014 at 3:22 PM
  Zinda logo ki donia main qadar nahi hoti and jab wo donia se chaly jaty hain tu hamay un ki qadar hoti hain..

i request to all members - please respect kare har rishty ki har ehsas ki . even frnds hi q na ho. qadar kary har rishty ki. importance dy har rishty ko . ham sab ko aik na aik din jana hai donia se tu hamay chahye k ham aisa rahy donia mai k log hamay achy words main yad kary.. koi hamary bary main burra na bolay. jab bhi hamay yad kia jai achy words aur respect se.

ALLAH ham sab ko hidayat dy aur hamay achy banny ki toufeeq dy ameen .,.. !!

The world suffers a lot.
silence of good peoples

Ali.Rajput

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ali.Rajput Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2014 at 4:07 PM
Originally posted by Ayaana

zakky is no more between us Cry

ayaana how can u spread such a news without any confirmation  ? ? ? from where you got the confirm news about his death ?  because zakky was online today and he told that he is in hospital and feel better now. and you spread the news that zakky is no more between us. ... 

i know guys its a shocking news but believe me he came online today and he told me that i am alive and i dont know why peoples spread such a news about me. its true that i was in the hospital but now i am feel better. you can ask saiqa khan also because she talk to him on PM as well. she also informed me about him.

ham pata nahi kitni duain karty rahy us ki maghfirat k liye... ayaana really u hurt all of us . . .

Guys now be happy and keep praying for him because he need your prayers badly.

@ zakky bro - Get Well soon Jigar ... !! our prayers are always with you . !! 

The world suffers a lot.
silence of good peoples

saiqa khan

saiqa khan View Drop Down
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Quote saiqa khan Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2014 at 4:12 PM

ZAKKY IS ALIVE.
Guys allah k shukar se zakky is in better condition...mujhe un ka pm aaya tha or usne btaya tht he is in hospital
Or un ka operation huva h ........he was very upset regarding these fake news....so usne mujhe kha k sb ko inform kr du......
TO THE WORLD U MAY BE ANOTHER CELEBRITY,BUT TO AADEEZ U R THE WORLD..

VJ Zakky

VJ Zakky View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote VJ Zakky Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2014 at 4:30 PM
Guyz Assalamualaikum to All of YOu....I wanted to say that i was in coma from last 2 weeks....Docs ne merey papa ko kaha k agr me coma me raha to they dont know that k shyd ye coma irreversible b ho skta hai....so unho ne papa se kaha k they have to take the risk nd operate me agr operate na kia to i could have died of that tumor....

Now the main thing was k @Ayaana ne ye post ki but unho ne jann booch kr ni ki...bcz mere is account ka pass mere chotey bhai ka tha so he did informed to Ayaana ., Sidra ., Himu and all the members whome i interacted with...Usne @Ayaana api se kaha that Zakky bhai humein chorh kr chaley gaye...us k kehney ka mtlb tha k me ghr walo ko chorh kr gaya hu not the world.... :'( So us ne kaha kisi aur sense me kaha but @Ayaana api ne kisi aur sense me smha agr un ki jaga me hota to me b yehi smjhta....meri conditon itni stable ni hai that k zayada time de saku...

All i need is that Ayaana api ki koi galti ni galti sb mere bhai ki hai....I want everyone to forgive Ayaana api its a humble request...Chahey ap sb mje duaein na dein but un k sath aisa treat na karein she will feel very bad....I want every 1 to abuse me but do forgive her.... I beg u All :'( Plz Guyzzzzzz Ayaana is not the guilty 1    
Khwaab Hai tu....
       Neend hu Main....
             Dono Milein..
Bat BAneien....Bat Banein :)

priyanka mukherjee

Post Options Post Options   Quote priyanka mukherjee Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2014 at 4:47 PM
   well Vj Zakky well it's great that aap thik thak ho and pls do take care of urself...saach me pata nehi kaise but it was a big understanding but chaaye kuch bhi ho abhi aap thik ho yeh jan kar sukoon mila...Smile

NAYYARA

NAYYARA View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote NAYYARA Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2014 at 6:58 PM
ZAKKY .... It's extremely great to see you hear ... WELCOME BACK =)

Haan, bohot bari misunderstanding ho gai ... bohot bari ... but guys, plz don't blame Ayaana for this ... Ab sab sahi hai na ... so let's forget wht happened in the past :)

ALL IS WELL THAT ENDS WELL :)

Btw, Zakky, are you fine now?
Us ke baad aye jo azaab aye ...

Khushbakht

Khushbakht View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Khushbakht Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2014 at 10:45 PM
GET WELL SOON ZAKKY
ND THANK GOD U R FINE AND ALIVE
nd guys lets not blame Ayaana

Edited by Aadeez lover - 28 Jan 2014 at 10:46 PM
He wasn't supposed to look nice, he was a piece of art and art is supposed to make you feel a certain way.

noureen

noureen View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote noureen Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2014 at 12:52 PM
  get well soon mr zakky

Edited by noureen - 29 Jan 2014 at 12:52 PM
leave

VJ Zakky

VJ Zakky View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote VJ Zakky Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2014 at 2:54 PM
   I want to thank all the aadeez for the prayers....nd specially @Ayaana @Ali @Himu @Sidra @Saiqa nd @Farrah....

I waslooking all over the forum for u @Farrah...But i m Glad that u remember me .... !

@Ali jigr ap tense me they but ap ko itna b bura bhala ni khena chahiye tha @Ayaana ko k wo forum pr ana bnd kr dein....

@Ali if i am really ur jigr to meri ek request maan kr ap @Ayaana ko pm krein that ur sorry for ur rude behaviour with her..... Plz

@Farrah acha laga about what u told abt me and i promise that k zinda raha to zarur milunga ap se nd to all the aadeez interracted with me.... 

yeh soch kr aadee belong krtey hein wazirabad seto me wazirabad se b tour kr k aya...but unfortunately cant find the house he lived in... :'( that was my bad luck

and thanx for the prayer @Noureen

Khwaab Hai tu....
       Neend hu Main....
             Dono Milein..

Ali.Rajput

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ali.Rajput Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2014 at 4:39 PM
  @ zakky jigar - maafi mangny se koi chota bara nahi hota . main zaror mafi mang longa ayaana se IN SHA ALLAH .. hamay khushi is bat ki hai k aap sahi salamat ho. ALLAH (SWT ) App ko achi sehat k sath lambi zindagi ata farmaiye ameen sum ameen ...

im going to PM ayaana dont worry wo forum pe aana nahi chory gi IN SHA ALLAH . waisy hamara gussa bhi jaiz tha boss.. abb hamay yeh bat tu pata nahi thi k aap k choty bhai ka qasoor hain .. we thought that she spread this news without confirmation. ham sab ki halat tight ho gaye thi yar. u know aisi news sun k buht takleef hoti hain. aik shakhs jis se ham daily bat karty hain achanak pata chalay k wo donia main nahi raha to us time u know kitna dukh hota hai . ham sab buht buht buht udas ho gaye thy .

anyway zakky- dont worry about ayaana main unhai pm kar k sorry bhi kar longa and request bhi k wo forum pe aya kary aur hamari ghalti ko nazar andaz kar dy ...

Thank you Broo .. Get Wel Soon ...!!

The world suffers a lot.
silence of good peoples

HIMU

HIMU View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote HIMU Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2014 at 8:57 PM
  thnx to god that u r fyn..Smile
Allah apko jld se jld thk kre Smile
Get well soon...
Smile
n please duao k liye thnx nhi bolte...n wo b apne family members ko to bilkul b nhi...parivar hota hi ek dusre k dukh sukh me sath dene k liye h Smile
just rest!!

In Love With My Dreams and In Love With You. I Love You My Life

noureen

noureen View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote noureen Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2014 at 12:30 PM
Originally posted by VJ Zakky

I want to thank all the aadeez for the prayers....nd specially @Ayaana @Ali @Himu @Sidra @Saiqa nd @Farrah....

I waslooking all over the forum for u @Farrah...But i m Glad that u remember me .... !

@Ali jigr ap tense me they but ap ko itna b bura bhala ni khena chahiye tha @Ayaana ko k wo forum pr ana bnd kr dein....

@Ali if i am really ur jigr to meri ek request maan kr ap @Ayaana ko pm krein that ur sorry for ur rude behaviour with her..... Plz

@Farrah acha laga about what u told abt me and i promise that k zinda raha to zarur milunga ap se nd to all the aadeez interracted with me.... 

yeh soch kr aadee belong krtey hein wazirabad seto me wazirabad se b tour kr k aya...but unfortunately cant find the house he lived in... :'( that was my bad luck

and thanx for the prayer @Noureen

ade wahan say belong zaroo karte wahan rehta nahi hai !
ur welcome

leave

VJ Zakky

VJ Zakky View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote VJ Zakky Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2014 at 12:40 PM
   Adey #Noureen i went to visit where hi used to live when he was a kid.....wo to mje b pata hai k wo wahanni rehtey... :p
Khwaab Hai tu....
       Neend hu Main....
             Dono Milein..

noureen

noureen View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote noureen Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2014 at 1:06 PM
Originally posted by VJ Zakky

Adey #Noureen i went to visit where hi used to live when he was a kid.....wo to mje b pata hai k wo wahanni rehtey... :p

ahan !
leave

sufiyanadee

sufiyanadee View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote sufiyanadee Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2014 at 4:04 PM
   Get Wel Soon Thumbs Up 
Koi Kami si Thi Jeene Mein.Jana Yeh Humne Kahan
Aise Mile ho Jaise Humpe Ho Mehereban Yeh khuda
Main Wari Jawan