Aadeez Forums
Forums Tools
Mark All Post As Read
Delete Cookies

Interaction with ATIF ASLAM!! Congo Aadeez!

Betamakers Community Search   Calendar   Help Help  Register Register  Login Login

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 21222324>

Author

Maheen_Mesiya

Maheen_Mesiya View Drop Down
Groupie
Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Maheen_Mesiya Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Interaction with ATIF ASLAM!! Congo Aadeez!
      Posted: 18 Jul 2014 at 5:38 PM
   congrats Aadeez Lover

Maheen_Mesiya

Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Quote Maheen_Mesiya Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2014 at 5:40 PM
   @Aadeez Lover : review share karo na kia baat hui atif se plz    

Edited by sizzling - 18 Jul 2014 at 5:42 PM

Khushbakht

Khushbakht View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Khushbakht Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2014 at 6:21 PM
@Sizzling: Thank you so much
LOL! Ok I'll share the review
He wasn't supposed to look nice, he was a piece of art and art is supposed to make you feel a certain way.

Sara Rasheed

Sara Rasheed View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Sara Rasheed Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2014 at 11:36 PM
   I miss d chance

noureen

noureen View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote noureen Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2014 at 4:48 AM
Originally posted by Aadeez lover

@Noureen: Thank you :)

I was continuously trying the phone

Atif Meri call utha kar kehta hai k Khushbakht tumhein neend nahi aati hai kya ... :P

hahaha :P

Originally posted by Aadeez lover

Atif was online today at 11:11 am

oh miss
leave

ItsSamAadeez

ItsSamAadeez View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote ItsSamAadeez Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2014 at 1:57 PM
 Thumbs Up
To the world, You might be another celebrity but for me, you are the world!

Khushbakht

Post Options Post Options   Quote Khushbakht Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2014 at 9:25 AM
I'm sorry Aadeez, I know ur waiting for the review

But I'm so busy in d surprise nowadays .. I promise u would get it by the end if this week
He wasn't supposed to look nice, he was a piece of art and art is supposed to make you feel a certain way.

Maheen_Mesiya

Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Quote Maheen_Mesiya Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2014 at 9:26 AM
      @Nayyara  atif ne mere naam mein bhi double Z ki jaga triple Z likha thaLOL 
                            SIZZZLING

NAYYARA

NAYYARA View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote NAYYARA Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2014 at 12:47 PM
@Sizzling:- Aur JazzAtif ke naam mein bhi double ki jagah triple Z likha tha!

ATIF to phir ATIF hai

Edited by NAYYARA - 20 Jul 2014 at 12:49 PM

mumudeb

mumudeb View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote mumudeb Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2014 at 6:18 AM
 http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a331/ZeeshanNooR/Atif%20Aslam/AtifAslam172.gif

Maheen_Mesiya

Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Quote Maheen_Mesiya Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2014 at 12:51 PM
      @MUMUDEB WE CAN'T OPEN YOUR LINK

Green Aadeez

Green Aadeez View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Green Aadeez Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2014 at 3:27 PM
Originally posted by AtIsHa aadeez

wooooooooowwwwww @aisha di kya baat hai .! congo :)

Thanks sis check my review here....:)
Aasma mila zameen ko meri
Aadhe aadhe poore hain hum<3

Aisha Azad Khan

atisha tasneem

atisha tasneem View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote atisha tasneem Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2014 at 4:53 AM
Hmm @ aisha i ve already checked tht :)
If a thousand painters worked for a thousand years, they could not create a work of art as beautiful as you.Happy Birthday Aadee

Mahnoor Khan Azad

Mahnoor Khan Azad View Drop Down
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Quote Mahnoor Khan Azad Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2014 at 10:42 PM
      congo aadeez :) i also got a chance to talk him ..Big smile
apne haath zara tu utha le
mang le rab se dua
ke wo baatde saari khushiyaan
bholade wo saare gham... :)

~Noor Khan Aadeez~

Khushbakht

Post Options Post Options   Quote Khushbakht Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2014 at 9:29 AM
Congratulations Mahnoor!

Khushbakht

Post Options Post Options   Quote Khushbakht Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2014 at 9:45 AM

Aadeez, sorry for the late review but I was busy ..

So here's my review !
I'm sorry but I can't share everything cuz some things are special and close to the heart !

I hope you like it ! :)

MY REVIEW

I talked to Atif three times once for 16 minutes, then for 39 seconds and then again for 14 minutes and Atif replied to my posts on the forums twice!

The third time that I called Atif was the most special

And it was such a great feeling that Atif remembered all of my messages and everything that I say to him ... Although I thought I annoy ATIF a lot :P

This is a short review for u guys :

Atif picked up my phone on d first bell ^_^

Atif: Assalam O Alaikum
Me: Walaikum Assalam .. I'm Khushbakht from Islamabad
Atif : (laughs) TUMHEIN NEEND NAHI AATI KYA KHUSHBAKHT?
Me: nahi I wasn't expecting u to pick up my call and stuff
Atif: mein to Aap ki call ka hi intezaar kar raha tha

Then I asked him pretty weird questions and stuff and he replied to each and everything tht I asked him even though half of the time I was acting crazy :P

We talked about Islamabad, Lahore, RAMAZAN, Eid, Independence Day, politics, my dad's job, my messages, the weather ... LOL! We talked about everything!

It was so fun to call him and the way Atif was lengthening the conversation was so sweet and it felt like I'm talking to my Bachpan ka best friend!

I even asked him abt his family and his baby's name and he said tht he woudo disclose it soon :)

The best part of the entire conversation was when he remembered each and every message tht I had sent him .. And he even remembered the work I had done for M.A.D!

He appreciated everyone's work in FROM AADAT BOY TO ATIF ASLAM, especially mines and Nayyara's :)

I even conveyed a few messages from the Aadeez and my friends to him and he even replied to their questions so sweetly ..

Then when I was about to hang up he said:
Atif: Acha ab aap ja kar sehri banayein
Me: I don't make sehri
Atif: HAIN :P kyun
Me: I can't cook
Atif: HAIN? Hahaha Pakistani ho kar u can't cook ! I can make round rotis
Me: I can't
Atif: seekh Lena

And then we hang up :)

This was d most memorable conversation that I had with Atif!

I'm sorry I can't share everything ... But I hope u like this review even though it's not tht good :P

Gul shaheen

Gul shaheen View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Gul shaheen Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2014 at 10:36 AM
Ohhh lovely khudhbakht thnx for this enough review u now u have tlk but it seems like we have tlked lol thnx for review no doubt Atif is luv n he is superb great n muxh more thn thix :D n he is verstile no doubt :p afterall he can make gol rottis lol lol hamein bhi sikhaya Sir hahah
Luv ov Atif is Infinite ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Maheen_Mesiya

Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Quote Maheen_Mesiya Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2014 at 11:05 AM
      yaar khushbakht yeh kia hai itna thora sa bataya ........ap ne yeh bataya k kia baat hui per yeh toh nahi bataya k ap ne kia kaha is per atif ne kia reply kiyaCry

ZAREEN.

ZAREEN. View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote ZAREEN. Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2014 at 11:09 AM
   @aadeez lover thnx 4 sharing d review khushbakht v.swt conversation Smile
Being patient, he invited the criticism, accepted challenges, faced rejections & raised his country's name.The man himself, ATIF ASLAM! Happy 12 years of success to the ruler of 19 million hearts.

BIBI ANGEL

BIBI ANGEL View Drop Down
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Quote BIBI ANGEL Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2014 at 4:59 AM
I jus read r review n it wz a sweet cnvrsatn @Aadeez Lover..vryyy happy fr u dear ..n I'm also happy ke meine bhi aadee se baat ki thi ouse din phn pr
If a thousand painters worked for a thousand years they could not create a work of art as beautiful as u Happy Birthday Aadee

Sarah Sheikh View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Sarah Sheikh Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2014 at 5:01 PM
   congratulations 

BIBI ANGEL

BIBI ANGEL View Drop Down
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Quote BIBI ANGEL Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2014 at 3:20 AM
thks @sarah sheikh
If a thousand painters worked for a thousand years they could not create a work of art as beautiful as u Happy Birthday Aadee

HaseebAhmed

HaseebAhmed View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote HaseebAhmed Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2016 at 4:09 AM
   Almost 2 year passed ... atif last active on this forum .... 

Usama Xwati

Usama Xwati View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Usama Xwati Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2016 at 7:11 AM
   :( :(
Un s guftagu mn Kon jeety ga Jin ki ankhain hi kalaam krti hn

Ibelieve in Miracles' Dey Do Happen ❤♥

1 YeaR AlHumDuLiLah
aadee 😚😚

love u atif

love u atif View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote love u atif Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2016 at 4:34 AM
 Cry
Logo ki zindagi se andhera door karna usi ne sikhya
#Aadee
#make a difference....