Aadeez Forums
Forums Tools
Mark All Post As Read
Delete Cookies

~ Atif Aslam's Wedding ~

Betamakers Community Search   Calendar   Help Help  Register Register  Login Login

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9596979899>

Author

Umtul Khatija

Umtul Khatija View Drop Down
Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Umtul Khatija Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ~ Atif Aslam's Wedding ~
      Posted: 17 Jul 2016 at 3:50 AM
 HeartHeart

saba

saba View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote saba Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2016 at 3:58 AM
Originally posted by saba

CoolTongue

noureen

noureen View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote noureen Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2016 at 4:13 AM
Cool Heart
leave

natasha

natasha View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote natasha Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2016 at 8:23 AM
 <3<3<3
Being patient, he invited the criticism, accepted challenges, faced rejections & raised his countrys name.The man himself, ATIF ASLAM! Happy 12 years of success to the ruler of 19 million hearts

arfaadeez

arfaadeez View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote arfaadeez Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2016 at 11:48 AM
   YoooLOL
AB DUNYA DEKH LI HAI ,LOG DEKH LIYE HAIN,HAR JAGA GHOOM LIA HAI,HAR JAGA PERFORM KR LIA HAI,FAME DEKH LIA HAI,PESA DEKH LIA HAI, LEKIN JO SEARCH HAI WO UDHAR KI HAI'' ATIF ASLAM

saba

saba View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote saba Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2016 at 9:31 AM

noureen

noureen View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote noureen Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2016 at 9:50 AM
 HeartHeart
leave

christina_aadeez

christina_aadeez View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote christina_aadeez Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2016 at 1:18 PM
   mashAllahHeart
Being patient, he invited the critisicm, accepted challenges, faced rejections & raised his country's name.The man himself, ATIF ASLAM! Happy 12 yrs of success to the ruler of 19 million hearts!

natasha

natasha View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote natasha Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2016 at 5:33 AM
 <3<3<3
 adorable couple<3<3
Being patient, he invited the criticism, accepted challenges, faced rejections & raised his countrys name.The man himself, ATIF ASLAM! Happy 12 years of success to the ruler of 19 million hearts

arfaadeez

arfaadeez View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote arfaadeez Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2016 at 6:56 AM
HeartHeart 
AB DUNYA DEKH LI HAI ,LOG DEKH LIYE HAIN,HAR JAGA GHOOM LIA HAI,HAR JAGA PERFORM KR LIA HAI,FAME DEKH LIA HAI,PESA DEKH LIA HAI, LEKIN JO SEARCH HAI WO UDHAR KI HAI'' ATIF ASLAM

saba

saba View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote saba Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2016 at 9:03 AM

arfaadeez

arfaadeez View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote arfaadeez Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2016 at 9:07 AM
Heart 

noureen

noureen View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote noureen Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2016 at 1:36 AM
   Heart 
leave

arfaadeez

arfaadeez View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote arfaadeez Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2016 at 12:58 PM
HeartHeart 

saba

saba View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote saba Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2016 at 6:17 AM
   Untitled-6 copy

arfaadeez

arfaadeez View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote arfaadeez Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2016 at 8:52 AM
Clap 

saba

saba View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote saba Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2016 at 1:36 PM

Umtul Khatija

Umtul Khatija View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Umtul Khatija Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2016 at 5:45 AM
Heart 

ushna adeez

ushna adeez View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote ushna adeez Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2016 at 6:40 AM
    Heart

maha dilawar

maha dilawar View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote maha dilawar Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2016 at 2:29 AM
 Cool

NAYYARA

NAYYARA View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote NAYYARA Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 2016 at 2:32 PM
SARAAAAAA Ma Sha ALLAH <3 
Ye ghariun ki sazish hai ke aap aye na
Ye meri guzarish hai ayen to jayen na

maha dilawar

maha dilawar View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote maha dilawar Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2017 at 3:17 AM
Originally posted by Junaid

So this is just a general post about the couple and some of my views about the whole thing ... These r just my views and thoughts ...

As we all know know, Sara's name kept coming up again and again throughout Atif's career ... the link up was talked about by media websites and blogs, even topics were made on the forum ... But Atif never confirmed it himself, we never confirmed it ... In my view, Atif just didnt want to advertise a relationship, because he is a very private person and also keeps his personal life separate from his professional life ... Even during his wedding, all the pictures and videos that the media has are from the people who uploaded these things on the internet ... The media was not invited to any event ... Only the last event, the wedding reception held for the celebrities and media had the presence of the media but that too was very limited ... The media was asked to stay outside the venue, next to the entrance ... They were only allowed to capture the moments when Atif walked out of his car with Sara, walked down the red carpet and gave a small interview ... That was it, after that the media was not allowed to go in for the rest of the evening ... The video of Atif performing and the dedication to Sara was from the official videographers of the event and not from the media ... Also, at the last wedding reception where the media was at the front entrance, Atif made sure that his entire family entered the venue from the back, not the front ... Just because he doesnt want them to be exposed to that world ... Atif only walked with his brothers and close friends from the front entrance ... That is how much Atif keeps his family and life private ... and in my view that is why he never confirmed the relationship with Sara because just imagine, what if Atif confirmed it? Can u imagine how much Sara would have be followed and bothered by the media? The media would follow her everywhere, take her pictures, videos, make up stories about her whole life, haunt her family ... There would be so much going on ... Atif doesnt want that ... He wanted to confirm things when he was ready, when he felt that they were about to make this permanent and he had to announce it now to the world ... Still he kept all the family functions private ...

Another thing I wanted to mention, something that I observed and feel strongly about ... This wedding is the only major thing or major step Atif has taken in his personal life since 2004 ... I remember Atif telling me once that he has not taken a vacation since 2004, he got to spend 2 days in Bali, that too because their flight was delayed, not because they went on a vacation ... There is a phrase called "The American Dream" ... It reflects a life style where ppl study, get a good education, get a good job, get married, have kids, live a big beautiful house and have a nice car ... Atif had been working so hard on the initial parts of this dream, he work tirelessly on his career (getting a good job), travelling the world, making music, doing so so much ... but still, that dream left an empty and dark space in his personal life ... He had no one to share this success with, yes he has his family but still he needed a partner ... His personal life has been effected alot by his career ... U know this is something that I havent shared with all of u ... I have said this before that If I were to describe Atif's life in a song, it would be "Kinara" ... but theres another song ... The song "Nadaan Parindey" from the movie Rockstar ... Every time I used to listen to that song, I used to think of Atif ... Some of the lyrics are so relevant to Atif's lifestyle ... He is indeed a bird in many ways ... However, after attending his wedding, I dont see him as a nadaan parinda anymore ... In my view, whatever I saw in front off my eyes, I strongly believe that the journey of this bird has finally ended in one beautiful way ... Not his career but his personal life has finally reached a certain level of stability and peace ... I remember when Atif and Sara were about to walk out for the last event and how politely Atif was explaining to her about her appearance and the event to follow ... Sara was excited but obviously overwhelmed as she was about to face the media for the first time officially ... People dont realize how difficult it must have been Sara to handle all of this ... All the girls think that she is so lucky to be with Atif Aslam ... But to her, Atif is now her husband, its a marriage ... Its a tough job being a wife of someone so popular, busy and loved by so many people ... The conversation that I saw Atif having with her, It made me smile and admire the couple ... They were right there for each other, looking out for each other and helping each other ... It was heart warming and touching to see ... At the moment, when i saw that conversation, I felt that Atif is no longer that "nadaan parinda" ... The nadaan journey of this bird has finally ended and he is ready to take a new flight, with a special partner ... and in this new journey, both these birds will fly higher then ever ... Why? because they have each other to rely on ...

HeartHeartHeart

saba

saba View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote saba Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2017 at 10:34 AM
 Cool

Edited by saba - 01 Feb 2017 at 10:35 AM

mohammed suhail atif

mohammed suhail atif View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote mohammed suhail atif Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2017 at 1:25 PM
   my wish was to see your wedding live ustaad @t!f😘😘 bt😥

Iman Hussain

Iman Hussain View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Iman Hussain Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2017 at 12:53 AM
 Thumbs Up