Aadeez Forums
Forums Tools
Mark All Post As Read
Delete Cookies

Aadeez Queries

Betamakers Community Search   Calendar   Help Help  Register Register  Login Login

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 146147148

Author

CON.

CON. View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote CON. Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Aadeez Queries
      Posted: 07 Jul 2018 at 10:47 AM
Originally posted by NAYYARA

How to post videos on the forums? I checked the FAQs and some related topics but there's no answer. Thank you!  

Right now the server doesn't support. You can just share the online link.
Happy Birthday Boss!

NAYYARA

NAYYARA View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote NAYYARA Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2018 at 2:52 AM
^ Alright, thank you!

Also, can this topic be renamed to "Dil Meri Na Sune - Genius" because right now it's named 'Atif Aslam - Genius'. It'll be easier to find the topic with the song's name and also because all other topics in that section are named this way: song's name - movie. 

http://forums.aadeez.com/ForumPosts.asp?TID=2432&title=atif-aslam-genius
That’s not where my heart is. That’s not where I can make a stand and that’s not where the people who made me Atif Aslam belong.

CON.

CON. View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Post Options Post Options   Quote CON. Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2018 at 9:42 AM
Done!
Happy Birthday Boss!

NAYYARA

NAYYARA View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote NAYYARA Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2019 at 8:10 AM
After we post a reply on the forums, there is a short time limit during which we aren't allowed to post another message. The error we get is:

Error
Message Not PostedSpamming is not permitted!
You have exceeded the number of posts permitted in the time span. Please try again later!

So when we go back to the topic after this error, the message we had typed is removed. We have to start from blank. And sometimes the message is really lengthy and we've spent so long writing and formatting it.

So whenever the website is next updated, can't the web developer incorporate the feature of saving that message? It's not that hard. And many websites do offer this feature since it makes everything so convenient and the message we had typed isn't lost either. 

Thank you.

Edited by NAYYARA - 14 Jun 2019 at 8:12 AM
That’s not where my heart is. That’s not where I can make a stand and that’s not where the people who made me Atif Aslam belong.

NAYYARA

NAYYARA View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote NAYYARA Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2019 at 7:15 AM
Why are all the topics in the Albums & Singles section sticky topics? That wasn't the case before, and shouldn't be.