Aadeez Forums
Forums Tools
Mark All Post As Read
Delete Cookies

**Prayer Space**

Betamakers Community Search   Calendar   Help Help  Register Register  Login Login

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 9>

Author

Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Topic: **Prayer Space**
      Posted: 09 Mar 2013 at 9:37 AM
There are times when life gets difficult and you need the support of your loved ones. Aadeez is a family in every sense of the word. We laugh together, we cry together, we share our happy moments as well as our sad ones. Let's pray together too.

Here is a space where Aadeez can ask other Aadeez to pray for them or a loved one. Hindu, Muslim, Christian, whoever, whatever, wherever, it doesn't matter. In times of need maybe this topic can provide a little comfort to one of our family members.

Edited by Butter.Fly - 15 Mar 2013 at 2:19 AM

Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2013 at 9:38 AM
So let me start....

There is an aadeez who's mama is very ill at the moment. Please say a dua for her speedy recovery :)

Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2013 at 12:54 PM
^ Allah unhein sehat dein AMEEN .. Wil definetly remembr er in ma prayerz ..

HIMU

HIMU View Drop Down
Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote HIMU Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2013 at 1:31 PM
  ^^may she get well soon...
In Love With My Dreams and In Love With You. I Love You My Life

HIMU

HIMU View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote HIMU Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2013 at 1:32 PM
@farrah - awesum topic di ..:)
In Love With My Dreams and In Love With You. I Love You My Life

Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2013 at 7:41 PM
 Thank you, Aadeez!

Your prayers are appreciated, everyone loves their parents and it's difficult to see them in pain. Please support our Aadeez family member by praying for his mama. His mama is our Aunty after all! Heart

Rida Mughal

Rida Mughal View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Rida Mughal Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2013 at 8:19 PM
very nice topic...
Nabi Pak SAWW ne farmaya : "k DUA k siwa Taqdeer k faisley ko koi cheez Radd nahi kar saktii...."

Beshak wo zaroor sunta hai....
jo mangtey hain unki bhii jo nahi mantey unhe bhii ata karta hai...

Allah Paak unki mother ko shifaa dey or tandurustii ata farmaye...
Allah Humma Sum Ameen....

SheRani Aadeez

SheRani Aadeez View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote SheRani Aadeez Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2013 at 9:48 PM
PRAYING !!!!! 
May His Mom Get Well Soon !!! and may my friend and his siblings get the strength to handle such a difficult situation ! Ouch

To the world, you may be another Celebrity, But to Aadeez, you are the world.
Happy Birthday Aadee =)

Rida Mughal

Rida Mughal View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Rida Mughal Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2013 at 1:53 AM
Allah Humma Sum Ameeeen.

Green Aadeez

Green Aadeez View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Green Aadeez Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2013 at 11:55 AM
      Mahsallah nice topic sis..Heart
 @topic.may Allah Tala bless her mother with good health...Amen!
Aasma mila zameen ko meri
Aadhe aadhe poore hain hum<3

Aisha Azad Khan

Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2013 at 4:19 AM
^ Ameen 

Thanks so much Aadeez. I know that our messages and prayers are being recieved by the aadeez concerned, please keep praying! There's a whole family affected...

Farwa

Farwa View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Farwa Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2013 at 4:27 AM
Aameen

ALLAH unki mother ko jald sehatyab kare... Aameen

To the world, you may be another Celebrity, But to Aadeez, you are the world. Happy Birthday Aadee

Dibya...

Dibya... View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Dibya... Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2013 at 7:12 AM
Allah unki mom ko thik kar de n unke sare family members ko himmat de iss situation ko samhal ne k liye... Aameen...
That's not where my heart is. That's not where I can make a stand and that's not where the people who made me Atif Aslam belong.

Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2013 at 7:18 AM
 ^ Ameen

Everyone can do their part, please remember our aadeez and his family in your Jumma salat or the next time you go to the mandir, gurwara, church or place of prayer. Lets send our beloved aadeez family member as many prayers as we can and as much healing energy as possible, it all makes a difference.

Thank you so much Aadeez Heart

SheRani Aadeez

Post Options Post Options   Quote SheRani Aadeez Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2013 at 9:45 AM
 Prayers needed Aadeez,, please sab pray karna sarur,,, bass remember his mama, him and his siblings in your prayers, jst 2 min atleast,, please aadeez

evening main the aadeez his mom was better,,, but again bad now,, so keep praying plse

Happy Birthday Aadee =)

Karima aadeez

Karima aadeez View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Karima aadeez Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2013 at 6:45 PM
   Awww hope she gets better soon!

SHALINI

SHALINI View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote SHALINI Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2013 at 7:09 PM
 very beautiful thought n topic @faraahnazh di.before going to bed i always remember my sweet aadeez family in my prayers... i pray to the lord that our sweet aunt gets well soon!Smile
♥atif ji-sara ji ..the best couple in the whole universe!!!! may allah bless u both n we love u both♥:)

SheRani Aadeez

Post Options Post Options   Quote SheRani Aadeez Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2013 at 2:45 PM
please keep praying aadeez,,, please !!!

Happy Birthday Aadee =)

faisal_aadeez

faisal_aadeez View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote faisal_aadeez Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2013 at 5:03 PM
allah ta'ala unhe shifa ata farmaayein , may allah bless her  hope she get well soon....
To the world, you may be another Celebrity, But to Aadeez, you are the world. Happy Birthday Aadee =)

Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2013 at 7:25 PM
   @ Shalini @ Faisal Ameen...!

Thanks Aadeez, I strongly believe in the power of prayer, especially collective prayer! I'm sure God is listening to us all and may He bless our aunty with the best of health very very soon!

Please do whatever you can from your side, Friday salat, light candles, diyas whatever it takes to help our friend in need and especially his mother.

God bless you ALL

SheRani Aadeez

Post Options Post Options   Quote SheRani Aadeez Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2013 at 8:31 AM
   ^^thnkyou so much dii ! means so much fr ''that'' aadeez

Happy Birthday Aadee =)

Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2013 at 4:32 PM
Some great news to share with you all....

Yesterday, Aunty was considered well enough to go home from hospital. She has been discharged for now. Here is the power of collective prayer! Let's keep sending Aunty and our aadeez brother lots of positive energy!

Dibya...

Dibya... View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Dibya... Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2013 at 4:40 PM
^MashAllah... May God get her completly well soon... Ameen
That's not where my heart is. That's not where I can make a stand and that's not where the people who made me Atif Aslam belong.

Miiyaa

Miiyaa View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Miiyaa Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2013 at 5:21 PM
Reshma ji has been admitted to hospital due to critical health conditions..
Kindly pray for her speedy recovery..
May Allah bless her with long, happy and healthy life.. Ameen

Wishing a happy married life to Atif & Sarah, ALLAH bless your couple ( AMEEN) ! We are proud to welcome the New Bride

amina abid

amina abid View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote amina abid Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2013 at 6:55 PM
   may she get well very soon AMEEN