Aadeez Forums
Forums Tools
Mark All Post As Read
Delete Cookies

Welcome Back Junaid Aslam

Betamakers Community Search   Calendar   Help Help  Register Register  Login Login

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>

Author

CON.

CON. View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote CON. Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Welcome Back Junaid Aslam
      Posted: 21 Jun 2014 at 12:56 PM
An ardent fan, A good friend of mine, Our old Admin ....... Words aren't sufficient to describe this personality ....... He's none other than Junaid Aslam. 

Welcome back buddy =)

Happy Birthday Boss!

Khushbakht

Khushbakht View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Khushbakht Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2014 at 12:58 PM
FINALLY HE'S BACK!
^^Junaid Bhai Welcome Back! Big smile

We all missed u very badly especially your long reviews and you conveying our messages to Atif!

Welcome Back Again!

You were the first one who welcomed me on the forums and helped me with everything!

Like CON. said words aren't sufficient enough to describe your importance in the forums!

Edited by Aadeez lover - 21 Jun 2014 at 1:02 PM
He wasn't supposed to look nice, he was a piece of art and art is supposed to make you feel a certain way.

Mafiaking

Mafiaking View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Mafiaking Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2014 at 1:05 PM
Wow Junaid Is Back Jarur Kuch To Naya Hone Wala Jo Junaid Is Back

BarbieTashi

BarbieTashi View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote BarbieTashi Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2014 at 1:34 PM
Wowww Welcumm Backk Junaid Bhaiii..
WE All Missed You Alottt
n Nw Finally You ArE Here Again
N Azeem bhai u r ryt...Words r nt sufficient to Descirbe His personallity

Edited by BarbieTashi - 21 Jun 2014 at 1:36 PM
Tu KhAaS Ha
Tu KiTnA KhaAs Ha
PaKiSTaN
"LoNg LiVe PaKiStAn"

NAYYARA

NAYYARA View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote NAYYARA Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2014 at 1:41 PM
I was thinking to message Junaid Bhai on Instagram n beg him to return!
.... And this is such a great news!
M completely Overjoyed!
Junaid Bhai ... WE all really really missed YOU, all ur reviews n exclusive news about ATIF. Finally, the Soul of the Forums has returned. Thank u soooo much Junaid Bhai for taking this decision .... =)
And a VERY VERY WARM WELCOME FROM THE ENTIRE AADEEZ COMMUNITY!

Edited by NAYYARA - 22 Jun 2014 at 5:51 AM

Ayushi Malhotra

Ayushi Malhotra View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Ayushi Malhotra Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2014 at 3:05 PM
   Now that is something big...
I havent interacted with Junaid as when I joint the forums he had left...but I have read all his reviews and they are what we call "REVIEWS"... n I know that he is the one who used to keep all the aadeez more close to Atif... Smile so I am realy looking forward to see him on forums.. Welcome back Junaid Aslam..

Happy Birthday My Star      

Junaid

Junaid View Drop Down
Administrator
Post Options Post Options   Quote Junaid Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2014 at 4:48 PM

Thank u for the topic Azeem, missed u buddy... U did a great job in my absence, as always!!! Thumbs Up

Hey everyone, I m sure there r many members that dont know me, I am posting on the forum after 1yr & 1month approximately

I miss all of u, really REALLY missed all of u...

Its been a crazy year for me personally, really CRAZY...

I m glad to be back...

Just want to start off by saying that all of us including the Aadeez Team should always remember that we r here only for one reason, to support and celebrate the music & the personality of Atif Aslam... Mods & Admins can change, nothing else matters... The ONLY thing that matters is one person and his music & ofcourse that person is Atif Aslam...!!!

In the last year I was able to experience more unforgettable moments with the team and Atif but today I want to start off by talking about only one experience, being lucky enough to see the creation of the beautiful track that got released today "Tera Naam Doon"

It is a beautiful track & the song recording was a great experience because Atif's improvisation in every song takes it to a new level. At the end of each recording, the music director just plays the music of the song from start to finish and lets Atif do his thing... They call it the Improvisation take... and then Atif does his magic with the song... He did the same thing with this song... The high pitch portions are quite tricky where Atif sings "Main keh dun, sabhi ko" and in the end, one of my fav lines "Pigalney laga hai, kis k liye mera sabar", Atif's way of singing it so amazing, just love it... I wish u guys can hear the DEMO track that comes inside the studio and then compare it with the final version in Atif's voice, it sounds like a completely different song... That is why, I once heard the music director saying this about Atif...

"I always tell my people to take my song in the recording studio and ask them to bring back ATIF for me, not my song but ATIF's version of the song"

I love the song, I m glad I m back on such a special day...

My signature is dedicated to the song and the way I feel right now...

Its good to be home once again... Party

YE KYA TOHFA, KHUDA NEY, MUJHEY HAI DEY DIYA ...!!!
Thats how I feel after being back on Aadeez!!!

Junaid

Junaid View Drop Down
Administrator
Post Options Post Options   Quote Junaid Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2014 at 4:49 PM
Originally posted by CON.

An ardent fan, A good friend of mine, Our old Admin ....... Words aren't sufficient to describe this personality ....... He's none other than Junaid Aslam. 

Welcome back buddy =)

I do feel OLD... Sir k baal bhi ja rahey hain... LOL

Junaid

Junaid View Drop Down
Administrator
Post Options Post Options   Quote Junaid Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2014 at 4:51 PM
Originally posted by Aadeez lover

FINALLY HE'S BACK!
^^Junaid Bhai Welcome Back! Big smile

We all missed u very badly especially your long reviews and you conveying our messages to Atif!

Welcome Back Again!

You were the first one who welcomed me on the forums and helped me with everything!

Like CON. said words aren't sufficient enough to describe your importance in the forums!

I missed all of u too... Thank u for the warm welcome... Smile

Junaid

Junaid View Drop Down
Administrator
Post Options Post Options   Quote Junaid Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2014 at 4:52 PM
Originally posted by BarbieTashi

Wowww Welcumm Backk Junaid Bhaiii..
WE All Missed You Alottt
n Nw Finally You ArE Here Again
N Azeem bhai u r ryt...Words r nt sufficient to Descirbe His personallity

Thank u so much... Words arent enough to describe how lucky I feel right now... Embarrassed

Junaid

Junaid View Drop Down
Administrator
Post Options Post Options   Quote Junaid Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2014 at 4:53 PM
Originally posted by NAYYARA

I was thinking to message Junaid Bhai on Instagram n beg him to return!
.... And this is such an ecstatic news!
M completely Overjoyed!
Junaid Bhai ... WE all really really missed YOU, all ur reviews n exclusive news about ATIF. Finally, the Soul of the Forums has returned. Thank u soooo much Junaid Bhai for taking this decision .... =)
And a VERY VERY WARM WELCOME FROM THE ENTIRE AADEEZ COMMUNITY!

You dont need to beg me for anything...
Thank u so much, u follow me on Instagram? aaawww sho cute, thank u... Big smile  

Junaid

Junaid View Drop Down
Administrator
Post Options Post Options   Quote Junaid Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2014 at 4:56 PM
Originally posted by Ayushi Malhotra

I havent interacted with Junaid as when I joint the forums he had left...but I have read all his reviews and they are what we call "REVIEWS"... n I know that he is the one who used to keep all the aadeez more close to Atif... Smile so I am realy looking forward to see him on forums.. Welcome back Junaid Aslam..

Thank u for the warm welcome, I m glad u like my reviews... Trust me I can write them with my eyes closed, because I dont write them myself, its Atif that inspires me to write everything, so the credit goes to him... After being associated with him since so many years, I m still a fan myself, just a fan, like u...

Ayushi Malhotra

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ayushi Malhotra Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2014 at 5:10 PM
Originally posted by Junaid

Originally posted by Ayushi Malhotra

Thank u for the warm welcome, I m glad u like my reviews... Trust me I can write them with my eyes closed, because I dont write them myself, its Atif that inspires me to write everything, so the credit goes to him... After being associated with him since so many years, I m still a fan myself, just a fan, like u...

ur most welcomeSmile
Happy Birthday My Star      

Ayushi Malhotra

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ayushi Malhotra Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2014 at 5:17 PM
   @Junaid Well, I feel lucky that I am the first to see ur post after ur coming back... n its amazing..Smile
N yes the tune of the song is quite tricky but Atif made magic with the song...n I so love it..Heart.. n I can understand wat would have been the difference between the demo version and atif's version.LOL
This song is so beautiful..
Happy Birthday My Star      

Green Aadeez

Green Aadeez View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Green Aadeez Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2014 at 12:22 AM
  so finally Tongue

welcum back junaid sir....v all missed u alot a lot a lot.....21st june was amazing.... v got a gift frm aadee in the form of a magical song named"tera nam dun'  n  ur back too..... woshhhh ....Heart n thanks for d post ... n i  just love ur signatures ....

Edited by Green Aadeez - 22 Jun 2014 at 12:24 AM
Aasma mila zameen ko meri
Aadhe aadhe poore hain hum<3

Aisha Azad Khan

Ayesha

Ayesha View Drop Down
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Quote Ayesha Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2014 at 2:43 AM
 Welcome back junaid :) aadeez missed u on forums alot :(
To the world, you may be another Celebrity, But to Aadeez, you are the world. Happy Birthday Aadee =)

ZAA_RA

ZAA_RA View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote ZAA_RA Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2014 at 3:00 AM

K O Y I   J A A G E   S O Y E   M U J H   M E I N
M E R I   R A A T E I N   O R   M E R E   D I N   S A A R E   K H O Y E   U S M E I N

K O Y I   I T N A   A P N A   L A A G E   M E R A   N A D A A N   Y E H   D I L
J A I S E   D H A D   K E   U S M E I N

M U J H E   J O   H U W A   H A I   I S K I   N A   D A W A   H A I
K I S I   N E   C H U W A   H A I   D I L

Y E H   K I S K I   N A Z A R   K A   H A I   A S A R

P O O C H E   J O   K O Y I   T O H   T E R A   N A A M   D O O N
P O O C H E   J O   K O Y I   T O H   T E R A   N A A M   D O O N

M A I N   K E H   D O O N   S A B H I   K O   K E   T E R A   H I   H A I   Y E H   A S A R

K O Y I   D A S T A K   D E K E   D I L   M E I N   M I L N E   K O   A A T A   H A I
M U J H   M E I N   R E H   J A A T A   H A I
K O Y I   Q I S M A T   J A I S A   L A A G E   K H U S H I Y A A N

I N   H A A T H O N   P E L I K H T A   H I   J A A T A   H A I

Y E H   K A I S I   K H A T A   H A I   J I S K I   N A   S A Z A   H A I
K I S I   N E   C H U W A   H A I   D I L   Y E H   K I S K I   D U A   K A   H A I   A S A R

Z A R I   W A A L E   K A A G A Z O N   M E I N   L I P T A   H U W A
K I T N E   H A S E E N   R A N G O N   M E I N   R A N G A   H UW A

Y E H   K Y A   T O H F A   K H U D A   N E   M U J H E   H A I   D E   D I Y A
Y E H   K Y A   T O H F A   K H U D A   N E   M U J H E   H A I   D E   D I Y A

L A B O N   S E   R A A Z   Y E H   P H I S A L   N A   J A A Y   Y E H
L A B O N   S E   R A A Z   Y E H   P H I S A L   N A   J A A Y   Y E H

P I G H A L N E   L A G A   H A I   I S K E   L I Y E l   M E R A   S A B A R

Hadiya View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Hadiya Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2014 at 3:43 AM
   YAAAY :D FINALLY JUNAID BHAI IS BACK :D
We  missed you and your long reviews! :")
And since you're back you need to complete your "My Trip To Pakistan" wala review :P Okay? xD
WELCOME BACKK!!!Big smile
I AM PROUD OF MANY THINGS BUT NOTHING BEATS BEING A PAKISTANI ^.^ #ProudPakistani
Live Long Pakistan! <3

NAYYARA

NAYYARA View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote NAYYARA Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2014 at 6:11 AM
You are most welcome Junaid Bhai =)

You r totally right ... It's only ATIF who matters ... No one else! But still some people have been supporting him since many years n are always there for him, and they r really special. And undoubtedly You are one of them :)
Kaash ap ne us DEMO ko record kia hota ... a video or something :P
And i so luved what the Music Director said about ATIF!

Edited by NAYYARA - 22 Jun 2014 at 6:12 AM

BarbieTashi

BarbieTashi View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote BarbieTashi Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2014 at 6:53 AM
Ur Mostt Welcum Junaid Bhaii :)
Tu KhAaS Ha
Tu KiTnA KhaAs Ha
PaKiSTaN
"LoNg LiVe PaKiStAn"

noureen

noureen View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote noureen Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2014 at 7:37 AM
welcome back junaid !
leave

atisha tasneem

atisha tasneem View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote atisha tasneem Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2014 at 7:53 AM

welcome back juanid bhai. !

If a thousand painters worked for a thousand years, they could not create a work of art as beautiful as you.Happy Birthday Aadee

zehraa aadeez

zehraa aadeez View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote zehraa aadeez Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2014 at 8:55 AM
   Welcome back Junaid Bhai ..Smile
its good to see u back on AadeeZ Smile
If a thousand painters worked for a thousand years, they could not create a work of art as beautiful as you.Happy Birthday Aadee!

Sara_Yasmin

Sara_Yasmin View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Sara_Yasmin Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2014 at 12:54 PM
welcome bak Junaid bhai..we really missed u in d forum....sepcially d queries i asked u at times.... :) 
...!!..Aadeez Rules..!!...

Junaid

Junaid View Drop Down
Administrator
Post Options Post Options   Quote Junaid Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2014 at 3:04 PM

Thank u so much for the warm welcome everyone...
Good to see old members once again, makes me so happy...