Aadeez Forums
Forums Tools
Mark All Post As Read
Delete Cookies

Baarishein

Betamakers Community Search   Calendar   Help Help  Register Register  Login Login

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>

Author

Inaya Khan

Inaya Khan View Drop Down
Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Inaya Khan Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Baarishein
      Posted: 25 May 2018 at 4:42 PM
 Actress Nushrat Bharucha (of @sonutitusweety and the Pyaar Ka Punchnama franchise fame) is moving in a different direction. She is all set to feature in a new music video with Atif Aslam for a song called Baarish, according to reports.

Produced by @tseries.official, this song, composed by Atif himself, will be shot in the US, for three days in Los Angeles, California.

She has stated in an @ibollywoodlife report, “I’m very excited on this collaboration. I love Atif as an artist and (I am) fond of his music. I’m hoping the audiences like it too.” The song will be shot on the beaches of LA where she says they’ve zeroed in on a few exotic houses for indoor shots.

She says of her look in the video to @middayindia, “My look in the song is soft, pretty and demure. I need to look lovable. It will be a challenge to keep up that personality, and add an element of vibrancy to my act. I am getting some style factor into it.” Of Atif, she added, “He is a wonderful singer, and I am a fan. His unique voice quality has a lasting impact. It's an honour to work with him. I am excited to hear him belt out my favourite tracks, too.”
'I cant sing for sh*t'

Inaya Khan

Post Options Post Options   Quote Inaya Khan Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2018 at 4:44 PM
SINGER: ATIF ASLAM
COMPOSER: ATIF ASLAM
LYRICIST: ATIF ASLAM
FEATURING: ATIF ASLAM AND NUSHRAT BHARUCHA

'I cant sing for sh*t'

Inaya Khan

Post Options Post Options   Quote Inaya Khan Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2018 at 4:47 PM
Exclusive! Nushrat Bharucha to star in a music video with Atif Aslam
You can expect Nushrat’s airport pictures in a few hours as she is expected to fly out to the US. Both Atif and Nushrat will spend three days in LA, shooting for the song. BTW, the romantic song is titled Baarish, and it has been composed by Atif himself. Nushrat added, “It’s been an amazing experience working with Bhushan on the film. I would love to work with them at any point of time… so more videos, the more I’ll be working. I’m very excited on this collaboration. I love Atif as an artist and (I am) fond of his music. So hoping that the audiences like it too.”

'I cant sing for sh*t'

aadeez4848

aadeez4848 View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote aadeez4848 Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2018 at 2:34 PM
 Thanks for the topic @inaya 

Looking forward! An AA composition!Heart

NAYYARA

NAYYARA View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote NAYYARA Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2018 at 3:16 PM
Finally some music that truly speaks of his art! Can't wait.

Also, guys, could this possibly be a single off his next album?
That’s not where my heart is. That’s not where I can make a stand and that’s not where the people who made me Atif Aslam belong.

Inaya Khan

Post Options Post Options   Quote Inaya Khan Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2018 at 3:30 PM
   Nayyara we have been hearing that Atif has a album coming since a century hahah
I thought younhi would be part of a album but it wasnt
I think its just a AA compostion single like younhi but romantic
They werw shooting on the beach midnight and then a boat
'I cant sing for sh*t'

arfaadeez

arfaadeez View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote arfaadeez Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2018 at 8:59 PM
  Can't wait for this one. On a serious note Atif must be thinking ab ye blunder kr to  dia hai to music video bna ky samait lia jaye XD lolLOLCool
AB DUNYA DEKH LI HAI ,LOG DEKH LIYE HAIN,HAR JAGA GHOOM LIA HAI,HAR JAGA PERFORM KR LIA HAI,FAME DEKH LIA HAI,PESA DEKH LIA HAI, LEKIN JO SEARCH HAI WO UDHAR KI HAI'' ATIF ASLAM

arfaadeez

arfaadeez View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote arfaadeez Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2018 at 9:02 PM

Nayyara Naa Kiyyaa Karooo Esi Gallaaan, humary naseeb kahan hain hain ky album ky single milenOuch lol

Originally posted by NAYYARA

AB DUNYA DEKH LI HAI ,LOG DEKH LIYE HAIN,HAR JAGA GHOOM LIA HAI,HAR JAGA PERFORM KR LIA HAI,FAME DEKH LIA HAI,PESA DEKH LIA HAI, LEKIN JO SEARCH HAI WO UDHAR KI HAI'' ATIF ASLAM

NAYYARA

NAYYARA View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote NAYYARA Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2018 at 8:33 PM
Originally posted by arfaadeez

Nayyara Naa Kiyyaa Karooo Esi Gallaaan, humary naseeb kahan hain hain ky album ky single milenOuch lol

Originally posted by NAYYARA

100% right :(
That’s not where my heart is. That’s not where I can make a stand and that’s not where the people who made me Atif Aslam belong.

NAYYARA

NAYYARA View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote NAYYARA Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2018 at 8:35 PM
Originally posted by Inaya Khan

Nayyara we have been hearing that Atif has a album coming since a century hahah
I thought younhi would be part of a album but it wasnt
I think its just a AA compostion single like younhi but romantic
They werw shooting on the beach midnight and then a boat

Hai na. Album ko to ab bhool jana chahiye :)

NAYYARA

NAYYARA View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote NAYYARA Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2018 at 1:59 AM
When is this song coming? Atif, give us some details Stern Smile

Inaya Khan

Post Options Post Options   Quote Inaya Khan Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2018 at 9:43 AM
   Atifs latest insta caption

Atif doesnt usually post updates related to bollywood sonngs like 'ill reveal the name'
Although his next song might be the one from namaste london
I have a feeling his latest insta capion was related to this

'I cant sing for sh*t'

NAYYARA

NAYYARA View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote NAYYARA Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2018 at 12:49 PM
Yes, he might be promoting his own project. HOPEFULLY! 

Hafsah.Amal

Hafsah.Amal View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Hafsah.Amal Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2018 at 7:32 AM
   Aadeez Barish iz releasing this month 22 August 
Singer Atif aslam 
Lyrics Atif aslam 
Composition Atif aslam 
Label tseries
I hope this song's coming soon..!! Smile
     TJHKO PEHCHAANA MEINY TAB JAANA, K ZINDA HUN MEIN.. TERE LIYE, SIRF TERE LIYE..    

NAYYARA

NAYYARA View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote NAYYARA Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2018 at 7:34 AM
Finally. We have a date. Isn't that the Eid day?  

Hafsah.Amal

Post Options Post Options   Quote Hafsah.Amal Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2018 at 7:44 AM
   Yesshhhhhhh.. Heart

NAYYARA

NAYYARA View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote NAYYARA Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2018 at 7:49 AM
Cool. Eid gift. 

Alina Hussain

Alina Hussain View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Alina Hussain Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2018 at 7:51 AM
 Heart
MyAadeez❤

Hafsah.Amal

Post Options Post Options   Quote Hafsah.Amal Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2018 at 8:18 AM
   @Nayyara.. Yeah.. A Nice EID treat.. :D 

Alina Hussain

Alina Hussain View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Alina Hussain Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2018 at 8:19 AM
Can't wait Star
MyAadeez❤

NAYYARA

NAYYARA View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote NAYYARA Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2018 at 8:22 AM

Inaya Khan

Post Options Post Options   Quote Inaya Khan Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2018 at 9:59 AM
   Woah a date? Is it confirmed? Ive seen lots of people assuming its eid, havent heard it been confirmed tho
If its true, this will be the best eid since the previous 2
Hahahah remember 2 eids ago when 'baarish' released
'I cant sing for sh*t'

Hafsah.Amal

Post Options Post Options   Quote Hafsah.Amal Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2018 at 1:39 PM
   Yeah.. 100% confirmed @Inaya.. Big smile

Inaya Khan

Post Options Post Options   Quote Inaya Khan Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2018 at 2:16 PM
 Ayeeeeeeeee thank you.... 
'I cant sing for sh*t'

Hafsah.Amal

Post Options Post Options   Quote Hafsah.Amal Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2018 at 5:35 AM
    Welcome ji.. Embarrassed