Aadeez Forums
Forums Tools
Mark All Post As Read
Delete Cookies

** AADEEZ QUIZ CORNER **

Betamakers Community Search   Calendar   Help Help  Register Register  Login Login

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789

Author

NAYYARA

NAYYARA View Drop Down
Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote NAYYARA Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ** AADEEZ QUIZ CORNER **
      Posted: 15 Aug 2019 at 5:54 PM
Next: Alright, fill in these blanks. It's a comment by Atif on Instagram.

"Dude izat aur zillat sirf Allah k haath mein hai - __________ ya ________ ya Ap k haath mein ne"

Sorry for this weird question but I love this quote of his!
That’s not where my heart is. That’s not where I can make a stand and that’s not where the people who made me Atif Aslam belong.

kintar

kintar View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote kintar Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2019 at 9:36 AM
  izat aur zillat sirf Allah kay haath main haI  AAP KAY YAH INDIA KAY HAATH MAIN NAHI LOLBUT  but on a very serious note according to the current situation jitni zillat atif ko aaj kal  indian media and even indian  aadeez say mil rahi hai uss kay baad tu waqaye main atif ka Allah hi hafiz hai Ermm even in this video @15;50 iss  mr nay tu  yahan tak keh dia hai kay atif aslam is going to vanish from the face of the earth Angryab iisay say ziayada atif kay liye zillat ka kia muqam ho ga Unhappyhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvsGFnYO0PQ  

ayesha_khaan

ayesha_khaan View Drop Down
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Quote ayesha_khaan Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2019 at 2:40 PM
Originally posted by kintar

izat aur zillat sirf Allah kay haath main haI  AAP KAY YAH INDIA KAY HAATH MAIN NAHI LOLBUT  but on a very serious note according to the current situation jitni zillat atif ko aaj kal  indian media and even indian  aadeez say mil rahi hai uss kay baad tu waqaye main atif ka Allah hi hafiz hai Ermm even in this video @15;50 iss  mr nay tu  yahan tak keh dia hai kay atif aslam is going to vanish from the face of the earth Angryab iisay say ziayada atif kay liye zillat ka kia muqam ho ga Unhappyhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvsGFnYO0PQ  

Don't worry kintar! Indians are not our God, Woh sirf bol hi skty hain. LoL 
Aadeez till death

* jal-pari*

* jal-pari* View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Post Options Post Options   Quote * jal-pari* Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2019 at 3:49 PM
 Zillat ka maqaaam? Seriously? 
Sacchhh hi tou bolaa hai! Ye tou fakkhhar ki baaat hai k ab kuch celebraties in issues pe bolrahay hain ya boltay hain.. mai har jagaa comments dekhrhi hoti hun, indians saying, INDIA ne Atif ko famous banaaaya and all.. 
Like seriously, they need to check their facts!

The moment Atif's first song on aired on radio, back in April-May 2004 I guess, ATIF was a hit! I remember listening to his song and searching whose the singer. Then his first album was released, JALPARI. It was the biggest HIT of the year (it still is and will always be). When a singer is publics favourite and has back to back hit songs, music directors hire them and ofcourse they make money out of it! Every Indian song in which ATIF is, its a HIT because of ATIF'S voice! Everyone knows that.

No one made Atif a star, he was already a SUPERSTAR! With a huge fan following all around the world. When Social media was not a thing and there was only Orkut, Atif's official forums still had half a million members. 

Just stating some facts, so AADEEZ should know. Atif did a lot of hard work from performing in mcdonalds/small cafes etc till here. Its all his hard work, his patience, support of his family and fans.

www.instagram.com/parikhan_su

kintar

kintar View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote kintar Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2019 at 4:07 PM
   zillat ka muqam main nay iss sense main kaha hai atif ki aik  kashmir kay liye tweet nay indians  ko pagal kar dia hai  aur itnay harsh words use kar rahay hain atif kay liye just becoz he speak for kashmir  and im so proud of him that finally he speak for kashmir  but the way indian media insulting him thats soooooo unfair on so many levelsUnhappy they disown him in seconds Angry

ayesha_khaan

Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Quote ayesha_khaan Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2019 at 5:07 PM
Originally posted by * jal-pari*

Zillat ka maqaaam? Seriously? 
Sacchhh hi tou bolaa hai! Ye tou fakkhhar ki baaat hai k ab kuch celebraties in issues pe bolrahay hain ya boltay hain.. mai har jagaa comments dekhrhi hoti hun, indians saying, INDIA ne Atif ko famous banaaaya and all.. 
Like seriously, they need to check their facts!

The moment Atif's first song on aired on radio, back in April-May 2004 I guess, ATIF was a hit! I remember listening to his song and searching whose the singer. Then his first album was released, JALPARI. It was the biggest HIT of the year (it still is and will always be). When a singer is publics favourite and has back to back hit songs, music directors hire them and ofcourse they make money out of it! Every Indian song in which ATIF is, its a HIT because of ATIF'S voice! Everyone knows that.

No one made Atif a star, he was already a SUPERSTAR! With a huge fan following all around the world. When Social media was not a thing and there was only Orkut, Atif's official forums still had half a million members. 

Just stating some facts, so AADEEZ should know. Atif did a lot of hard work from performing in mcdonalds/small cafes etc till here. Its all his hard work, his patience, support of his family and fans.

Bilkul Sahi Kaha! 
Indians harr cheez mein khud ko credit dety hain, I'm sorry if any Indian is reading it but India is full of senseless people jo ke Kabhi Kisi ki izzat nhi krty lekin chahty Hain k sab unki izzat Karein.
Aadeez till death

NAYYARA

NAYYARA View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote NAYYARA Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2019 at 5:50 PM
@Kintar: Pretty close. It's actually:

Dude izat aur zillat sirf Allah k haath mein hai - Pakistan ya India ya Ap k haath mein ne

That’s not where my heart is. That’s not where I can make a stand and that’s not where the people who made me Atif Aslam belong.

NAYYARA

NAYYARA View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote NAYYARA Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2019 at 5:56 PM
Also, Kintar. Just like this quote says, Atif ki izzat India ya Indians ke haath mein nahi hai. 

And whenever any person claims credit for Atif's success, don't mind them. 

If Bollywood gave Atif work, Atif gave it chart-topping songs.
If Indian music directors/producers gave Atif work, he made them money.
If any fan - be it Pakistani or Indian - supports Atif, Atif gives them happiness and wonderful music.

So this is simply give and take. Har kisi ka apna matlab hota hai aur koi Atif pe ehsan nahi kar raha.

Aur agar India ya kisi bhi country ya director ne Atif Aslam ko naam dia hai na, to unhen chahiye ke theek hai, aap aik aur Atif Aslam bana lo agar itne qabil ho to

You know this debate is so funny because no one makes an Atif Aslam. Only one man made him and that's himself. 

Edited by NAYYARA - 16 Aug 2019 at 6:01 PM

ayesha_khaan

Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Quote ayesha_khaan Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2019 at 7:22 PM
Originally posted by NAYYARA

Also, Kintar. Just like this quote says, Atif ki izzat India ya Indians ke haath mein nahi hai. 

If any fan - be it Pakistani or Indian - supports Atif, Atif gives them happiness and wonderful music.

So this is simply give and take. Har kisi ka apna matlab hota hai aur koi Atif pe ehsan nahi kar raha.

Aur agar India ya kisi bhi country ya director ne Atif Aslam ko naam dia hai na, to unhen chahiye ke theek hai, aap aik aur Atif Aslam bana lo agar itne qabil ho to

You know this debate is so funny because no one makes an Atif Aslam. Only one man made him and that's himself. 

Thumbs Up
Aadeez till death

* jal-pari*

Administrator
Administrator
Post Options Post Options   Quote * jal-pari* Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2019 at 9:02 PM
Originally posted by NAYYARA

EXACTLY!! 

* jal-pari*

Administrator
Administrator
Post Options Post Options   Quote * jal-pari* Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2019 at 9:09 PM
Originally posted by kintar

zillat ka muqam main nay iss sense main kaha hai atif ki aik  kashmir kay liye tweet nay indians  ko pagal kar dia hai  aur itnay harsh words use kar rahay hain atif kay liye just becoz he speak for kashmir  and im so proud of him that finally he speak for kashmir  but the way indian media insulting him thats soooooo unfair on so many levelsUnhappy they disown him in seconds Angry

Tou beta Zillat ka maqaaam unkay liye huwaa na jo ye sab kehrhe hain na.. 

bas kia kehsktay hain Indian Media ko,, wo tou apne logon ko nhi chortey ..  Ermm

Edited by * jal-pari* - 22 Aug 2019 at 2:56 AM