Aadeez Forums
Forums Tools
Mark All Post As Read
Delete Cookies

Dreams DoComeTrue-The most Memorable Dy of my Life

New Posts New Posts RSS Feed: Dreams DoComeTrue-The most Memorable Dy of my Life
  Betamakers Community Search   Calendar   Help Help  Register Register  Login Login

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>

Author

priyanka mukherjee

priyanka mukherjee View Drop Down
Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote priyanka mukherjee Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dreams DoComeTrue-The most Memorable Dy of my Life
      Posted: 23 Jan 2014 at 2:25 PM
  So Now I'm reposting the Autograph Atif signed for all aadeez in this Topic....

Being patient, he invited the critisicm, accepted challenges, faced rejections & raised his country's name.The man himself, ATIF ASLAM! Happy 12 yrs of success to the ruler of 19 million hearts!

noureen

noureen View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote noureen Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2014 at 3:44 PM
Originally posted by priyanka mukherjee

well Noureen sis pls don't even think that..main toh mazak kar rahi thi...I wish ke tum sab bhi zald milo aadee se...truly or yeh moka tum sab ko zaroor milega...Big smile
aur how lucky u r also ke tumhari ph me baat hoti hai...Approve

i know my friend u were just joking :D
insha ALLAH zaroo !
n ya thx !

leave

noureen

noureen View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote noureen Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2014 at 3:45 PM

a big hug to u 4 this autograph
leave

nehal shahid

nehal shahid View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote nehal shahid Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2014 at 5:52 PM

thnku sooooooooooo muchhhhhh Heart reallyy loved it Thumbs Up

priyanka mukherjee

Post Options Post Options   Quote priyanka mukherjee Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2014 at 6:08 PM
You are most welcome Noureen....
Being patient, he invited the critisicm, accepted challenges, faced rejections & raised his country's name.The man himself, ATIF ASLAM! Happy 12 yrs of success to the ruler of 19 million hearts!

NAYYARA

NAYYARA View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote NAYYARA Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2014 at 6:19 PM
We Also REALY REALY LUB U Aadee
That’s not where my heart is. That’s not where I can make a stand and that’s not where the people who made me Atif Aslam belong.

priyanka mukherjee

Post Options Post Options   Quote priyanka mukherjee Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2014 at 6:57 PM
Now It's Time share some More Autographs....Well Atif's Music is incomplete without his bands..isn't it aadeez?? So here is the autograph of those very special people....

He simply create magic with his finger..I just Love whenever Atif sings pehli Nazar and he plays piano..But never ever thought that he himself is a magical person..Thank You....

The very 1st member from Atif's band I interacted with ,very humble and adorable person, He complemented me that they met thousands of people all across the world but there are really few people for whom he feel genuine Love and warmth at his heart and I'm one of them..Just can't thank u enough for this salman bhai...

Edited by priyanka mukherjee - 23 Jan 2014 at 7:20 PM

shaikh hanna

shaikh hanna View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote shaikh hanna Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2014 at 6:59 PM
Wow Soo nice of Atif's Band member.......

u r relly very Lucky dear........

Hope hume bhi kabhi aisa chance mile...........

The most beautiful person we have known is you..who has known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and has found his way out of the depths.

Green Aadeez

Green Aadeez View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Green Aadeez Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2014 at 11:59 AM
      Thanks priya for all autographs n pics...HeartHeart
Aasma mila zameen ko meri
Aadhe aadhe poore hain hum<3

Aisha Azad Khan

noureen

noureen View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote noureen Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2014 at 4:30 PM

Now It's Time share some More Autographs....Well Atif's Music is incomplete without his bands..isn't it aadeez?? So here is the autograph of those very special people....

He simply create magic with his finger..I just Love whenever Atif sings pehli Nazar and he plays piano..But never ever thought that he himself is a magical person..Thank You....

The very 1st member from Atif's band I interacted with ,very humble and adorable person, He complemented me that they met thousands of people all across the world but there are really few people for whom he feel genuine Love and warmth at his heart and I'm one of them..Just can't thank u enough for this salman bhai...

thx 4 sharing
leave

priyanka mukherjee

Post Options Post Options   Quote priyanka mukherjee Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2014 at 12:24 AM
Noureen,Aishu and Hanna You are most welcome...

One of the oldest member of Atif's Band who is almost played for all the band's in the world but done most production & work  for Atif according to aadee himself..Sarmad bhai is simply so modest and soft spoken person who always had a cute smile in his face...Smile

The most funny and enthusiastic member of Atif's band,one of best bass guitarist i have ever seen..Thanks a lot sammer bhai...Big smile

NAYYARA

NAYYARA View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote NAYYARA Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2014 at 12:42 AM
^^ Awesome Priyanka =)

YOU R VERY LUCKY ... INDEED :)

P.S: Kisi ka autograph reh to nahi geya? Jis airport per ATIF se mili wahan ke head/manager se bhi le lena tha
Just Kidding :p
That’s not where my heart is. That’s not where I can make a stand and that’s not where the people who made me Atif Aslam belong.

priyanka mukherjee

Post Options Post Options   Quote priyanka mukherjee Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2014 at 12:46 AM
Originally posted by NAYYARA

^^ Awesome Priyanka =)

YOU R VERY LUCKY ... INDEED :)

P.S: Kisi ka autograph reh to nahi geya? Jis airport per ATIF se mili wahan ke head/manager se bhi le lena tha
Just Kidding :p

haan yaar nayyu bol ke dukhi maat karo..Asaad bhai ka reh gaaya lena..Cry maatlaab ke he was there in the lunch table phir achanak gayeb  ho gaaye..really felt bad..so next time i have decided sabse pehle unka autograph lungi...Big smile

NAYYARA

NAYYARA View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote NAYYARA Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2014 at 12:48 AM
Itne zyada autographs .... Now this is wht i call WEALTH in Aadeez terminology! =)

priyanka mukherjee

Post Options Post Options   Quote priyanka mukherjee Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2014 at 1:59 AM
Originally posted by NAYYARA

Itne zyada autographs .... Now this is wht i call WEALTH in Aadeez terminology! =)

Big smile Thanks Nayyu...

priyanka mukherjee

Post Options Post Options   Quote priyanka mukherjee Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2014 at 2:44 AM
This are the two sketch of Atif my friends gifted Aadee..He was so impressed with those..The person who draw these sketches( My friend's bro) use to love his singing but never really a fan of him after meeting him in person he became a fan of him..That's the magic of Atif Aslam..Star

noureen

noureen View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote noureen Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2014 at 12:01 PM
@priyanka thx 4 sharing all these autograph
wht abt sheraz bhai's autograph did u take his autograph also ??

leave

Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2014 at 1:24 PM
WoooWw Awesum Sketch

Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2014 at 1:27 PM
Priyaankaaaaa.. ap bht lucky hu Yarrrr Masha'Allah.. ^_^ :$
Em jealous !! ^_^

priyanka mukherjee

Post Options Post Options   Quote priyanka mukherjee Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2014 at 1:32 PM
Originally posted by noureen

@priyanka thx 4 sharing all these autograph
wht abt sheraz bhai's autograph did u take his autograph also ??

No noureen sis..Maine soch bhi kahi daafa  but himaat nehi huyi..unko dekh bada daar laag raha tha mujhe pehle toh but phir jab daar thoda kam huya he was not there...so unka autograph bhi nehi hai...Disapprove

Edited by priyanka mukherjee - 25 Jan 2014 at 2:16 PM

priyanka mukherjee

Post Options Post Options   Quote priyanka mukherjee Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2014 at 1:33 PM
Originally posted by Shumail

Priyaankaaaaa.. ap bht lucky hu Yarrrr Masha'Allah.. ^_^ :$
Em jealous !! ^_^

thanks a lot ke aapko sketches pasand aaye or yess i admit that i'm very lucky but pls jealous na ho..i wish aap ko bhi zald hi yeh moka mile...Thumbs Up

Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2014 at 1:37 PM
^ Insha'Allah... n thnkue ^_^

NAYYARA

NAYYARA View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote NAYYARA Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2014 at 2:53 PM
*AWESOME SKETCHES*

HIMU

HIMU View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote HIMU Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2014 at 2:55 PM
  though me apko already congrats bol chuki hu bt still forums wali wish b jaruri h :P

CONGRATS PRIYANKA DI :-*

In Love With My Dreams and In Love With You. I Love You My Life

priyanka mukherjee

Post Options Post Options   Quote priyanka mukherjee Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2014 at 3:33 PM
  Shumail Welcome..Big smile

Nayyu thanks a lot ke u liked the sketch Thumbs Up and Himu u r 100% right that forum bali wish be-sakh kuch khaas hoti hai...Wink