Aadeez Forums
Forums Tools
Mark All Post As Read
Delete Cookies

**Prayer Space**

Betamakers Community Search   Calendar   Help Help  Register Register  Login Login

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789

Author

*firefly*

*firefly* View Drop Down
Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote *firefly* Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Topic: **Prayer Space**
      Posted: 30 Jan 2014 at 5:14 PM
@ Zarq beta your inbox is full. I'm so glad that you are okay and inshAllah will be better and in full health soon. I'm erasing my post, and request all other aadeez to do the same. It must have been so horrible to read such things when you are alive!

All I will say is THINK 1000 times before you post something

Ayaana

Ayaana View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Ayaana Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2014 at 6:49 PM
I am sorry everyone I think I am also a human being ok and zakky lil brother told me that " bhai ab kabhe wapis nahe aye gy wo ham sub ko chor ke chale gaye hain" I said what? He said yes "ab agay ap khud samajdar hain wo hamesha ke liyea chale gaye hain "

Us time I post this I am also in shock
I don't think I did wrong agar ap log meri jaga hote to shayad yahee karte bol rahay hain kiun ke meri jaga nahe hain

From now I will not post any comment anything you all are best

And is ke baad bhe kisi ko problem hai to please send PM
And please no need of sorry from anyone
Khuaab Hai Tu,
Neend Hu Main,
Dono Mile Baat Bane.

VJ Zakky

VJ Zakky View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote VJ Zakky Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2014 at 6:58 PM
Remove this post @Ayaana i already posted plz :'( 
Khwaab Hai tu....
       Neend hu Main....
             Dono Milein..
Bat BAneien....Bat Banein :)

NAYYARA

NAYYARA View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote NAYYARA Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2014 at 7:43 PM
Originally posted by Ayaana

I am sorry everyone I think I am also a human being ok and zakky lil brother told me that " bhai ab kabhe wapis nahe aye gy wo ham sub ko chor ke chale gaye hain" I said what? He said yes "ab agay ap khud samajdar hain wo hamesha ke liyea chale gaye hain "

Us time I post this I am also in shock
I don't think I did wrong agar ap log meri jaga hote to shayad yahee karte bol rahay hain kiun ke meri jaga nahe hain

From now I will not post any comment anything you all are best

And is ke baad bhe kisi ko problem hai to please send PM
And please no need of sorry from anyone

Ayaana ... Yaar plz don't say this ... Hum forums per enjoy karne ke liye ate hain ... friends ke liye ... we certainly don't want things like this to happen ... Aap ne sahi kaha ke ghlati sab se ho sakti hai ... jis ne aap ko kuch kaha us se bhi ghlati ho sakti hai ... And if any member's words hurt u ... I am sorry for tht!
AYAANA ... ATIF ke forums per sirf dostian aur pyaar barhta hai ... no one's here to make anyone feel bad ... Plz don't stop posting on the forums ... Kiun ke forums per aap ka bhi utna hi haq hai jitna hum sab ka :)
That's not where my heart is. That's not where I can make a stand and that's not where the people who made me Atif Aslam belong.

NAYYARA

NAYYARA View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote NAYYARA Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2014 at 12:59 AM
Ayaana we all know tht it's not ur fault!
Calm down yaar =)
That's not where my heart is. That's not where I can make a stand and that's not where the people who made me Atif Aslam belong.

dua

dua View Drop Down
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Quote dua Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2014 at 6:45 PM
  Masha'Allah Zakky U r fine bro Allah aap Ko Sehat Dain aur Allah Aap ko apne Hifzo amman mein rakhen..
 bhai positive sochen sochen kitne sare aadeez ne aap k liye dua kare hai aur mistake to sub se hoti hai no one is perfect yar
Keep Smiling Its Sunnah

sufiyanadee

sufiyanadee View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote sufiyanadee Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2014 at 1:20 PM
Calm Down Ayaana !
Koi Kami si Thi Jeene Mein.Jana Yeh Humne Kahan
Aise Mile ho Jaise Humpe Ho Mehereban Yeh khuda
Main Wari Jawan

Ali.Rajput

Ali.Rajput View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Ali.Rajput Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2014 at 1:33 PM

The world suffers a lot.
Not because of the violence of bad peoples. But because of the
silence of good peoples

shaikh hanna

shaikh hanna View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote shaikh hanna Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2014 at 6:55 PM
@VJ Zakky :- Good to see u back And get well soon dear

@Ayaana:- Calm down dear. we all knw it was a misunderstanding so no one blaming you. So plz relax dear.....

The most beautiful person we have known is you..who has known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and has found his way out of the depths.

Rubiya Aadeez

Rubiya Aadeez View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Rubiya Aadeez Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2014 at 2:17 PM
Hello Aadeez !!:):)

Aap sab se guzarish hai ki mere liye dua karein
ki mera transfer mere sheher mein ho jaye..
Am missn my parents n bhaii alot:(

Plz dua karna guys:)
To The World You May Be Another Celebrity
But To Aadeez You Are The World.
Happy Birthday Aadee =)

HIMU

HIMU View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote HIMU Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2014 at 10:13 AM
   InshaAllah ho jayega rubiya sis..Smile
In Love With My Dreams and In Love With You. I Love You My Life

Rockiee

Rockiee View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Rockiee Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2015 at 9:48 PM
Hello Aadeez One of our old member is in a critical condition palez PRAY for her......

Noor Us Saba

Noor Us Saba View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Noor Us Saba Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2016 at 4:37 PM
   Aadeez its basically a request i dont know its rite topic or not..

Recently my friends mother died in sleep , she suffere 3 silent heart attacks & died on the morning of 18/04 
My friend already lost her father when she was in 6th standard 
She's not in her senses , she refuses to eat , screams shouts and then suddenly she runs to the outer door shouting that she wants her Ami
I'm explaining this just to make u ppl feel her pain 
She's alone now just think of ur self at that place .... It's really really hard to live without ur parents 
Plz pray for the departed soul
Also plz pray for my friend... We all are trying hard to normalize her but obviously its not that easy she's not listening to anyone..
Plz pray k use sabr ajay 
It's a humble request please :( 
YOU ARE ENTITLED TO YOUR OWN OPINIONS!!

Nashmia Khan View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Nashmia Khan Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2016 at 4:47 PM
   Ya Allah Reham
I met her today...Allah 
Uska bht buraa haal he :(
Allah usse  sabr de
Ppl plz pray 
You can't stop the waves ....
But u can learn how to surf !

Hoor Moiz

Hoor Moiz View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Hoor Moiz Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2016 at 4:54 PM
Cry Allah uski Ami ko Jannat ul Firdous me jgah de 
Or Allah kare use sabr ajay...
Still its difficult to believe
Choti si guriyaa he wo abhi
Baba b chalay gay ab muma b :( 
WOE ON THOSE WHO SPEND THEIR SOOO PRECIOUS TIME IN CHANGING THEIR SIGNSTURES AGAIN & AGAIN FOR US😂😂

Umtul Khatija

Umtul Khatija View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Umtul Khatija Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2016 at 6:31 PM
   Ya Allah 
I can understand half of her pain :(
May her mother's Soul rest in peace 
Allah usse sabr de 

Noor Us Saba

Post Options Post Options   Quote Noor Us Saba Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2016 at 6:44 PM
Originally posted by Umtul Khatija

Ya Allah 
Allah usse sabr de 

Ameen
Bohat himmat Waly hoty he jo muma ya baba ya Dono k beghair is cruel world me survive kre...
Umtul salute to ur patience 
And i hope usse b jaldi sabr ajay :(

christina_aadeez

christina_aadeez View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote christina_aadeez Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2016 at 6:51 PM
Allah us laarki ko sabr dy or uske ami ko jannat ata faarmay its really hard to live without parentsCry
Being patient, he invited the critisicm, accepted challenges, faced rejections & raised his country's name.The man himself, ATIF ASLAM! Happy 12 yrs of success to the ruler of 19 million hearts!

Umtul Khatija

Umtul Khatija View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Umtul Khatija Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2016 at 6:56 PM
Originally posted by Noor Us Saba

Originally posted by Umtul Khatija

Ya Allah 
Allah usse sabr de 

Ameen
Bohat himmat Waly hoty he jo muma ya baba ya Dono k beghair is cruel world me survive kre...
Umtul salute to ur patience 
And i hope usse b jaldi sabr ajay :(
 yeah but kabhi kabhi mai sochti hu ke hamare relatives hai Hume samalne ke liye but Jo bacche orphanage mein rehte hai unpar kya beetti hogi 
Allah khair kare 
insha Allah....!!!  Allah usse jaldi sabr denge 

Noor Us Saba

Post Options Post Options   Quote Noor Us Saba Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2016 at 4:28 AM
   @hina ameen
@umtul ye b sahi baat he wo hmse zyada bebas hoty he ;(

Usama Xwati

Usama Xwati View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Usama Xwati Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2016 at 8:56 AM
   Allah us k parents r us pr apna Khas reham kry.Aameen. : '
Un s guftagu mn Kon jeety ga Jin ki ankhain hi kalaam krti hn

Ibelieve in Miracles' Dey Do Happen ❤♥

1 YeaR AlHumDuLiLah
aadee 😚😚

love u atif

love u atif View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote love u atif Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2016 at 9:33 AM
 may the soul rest in peace........allha us ladki ko itni difficult sitution se ladne ki himmat de......
Logo ki zindagi se andhera door karna usi ne sikhya
#Aadee
#make a difference....

ZAREEN.

ZAREEN. View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote ZAREEN. Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2016 at 1:42 PM
Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi raajioon.. 
ALLAH use himmat de ! She might be in such a deep depression :( Bht bahadur hte h wo bacche jo apne maa baap ko yun jaate hue dekhte h.. So difficult it is! 
Being patient, he invited the criticism, accepted challenges, faced rejections & raised his country's name.The man himself, ATIF ASLAM! Happy 12 years of success to the ruler of 19 million hearts.

arfaadeez

arfaadeez View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote arfaadeez Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2017 at 6:59 PM
Cry 
AB DUNYA DEKH LI HAI ,LOG DEKH LIYE HAIN,HAR JAGA GHOOM LIA HAI,HAR JAGA PERFORM KR LIA HAI,FAME DEKH LIA HAI,PESA DEKH LIA HAI, LEKIN JO SEARCH HAI WO UDHAR KI HAI'' ATIF ASLAM