Aadeez Forums
Forums Tools
Mark All Post As Read
Delete Cookies

Atif's Song List with Links

Betamakers Community Search   Calendar   Help Help  Register Register  Login Login

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123

Author

Priya+Aadeez

Priya+Aadeez View Drop Down
Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Priya+Aadeez Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Atif's Song List with Links
      Posted: 20 Jul 2017 at 3:05 AM
   Thanks yaar , now am start downloading this songs

And what is the date of dekha na tha ( Battle of bands )

NAYYARA

NAYYARA View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote NAYYARA Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2018 at 12:41 PM
We need to keep this topic updated as well.
Ye ghariun ki sazish hai ke aap aye na
Ye meri guzarish hai ayen to jayen na

kintar

kintar View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote kintar Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2019 at 6:54 AM

Aati

Aati View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Aati Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2020 at 5:47 PM
Hi guys I don’t know where to post this question , found appropriate to post it here
I was just recalling Atif Aslam shows back in 2007. And there was a show called fan fever (if I’m not wrong ) don’t remember the exact name. In which 2 or 3 fan girls were selected to do different tasks and one winner was chosen in the end.
Can’t find that show on YouTube. I even forgot the name of the channel on which this show was aired.
But it would be much appreciated if someone could just post the link of that show
Thanks