Aadeez Forums
Forums Tools
Mark All Post As Read
Delete Cookies

Perks Of Being An Aadeez

Betamakers Community Search   Calendar   Help Help  Register Register  Login Login

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>

Author

Shirin

Shirin View Drop Down
Groupie
Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Shirin Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Perks Of Being An Aadeez
      Posted: 01 Apr 2015 at 3:15 PM
Share what according to you are the perks of being an Aadeez?
Why do you feel that being an Aadeez is Cool ?

Billions of people together make the real world,
You alone, make mine !

itssachigupta

itssachigupta View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote itssachigupta Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2015 at 3:44 PM
 Nothing is cooler than loving someone like Atif Aslam! And when every person around you contacts you whenever they listen or read anything related to atif...
it's always a proud moment!

itsAlviaAadeez

itsAlviaAadeez View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote itsAlviaAadeez Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2015 at 5:06 PM
Being an Aadeez is an lifetime achievement for me!!! :-) I m listing to Atif sir from last 10 years!! and can't imagine my life without him he is the best!!!! Aadeez means Atif Aslam's biggest fan and I am proud to be an Aadeez!!!

Gurmeen

Gurmeen View Drop Down
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Quote Gurmeen Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2015 at 5:13 PM
Lovely topic shin :)
Aaahhhh....They are so manyy!!!
*U have someone in ur life u can really look upto! Someone who can inspire u in every aspect! Someone you can adore throughout ur life! Atif holds that special place!
*Ppl search for various options to switch to happy mood but being an aadeez I have one straight way out : listening to atif's songs...n tadaa..m the happiest! 
* Anything related to atif or his music: m the first one to b asked!  When my friends praise aadee..that feel...*_*..PROUD!!!!
*I have such Crazy..mad but yet beautiful..amazing..awesome aadeez as my friends forevaa!!
Being an aadeez is indeed the coolest thing!
Atif rocks n so his aadeez!

Asar ye kaisaa teri chahat kaa hai mujhpe ho gayaa
Zarra-zarra merey dil kaa ab tujhme hi kho gayaa..

aadeeZanee

aadeeZanee View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote aadeeZanee Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2015 at 5:27 PM
   Because Our Rockstar is The Most Humble Person In This World *_*
Apart from his voice and killer looks this nature insipres me :')
This smiles takes the breathe away of thousands of aadeez :')
Moreover, This Man Gave Me the most precious Person in my life and the most amazing memories :D 
Will love him Forever, No matter what! <3
And he gave me bestest of friends :) i love being his fan and a part of this Aadeez Family :')
Happy Birthday Aadee πŸ’–
**AADEEZ LOVE YOU**❀🎁🍰

Shirin

Shirin View Drop Down
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Quote Shirin Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2015 at 5:30 PM
Originally posted by itssachigupta

Nothing is cooler than loving someone like Atif Aslam! And when every person around you contacts you whenever they listen or read anything related to atif...
it's always a proud moment!

Exactly.. I can relate.
It is always a proud moment.

Edited by shirinhasan - 01 Apr 2015 at 5:31 PM

You alone, make mine !

Shirin

Shirin View Drop Down
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Quote Shirin Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2015 at 5:35 PM
@Gurmeen @Alviya @Ankita - Thnx
Yes. being an Aadeez is thus, the coolest thing to be

Edited by shirinhasan - 01 Apr 2015 at 5:37 PM

You alone, make mine !

Shirin

Shirin View Drop Down
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Quote Shirin Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2015 at 5:40 PM
1) You Idolize the most humble person.
2) There is always a song by your rockstar.. for every mood
3) People dont just say he is talented, also appreciate his amazing Looks.

You alone, make mine !

Shirin

Shirin View Drop Down
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Quote Shirin Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2015 at 5:42 PM
Atif always makes us proud..
You can always Appreciate him in front of others, and no1 can Disagree

You alone, make mine !

aadeeZanee

aadeeZanee View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote aadeeZanee Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2015 at 5:44 PM
Originally posted by shirinhasan

You can always Appreciate him in front of others, and no1 can Disagree

Really *_* agreed! :D
Thanks for creating this topic shiin :*
Happy Birthday Aadee πŸ’–
**AADEEZ LOVE YOU**❀🎁🍰

Shirin

Shirin View Drop Down
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Quote Shirin Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2015 at 4:24 AM
Originally posted by aadeeZanee

Originally posted by shirinhasan

<br>You can always Appreciate him in front of others, and no1 can Disagree

<br>
Really *_* agreed! :D
Thanks for creating this topic shiin :*

You are always welcome

You alone, make mine !

Asif_Aadeez

Asif_Aadeez View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Asif_Aadeez Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2015 at 5:52 PM
It's hard to explain on a paper....
Sometimes i feel, i was born,only to listen to your music............

atisha tasneem

atisha tasneem View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote atisha tasneem Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2015 at 8:01 AM
   lovely topic shiinn..
words truely can never describe this journey.its even beyond my imagination wat positive changes has occured in my life through this extremum blissed journey.its just not about positive changes,its about even life :*
If a thousand painters worked for a thousand years, they could not create a work of art as beautiful as you.Happy Birthday Aadee

Khushbakht

Khushbakht View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Khushbakht Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2015 at 10:47 AM
Great Work Shirin
I'll definitely post in this topic once the exams get over
He wasn't supposed to look nice, he was a piece of art and art is supposed to make you feel a certain way.

NAYYARA

NAYYARA View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote NAYYARA Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2015 at 11:19 AM
Nice topic @ShirinHassan  
Matlab ke, apna dimagh main kiun khrab karun?

Shirin

Shirin View Drop Down
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Quote Shirin Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2015 at 10:31 AM
Originally posted by Asif_Aadeez

It's hard to explain on a paper....

You alone, make mine !

Shirin

Shirin View Drop Down
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Quote Shirin Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2015 at 10:34 AM
@Khushbakht @Nayyara - Thanx

You alone, make mine !

Asif_Aadeez

Asif_Aadeez View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Asif_Aadeez Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2015 at 6:13 PM
But very interesting created.... Superrrrr @shirinhasan
Sometimes i feel, i was born,only to listen to your music............

Shirin

Shirin View Drop Down
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Quote Shirin Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2015 at 4:41 AM
@Asif_Aadeez - thanx

You alone, make mine !

Nirali

Nirali View Drop Down
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Quote Nirali Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2015 at 5:42 PM
Being a fan of any person is a great experience in itself, but I believe this topic is about what's special being an "Atif Aslam fan "
And the thing is that being an aadeez is wonderful, because of how wonderful the person himself is.

First of all, he loves his fans. And ofcourse a lot of other celebs too keep conversing with their fans, maybe more than aadee, but I'm not complaining at all. He replies to us whenever he wants to, whenever he gets time. He talks to us on his bday. What celebrity spends the whole bday talking to his fans?

And it's not just that he talks to you. It's more about what he talks to you. I remember once he told a fan to just going and hug her mother at that very moment. It's the way he humbly chats with us, and cracks jokes, like we're actually his family. Although I never got a chance to talk to him, but still on every bday, I read with my teary-eyes, all the reviews by all those aadeez who talked to him, coz as I mentioned earlier, it's more about what he says, whether to me or others.

I remember once he offered a glass of juice to a fan who was waiting to meet him at his hotel for hours (Priyanka, I guess?)
He respects our feelings for him. I can only imagine how he manages to pose hundreds of times in front of camera for us, even after performing so long for us.

He is a patient, humble man, and an amazing idol.
In my initial days of being a fan, I searched the whole Internet upside down, finding all the information about him. And I fell in love more and more with each article /interview I read about him.

He talks about being a better person, he talks about loving your parents, he talks about enjoying life, and yet not hurting others. He's the guy who sets examples, by accepting criticism.

I don't remember a single time he criticised anyone. He's the one who brought positivity to my life. If I had not found him when I did, I can only imagine, what a disaster my life would have been.

There is a lot more to write, I'm sure, but I'm kind of overwhelmed at the moment
So I would just say, in short, perks of being an aadeez is that he makes you want yourself to be a better person, which, according to me is the most important thing in life.
Mera to jo bhi hai,
Tu hi tha, tu hi hai,
Baaki jahaan hai begaana...

mu_di_

mu_di_ View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote mu_di_ Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2015 at 4:17 AM
   well cz he's ma inspiration . he alwayz do everything which em expecting from him being a aadee ,when ma frnd praised atif every song that's an honor  for me . & another reason is his personality which alwayz perks me being an aadeez . 

Guun tumharay gaay gi  ya "dunia",~ApproveCoolThumbs Up 

Aadeez26

Aadeez26 View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Aadeez26 Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2015 at 10:05 AM
 very well said.. I echo all your thoughts... Hope we get to meet him one day... 

Aadeez26

Aadeez26 View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Aadeez26 Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2015 at 10:12 AM
 YOU ARE LIFESachi si hai ye taarifein
Dil se jo mainey kari hain
Sachi si hai ye taarifein
Dil se jo mainey kari hain
Jo tu mila toh saji hain
Duniyaa meri humdum
Oh asma mila zameen ko meri
Aadey aadey purey hain hum
Tere nam pe meri zindagi
Lik di mere humdum

Sumaira Fatma

Sumaira Fatma View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Sumaira Fatma Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2015 at 10:22 AM
Well well...being an AADEEZ is always a pride for me...there is no other person on EARTH more amazing than Atif Aslam...

Even after being such a SUPER DUPER, he's soooo down to earth with not even the tiniest bit of arrogance about his stardom...the most humble and filled with positivity star I can ever know...

Always re-boosting my self confidence and the lowest morale...he set examples for the upcoming generations by teaching about how to improve thy inner self, by explaining with so much love and patience that one should always love thy parents, respect elders...and I also remember having learnt from Him, that "...you should always accept criticism from others in order to improve yourself..."

One can fall in love with him more and more with each with every single bit you get to know about him...he's not just a star but an idol who always has something re-boosting for any kind of situation for you...

In the simplest words...perks of being an AADEEZ is simply that this person will always show you the way to positivity, soulfulness, sufism, self respect and how to improve yourself being a human being...
...durr jitna bhi tu mujse, paas tere main...
...ab toh Aadat si hai mujhko aise jeene mei...

Shirin

Shirin View Drop Down
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Quote Shirin Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2015 at 5:40 AM
Nirali - I m in love with each and every word of your post..
That was amazing
This is exactly what the topic is about..

You alone, make mine !