Aadeez Forums
Forums Tools
Mark All Post As Read
Delete Cookies

How to Upload Images & Avatar

Betamakers Community Search   Calendar   Help Help  Register Register  Login Login

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>

Author

mahi

mahi View Drop Down
Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote mahi Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How to Upload Images & Avatar
      Posted: 04 Oct 2012 at 9:50 PM
   me jb image url enter krti hun to preview thk ata hy but jb ok krti hun to wo blank ho jata hy plzzzzzz help me

CON.

CON. View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Post Options Post Options   Quote CON. Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2012 at 9:54 PM

^^^ Check out ur PM ..

Happy Birthday Boss!

mahi

mahi View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote mahi Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2012 at 9:56 PM
   k thnxxxxxxx

sana ambreen

sana ambreen View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote sana ambreen Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2012 at 6:40 PM
   thanqq junaid bhai.... 
hijr ki oonchi deevaar banaayi
Hay lambi judai <3

Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2012 at 11:14 PM
Ok so i'm getting irritated...I uploaded photos on to photobucket, copied and pasted the image url and then put it into the form on the forum.. I can see the preview but once I click 'okay' it all goes blank...tried lots of times now and am getting fed up :(

What am I doing wrong?!

Help please :)

CON.

CON. View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Post Options Post Options   Quote CON. Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2012 at 11:22 PM

^^ Create a new account & den try it ... InshaAllah your issue will be resolved ...

Happy Birthday Boss!

Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2012 at 11:24 PM
It is a new account! I made it 15mins ago just to upload photos for Aadeez in my topic here!

CON.

CON. View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Post Options Post Options   Quote CON. Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2012 at 11:30 PM

PM mee awl the IMG links ... lemme c ...

Happy Birthday Boss!

mahi

mahi View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote mahi Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2012 at 8:31 PM
:(   i also faced da same problem azeem bhai new account b bnaya hy 
but it does not work

Najwa ;-)

Najwa ;-) View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Najwa ;-) Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2012 at 12:59 PM
   How can I change my dp ? :) 
ᗩ☂ᓰℱ - Ⅴᗝᓰᙅᙓ ᗢℱ ᗝᘎᖇ ᖺᙓᗩᖇ☂ ! !!!!

dipz

dipz View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote dipz Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2012 at 1:20 PM
  ^^^najwa---kindly chk da 1st page...junaid had write it down with each step///:)
"Atif you raise us up, to much more than we can be .. Happy Birthday AADEE !! <3"

Najwa ;-)

Najwa ;-) View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Najwa ;-) Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2012 at 1:21 PM
   Yeah but there is no such option ;-( ;-( 

Najwa ;-)

Najwa ;-) View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Najwa ;-) Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2012 at 1:22 PM
   Ok leave it..thanks :) 

Pink panther hi Theek hai 

CON.

CON. View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Post Options Post Options   Quote CON. Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2012 at 9:25 PM
^^ Kindly check out this TOPIC

http://aadeez.com/forums/ForumPosts.asp?TID=96&title=how-to-change-avatar

How to upload IMAGES on any photo sharing website , Check out the 1st post of this topic .. If u still have any queries feel free to contact any of the ADMINS via PM .. 
Happy Birthday Boss!

HIMU

HIMU View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote HIMU Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2012 at 10:18 AM
  ty... junaid bhai...:)
In Love With My Dreams and In Love With You. I Love You My Life

Monica.Aadeez

Monica.Aadeez View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Monica.Aadeez Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2012 at 7:48 PM
 http://www.aadeez.com/Forums/rteImage.asp?PB=Y 

aise?

Maple

Maple View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Maple Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2012 at 8:05 PM
   ^Monica I have sent u a PM..hope it helps...:)
~~Atif and Sara Forever~~

Black Lightning

Black Lightning View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Black Lightning Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 2012 at 10:22 PM
   How to upload videos from YouTube or Adobe source

Videos that are approved according to forum rules can be uploaded through 1 of 2 ways

PATHWAY 1

At the bottom of the page, click on the "full reply editor" formatting option on top of the reply box

Next, the "full reply editor" page will be shown and at the top there is an option to "insert movie." Click on this option.

On the page that follows, paste the YouTube link of the video in the area where it says "YouTube file name." Then click "preview" and if the file link is valid, the video's YouTube frame will show, and click on "OK"

You will be taken back to the "full reply editor" page where a formatting code such as the one shown in the following pic will be shown. Finally click on "post" at the bottom of the page. 

PATHWAY 2

The second pathway is a shortcut. You can paste the remaining characters AFTER this part of the YouTube link: "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=" and follow the formatting code shown in the above pic.

HOPE THIS HELPS!
HUM SHOR KI DUNIYA MEIN KHAMOSH BHI HAIN

CON.

CON. View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Post Options Post Options   Quote CON. Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 2012 at 10:26 PM
*thumbs up*
good work !
Happy Birthday Boss!

farru7a

farru7a View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote farru7a Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2013 at 9:27 PM

thnk u there Mr junaid now m feeling good,,regards

Яόςќ ĊĦįčĶ

zehraa aadeez

zehraa aadeez View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote zehraa aadeez Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2013 at 4:03 PM
Originally posted by Junaid

Hello Aadeez,

Many members have sent us PM messages asking about uploading images in topics ... Here is the process step wise with pics ...

1) Go to any image sharing website like www.tinypic.com ... Select ur image by clicking on browse ...

2) Once the image is uploaded, copy the [IMG] link to post the uploaded image in any topic ...

3) To use the image as ur avatar, copy the "http" link and paste in the avatar link box while editing ur profile ...

thank uu sooooo mch ...
If a thousand painters worked for a thousand years, they could not create a work of art as beautiful as you.Happy Birthday Aadee!

BarbieTashi

BarbieTashi View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote BarbieTashi Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2013 at 2:47 PM
  Cn some1 plss tell me hw to upload pics in topic bcox i tried alot bt it is nt working
Tu KhAaS Ha
Tu KiTnA KhaAs Ha
PaKiSTaN
"LoNg LiVe PaKiStAn"

CON.

CON. View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Post Options Post Options   Quote CON. Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2013 at 7:45 PM
^^^ Upload the picture on any photo sharing website ... copy the IMG link & paste it in the topic ...  
Happy Birthday Boss!

BarbieTashi

BarbieTashi View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote BarbieTashi Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2013 at 9:12 PM
  i knw dis bt it is nt working dats y i ws asking 
Anyway Its Okayy thnx 4 Info

Edited by BarbieZartasha - 13 Sep 2013 at 11:17 PM
Tu KhAaS Ha
Tu KiTnA KhaAs Ha
PaKiSTaN
"LoNg LiVe PaKiStAn"

CON.

CON. View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Post Options Post Options   Quote CON. Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2013 at 2:25 AM
You r uploading via which website ?
Happy Birthday Boss!