Aadeez Forums
Forums Tools
Mark All Post As Read
Delete Cookies

Welcome Back Junaid Aslam

Betamakers Community Search   Calendar   Help Help  Register Register  Login Login

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123

Author

mumudeb

mumudeb View Drop Down
Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote mumudeb Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Welcome Back Junaid Aslam
      Posted: 03 Jul 2014 at 1:56 PM
Atif  bhaijaan   aap  ko  Ramdan  bht  bht  mubarak

fiza tahir

fiza tahir View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote fiza tahir Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2014 at 6:45 PM
   Welcome Back junaid bhai. Em in forums since last two years. aaj apko first time online daikha. Hope ab hmare sari duaen puri ho jaen gi..! Fingerscrossed :P

areenA

areenA View Drop Down
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Quote areenA Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2014 at 10:42 PM
Welcome back Junaid. Nice to see u back.. Welcome home...
To the world, you may be another Celebrity, But to Aadeez, you are the world. Happy Birthday Aadee =)

Mahnoor Khan Azad

Mahnoor Khan Azad View Drop Down
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Quote Mahnoor Khan Azad Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2014 at 3:57 AM
      welcome back junaid bhai...:) happy to see u after a long:)
apne haath zara tu utha le
mang le rab se dua
ke wo baatde saari khushiyaan
bholade wo saare gham... :)

~Noor Khan Aadeez~

BIBI ANGEL

BIBI ANGEL View Drop Down
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Quote BIBI ANGEL Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2014 at 7:49 AM
aap ke bhare mein bahot kuch souna hai Junaid bhai n happy to see u here on forum.... welcom back
If a thousand painters worked for a thousand years they could not create a work of art as beautiful as u Happy Birthday Aadee

ZAREEN.

ZAREEN. View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote ZAREEN. Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2014 at 5:41 AM
   well I have also not yet interacted with you Junaid bhai but loved all ur reviews especially the one u have posted about atif's wedding experience Smile
Being patient, he invited the criticism, accepted challenges, faced rejections & raised his country's name.The man himself, ATIF ASLAM! Happy 12 years of success to the ruler of 19 million hearts.

zaarakhan

zaarakhan View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote zaarakhan Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2014 at 6:14 PM
m glad u came bck.. i too left the forum aftr reading ur last post... the senior members r hardly seen online... i miss aadeez n dat environmnt on forum...

Shamil hua tuu aese..
Dil me sabar ho jaise..
Phir besabar mai hoke..
Kese jiyuu.....

Tabz

Tabz View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Tabz Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2014 at 7:31 PM
   Awwwwww I've been away from forums for so long too! So much happened in my absence welcome back Junaid Bhai. (Sorry it's late) glad you are back
March is such a blessed month!

Shirin

Shirin View Drop Down
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Quote Shirin Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2015 at 2:48 AM
Originally posted by Junaid

<font face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">

<font face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Thank u for the topic Azeem, missed u buddy... U did a great job in my absence, as always!!! Thumbs Up
<font face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2"><br>
<font face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Hey everyone, I m sure there r many members that dont know me, I am posting on the forum after 1yr & 1month approximately
<font face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">I miss all of u, really REALLY missed all of u...
<font face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Its been a crazy year for me personally, really CRAZY...
<font face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">I m glad to be back...
<font face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Just want to start off by saying that all of us including the Aadeez Team should always remember that we r here only for one reason, to support and celebrate the music & the personality of Atif Aslam... Mods & Admins can change, nothing else matters... The ONLY thing that matters is one person and his music & ofcourse that person is Atif Aslam...!!!
<font face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">In the last year I was able to experience more unforgettable moments with the team and Atif but today I want to start off by talking about only one experience, being lucky enough to see the creation of the beautiful track that got released today "Tera Naam Doon"
<font face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">It is a beautiful track & the song recording was a great experience because Atif's improvisation in every song takes it to a new level. At the end of each recording, the music director just plays the music of the song from start to finish and lets Atif do his thing... They call it the Improvisation take... and then Atif does his magic with the song... He did the same thing with this song... The high pitch portions are quite tricky where Atif sings "Main keh dun, sabhi ko" and in the end, one of my fav lines "Pigalney laga hai, kis k liye mera sabar", Atif's way of singing it so amazing, just love it... I wish u guys can hear the DEMO track that comes inside the studio and then compare it with the final version in Atif's voice, it sounds like a completely different song... That is why, I once heard the music director saying this about Atif...
<font face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">"I always tell my people to take my song in the recording studio and ask them to bring back ATIF for me, not my song but ATIF's version of the song"
<font face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">I love the song, I m glad I m back on such a special day...
<font face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">My signature is dedicated to the song and the way I feel right now...
<font face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Its good to be home once again... Party
<br>

Noor Us Saba

Noor Us Saba View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Noor Us Saba Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2015 at 1:14 PM
   Thank you soo much Junaid bhai...I read all ur reviews and ur all efforts specially that vdo replies... I was not a member at that time but still was a guest...
Ab pta nhi ap shayd dobara ghaib ho gay ho !! 
YOU ARE ENTITLED TO YOUR OWN OPINIONS!!

poojasl1 View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote poojasl1 Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2016 at 1:28 AM
   most welcome bhai........

maha dilawar

maha dilawar View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote maha dilawar Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2017 at 12:20 PM
 Cool

Laiba aftab

Laiba aftab View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Laiba aftab Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2017 at 7:01 AM
   Welcome Back Junaid Aslam....
It's Good To See U BackThumbs Up
Craziest Aadeez

kintar

kintar View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote kintar Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2019 at 5:02 AM
 Thumbs Up

s@n@m AaDeeZz

s@n@m AaDeeZz View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote s@n@m AaDeeZz Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2020 at 11:08 PM
   welcome

Atif Aslam: Aa bhi ja sanam ... Ap exam mey

meri ankhon k halkoon k barey mey tou nahi

likhtin kahin? (smile)