Aadeez Forums
Forums Tools
Mark All Post As Read
Delete Cookies

**Prayer Space**

Betamakers Community Search   Calendar   Help Help  Register Register  Login Login

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 9>

Author

Rubiya Aadeez

Rubiya Aadeez View Drop Down
Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Rubiya Aadeez Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Topic: **Prayer Space**
      Posted: 08 Apr 2013 at 7:32 PM
  Hi all Aadeez,
  am havin a project presentation tomorrow, n am still not satisfied with my preparation.
 feeling very much nervous n tensed.. sach mein bohat dar lag raha hai..plz mere liye sab dua karo...plz
To The World You May Be Another Celebrity
But To Aadeez You Are The World.
Happy Birthday Aadee =)

Monica.Aadeez

Monica.Aadeez View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Monica.Aadeez Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2013 at 11:43 PM
   Allah Reshmaji ko sehad de  Ameen

@rubiya -ol d best.... 
"he most beautiful person we have known is you who has known defeat, known suffering, known struggle,known loss, and has found his way out of the depths.Happy birthday Aadee

Mahira Khan

Mahira Khan View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Mahira Khan Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2013 at 12:27 PM
   Allah Humma Sum Ameeeen.
A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge.

athira aadeezz

athira aadeezz View Drop Down
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Quote athira aadeezz Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2013 at 12:42 PM
  reshma ji get well soon .... 

god bless all .... 

"Atif Is My Life & i Love Ma Life a Lot"

Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2013 at 2:12 AM
Don't know about you, but I really need some prayers....

Ya Allah, please give me the strength, fortitude and courage to face a very tough situation in which many of my loved ones are also affected. Please make it easy for everyone who is need right now, Ameen

Please pray that God grants me the inner strength that I really need right now (and that I manage to write my paper on time!)

Thanks Aadeez! :)

Dibya...

Dibya... View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Dibya... Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2013 at 9:42 AM
@farah sisy - Dont worry sisy. I will pray fr u. May God give u strength to face every situation n help u to reach ur aim ...
That's not where my heart is. That's not where I can make a stand and that's not where the people who made me Atif Aslam belong.

priyanka mukherjee

priyanka mukherjee View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote priyanka mukherjee Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2013 at 12:00 PM
   Farha sisy just don't warry..we all aadeez love u and we will pray for u.may the almighty give u the strength and courage to face this difficult situation..Smile
Being patient, he invited the critisicm, accepted challenges, faced rejections & raised his country's name.The man himself, ATIF ASLAM! Happy 12 yrs of success to the ruler of 19 million hearts!

Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2013 at 2:11 AM
  ^ Allah bless you both, thank you for your duas it means the world to me, I need them :)

Monica.Aadeez

Monica.Aadeez View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Monica.Aadeez Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2013 at 10:54 PM
   haan farrah di!!! we will definitely pray 4 u.. u will always b in our duas..:) miss u!!
"he most beautiful person we have known is you who has known defeat, known suffering, known struggle,known loss, and has found his way out of the depths.Happy birthday Aadee

Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2013 at 4:37 PM
Thanks everyone for your prayers and wishes. May Allah bless you all

I'm not very well these days, was in hospital for a short time. I'm fine so there is no need to worry, just letting you know that I'll get back to your msgs when I feel better and that I'm not ignoring you :)

May Allah make it easy for us all and bless those who help others. Ameen

priyanka mukherjee

priyanka mukherjee View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote priyanka mukherjee Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2013 at 6:09 PM
   hi Aadeez i m sure the many of u  already know the present flood situation of Uttarakhand and Himachal pradesh in India....
More than 150 people have been declared dead so far and on Wednesday and the Prime Minister warned that the death toll will run high and  more than 60,000 people still stranded in there after torrential rain and landslides.The rescue operations have turned into the Indian army's largest ever but still many parts of the of the states are cut off from rescue teams.Some area in Uttarakhand are completely  destroyed.
The water level in river Yamuna in New Delhi is still staying above the danger mark of 204.83 metres.
pls aadeez pray for all the people of those state,the tourist from different parts of the country and other countries too.May be wahan hamari adeez family ka bhi koi ho..I just hope and pray ke zald se zald sab thik ho gaye.

Edited by priyanka mukherjee - 20 Jun 2013 at 6:13 PM
Being patient, he invited the critisicm, accepted challenges, faced rejections & raised his country's name.The man himself, ATIF ASLAM! Happy 12 yrs of success to the ruler of 19 million hearts!

nitisha

nitisha View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote nitisha Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2013 at 1:36 PM
^ may Allah help all those tourists and residents of uttrakhand and himachal pradesh in speedy recovery..............
"Atif u raise us up to much more than we can be"-   STAY BLESSED AADEE

Gurmeen

Gurmeen View Drop Down
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Quote Gurmeen Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2013 at 5:05 PM
   ^^ plz plz pray for those people at uttarakhand they really need your prayers... its vry tragedic that 3 people from my family are also struck their but fortunately we got a call from them but we people are still waiting for their return...the fear of loosing them have threatened us for past 5 days but their call has really made us a little bit satisfied...but people who have lost their loved ones or the one who are still missing..their pain can't be expressed in words... 

right now we cant do anything for them..but one thing we all can do is to pray for their health n good weather conditions at uttarakhand.. 

Asar ye kaisaa teri chahat kaa hai mujhpe ho gayaa
Zarra-zarra merey dil kaa ab tujhme hi kho gayaa..

*firefly*

*firefly* View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote *firefly* Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2013 at 2:17 AM
^That sounds scary! Is there any news from there now? May Allah bless all those affected, inshallah the weatherand conditions will improve soon!!

Rubiya Aadeez

Post Options Post Options   Quote Rubiya Aadeez Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2013 at 4:51 PM
   May allah help them to get out of
this difficult condition and recover soon..!!

Edited by Rubiya Aadeez - 27 Jun 2013 at 4:52 PM
Happy Birthday Aadee =)

HIMU

HIMU View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote HIMU Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2013 at 4:57 PM
Originally posted by Gurmeen

^^ plz plz pray for those people at uttarakhand they really need your prayers... its vry tragedic that 3 people from my family are also struck their but fortunately we got a call from them but we people are still waiting for their return...the fear of loosing them have threatened us for past 5 days but their call has really made us a little bit satisfied...but people who have lost their loved ones or the one who are still missing..their pain can't be expressed in words... 

right now we cant do anything for them..but one thing we all can do is to pray for their health n good weather conditions at uttarakhand.. 

r dey fyn sisso..?? 
m a lot scared for dem nw..??
did u tawk to dem once more...??
a uncle here in my city too lost his wife n daughter in front of his eyes...:(
i really felt bad for him bt cudnt do nythng for me :( ..
I ll pray dat dey cum bak soon InshaAllah...!!
In Love With My Dreams and In Love With You. I Love You My Life

HIMU

HIMU View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote HIMU Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2013 at 5:04 PM
Originally posted by priyanka mukherjee

hi Aadeez i m sure the many of u  already know the present flood situation of Uttarakhand and Himachal pradesh in India....
More than 150 people have been declared dead so far and on Wednesday and the Prime Minister warned that the death toll will run high and  more than 60,000 people still stranded in there after torrential rain and landslides.The rescue operations have turned into the Indian army's largest ever but still many parts of the of the states are cut off from rescue teams.Some area in Uttarakhand are completely  destroyed.
The water level in river Yamuna in New Delhi is still staying above the danger mark of 204.83 metres.
pls aadeez pray for all the people of those state,the tourist from different parts of the country and other countries too.May be wahan hamari adeez family ka bhi koi ho..I just hope and pray ke zald se zald sab thik ho gaye.

it has been above 1000 (as told by aaj tak) n till date more dan 2500 r still dere in uk fyting for dere lives...
i really feel bad for dem ... bt d govt here is working very slow ... n according to my uncle who ws too dere .. "JO KUCH B WO TV PE DKHA RHE H WESA KUCH B NHI H WAHA... KHANA KA KOI INTEZAM NHI H AUR JAHA H WAHA ITNA EXPENSIVE H KISI K PASS ITNE PESE B NHI H K BACHO KO HI KHILA DE HUM"

when i heard all dis ... i felt lyk slaping d govt ... dey really deserve it...!!

bt i wud salute d INDIAN ARMY N INDIAN AIR FORCE for d rescue work dey r doing .. as shown on television .. as soon as d weather gets a lil bit btr .. dey instantly fly to rescue .. i wud really thank dem on behave all d indians..!!

Rubiya Aadeez

Post Options Post Options   Quote Rubiya Aadeez Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2013 at 5:06 PM
   A big salute to them!!!

Happy Birthday Aadee =)

HIMU

HIMU View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote HIMU Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2013 at 5:09 PM
   ^^yeah .. actually dey must b rewarded .. bt i knw .. dey wudnt .. ;(

Rubiya Aadeez

Post Options Post Options   Quote Rubiya Aadeez Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2013 at 5:14 PM
   yup ua ryt, bt still they do so mch for our
safety...they r jst great ppl!!
Happy Birthday Aadee =)

HIMU

HIMU View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote HIMU Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2013 at 5:18 PM
   yeah .. !!
dey really need a big salute from our ppl .. bt as far as i knw .. dey r paid very less for wat dey do .. dey risk dere lives bt still .. 

Rubiya Aadeez

Post Options Post Options   Quote Rubiya Aadeez Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2013 at 5:20 PM
   yahi toh prblm hai hamare desh ki...kash hum kuch
kar sakte:(
Happy Birthday Aadee =)

HIMU

HIMU View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote HIMU Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2013 at 5:23 PM
   hmm .. me b yahi sochti hu .. bt phr chup ho jati hu .. cz hum jitna kr skte h .. utna to krte h .. bt ye govt .. >:(

*firefly*

*firefly* View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote *firefly* Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2013 at 10:34 PM
Tomorrow in Jumma prayers pls remember the flood victims of India who are suffering badly right now. Please also pray for the health of Eidhi saab- a man who had a cradle outside his orphanage which he runs with his wife. He begs you to place the unwanted baby in the cradle and the orphanage will take care of it instead of killing the poor innocent child. In this way, Eidhi sahab and his wife have saved thousands of children. They are amongst the most loved and respected people in Pak who run an amazing organisation. Eidhi sahab is sick, the flood victims in India are suffering horribly. Please pray for their speedy recovery.

HIMU

HIMU View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote HIMU Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2013 at 3:49 PM
   ^^surely di ..

Hy guys .. plz pray for d 20 soldiers who lost dere lives while saving d victims .. !!

RIP