Aadeez Forums
Forums Tools
Mark All Post As Read
Delete Cookies

Congratulation Aadeez

Betamakers Community Search   Calendar   Help Help  Register Register  Login Login

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 105106107

Author

NAYYARA

NAYYARA View Drop Down
Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote NAYYARA Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Congratulation Aadeez
      Posted: 13 Oct 2018 at 4:23 PM
This is to tell you that I hope my congratulatory wish makes you as happy as chocolate cake makes me xD 

P.S: Also because how can we celebrate without cake? 

Edited by NAYYARA - 13 Oct 2018 at 4:26 PM
Door Jitna Bhi Tum Mujh Se ... Paas Tere Main

NAYYARA

NAYYARA View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote NAYYARA Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2018 at 4:34 PM
This is to tell you that I am sorry for wishing you so late. I noticed it on the very first day you became a Senior Member and was very excited for you, but I've been so busy. 
However, stay active like this on the forums. Stay sweet like you already are. 
And keep supporting Atif. Always. You have made the finest choice in the world by deciding to like and celebrate this person. He is best so keep treating him like this =)

CONGRATULATIONS, HAFSAH!

Edited by NAYYARA - 13 Oct 2018 at 5:58 PM

NAYYARA

NAYYARA View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote NAYYARA Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2018 at 4:09 AM
Hafsah?  

Hafsah.Amal

Hafsah.Amal View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Hafsah.Amal Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2018 at 4:23 AM
   Jiii.. :D I am just posting.. my net is working like a snail.. :P
     TJHKO PEHCHAANA MEINY TAB JAANA, K ZINDA HUN MEIN.. TERE LIYE, SIRF TERE LIYE..    

Hafsah.Amal

Post Options Post Options   Quote Hafsah.Amal Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2018 at 4:25 AM
Oooohh.. I wanna HUG ya..!! Hug
Originally posted by NAYYARA

This is to tell you that I am so glad that you find the forums interesting enough to post so often.

NAYYARA

NAYYARA View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote NAYYARA Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2018 at 4:26 AM
Originally posted by Hafsah.Amal

Jiii.. :D I am just posting.. my net is working like a snail.. :P

Oh, I thought you didn't see this topic.

Hafsah.Amal

Post Options Post Options   Quote Hafsah.Amal Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2018 at 4:26 AM
Ohh..!! And I also admire u fr the same thing..!! BTW U R MAKING ME BLUSHH..!!  Embarrassed Heart

This is to tell you that I admire how you admire Atif so much and always have such kind words for him.

Hafsah.Amal

Post Options Post Options   Quote Hafsah.Amal Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2018 at 4:28 AM
I CAN DO ANYTHING FOR ATIF..!! LOL

This is to tell you that it is so heartwarming how you come to the forums regularly despite this place being at an all time low - activity wise.

Hafsah.Amal

Post Options Post Options   Quote Hafsah.Amal Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2018 at 4:29 AM
LOADS OF THANKS MY LOVE..!! Heart

This is to tell you that I hope you keep lighting up this place like lanterns light up the sky.

Hafsah.Amal

Post Options Post Options   Quote Hafsah.Amal Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2018 at 4:34 AM
THAT MEANS I AM A "PATAKHA".. LOL

This is to tell you that you have a personality just like fireworks

Hafsah.Amal

Post Options Post Options   Quote Hafsah.Amal Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2018 at 4:36 AM
YESHH YESHHH.. I AM VERYYYYY HAPPY.. U MADE MY DAY LOVE..!! Heart Heart
P.S. THIS CAKES IS SOOOO MOUTH-WATERING YAAAR.. XD

This is to tell you that I hope my congratulatory wish makes you as happy as chocolate cake makes me xD 

P.S: Also because how can we celebrate without cake? 

Edited by Hafsah.Amal - 16 Oct 2018 at 4:37 AM

Hafsah.Amal

Post Options Post Options   Quote Hafsah.Amal Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2018 at 4:46 AM
NO need for sorries yaar..!! You congratulated.. That's more than enough for me.. Taking out tym for someone having a very busy and tough schedule shows how much u care for me and how much u love me..!! I seriously don't have words to THANK U YAAR...!! Embarrassed Heart

Well, yess... When the guard's not there, her assistant is here to post on the forums on her behalf.. Isski tou tension leni hi ni hai.. LOL And I'll ALWAYS be treatin ATIF for everything he does..!! Big smile

IN THE END, THANK U SOOOOO MUCH LOVE..!! HugHeart

This is to tell you that I am sorry for wishing you so late. I noticed it on the very first day you became a Senior Member and was very excited for you, but I've been so busy. 
However, stay active like this on the forums. Stay sweet like you already are. 
And keep supporting Atif. Always. You have made the finest choice in the world by deciding to like and celebrate this person. He is best so keep treating him like this =)

CONGRATULATIONS, HAFSAH!

NAYYARA

NAYYARA View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote NAYYARA Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2018 at 6:58 PM
^ You're most welcome :) I am glad you liked the wish so much. I just knew I had to post something nice - how could I let this occasion go without celebration?  

Hafsah.Amal

Post Options Post Options   Quote Hafsah.Amal Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2018 at 10:32 AM
You had just made me speechless yaar..!! Heart
P.S. Zaahir si baat hai.. Dost ki achievement bhi ni wish krein gi ab..?? Tongue LOL

NAYYARA

NAYYARA View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote NAYYARA Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2018 at 4:44 PM
Originally posted by Hafsah.Amal

You had just made me speechless yaar..!! Heart
P.S. Zaahir si baat hai.. Dost ki achievement bhi ni wish krein gi ab..?? Tongue LOL

Hafsah.Amal

Post Options Post Options   Quote Hafsah.Amal Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2018 at 8:55 AM
^Heart Heart

NAYYARA

NAYYARA View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote NAYYARA Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2019 at 10:40 AM
AYESHA!

Congratulations on becoming a groupie! Post more and join the senior member rank soon :P

Oh, and THANK YOU for all the HD pictures that you post here

ayesha_khaan

ayesha_khaan View Drop Down
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Quote ayesha_khaan Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2019 at 3:59 PM
AHA!
THANKYOU NAYYARA Heart

Hahaha insha'Allah soon :) 

AYESHA!

Congratulations on becoming a groupie! Post more and join the senior member rank soon :P

Aadeez till death

Khiladi 786

Khiladi 786 View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Khiladi 786 Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2019 at 2:47 AM
Congratulation
Originally posted by ayesha_khaan

AHA!
THANKYOU NAYYARA Heart

AYESHA!

Blessings, I called my sister is also, I salute the way is dusting.

Miss U Mumu Didi

ayesha_khaan

ayesha_khaan View Drop Down
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Quote ayesha_khaan Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2019 at 9:42 AM
Originally posted by Khiladi 786

Congratulation
Originally posted by ayesha_khaan

AHA!
THANKYOU NAYYARA Heart

AYESHA!

THANKS ALOT!! 

Aadeez till death