Aadeez Forums
Forums Tools
Mark All Post As Read
Delete Cookies

Perks Of Being An Aadeez

Betamakers Community Search   Calendar   Help Help  Register Register  Login Login

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>

Author

Shirin

Shirin View Drop Down
Groupie
Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Shirin Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Perks Of Being An Aadeez
      Posted: 27 Apr 2015 at 5:42 AM
Sumaira Fatma - Exactly...
He is an Idol

Billions of people together make the real world,
You alone, make mine !

Atif ki deewani

Atif ki deewani View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Atif ki deewani Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2015 at 9:15 PM
Really Atif ki fan hona Matlab ye Ek sabse badi baat hai... jaise ki sab logone bola ki if anyone gets any information about him they call me n just inform me. I'm very lucky ki Mai Aadeez family se belong karti hu.... I'm happy ki Mai unki fan hu..
  Apne friends circle me Ek identity ban gayi hai.. sab log bolte hai are ye to atif ki fan hai .. that feeling was awesome

Shirin

Shirin View Drop Down
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Quote Shirin Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2015 at 4:21 AM
And when your friends start appreciating Atif and his Voice
"Banda handsome bohot hai.. aur awaaz toh badiya hai hi"

You alone, make mine !

Asif_Aadeez

Asif_Aadeez View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Asif_Aadeez Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2015 at 5:00 AM
Originally posted by Nirali

Being a fan of any person is a great experience in itself, but I believe this topic is about what's special being an "Atif Aslam fan "
And the thing is that being an aadeez is wonderful, because of how wonderful the person himself is.

First of all, he loves his fans. And ofcourse a lot of other celebs too keep conversing with their fans, maybe more than aadee, but I'm not complaining at all. He replies to us whenever he wants to, whenever he gets time. He talks to us on his bday. What celebrity spends the whole bday talking to his fans?

And it's not just that he talks to you. It's more about what he talks to you. I remember once he told a fan to just going and hug her mother at that very moment. It's the way he humbly chats with us, and cracks jokes, like we're actually his family. Although I never got a chance to talk to him, but still on every bday, I read with my teary-eyes, all the reviews by all those aadeez who talked to him, coz as I mentioned earlier, it's more about what he says, whether to me or others.

This is amazing post.... Some thoughts here...

I remember once he offered a glass of juice to a fan who was waiting to meet him at his hotel for hours (Priyanka, I guess?)
He respects our feelings for him. I can only imagine how he manages to pose hundreds of times in front of camera for us, even after performing so long for us.

He is a patient, humble man, and an amazing idol.
In my initial days of being a fan, I searched the whole Internet upside down, finding all the information about him. And I fell in love more and more with each article /interview I read about him.

He talks about being a better person, he talks about loving your parents, he talks about enjoying life, and yet not hurting others. He's the guy who sets examples, by accepting criticism.

I don't remember a single time he criticised anyone. He's the one who brought positivity to my life. If I had not found him when I did, I can only imagine, what a disaster my life would have been.

There is a lot more to write, I'm sure, but I'm kind of overwhelmed at the moment
So I would just say, in short, perks of being an aadeez is that he makes you want yourself to be a better person, which, according to me is the most important thing in life.
Sometimes i feel, i was born,only to listen to your music............

shreyasiaadeez

shreyasiaadeez View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote shreyasiaadeez Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2015 at 5:32 AM

Being a aadeez is itself the best thing!!!
 His one song or just a smiling pic can make you happy!!
The best thing when the media praises him for his new single and shows his songs on tv
U feel like "omg!! See thats my atif!! My atif is on tv!!" *jumping* *getting mad*

When any of your friends tell u ..."do u know ...hey your atif is going to perform here or any small detail about him..."....nd u r already like " i am a Wikipedia of atifaslam" *that awesome feeling*
 When u enter a mall and atif s song is on play...."u feel like jumping singing and tell everyone there *my atif my atif*
If a thousand painters worked 4 a thousand years they could nt create a work of art as beautiful as u
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Aadee

Shirin

Shirin View Drop Down
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Quote Shirin Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2015 at 8:15 AM
Wow
Shreyasi

You alone, make mine !

Nirali

Nirali View Drop Down
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Quote Nirali Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2015 at 6:42 PM
Thank you shirinhasan and Atif_Aadeez :)

Shreyasi, I can totally totally relate to it.. I'm sure all the aadeez can.
Recently, when Atif performed at the GIMA, the next day, my aunt called me and told that her colleagues in hospital were asking her, whether I watched the performance or not, I mean everybody who possibly knows me, knows that I'm a crazy Atif fan..

It's that proud feeling after he appears on the comedy show on tv n then when you check your phone, you've got lots of messages, people telling you that your favourite star is on tv... That feeling! And of course, you reply that duh.. I already knew that since ages ;)

There's just so much to write! I can relate to every post that I read here.. Love this topic!
Mera to jo bhi hai,
Tu hi tha, tu hi hai,
Baaki jahaan hai begaana...

Shirin

Shirin View Drop Down
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Quote Shirin Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2015 at 5:25 AM
Nirali - yes.. that is exactly the reply I sent..
That day, I was receiving so many messaes and people were calling me up just to inform Atif was there on CNWK..
and I was like - "Come one. How wouldnt I kbow.about it

You alone, make mine !

shreyasiaadeez

shreyasiaadeez View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote shreyasiaadeez Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2015 at 3:45 AM
Shirin,its a real good topic! Loving it! Thnks!

Actually everyone can relate to aadeez wala feeling!! Its the same for everyone of was!!

Yeah...some of us are extremely lucky jisko unse reply milta hain,whoever have met him!! Thats the only difference!! Haha!
If a thousand painters worked 4 a thousand years they could nt create a work of art as beautiful as u
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Aadee

Asif_Aadeez

Asif_Aadeez View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Asif_Aadeez Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2015 at 11:20 AM
Originally posted by shreyasiaadeez

Being a aadeez is itself the best thing!!!
 His one song or just a smiling pic can make you happy!!
The best thing when the media praises him for his new single and shows his songs on tv
U feel like "omg!! See thats my atif!! My atif is on tv!!" *jumping* *getting mad*
<br>
When any of your friends tell u ..."do u know ...hey your atif is going to perform here or any small detail about him..."....nd u r already like " i am a Wikipedia of atifaslam" *that awesome feeling*
 When u enter a mall and atif s song is on play...."u feel like jumping singing and tell everyone there *my atif my atif*
Happens with me also .... Yaar ....   I'm also just another Wikipedia of atifaslam .... Bt still when my friends giv some news about him .... I still appreciate and say a very huge thanks
Sometimes i feel, i was born,only to listen to your music............

Sumaira Fatma

Sumaira Fatma View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Sumaira Fatma Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2015 at 7:36 PM
^ Totally with that...same here...any new information for THEM abt Atif n they call me...n am like, "yea thnx, but I already know it..." HAHAHAHHAAHAHAHA...they also call me ATIFEDIA...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And the day someone who was not really interested with Aadee tells you that "yea he's handsome, and he sings well, send me some of his songs please..." Its like conquering the world....!!!!!!
...durr jitna bhi tu mujse, paas tere main...
...ab toh Aadat si hai mujhko aise jeene mei...

Shirin

Shirin View Drop Down
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Quote Shirin Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2015 at 3:57 AM
My friends call me ATIF-ikipedia.

You alone, make mine !

christina_aadeez

christina_aadeez View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote christina_aadeez Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2015 at 8:45 PM
    Perks Of Being An Aadeez i think the most beautifull thing i ever done in past 4 5 years is that i became an aadeez.i becme an aadee just after bol in 2011 even i saw atif first in bol some thing happen to me and i start liking him and for the first time i search abt him on wiki that who is" Atif aslam " then i camw to knw about him i start liking him more and then sur kshetra came his killer looks his smile make me crazy abt him :* i still rember the first which i listion was hum kis gali ja rahe hain i was not soo big to knw who is he but yet i rmbr i used to sing that song but when i grown up i dont like atif at all :P i dont like his song etc i used to say he ia not a good singer but after bol i love in love with him and now i am proud aadeez ^_^ i proud that i love a peran who always sperd postivty i love him soo mch :* God bless him ^-^  

Edited by christina_aadeez - 19 May 2015 at 3:13 PM
Being patient, he invited the critisicm, accepted challenges, faced rejections & raised his country's name.The man himself, ATIF ASLAM! Happy 12 yrs of success to the ruler of 19 million hearts!

Shirin

Shirin View Drop Down
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Quote Shirin Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2015 at 11:56 AM
Yes Hina..
he spreads Positivity all around

You alone, make mine !

christina_aadeez

Post Options Post Options   Quote christina_aadeez Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2015 at 6:24 PM
   ^-^ yes heee doo ♥♥ shirinhasan
Being patient, he invited the critisicm, accepted challenges, faced rejections & raised his country's name.The man himself, ATIF ASLAM! Happy 12 yrs of success to the ruler of 19 million hearts!

Noor Us Saba

Noor Us Saba View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Noor Us Saba Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2015 at 11:22 AM
   Salam!!
I I'm a new one...  Can u help me??? I'm confused how to use forums 

Green Aadeez

Green Aadeez View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Green Aadeez Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2015 at 12:53 PM
      @shirin good job (Y)

@saba post ur each prob there in AADEEZ QUERIES  n ur prob would b definitly solved 

http://www.aadeez.com/Forums/ForumPosts.asp?TID=21&title=aadeez-queries
Aasma mila zameen ko meri
Aadhe aadhe poore hain hum<3

Aisha Azad Khan

Noor Us Saba

Post Options Post Options   Quote Noor Us Saba Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2015 at 8:54 PM
   Umm being one of you ppl i.e being a fan of Atif is something great 
I don't use social websites but on every Sunday I use to check Aadee's insta , fb , Twitter and also forums 
He is such a nice person. So humble  and cute (Madh Allah) 
My frnds always say tht "js trha hm chemistry me atoms k mass ko C12 se relate krte he tm hr kaam ko Atif se relate krti hu"
He is full of love and life 
Love Atif Bhai :*

Shree

Shree View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Shree Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2015 at 9:54 PM
   Hi sir 

Firstly I congratulate  you for your marriage and  for cute baby. I am a new member and a new fan too, Pls tell me how this forum work ,I am very confused.

Shirin

Shirin View Drop Down
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Quote Shirin Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2015 at 6:29 AM
Noor Us Saba - I loved the line about chemistry ! a new thing i heard

You alone, make mine !

Shirin

Shirin View Drop Down
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Quote Shirin Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2015 at 6:35 AM
@Shree - you'll get all your queries answered in "Aadeez Queries"

You alone, make mine !

meghna aadeez

meghna aadeez View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote meghna aadeez Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2015 at 3:23 PM
   aah!! perks??? Well i luv him  which is i think d most imp thing fr being an aadeez!! I m a big big fan of atifaslam-the lov of my life!! 

christina_aadeez

Post Options Post Options   Quote christina_aadeez Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2015 at 9:46 AM
Hahahahhah XD   agree with you.....!!!!! thats what we actually did Tongue

Noor Us Saba

Post Options Post Options   Quote Noor Us Saba Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2015 at 7:46 AM
Originally posted by Shirin

Noor Us Saba - I loved the line about chemistry ! a new thing i heard

Haha...i hate chem so they also use to say tht " agr ye kitaab atif ne likhi hoti to tm ek raat me hi ise raatt leti"
YOU ARE ENTITLED TO YOUR OWN OPINIONS!!

sharqua lives atif

sharqua lives atif View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote sharqua lives atif Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2015 at 3:51 PM
Perks of being an aadeez.....
Well my name itself says....  I LIVE ATIF :)
For me...I find it the happiest moment when I get a feeling that m an aadeez.... ( hootings in mind) :p
Now...my love for aadee is so infinite...that my identity is AADEEZ...the smiles...the goose bumps...nd the feeling when I can feeel my heartbeats getting faster...when I feel myself being in a world of dreams...when I am in crowd ...but the noise is silent...I just feeel him.... is definitely the best perks of being an aadeez....
Mashalah... not a lot to say about his prfct looks...n voice...that's known :) that moment...when sm1 asks me....uh like atif aslam? Well...I have got no alphabets  to describe that moment.....the sweeetest part is....opening up my fone gallery...
Its all  HIM...MY LOVE. .THE ONE M LIVING FOR.....the moment when sm 1 says...  I DONT THINK THERE IS ANYONE IN LOVE WITH ADEE LIKE YOUH.... I say...aadeez are there...but yess I would really love to share that...I cant explain it here butt..theres no one whom I love like him....there's nothing what i think of....I swear .I just want him to knwh about one of the aadeez....who actually lives him....
The perks....
That moment. ..when I am in the imaginationsss...n den the blushes....haha...
He is humble..he is best...he is a man who is my inspiration. ..an example ....not only his music or looks...but every single..thing he does...
That feeel...when I realise..that I am in love. ..n I love someone truly...is a very beautiful feeling. ..
I have found my life....my happiness in him...even my mumma ...daddy...ev 1 knws..they r like...I wish we could get a man for me like him...coz yeah they knwh how much I love him... the true love...nyways  inshalah ill just meeet uh 1 day...n will be complete ;)
When my besties bring gifts for me....having sm or the other thing related to aadee....the moment when I sing alll around ...his songss..collection of his pics...songs...videos. ..posters on my bedroom wall...cupboards...a locket in my neck that mentions  A....the best feel when someone appreciates himm..is like I m getting a medal....
Alll these feelings. ..moments..makes me write about this topic..sooooo long :) 
but..m I REALLY DO LIVE HIM...I WISH I COULD MAKE EVERY AADEEZ FEEL ...WHAT I FEEL FOR HIM.... luv all Heart

I luk at u and rmembr the stars of the night sky♥ I hear ur voice nd rmembr the best tune I hve heard. I love u in ways that u may not evn knw, I dn't ask fr anything in return, jst stay as you are♥