Aadeez Forums
Forums Tools
Mark All Post As Read
Delete Cookies

Perks Of Being An Aadeez

Betamakers Community Search   Calendar   Help Help  Register Register  Login Login

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123

Author

sharqua lives atif

sharqua lives atif View Drop Down
Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote sharqua lives atif Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Perks Of Being An Aadeez
      Posted: 26 Aug 2015 at 4:05 PM
   Some more... :p opening up instaa..for him...posting. .tagging...n the feeling  that he will reply me one day...is also a lovely. .. feeling...being onli9 on this forum...interaction withh aadeez is just tooo coool...
Tears...whenever seee his prfrmance....is a painful yet a feeling of love. ..scribbling atif..atif..adee..ev whr ...maybe stupid but...I live him na....the way he speaks...he dresses....sara dresses....for me one of the cooolness is...he has made me a fashion designer. .coz mashalah I have designed dresses justtttt like he wore or sara mam wore....n then that moment when people are like ommgg seriously. .uh designed a dress like him...o god...
O..o... if I start writing I cant stop....so...I will try to end it by saying that. ...FOR ME THE MOST IMPORTANT THING....N THE MOST IMPORTANT PERSON IN MY LIFE IS..ADEEE ...

Edited by sharqua lives atif - 26 Aug 2015 at 4:37 PM
I luk at u and rmembr the stars of the night sky♥ I hear ur voice nd rmembr the best tune I hve heard. I love u in ways that u may not evn knw, I dn't ask fr anything in return, jst stay as you are♥

Aadeez26

Aadeez26 View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Aadeez26 Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2015 at 3:49 AM
Wow sharqua, are you a fashion designer? It is amazing to know that Atif inspired your career... We will like to see some of your creations, post some pics na, someday... Smile

meghna aadeez

meghna aadeez View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote meghna aadeez Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2015 at 3:09 PM
   @sharqualivesatif zyda expectations mat rakho! Insta pe jaldi rply ya like Nhi milta!! Tab milega jab safari hopes workout Karna band kar deti!!

Noor Us Saba

Noor Us Saba View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Noor Us Saba Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2015 at 7:40 AM
   Meghna: hahaha... Bs w8 krte rho.... 
YOU ARE ENTITLED TO YOUR OWN OPINIONS!!

meghna aadeez

Post Options Post Options   Quote meghna aadeez Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2015 at 3:26 PM
   Nhi @noorUsSaba ab no wait! Aadee like de toh achha naa de toh bhot achha!!

Hajra

Hajra View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Hajra Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2015 at 3:09 PM
   THERE ARE SO MANY PERKS OF BEING AN AADEE. ITS JUST SO COOL AND THE FACT THAT EVERY ONE COMES TO ME TO ASK STUFF ABOUT HIM MAKES ME FEEL SPECIAL. I ACTUALLY START FIGHTING WITH SOMEONE IF SOMEONE SAYS SOMETHING BAD OR WRONG ABOUT ATIF ASLAM. THATS THE ONLY REASON I RESPECT OTHER CELEBRITIES SO THAT NO ONE DISRESPECTS ATIF ASLAM <3 ITS A REALLY PROUD MOMENT WHEN SOMEONE SAYS ANYTHING GOOD ABOUT ATIF ASLAM. WHENEVER OUR SCHOOL CALLS AIF ASLAM FOR A CONCERT ITS MY RIGHT TO GO, AND THE BEST PART IS THAT EVERYONE KNOWS THAT. THEY NEVER ASK ME IF I AM GOING OR NOT, INSTEAD THEY ASK ME ABOUT THE UPDATES OR THE DATE OF THE CONCERT OR SOMETHING RELATED TO ATIF ASLAM. YES, BEING AN AADEE MAKES ME FEEL REALLY SPECIAL BUT I DO NOT LOVE ATIF ASLAM BECAUSE OF THESE THINGS. THE REASON FOR ME BEING AN AADEE IS INNER PEACE. I GET INNER PEACE SOMEHOW.....AND THIS IS THE REASON I CANNOT STOP LOVING ATIF ASLAM HeartHeartHeart 

sharqua lives atif

Post Options Post Options   Quote sharqua lives atif Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2015 at 4:26 AM
@aadeez26 jeee my dream was to become a fashion designer but due to some reasons. ...I am now preparing for medical..... so I got an idea that what if I couldnt be a fashion designer. ..ill do it myself... so whenever I seee sara mam...den the next moment is how to get the dress shez wearing ...so withhh olll eforts maybe a lil diff...still I try to make the same... :) n whenever I wear such dresses...it feels amazing....people do appreciate n that moment I feel...so honoured.... n yes he adeee ...therez a lot to speak about how he has inspired me..Firstly I know the meaning of LOVE N LIFE.... coz he is the one I find why I am now living for.... so he is life ...n I just love my life........it ws nice sharing dear
I luk at u and rmembr the stars of the night sky♥ I hear ur voice nd rmembr the best tune I hve heard. I love u in ways that u may not evn knw, I dn't ask fr anything in return, jst stay as you are♥

sharqua lives atif

Post Options Post Options   Quote sharqua lives atif Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2015 at 4:31 AM
 @meghnaadeez ....jee if he is the only reason why I live...den hopes kaise khtm ho sktin hain.... :) haan...inshallah jab destiny me hoga....jab waqt shi hogaa...to kyun nhi milega like ya reply...yeh to fir b choti cheezen....kya pta agr hamari kismat me ho...to mai unse mil b sakun ....n khud se promise to kr lia hai....k inshalah...milungi... well aap sb ki duayen ho....to sb ho jayega...js waiting for the right time.....
Ye sb hamari wishes hain...expectations nhi ...... meghna...aur aap b bs dil se dua kren...dont get disheartened

Edited by sharqua lives atif - 19 Sep 2015 at 4:33 AM

meghna aadeez

Post Options Post Options   Quote meghna aadeez Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2015 at 10:07 AM
   Nhi!😂😂 I have no hopes now !! N yes u definitely meet him one day!  Best of luck!  @sharqua

sharqua lives atif

Post Options Post Options   Quote sharqua lives atif Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2015 at 1:05 PM
   Thats sweeet of uh :) thank you mehgna :)...are uh r an adeez ..how can uh say tht uh have no hopeS :) best of luck to uh too...

meghna aadeez

Post Options Post Options   Quote meghna aadeez Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2015 at 11:41 AM
Nhi! Ab toh hopes phir aagyi aadee aajkal dildaar ho gya aadeez KO lekr!! Bahot aadeez KO reply dear RHA hai! Agar Nhi mila toh bhi I don't have any issues with him!

Aadeez26

Aadeez26 View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Aadeez26 Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2015 at 10:06 AM
Thanks for your reply  sharqua, my best wishes for your preparations for medical.. Its a wonderful profession or service so to say . I am sure Atif would be proud of you.. 

love u atif

love u atif View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote love u atif Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2016 at 12:21 PM
 khushi k liye aadee was her life..........for her he was her inspiration.........usk liye atif wo insan tha jisne use btaya wo music k liye aur music k liye bane h.........for her atif ne use btaya what is love..........for her atif was a guy jiski wo care kar sakti thi........n every time she use to say that he is the person jisne uski life ko bachaya h.............n this is truth ki uski life ko bachane wale atif hi hain n wo humesha se hi atif ko is cheez k liye thanks bolti thi.............she use to feel very lucky that she can say her self an aadeez.............

N i would like to thank aadee bcoz unhi ki wajah se mai apne pyar k saath kuch aur time spend kar saka warna maine apna pyar bhot pehele kho diya hota............atif is god for me n khushi........

Edited by love u atif - 02 May 2016 at 12:23 PM
Logo ki zindagi se andhera door karna usi ne sikhya
#Aadee
#make a difference....

natasha

natasha View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote natasha Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2016 at 11:51 AM
 aadee k liye fb check karna unk bare me fb k jis page pe kuch b aaje to use liye karna......i feel so good when someone comes to me n says what r the latest updates of aadee.......there r alot many things which cant b described in words..... 
but i feel very blessed ki mujhe itne itne itne acche insan se pyar hua h jo dusro ki life ko behetar banane me yakeen rakhte h
love u aadee<3<3<3<3
Being patient, he invited the criticism, accepted challenges, faced rejections & raised his countrys name.The man himself, ATIF ASLAM! Happy 12 years of success to the ruler of 19 million hearts

christina_aadeez

christina_aadeez View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote christina_aadeez Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2016 at 9:11 PM
   so true nastasha. :) he means some to us more then just a singer 
Being patient, he invited the critisicm, accepted challenges, faced rejections & raised his country's name.The man himself, ATIF ASLAM! Happy 12 yrs of success to the ruler of 19 million hearts!

natasha

natasha View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote natasha Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2016 at 9:51 AM
Originally posted by christina_aadeez

right baji...he means us more than a singer....
Being patient, he invited the criticism, accepted challenges, faced rejections & raised his countrys name.The man himself, ATIF ASLAM! Happy 12 years of success to the ruler of 19 million hearts

christina_aadeez

christina_aadeez View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote christina_aadeez Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2016 at 4:33 PM
Originally posted by natasha

Originally posted by christina_aadeez

right baji...he means us more than a singer....

baaaajiiiii x_X bhen khuda k khoof kro
Being patient, he invited the critisicm, accepted challenges, faced rejections & raised his country's name.The man himself, ATIF ASLAM! Happy 12 yrs of success to the ruler of 19 million hearts!

natasha

natasha View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote natasha Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2016 at 2:47 AM
   Kyu app mujh se badi h na aur badi behen ko urdu me baji hi kehete h

arfaadeez

arfaadeez View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote arfaadeez Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2017 at 1:11 PM
   lol LOL
AB DUNYA DEKH LI HAI ,LOG DEKH LIYE HAIN,HAR JAGA GHOOM LIA HAI,HAR JAGA PERFORM KR LIA HAI,FAME DEKH LIA HAI,PESA DEKH LIA HAI, LEKIN JO SEARCH HAI WO UDHAR KI HAI'' ATIF ASLAM

Hafsah.Amal

Hafsah.Amal View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Hafsah.Amal Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2018 at 4:18 PM
Humesha achhe gaane sunne ko milte hain.. 
     TJHKO PEHCHAANA MEINY TAB JAANA, K ZINDA HUN MEIN.. TERE LIYE, SIRF TERE LIYE..    

arfaadeez

arfaadeez View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote arfaadeez Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2018 at 10:18 PM
   being an aadeez my fmly hates me and also they hate atif too lol . because they know how mad i am when it comes to atif. when they say one single world about him in genarly im always start debating or telling them all the info  and in the end my famly says FOR GOD SAKE NO MORE ATIF NAMA STOP THIS NOW. how dificult our lifes are loolCoolLOL hashtag sad lyf.  

Edited by arfaadeez - 19 Aug 2018 at 10:20 PM
AB DUNYA DEKH LI HAI ,LOG DEKH LIYE HAIN,HAR JAGA GHOOM LIA HAI,HAR JAGA PERFORM KR LIA HAI,FAME DEKH LIA HAI,PESA DEKH LIA HAI, LEKIN JO SEARCH HAI WO UDHAR KI HAI'' ATIF ASLAM

Alina Hussain

Alina Hussain View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Alina Hussain Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2018 at 7:01 AM
Same lol LOL
MyAadeez❤

Hafsah.Amal

Hafsah.Amal View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Hafsah.Amal Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2018 at 7:06 AM
   hehe.. same here.. my mother and sister don't like Atif.. kehte hain k Pakistan ka hai phir bhi India jaa k kaam krta hai.. mjh se atif k baare mein koi sunta hi ni hai.. aur jbh mein uss ko praise krti hun tou ghar waale kehte hain koi gaana ni aata atif aslam ko... lol.. LOL but atif atif hai.. uss jaisa singer aur insaan kaheen ni.. Heart 
     TJHKO PEHCHAANA MEINY TAB JAANA, K ZINDA HUN MEIN.. TERE LIYE, SIRF TERE LIYE..    

ayesha_khaan

ayesha_khaan View Drop Down
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Quote ayesha_khaan Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2019 at 6:20 AM
   Agar aap atif ke fan hain to aap sy behtar sabar karny wala aur koi nahi :')
Aadeez till death