Aadeez Forums
Forums Tools
Mark All Post As Read
Delete Cookies

How did you become a Atif Aslam fan??

Betamakers Community Search   Calendar   Help Help  Register Register  Login Login

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

Author

shreyasiaadeez

shreyasiaadeez View Drop Down
Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote shreyasiaadeez Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How did you become a Atif Aslam fan??
      Posted: 17 Feb 2015 at 11:22 AM
  We will share our b'ful story of becoming a atif fan...knowing him more and more,searching his name in google everyday and loads of thing here!
So share the story of you....
What made u a craziest atif aslam fan??
If a thousand painters worked 4 a thousand years they could nt create a work of art as beautiful as u
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Aadee

aadeeZanee

aadeeZanee View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote aadeeZanee Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2015 at 4:48 AM
    Well, this is good :)
My Story is lovely :*
I was young when i first heard aadat. I loved that song so much that i used to switch on my Computer just to listen that song. 
Kuch iss tarah made me a crazy fan.
Then after 5 years, I met a guy and he was listening to tera hone laga hu.. That guy Proposed me singing atif's song. I know this is wierd xD but aadee was the only thing that we used to talk about. And that guy proposed me on the date when atif got married. But atif se 2 saal pehle. Like atif got married in 2013 amd he proposed me in 2010. This feels so good <3 Atif Means A lot to me. His voice, His looks everything makes me CRAZY <3 And then, this year I MET MY SUPERSTAR <3 AND I love him even MORE <3 HE Inspires me. Makes me happy. I can write a book. :)

So this was my story :)

Edited by aadeeZanee - 18 Feb 2015 at 5:45 AM
Happy Birthday Aadee 💖
**AADEEZ LOVE YOU**❤🎁🍰

Enisa akther

Enisa akther View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Enisa akther Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2015 at 9:08 AM
  MY story- mm!! when i was 6 or 7 years old. tab mera AADAAT song bohot pasand thi....mere Mummy bolti haan ki meh ye song bohot gati thi... tv,phone,outside p,markets p ye song bohot bajta tha..to meh sun sun ke sikh li thi.... :D then Tu janee na,kuch is tarah etc ye sab song sun ke meh matlab kya batau...out of the world hoo jati hun :p 2011 me bol...*_* omg uss movie dekhke me first crush hogayi thi..ATIF ki upar Heart face expressions,personality, voice *_* Heart everything...and yeah mera fav song HOONA THA PYAAT and jeena jeena  Heart When i heard this songs i forget everything. atif ka sab gana hi fav h mere  then2010,se 2011 2012,2013,2014,2015 almost 6 years hogay h.. meh atif ki diwaani huun....and humesha rahungi bhi...mm!! then jab atif 2013 me bangladesh ay tha..tab toh meh kya batau.....ticket bohot kasht  krke   mujhe mila...  then  jab atif aslam BPL opening me aya... Heartmeh tohh puri fidaa hogayi thi atif ko dekhke..he is so handsome,hot,and cuteness overloaded :P matlab perfect ki ek package h ATIF Heart meh atif ki samne thi..... jab atif AMI TOMAY VALOBASHI DHAKA bola tab seriously mujhe sirf ye hi feel hua ki atif mujhe kehra h ki I LOVE YOU ENISA omg EmbarrassedHeart wo feelings kese batauu... Heart after that atif jab hotel p gaya na..tab meh waha meet krne gye thi but mujhe ander janee nehu derahe the... phir mera bhai aya and bola k meet krne doo .. phir jane du.but tab almost 11 odia. Kyu k mwaha k mngr ko bhai pehchante thee isliye jane dia phir mr gye roo roo k atif k samne and jab usko drkha first time omg!!!! Phir b me roote rahi and bole k hi atif phir atif ne bola hi..app roo kyu rahe h..I'm here.. phir mujhe kuch smjh ni aya tab mtlb esa feel joraha tha k pakr k ghar le jau atif ko lol...phir mene bola can i hug you phot atif ne bola sure thn hug kia and iloveyou bol me and atif ne iloveyoutoo bola phir atif chala gya bye bolke kyu k atif k flight thaa isliye .ab 2015 hogya Big smile still i'm waiting  for him Heart aur bohot sare baatein hain...likhna start kia to khatam ni hoga... Tongue isliya itna hi kafi h i think Heart and yeah last when ATIF liked my picture Heart i was like ohhhhallahthankyouHeart best feelings n day ever Heart waiting  for more surprises  Heart   

Edited by Enisa akther - 18 May 2015 at 8:52 PM
mad_for_atfuuu #atif_aslam :* Nobody knows you baby the way i do , nobody loves you baby the way i do. <3

NAYYARA

NAYYARA View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote NAYYARA Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2015 at 9:54 AM
Great topic :) Great Stories :) Great Journeys :) 
That’s not where my heart is. That’s not where I can make a stand and that’s not where the people who made me Atif Aslam belong.

shreyasiaadeez

Post Options Post Options   Quote shreyasiaadeez Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2015 at 2:18 PM
   Thanks ankita and enisa for sharing your stories!!!
Now i will share mine!
If a thousand painters worked 4 a thousand years they could nt create a work of art as beautiful as u
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Aadee

shreyasiaadeez

Post Options Post Options   Quote shreyasiaadeez Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2015 at 3:13 PM
   I started a bit late as an aadeez!!
I was a huge cricket fan from my childhood(Like Atif was!),so I was not much interested in music!
Then oneday I heard 'pehli nazar mein'..I loved that song very much,it became my alltime fav song! Still today I feel its magical!
But still then I dint know who atif aslam was!! I loved tu jaane naa and tera hone laaga hoon!
But I came to know Atif actually,when he came to kolkata for a concert in 2011!
His interview was in newspaper,and from then on I m crazy about him! A die hard fan!
Then I realised "so,this is Atif Aslam whose songs I was soo fond of!"
Then I started research on atif,for that i used to stay awake late in the night to search for his pics and interviews and i used to grab everything about him!!! (Still today I do so)
In a single day,
I listened to the whole jalpari,doorie,meri kahani album....the more I listened to him,the more I loved him!!
Aadat,kuch iss tarah,yakeen,jalpari,doorie,mann hota hai...still today i am mad about those!!
Now my mobile is full with his songs,unplugged ones too,videos,pics and all!
He has made my life amazing in those past 3+ years!
Wherever I am,what ever i am doing I always listen to him!!
Love him to infinte and beyond!
I am lucky coz there are millions of people,thousands of nations and I have the privilege to know him!! #proudaadeez 
After knowing him more now I respect him more as a human being! He is soo humble,his humors and above all and amazing human being!
We will b there with u Atif Aslam in your journey forever and ever!Heart

Edited by shreyasiaadeez - 18 Feb 2015 at 4:54 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Aadee

christina_aadeez

christina_aadeez View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote christina_aadeez Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2015 at 7:34 PM
   â€¬My story is to long but yet it's quite funny that how i became his crazist fan... will the first song of atif which i listne was HUM KIS GALLi Ja Rahe Hain in 2005 i liked that song but koi khassh pasand nhi tha :-P when i was in 6 or 7 class i dont like Atif at all i dont like to listn his song :-P but is ka mtlb yeh nhi k koi bhi sng nhi sunti thi sunti thi but bhoth zada pasand nhi thy at that time i was Ali Zafar's fan and love to listn his songs talk abt him then in 2011 when Bol release and when i saw him in the film i dont no why but somethk happen in my heart and i just fall in love with him it's weriod but it was a beautiful feeling :-P and then for the first time i search abt atif and start to knw abt him more and more and i loved that even i still used to do this hahah :-) so after bol i became an AAdeez and from the last past 4 years am his fan and i am just crazy abt him....i really proud to be an aadeez m happy that m a fan of a persn who always thk postive and tell his fans to thk positive and spread postivty i love him for that just because of him i start loveing my country pakistan even more then that of i used to bee...now i listn his songs every day.....i love him soooo much more then my life i think it enough buz when once i start write abt him it's diffcult for me to stop :-* ♥♥♥
Being patient, he invited the critisicm, accepted challenges, faced rejections & raised his country's name.The man himself, ATIF ASLAM! Happy 12 yrs of success to the ruler of 19 million hearts!

Maheen_Mesiya

Maheen_Mesiya View Drop Down
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Quote Maheen_Mesiya Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2015 at 7:21 AM
   actually when I was 6-7 years old... My cousin was a huge huge fan of Atif but my sister used to like Shahid Kapoor :-D har waqt dono Atif aur Shahid ko le kar arguments karti thi... But mein dono mein se kisi ki fan nahi the but apni sister ki side leti thi jab k kabhi meine Atif ko dekha tak nahi tha:P aur Atif ki bohot burai karti thi.... But as time passes mujhe Atif k saare songs ache lagne lage... Phir release hua song Pehli nazar mein jab meine Atif ko pehli baar dekha per zyada note nahi kia.... Phir kuch time baad Bol release hui... Tab tak mein pehchan gayi thi Atif kon hai.... Phir Atif k sab songs ki fan ho gayi thi aur ye maan chuki thi k Atif best singer hai per mujhe zyada craze nahi tha... But jese hi surkshetra k promos aana shru hue... OMG mein bohot intezar kar rahi thi surkshetra ka... Atif ki first performance se mein Atif ki fan ho gayi thi... Aur Surkshetra bhi sirf Atif k liye dekhti thi.... Phir mein Atif k baare mein search karti thi. Saare songs, interview, his Wikipedia... Every thing aur phir ban gayi crazy Aadeez

aadeeZanee

aadeeZanee View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote aadeeZanee Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2015 at 7:33 AM
Originally posted by sizzling

actually when I was 6-7 years old... My cousin was a huge huge fan of Atif but my sister used to like Shahid Kapoor :-D har waqt dono Atif aur Shahid ko le kar arguments karti thi... But mein dono mein se kisi ki fan nahi the but apni sister ki side leti thi jab k kabhi meine Atif ko dekha tak nahi tha:P aur Atif ki bohot burai karti thi.... But as time passes mujhe Atif k saare songs ache lagne lage... Phir release hua song Pehli nazar mein jab meine Atif ko pehli baar dekha per zyada note nahi kia.... Phir kuch time baad Bol release hui... Tab tak mein pehchan gayi thi Atif kon hai.... Phir Atif k sab songs ki fan ho gayi thi aur ye maan chuki thi k Atif best singer hai per mujhe zyada craze nahi tha... But jese hi surkshetra k promos aana shru hue... OMG mein bohot intezar kar rahi thi surkshetra ka... Atif ki first performance se mein Atif ki fan ho gayi thi... Aur Surkshetra bhi sirf Atif k liye dekhti thi.... Phir mein Atif k baare mein search karti thi. Saare songs, interview, his Wikipedia... Every thing aur phir ban gayi crazy Aadeez

Hahah.. me too xD
I was so excited for it.. for aadee.. though i am from India.. i wanted Pakistan to win surkshetra.. i hate asha bhosle and himesh reshamia more after it.. MERA AADEE <3 aata tha usme.. i have all the videos of his performances in surkshetra..hehe.. love him the most <3
Happy Birthday Aadee 💖
**AADEEZ LOVE YOU**❤🎁🍰

Maheen_Mesiya

Maheen_Mesiya View Drop Down
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Quote Maheen_Mesiya Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2015 at 8:54 AM
Originally posted by aadeeZanee

Originally posted by sizzling

Hahah.. me too xD
I was so excited for it.. for aadee.. though i am from India.. i wanted Pakistan to win surkshetra.. i hate asha bhosle and himesh reshamia more after it.. MERA AADEE <3 aata tha usme.. i have all the videos of his performances in surkshetra..hehe.. love him the most <3

I also have all the vids of Aadee's performances in Surkshetra :-D  I also hate Asha Bhosle and himesh...WWe all Aadeez are kinda same..-:)She once  called Atif Aslam bigra hua... 

shreyasiaadeez

Post Options Post Options   Quote shreyasiaadeez Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2015 at 12:22 PM
Originally posted by AAdee.khan

â€¬My story is to long but yet it's quite funny that how i became his crazist fan... will the first song of atif which i listne was HUM KIS GALLi Ja Rahe Hain in 2005 i liked that song but koi khassh pasand nhi tha :-P when i was in 6 or 7 class i dont like Atif at all i dont like to listn his song :-P but is ka mtlb yeh nhi k koi bhi sng nhi sunti thi sunti thi but bhoth zada pasand nhi thy at that time i was Ali Zafar's fan and love to listn his songs talk abt him then in 2011 when Bol release and when i saw him in the film i dont no why but somethk happen in my heart and i just fall in love with him it's weriod but it was a beautiful feeling :-P and then for the first time i search abt atif and start to knw abt him more and more and i loved that even i still used to do this hahah :-) so after bol i became an AAdeez and from the last past 4 years am his fan and i am just crazy abt him....i really proud to be an aadeez m happy that m a fan of a persn who always thk postive and tell his fans to thk positive and spread postivty i love him for that just because of him i start loveing my country pakistan even more then that of i used to bee...now i listn his songs every day.....i love him soooo much more then my life i think it enough buz when once i start write abt him it's diffcult for me to stop :-* ♥♥♥

Your story is quite interesting!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Aadee

shreyasiaadeez

Post Options Post Options   Quote shreyasiaadeez Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2015 at 12:24 PM
   @aadeezanee do you have the video of him performing tu jaane naa in surkshetra???
 I have all the videos except this one!!
From where did u get that?? Its not even in youtube!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Aadee

zehraa aadeez

zehraa aadeez View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote zehraa aadeez Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2015 at 4:39 PM
  Great topic ..
love your stories guys ..
Heart
If a thousand painters worked for a thousand years, they could not create a work of art as beautiful as you.Happy Birthday Aadee!

Shafs

Shafs View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Shafs Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2015 at 8:22 AM
Hi,
I have friends who send G & Me cd's......plays in our cars......Lots of Love, G & Shafs
sn

christina_aadeez

christina_aadeez View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote christina_aadeez Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2015 at 9:12 AM
Originally posted by shreyasiaadeez

Originally posted by AAdee.khan

Your story is quite interesting!!

Hahahhalol thanks :P   sari stories mai ek actually 2 chezy same hai ek k hum aadee k songs  sunty toh thy but ptw ni tha k atif kn hai or dosari k humay atif pasand ni tha pehly :P :P
Being patient, he invited the critisicm, accepted challenges, faced rejections & raised his country's name.The man himself, ATIF ASLAM! Happy 12 yrs of success to the ruler of 19 million hearts!

BIBI ANGEL

BIBI ANGEL View Drop Down
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Quote BIBI ANGEL Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2015 at 4:25 PM
Originally posted by shreyasiaadeez

We will share our b'ful story of becoming a atif fan...knowing him more and more,searching his name in google everyday and loads of thing here!
So share the story of you....
What made u a craziest atif aslam fan??

Nice topic and very interesting too 
good 

If a thousand painters worked for a thousand years they could not create a work of art as beautiful as u Happy Birthday Aadee

SHALINI

SHALINI View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote SHALINI Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2015 at 11:49 AM
i cannot explain how it happened but i think i was born to be his fan !!!!!Thumbs UpAadeez FOREVER
♥atif ji-sara ji ..the best couple in the whole universe!!!! may allah bless u both n we love u both♥:)

SHALINI

SHALINI View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote SHALINI Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2015 at 12:02 PM
  AADEE KO MAINE PEHLI BAR TV PE "TERE BIN" SONG MEIN DEKHA TAB TOH MAIN UNKA NAAM TAK NAHI JAANTI THI !!!!!! DHEERE DHEERE AADEE KE SONGS SUNTE SUNTE MAIN PEHLE UNKI VOICE RECOGNIZE KARNE LAGI BAAD MEIN MUJHE PATA CHALA KE WOh KHOOBSURAT WOH ENCHANTING VOICE ''ATIF ASLAM" KI HAI..............USKE BAAD TOH MAIN UNKI PAGLI FAN BAN GAYI AUR HAMESHA RAHOONGI !!!!!!Heart
♥atif ji-sara ji ..the best couple in the whole universe!!!! may allah bless u both n we love u both♥:)

Aadeez26

Aadeez26 View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Aadeez26 Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2015 at 5:20 PM
Very good topic! Thanks Shreyasi for sharing your story and mine is very similar. 

I have been a ghazal fan since childhood. Very recently (since early 2015 can you believe!?!) a friend forwarded me a 9 odd minute recording of Atif singing the melody of old Hindi songs. I got instantly connected to the voice and started search. I realized that I have been fan of a number of his songs and most of them are in my phone which I have been hearing day in and day out without realize the common link. 

Well, when I did realize eventually (thanking my stars for that), I seen all his work available on internet. I am connected to the website, twitter, Instagram, FB! Coke studio is immensely impressive, absolute no words to adequate appreciate his work. I know that he will never perform in my city. I tried very hard to attend one of the concerts since beginning this year but…..poor health and moreover poor finances not allowing the travel. One day I would…until then thank you to all those who upload audios/videos/pics on internet…

Sumedha

Sumedha View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Sumedha Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2015 at 7:59 PM
           Great Topic .... Thanx for all the stories Aadeez :D
"If a thousand painters worked for a thousand years,
they could not create a work of art as beautiful as you."
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AADEE

love u atif

love u atif View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote love u atif Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2016 at 9:56 AM

my story is long intresting....when i was 12years old i was not even knowing who is atif aslam but one day when i was watching colours channel n his show sur kshetra was telecasted n i saw atif there.......n i was like

wao he is so handsome......too good looking.......from that show i came to know about atif......n from that day till today n for life long i will be his fan.......i love him alot......n us din k baad se ab tak mujhe jitne b ladko ne prupose kiya h maine sabko reject kiya h n by saying that i love someone else...they use to ask who n always my answer is atif aslam.....

N ajj agar mujhse koi yeh kheta h that prove ur love for atif by hurting ur self physically then mai pakka apni jaan de dungi n marte marte god se sirf itna khungi ki atif ko humesha khush rakhna n uski success ko kiski nazar na lage......

I love u atif........

Usama Xwati

Usama Xwati View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Usama Xwati Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2016 at 5:58 PM
   scary aadeez, lol... ab Jan dena,, ye kya bt hwi Aap ko pta nae kitny Die hard fans Hain Aadee k, but aisa kaam tw door ki bt aisi bt krna b ghlt h, ye Love ni hoga PagalPun ho ga. 
Well, I respect yu'r emotionss for aadee. ::)
Un s guftagu mn Kon jeety ga Jin ki ankhain hi kalaam krti hn

Ibelieve in Miracles' Dey Do Happen ❤♥

1 YeaR AlHumDuLiLah
aadee 😚😚

love u atif

love u atif View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote love u atif Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2016 at 4:24 PM
   @usama bro maine jo likha h its true:p
Logo ki zindagi se andhera door karna usi ne sikhya
#Aadee
#make a difference....

Usama Xwati

Usama Xwati View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Usama Xwati Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2016 at 4:29 PM
    respect ::) HeartThumbs Up

Edited by Usama Xwati - 01 Apr 2016 at 4:50 PM
Un s guftagu mn Kon jeety ga Jin ki ankhain hi kalaam krti hn

Ibelieve in Miracles' Dey Do Happen ❤♥

1 YeaR AlHumDuLiLah
aadee 😚😚

Maya Khan

Maya Khan View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Maya Khan Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2016 at 1:22 PM
   Atif sub ap se itna pyr krty hein k mein kuch bol e nae paa rhi seriously in ki story par kr mein to0o jaal rhi hun k kun itna pyr krty hein mein hun na krny k liye hahhahahahhahahah ap ko mein kya btaun k kese ap ko dhka first time kb suna or phirr kb kahan apki diwani ho gae sub iss waja se muje bht danty hein k kya har time Atif Atif krti ho uffffffffff speechlesss kuch b nae bol skti