Aadeez Forums
Forums Tools
Mark All Post As Read
Delete Cookies

Sehmi Hai Dhadkan

Betamakers Community Search   Calendar   Help Help  Register Register  Login Login

Post Reply Post Reply

Author

saba

saba View Drop Down
Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote saba Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sehmi Hai Dhadkan
      Posted: 05 Feb 2018 at 8:37 AM
   There are two songs composed by Sandesh Shandliya sung by Rekha Bharadwaj, Shardha Mishra and Papon, two songs by Vipin Patwa which are sung by Atif Aslam and Javed Bashir, one song by Shamir Tandon sung by Papon and Krishna Berua and there is a new composer Anupama Raag and lyricist Gaurav Solanki whose song is sung by Swanand Kirkire. Also, there is a song by Arko sung by himself and Navraj Hans.

The film stars Richa Chadha as Paro, Aditi Rao Hydari as Chandni and Rahul Bhat as Dev. The film also features power packed performances from Vineet Singh, Saurabh Shukla and Vipin Sharma. Anurag Kashyap will be seen in a guest appearance in the film.

Directed by Sudhir Mishra, presented by Storm Pictures and produced by Saptarishi Cinevision Production. Daas Dev is set to release on 9th March 2018.

Edited by saba - 05 Feb 2018 at 12:03 PM
its so nice when ugly stalkers get lost   and stop barking with their ugly and useless tongues its like the trash took itself out   hahahaha 😝😝😝😝😝😈😈😈😈😈

Iman Hussain

Iman Hussain View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Iman Hussain Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2018 at 8:50 AM
   thanks for the topic@sabaThumbs Up

maha dilawar

maha dilawar View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote maha dilawar Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2018 at 11:53 AM
   MEANS issi month song release ho ga Coolthanks for sharing @sabaThumbs Up

saba

saba View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote saba Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2018 at 12:02 PM
   Vipin Patwa said, I have done three songs in this film. Sehmi Hai Dhadkan sung by Atif Aslam, Tain To Utte poetry by Bulleh Shah sung by Jawed Bashirand third one Shauk Vi Sisung by myself, Mohit and Arun. I am also doing the background of the film so its little different kind of music as it is Sudhir Mishras film so it cant be normal. The film is also very different and after long time we will get to hear poetic songs which will be commercial but with mass appeal. Its not only poetry, I have tried to apply contemporary music to it because there were poetries from Munir Niazi, Bulleh Shah and Dr. Sagar, so it was very mature and I can say a lot of work has been done on the poetries. This music is for all age group. People who dont understand poetry, for them its rhythm, its groove, its tune and who understands poetry, its Mashallah, I would suggest to listen to it once for sure then they will know what kind of work is put in. Atif Aslam said after recording the song Sehmi Hai Dhadkan that After very long this kind of song has come because musically its very rich and though it is non-commercial it still sounds like a commercial song. So I hope everyone will like it.                                                                                                                             The film follows a path contrary to the plot of the classic novel Devdas. But is a fiercely political film that talks about the protagonists addiction. Themovies premise is novel in a way that it is a reverse story of Sarat Chandra Chattopadhyays Devdas dipped in Shakespearean influences. If Devdas was a journey from a noble person to a 'Das', this is a journey from 'Das', a person who is a slave to his addictions and to the dynastic ambitions of his family to Dev. Set against the backdrop of Uttar Pradesh, Daas Dev is a film about power, love and addiction.  
its so nice when ugly stalkers get lost   and stop barking with their ugly and useless tongues its like the trash took itself out   hahahaha 😝😝😝😝😝😈😈😈😈😈

maha dilawar

Post Options Post Options   Quote maha dilawar Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2018 at 12:05 PM
 Thumbs Up

NAYYARA

NAYYARA View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote NAYYARA Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2018 at 2:44 PM
So many new songs coming up! *_* 
Door Jitna Bhi Tum Mujh Se
Paas Tere Main ~

Iman Hussain

Post Options Post Options   Quote Iman Hussain Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2018 at 3:02 PM
Originally posted by saba

Vipin Patwa said, I have done three songs in this film. Sehmi Hai Dhadkan sung by Atif Aslam, Tain To Utte poetry by Bulleh Shah sung by Jawed Bashirand third one Shauk Vi Sisung by myself, Mohit and Arun. I am also doing the background of the film so its little different kind of music as it is Sudhir Mishras film so it cant be normal. The film is also very different and after long time we will get to hear poetic songs which will be commercial but with mass appeal. Its not only poetry, I have tried to apply contemporary music to it because there were poetries from Munir Niazi, Bulleh Shah and Dr. Sagar, so it was very mature and I can say a lot of work has been done on the poetries. This music is for all age group. People who dont understand poetry, for them its rhythm, its groove, its tune and who understands poetry, its Mashallah, I would suggest to listen to it once for sure then they will know what kind of work is put in. Atif Aslam said after recording the song Sehmi Hai Dhadkan that After very long this kind of song has come because musically its very rich and though it is non-commercial it still sounds like a commercial song. So I hope everyone will like it.                                                                                                                             The film follows a path contrary to the plot of the classic novel Devdas. But is a fiercely political film that talks about the protagonists addiction. Themovies premise is novel in a way that it is a reverse story of Sarat Chandra Chattopadhyays Devdas dipped in Shakespearean influences. If Devdas was a journey from a noble person to a 'Das', this is a journey from 'Das', a person who is a slave to his addictions and to the dynastic ambitions of his family to Dev. Set against the backdrop of Uttar Pradesh, Daas Dev is a film about power, love and addiction.  
 Cool

saba

saba View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote saba Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2018 at 1:34 PM

Iman Hussain

Post Options Post Options   Quote Iman Hussain Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2018 at 1:35 PM
 Cool

maha dilawar

Post Options Post Options   Quote maha dilawar Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2018 at 1:56 PM
 Thumbs UpCool

saba

saba View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote saba Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2018 at 11:11 AM
   Composer Vipin Patwa enjoyed recording a song, Dhadkan, with Pakistani singer Atif Aslam for Sudhir Mishra's Daas Dev. "While working on the track, I had two singers in my mind - Arijit Singh and Atif. Since Arijit wasn't available, I went ahead with Atif, because the song demanded a seasoned voice. Recording in Dubai was a great experience. Atif has a great understanding of poetry, which added to the track," says Patwa.                                                                                       

maha dilawar

Post Options Post Options   Quote maha dilawar Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2018 at 11:15 AM
so atif was not the first choice for the song Tongue but alwaysssssssss  the second choice  if the first choice is not available LOL

saba

saba View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote saba Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2018 at 6:45 AM

Iman Hussain

Post Options Post Options   Quote Iman Hussain Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2018 at 6:46 AM
 Cool

maha dilawar

Post Options Post Options   Quote maha dilawar Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2018 at 7:05 AM
   waitingggggggggggggg Star

Alina Hussain

Alina Hussain View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Alina Hussain Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2018 at 7:24 AM
  Thnx fr sharing @saba Heart

saba

saba View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote saba Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2018 at 10:44 AM

Iman Hussain

Post Options Post Options   Quote Iman Hussain Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2018 at 10:45 AM
   MONDAY Cool

maha dilawar

Post Options Post Options   Quote maha dilawar Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2018 at 1:57 PM
 Thumbs Up

saba

saba View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote saba Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Today at 4:21 AM

Iman Hussain

Post Options Post Options   Quote Iman Hussain Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Today at 4:22 AM
 Cool

maha dilawar

Post Options Post Options   Quote maha dilawar Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Today at 10:34 AM
 Thumbs Up

NAYYARA

NAYYARA View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote NAYYARA Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Today at 10:37 AM
Originally posted by saba

Finally!
Door Jitna Bhi Tum Mujh Se
Paas Tere Main ~

maha dilawar

Post Options Post Options   Quote maha dilawar Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Today at 10:46 AM