Aadeez Forums
Forums Tools
Mark All Post As Read
Delete Cookies

~ ATIF ASLAM's FACT FILE ~

Betamakers Community Search   Calendar   Help Help  Register Register  Login Login

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

Author

christina_aadeez

christina_aadeez View Drop Down
Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote christina_aadeez Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ~ ATIF ASLAM's FACT FILE ~
      Posted: 08 Jun 2015 at 8:50 AM
   23: atif usually forget to his mble in home and for that he have to come back to take his mble
Being patient, he invited the critisicm, accepted challenges, faced rejections & raised his country's name.The man himself, ATIF ASLAM! Happy 12 yrs of success to the ruler of 19 million hearts!

ZAREEN.

ZAREEN. View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote ZAREEN. Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2015 at 9:52 AM
24.  Atif never tried cooking but he wish to!

Edited by ZAREEN. - 21 Oct 2015 at 12:35 PM
Being patient, he invited the criticism, accepted challenges, faced rejections & raised his country's name.The man himself, ATIF ASLAM! Happy 12 years of success to the ruler of 19 million hearts.

NAYYARA

NAYYARA View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote NAYYARA Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2015 at 11:35 AM
25. ATIF loves water and has a natural affinity for it.  

Edited by NAYYARA - 08 Jun 2015 at 11:36 AM
That's not where my heart is. That's not where I can make a stand and that's not where the people who made me Atif Aslam belong.

NAYYARA

NAYYARA View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote NAYYARA Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2015 at 11:41 AM
26. ATIF's favourite season is Winter.
That's not where my heart is. That's not where I can make a stand and that's not where the people who made me Atif Aslam belong.

ZAREEN.

ZAREEN. View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote ZAREEN. Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2015 at 1:59 PM
   27. Atif is very good at sketching..
Being patient, he invited the criticism, accepted challenges, faced rejections & raised his country's name.The man himself, ATIF ASLAM! Happy 12 years of success to the ruler of 19 million hearts.

ZAREEN.

ZAREEN. View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote ZAREEN. Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2015 at 2:01 PM
   28. He can also observe people very well.That's how he make friends. He can look into someone's eyes and know what they want..    

Edited by ZAREEN. - 04 Jul 2015 at 12:42 PM

ZAREEN.

ZAREEN. View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote ZAREEN. Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2015 at 2:06 PM
29.  Atif's on-stage rock star move is "The backward bend"

ZAREEN.

ZAREEN. View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote ZAREEN. Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2015 at 2:09 PM
   30. Atif's favourite TV show is F.R.I.E.N.D.S..favourite cartoon show Mr.Bean..favourite movie : T2

NAYYARA

NAYYARA View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote NAYYARA Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2015 at 2:40 PM
31. ATIF loves cruising.

NAYYARA

NAYYARA View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote NAYYARA Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2015 at 2:51 PM
32. ATIF used to have a crush on Sonali Bendre when he was around 23 years old.

NAYYARA

NAYYARA View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote NAYYARA Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2015 at 2:53 PM
33. ATIF loves the American Rock Band, Foo Fighters.  

Edited by NAYYARA - 08 Jun 2015 at 2:54 PM

ZAREEN.

ZAREEN. View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote ZAREEN. Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2015 at 2:54 PM
33.  ATIF's first crush was on her teacher when he was in first standard He used to tease her LOL

Aadeez26

Aadeez26 View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Aadeez26 Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2015 at 5:57 PM
 34: aadat was recorded with a budget of 15000 rupees saved from his pocket money 

Aadeez26

Aadeez26 View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Aadeez26 Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2015 at 6:53 AM
 35 Atif gives lot of importance to the lyrics of the songs that he sings... 

NAYYARA

NAYYARA View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote NAYYARA Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2015 at 10:18 PM
37. ATIF's favourite actress is Zeenat Aman.

NAYYARA

NAYYARA View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote NAYYARA Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2015 at 10:20 PM
38. ATIF's parents wanted him to be a doctor.

ZAREEN.

ZAREEN. View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote ZAREEN. Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2015 at 2:55 PM
39. ATIF is truly inspired by nature, & when asked about legends he named Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan as his favourite singer.       

Edited by ZAREEN. - 14 Jun 2015 at 2:58 PM

ZAREEN.

ZAREEN. View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote ZAREEN. Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2015 at 2:59 PM
40. ATIF's favourite songs are My Confession" by Richard Marx, "Where were you" by Pink Floyd, "Tere bin nahin lagta dil mere" by Ustad Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan

NAYYARA

NAYYARA View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote NAYYARA Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2015 at 11:29 PM
41. A per statistics of June 14th, 2015, @atifaslam has 180,000 followers on Instagram and is following 7 lucky people.

Gazala Omer

Gazala Omer View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Gazala Omer Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2015 at 12:58 AM
42. Atif is not taking his singing seriously now adays !
43. Atif's behaviour is changing day by day

n i am back with my ol Shikayat to Atif :(
OMER my life ....!

♥ True fan of Atif Aslam ♥

Shirin

Shirin View Drop Down
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Quote Shirin Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2015 at 6:31 AM
44. Atif got just 500 PR for his first concert.

Billions of people together make the real world,
You alone, make mine !

Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2015 at 5:59 PM
   45. Atif is crazy for cars bchpn me jb use pic lene ka kehte the tu aadee apni toy cars ka collection b sath le ata tha k in k sath pic lo :*

Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2015 at 6:02 PM
46. Atif soo kr uthte hi sbse pehle Allah ka shukr ada krte he phr paani pete he 
Ye unki permanent habit he

Noor Us Saba

Noor Us Saba View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Noor Us Saba Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2015 at 6:30 PM
   47. He is very sincere and knows how to manage his relations.
He knows what attention is deserved by his parents, his brothers, his wife and his son and thats why he manages them all so well :-*  :-D
YOU ARE ENTITLED TO YOUR OWN OPINIONS!!

ZAREEN.

ZAREEN. View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote ZAREEN. Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2015 at 3:01 PM
48.In Pakistan ATIF lives in Valencia town, G block, Lahore ..   

Edited by ZAREEN. - 21 Oct 2015 at 12:36 PM