Aadeez Forums
Forums Tools
Mark All Post As Read
Delete Cookies

Superstar

Betamakers Community Search   Calendar   Help Help  Register Register  Login Login

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>

Author

kintar

kintar View Drop Down
Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote kintar Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Superstar
      Posted: 10 Sep 2019 at 3:21 PM

kintar

kintar View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote kintar Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2019 at 3:20 PM
   My favorite part was when people clapped during the movies! Definitely took me down a lovely memory lane.

Superstar got applauded at intermission, at the beginning of Atif Aslam s songClapCool and at the point when Mahira Khan is stepping into her vanity.                       https://www.thenews.com.pk/magazine/instep-today/524864-american-expats-review-parey-hut-love-superstar

kintar

kintar View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote kintar Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2019 at 12:46 PM
   1 million views of  anjana Clap

kintar

kintar View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote kintar Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2019 at 4:05 AM

kintar

kintar View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote kintar Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2019 at 1:51 PM

kintar

kintar View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote kintar Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2019 at 1:49 PM
   Falling from the number 1 position but still maintaining a high position at number 8, Superstars In Dino is still a fan favourite!                                                                             https://www.divaonline.com.pk/diva-jukebox-top-10-songs-that-made-it-big-this-week/  

ayesha_khaan

ayesha_khaan View Drop Down
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Quote ayesha_khaan Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2019 at 10:23 AM
Aadeez till death

kintar

kintar View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote kintar Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2019 at 12:03 PM
   After taking the social media by storm with In DinonAtif Aslam creates his magic yet again with the most romantic melody of the year titled Anjaana from upcoming film Superstar. The music of Anjaana has been given by the much talented Azaan Sami Khan & Saad Sultan and it features the very gorgeous Mahira Khan and hearthrob Bilal Ash                                                                                              All set to make you want to fall in love a thousand times, needless to say, with much soulful & heart touching lyrics and flawless singing of Atif Aslam, this song might just become the love song for this season.                                                                                                                                                      https://www.trendinginsocial.com/atif-aslam-creates-magic-with-anjaana-from-superstar/  

NAYYARA

NAYYARA View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote NAYYARA Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2019 at 3:41 PM
Kaleyan na kar javay
Akhiyan na bhar javay
Jaan kad ke hun le na javay

Dil avay ya javay
Par jogi kar javay

I am convinced that this man sounds the best singing Punjabi. 
That’s not where my heart is. That’s not where I can make a stand and that’s not where the people who made me Atif Aslam belong.

ayesha_khaan

Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Quote ayesha_khaan Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2019 at 7:14 AM
Originally posted by NAYYARA

Also, "featuring Atif Aslam"? They played us again.

Hahaha ab hum pagal nhi banein gy kabhi. LOL
Aadeez till death

ayesha_khaan

Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Quote ayesha_khaan Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2019 at 7:12 AM
Originally posted by NAYYARA

Ufff! THIS MAN NEVER DISAPPOINTS. 

What a song!

And whose brilliant idea was it to make the second part completely Punjabi? So in love with this.

Superstar has given us two of his best Lollywood hits. Absolutely hooked.

Also, can he sound better than he does in these two songs?

And the way he sings "Anjaana", and then the Punjabi part, and the "kiun teri taraf ko main ..." part.

Man, Atif's voice, talent, and art are such a treat.

Pakistani music directors X Atif Aslam = Best Music Ever
Aadeez till death

NAYYARA

NAYYARA View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote NAYYARA Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2019 at 11:14 PM

Atif Aslam's powerful new song 'Anjaana' released

Like they say, always save the best for last, "Anjaana" takes the romance factor between the lead pair to a whole new level. Atif Aslam has hit perfection with the latest release from "Superstar" which blossoms and thrives on the romantic ideology of the star couple.

That’s not where my heart is. That’s not where I can make a stand and that’s not where the people who made me Atif Aslam belong.

NAYYARA

NAYYARA View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote NAYYARA Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2019 at 9:19 PM
Atif's Lollywood songs have such a rare and fresh sound to them. I'm in love with Anjaana and In Dinon.

NAYYARA

NAYYARA View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote NAYYARA Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2019 at 7:42 PM
Also, "featuring Atif Aslam"? They played us again.

NAYYARA

NAYYARA View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote NAYYARA Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2019 at 7:37 PM
Thank you for the links, Kintar and Ayesha! This song was SO worth the wait.

NAYYARA

NAYYARA View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote NAYYARA Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2019 at 7:35 PM
Ufff! THIS MAN NEVER DISAPPOINTS. 

What a song!

And whose brilliant idea was it to make the second part completely Punjabi? So in love with this.

Superstar has given us two of his best Lollywood hits. Absolutely hooked.

Also, can he sound better than he does in these two songs?

And the way he sings "Anjaana", and then the Punjabi part, and the "kiun teri taraf ko main ..." part.

Man, Atif's voice, talent, and art are such a treat.

Edited by NAYYARA - 09 Aug 2019 at 7:36 PM

kintar

kintar View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote kintar Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2019 at 2:07 PM
   fab fab fab song much better than in dinon HeartHeartClap yeh gaana jaldi one million views cross kar jaye ga LOLThumbs Up

kintar

kintar View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote kintar Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2019 at 1:59 PM

ayesha_khaan

Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Quote ayesha_khaan Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2019 at 1:26 PM

Atif Aslam's new song "Anjaana" from movie Superstar is OUT NOW!! 

Aadeez till death

NAYYARA

NAYYARA View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote NAYYARA Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2019 at 5:29 PM
Finally.

ayesha_khaan

Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Quote ayesha_khaan Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2019 at 4:33 PM

Most awaited Atif Aslam song "Anjaana" is releasing tomorrow. 
I'm dying to hear his slow notes . 

Aadeez till death

kintar

kintar View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote kintar Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2019 at 3:49 PM

kintar

kintar View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote kintar Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2019 at 4:57 PM

kintar

kintar View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote kintar Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2019 at 3:10 PM
   Amazing dance numbers
The songs of the movie are on point. They make you sway to their rhythm. Be it Jabar Abbas�s Noori which will make your feet tap unknowingly, Ali Sethi�s bekaraan which is our latest love anthem or Atif Aslams in dino which we are listening to on repeat. The songs are a class apart and we are digging them.  

NAYYARA

NAYYARA View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote NAYYARA Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2019 at 3:32 PM

Lyrics of In Dinon

Originally posted by kintar

Raaz thi ab khuli hai
Kho gayi thi mili hai
Bewajah jo lagi deewangi

Na kadam hai zameen pe
Na kami hai kahi pe
Zindagi Tere aane se haseen

Bekhabar raaston pe
Haath thaame jo hum chale hai
Dhadkano mein bekhudi hai
Vaasta ye jo hum mile hai

Jo kabhi na hua hai
Jo kabhi na kiya hai
Wo sabhi ho raha in dinon

Tere saath chala hai
Tere naam laga hai
Tera Dil na mera hai in dinon

Jaagne lagi raatein
Aur khayalon se baatein
Tanhaai bhi pehle si nahi

Kabhi lamhe ruke hai
Kabhi din ude hai
Karvate iss tarah toh na thi

Khawaab hai naye naye se
Teri aankhon se dekhta hoon
Har ghari har ek pal mein
Tere baare mein sochta hoon                                                                                                                                                                                             Jo kabhi na hua hai
Jo kabhi na kiya hai
Wo sabhi ho raha in dinon

Tere saath chala hai
Tere naam laga hai
Tera Dil na mera hai in dinon

Hum zubaan, tu hamnawa
Kuch nahi tere siva
Beintehaan kyun chaahun na

Na na na na...
(Jo kabhi na hua hai
Jo kabhi na kiya hai
Wo sabhi ho raha in dinon...)

Tere saath chala hai
Tere naam laga hai
Tera Dil na mera hai in dinon...

Edited by NAYYARA - 31 Jul 2019 at 3:33 PM