Aadeez Forums
Forums Tools
Mark All Post As Read
Delete Cookies

Dreams DoComeTrue-The most Memorable Dy of my Life

New Posts New Posts RSS Feed: Dreams DoComeTrue-The most Memorable Dy of my Life
  Betamakers Community Search   Calendar   Help Help  Register Register  Login Login

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>

Author

noureen

noureen View Drop Down
Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote noureen Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dreams DoComeTrue-The most Memorable Dy of my Life
      Posted: 22 Jan 2014 at 1:10 PM
  @priyanka u were rite
mai tou us thoda say per hi jealous ho rahi thi
jab ka jealous tou mujhy ab hone chahye tha
mash ALLAH how lucky u r

ade looking damn hot !

leave

priyanka mukherjee

priyanka mukherjee View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote priyanka mukherjee Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2014 at 2:12 PM
  Noureen han mujhe bada achcha laga iss baat se ke tum jealous ho  pura review padke Wink and yess I'm lucky and Seriously Aadee was damn Hot...Embarrassed

kino aafe thanks a ke u thought ke more than 3,600 words ka review lamba nehi tha but yess can tell u i can write another 3,600 words on this..2 bara parke laga kahi moments likhna vul gaayi Embarrassed and yess Autograph bhi dikhati hooon abhi..mujhe toh iss baar total 4 autograph mile..I have now 5 autograph of AadeeBig smile aur nehi 20th unne bukhar nehi tha he was perfectly fine.

hanna I m glad that u r happy in my happiness...Big smile

Agnes I'm thankful that u thought ke i deserves it..Thumbs Up

Nayyu Thaks a lot for ur wish ishallaha mujhe zaldi hi milana ha aade se..Big smile

aadeez lover thanks a lot ke u not only loved it but will remember it..Star

Edited by priyanka mukherjee - 22 Jan 2014 at 3:12 PM
Being patient, he invited the critisicm, accepted challenges, faced rejections & raised his country's name.The man himself, ATIF ASLAM! Happy 12 yrs of success to the ruler of 19 million hearts!

priyanka mukherjee

Post Options Post Options   Quote priyanka mukherjee Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2014 at 3:22 PM
 Sarmaad Bhai, Sammer Bhai , Salman Bhai and Jonathon sir at the Kolkata Airport... Only Asad bhai is missingErmm..The fev band of Mine..Truly amazing people..It was lovely meeting all of them..Star(bich me se meri pic cropped hai issi liye thodi ajeeb dikh rahi hai picWink)

Edited by priyanka mukherjee - 29 Nov 2015 at 5:01 PM
Being patient, he invited the critisicm, accepted challenges, faced rejections & raised his country's name.The man himself, ATIF ASLAM! Happy 12 yrs of success to the ruler of 19 million hearts!

Ali.Rajput

Ali.Rajput View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Ali.Rajput Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2014 at 4:06 PM
Priyanka your are just amazing. dam lucky girl you are... and your review its just awesome remarkable . aik aik word aisy type kia hai jaisy k ham sab aap ko daik rahy hain atif se milty waqt. when i saw your review i was like wow priyankaa meet  atif wow wow wow .  i can't describe in words truly awesome. meri taraf se bhi aik tight hug karni thi nah yar Confused . . . .

i almost read Your Review 6 to 7 times and guess what dil karta hai again and again and again parhon ... you are blessed ... !! Thumbs Up

The world suffers a lot.
Not because of the violence of bad peoples. But because of the
silence of good peoples

nehal shahid

nehal shahid View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote nehal shahid Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2014 at 4:53 PM
Originally posted by priyanka mukherjee

nehal  u r welcome my friend...

Smile 

priyanka mukherjee

Post Options Post Options   Quote priyanka mukherjee Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2014 at 5:27 PM
   It's now Time to share the autographs....Well How Lucky I'm that I got 4 autographs of  in 2 days. what more do an aadeez need???

aww!! I really felt special when he singed this right in front of me.

He signed this autograph after he came back from the venue nearly at 12.30 a.m after knowing that we waited that long outside the hotel for his autograph...He read my note and signed the autograph at the back page of it..and asked them to send it me by any means if possible and he also talked about he would love to meet me if  possible..uff!!!! after 2 back to back days performance and journey how much love a person can have for his aadeez to do this Star

and here is what i wrote for him may be in 10 sec...pls meri gandi hand writing pe maat jana aadeez...Tongue

Edited by priyanka mukherjee - 22 Jan 2014 at 6:03 PM

Ali.Rajput

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ali.Rajput Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2014 at 5:55 PM
Thumbs Up I am Speechless Priyanka ....  

The world suffers a lot.
silence of good peoples

priyanka mukherjee

Post Options Post Options   Quote priyanka mukherjee Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2014 at 6:05 PM
Originally posted by Ali.Rajput

for what?? and thanks ke u liked  my review..Big smile

Ali.Rajput

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ali.Rajput Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2014 at 6:07 PM

Originally posted by Ali.Rajput

for what?? and thanks ke u liked  my review..Big smile

Speechless because I Saw the atif Autograph ... !! and Your Welcome ... 

The world suffers a lot.
silence of good peoples

NAYYARA

NAYYARA View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote NAYYARA Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2014 at 6:11 PM
Priyanka ... YOU R LITERALLY THE LUCKIEST GIRL AFTER SARA and m sooo not exaggerating!
CONGRATULATIONS =)

P.S: I am so in luv wid ATIF's stylish writing ...
That’s not where my heart is. That’s not where I can make a stand and that’s not where the people who made me Atif Aslam belong.

saiqa khan

saiqa khan View Drop Down
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Quote saiqa khan Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2014 at 6:15 PM
Amazing review priyanka.........thnxxx alot........
TO THE WORLD U MAY BE ANOTHER CELEBRITY,BUT TO AADEEZ U R THE WORLD..

priyanka mukherjee

Post Options Post Options   Quote priyanka mukherjee Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2014 at 6:29 PM
   oh Nayyyu thanks dear, even i love his hand writing the they way he draws smily Heart...Saiqa thanks a lot ke u liked it....Big smile

Khushbakht

Khushbakht View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Khushbakht Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2014 at 8:32 PM
Uff priyanka limit hai luckiness ki....congratulations once again
He wasn't supposed to look nice, he was a piece of art and art is supposed to make you feel a certain way.

Richa Patel

Richa Patel View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Richa Patel Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2014 at 9:39 PM
wow...awesome review Priyanka...i loved it :)
u r sooooo luckyyy that u got the chance to meet aadee <3 nd m really very happy for u sis :)
Thanksss for posting such a nice review :)
CONGRATULATIONS :) :) 

Edited by Richa Patel - 22 Jan 2014 at 9:41 PM
The most beautiful person we have known is you ... Who has known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and has found his way out of the depths. Happy Birthday Atif!

priyanka mukherjee

Post Options Post Options   Quote priyanka mukherjee Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2014 at 11:37 PM
   Yaar aadeez lover luckiness ki limit nehi honi chahiye....
Richa thanks ke u liked my review actually while writing this I relived those moments once again...Thanks again...

NAYYARA

NAYYARA View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote NAYYARA Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2014 at 1:46 AM

and here is what i wrote for him may be in 10 sec...pls meri gandi hand writing pe maat jana aadeez...Tongue

ATIF ki writinnnggg Khud to stylish hai hi, writing bhi extra stylish
LOVELY!
Priyanka, you just got something to admire forever <3
That’s not where my heart is. That’s not where I can make a stand and that’s not where the people who made me Atif Aslam belong.

priyanka mukherjee

Post Options Post Options   Quote priyanka mukherjee Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2014 at 2:37 AM
   Yup Nayyu u r right his writing style is awesome...and yess i will admire it forever...

For People may it's just a empty glass but for me it's precious than KohinoorStar...This is the pic of  juice glass aadee ordered for me..Till aadee was there meri toh dhaayn hi nehi tha iss par but after he left a took a deep breath and sat on the chairErmm..and then looked at it for at least 2 min then pura pi liya, ek sip bhi nehi chorra. waise  juice ka taste bhi  pata nehi chaala mujhe..baad me mere friend ne bola woh orange juice tha..Embarrassed

NAYYARA

NAYYARA View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote NAYYARA Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2014 at 2:46 AM
^^ Lucky you =)
We can understand the importance of this glass for you

P.S: Glass ko bag mein chupa ker ghar le ana tha

priyanka mukherjee

Post Options Post Options   Quote priyanka mukherjee Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2014 at 2:52 AM
Originally posted by NAYYARA

^^ Lucky you =)
We can understand the importance of this glass for you

P.S: Glass ko bag mein chupa ker ghar le ana tha

Itni khatarnak advise ke liye sukriya..Wink  

NAYYARA

NAYYARA View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote NAYYARA Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2014 at 2:56 AM
^^ ANYTIME!

Nirali

Nirali View Drop Down
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Quote Nirali Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2014 at 3:23 AM
Posting it again from the Chennai concert topic:
"@priyanka.. First of all, u're very lucky! U're so blessed! Loved reading ur review.. We've always heard that aadee loves interacting with his fans, n takes out time for them.. N this one is just the latest example of it.. N i must say, u're one of the greatest aadeez.. Airport hi pohoch gai.. Keep it up ;)
when my frns keep on telling me that i'm the craziest fan of aadee, i always say that there r aadeez even crazier than me on the forums.. Jus like u..
N thanku so much for the autograph for aadeez.. I jus saw in the other topic.. We all have seen many of his autographs, still, each n every autograph of aadee seems special.. N this is just the best.. Waiting for the next part of review!

God! I'm soo happy reading all the reviews, checking out the pics.. I feel as if i've been there with aadee these 2 days.. Amazing!"
This was jus after reading the first part.. After reading the second part n second day, i have nothing to say..!
I'm falling short of words.. Tumhara pyaar aur pagalpan, aur aadee ki aadeez k liye care.. This is one of the beeeest reviews till today.. Bilkul Junaid bhai k reviews k jaisa tha.. It was as if i was there, experiencing it all.. N making me fall in love with aadee more n more with each n every word of the review!
Mera to jo bhi hai,
Tu hi tha, tu hi hai,
Baaki jahaan hai begaana...

NAYYARA

NAYYARA View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote NAYYARA Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2014 at 3:29 AM
Yes ... u r right ... It had tht special feeling which was always present in Junaid Bhai's reviews! =)

noureen

noureen View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote noureen Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2014 at 1:10 PM
@priyanka mera jealous hone say tum kuya khush ho :(
mai unlucky hun ade say mil nahi sakti is liya
koi baat nahi ade say ph per baat ho jaati hai ye hi buhot hai !

leave

priyanka mukherjee

Post Options Post Options   Quote priyanka mukherjee Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2014 at 1:48 PM
   well Noureen sis pls don't even think that..main toh mazak kar rahi thi...I wish ke tum sab bhi zald milo aadee se...truly or yeh moka tum sab ko zaroor milega...Big smile
aur how lucky u r also ke tumhari ph me baat hoti hai...Approve

priyanka mukherjee

Post Options Post Options   Quote priyanka mukherjee Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2014 at 2:20 PM
Originally posted by Nirali

Posting it again from the Chennai concert topic:
"@priyanka.. First of all, u're very lucky! U're so blessed! Loved reading ur review.. We've always heard that aadee loves interacting with his fans, n takes out time for them.. N this one is just the latest example of it.. N i must say, u're one of the greatest aadeez.. Airport hi pohoch gai.. Keep it up ;)
when my frns keep on telling me that i'm the craziest fan of aadee, i always say that there r aadeez even crazier than me on the forums.. Jus like u..
N thanku so much for the autograph for aadeez.. I jus saw in the other topic.. We all have seen many of his autographs, still, each n every autograph of aadee seems special.. N this is just the best.. Waiting for the next part of review!

God! I'm soo happy reading all the reviews, checking out the pics.. I feel as if i've been there with aadee these 2 days.. Amazing!"
This was jus after reading the first part.. After reading the second part n second day, i have nothing to say..!
I'm falling short of words.. Tumhara pyaar aur pagalpan, aur aadee ki aadeez k liye care.. This is one of the beeeest reviews till today.. Bilkul Junaid bhai k reviews k jaisa tha.. It was as if i was there, experiencing it all.. N making me fall in love with aadee more n more with each n every word of the review!

1st of all a bigg thanks to you ke u really liked my review and even a more bigg thanks that u consider myself  "one of the greatest aadeez", you r most welcome for the autograph..well this was the end of my review though i would like u share another very special moment which i forgot to mention. aur I m a huge fan of Junaid bhai's review, he helped all us aadeez a lot to know atif as a human being not as the Singing Superstar..So even mine was 1% as good as junaid bhai's review then I'm successful in my job.and the best complement to gave 'N making me fall in love with aadee more n more with each n every word of the review'  is really so kind of u..Even I'm in love with him even more now...like never before..Feeling so proud as an Aadeez.Big smile

@ Nayyu thanks again for considering it as good as junaid bhai's review Hug