Aadeez Forums
Forums Tools
Mark All Post As Read
Delete Cookies

Superstar

Betamakers Community Search   Calendar   Help Help  Register Register  Login Login

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>

Author

Inaya Khan

Inaya Khan View Drop Down
Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Inaya Khan Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Superstar
      Posted: 24 Aug 2018 at 12:16 PM
Atif has recorded 2 songs with Azaan Sami Khan for Mahirah Khan and Bilal Ashrafs upcoming movie
‘SuperStar’

Confirmed by producer Momina Duraid

'I cant sing for sh*t'

NAYYARA

NAYYARA View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote NAYYARA Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2018 at 10:32 PM
Great. More Lollywood music by Atif. 
That’s not where my heart is. That’s not where I can make a stand and that’s not where the people who made me Atif Aslam belong.

Inaya Khan

Inaya Khan View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Inaya Khan Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2018 at 1:54 PM
 The music of the film is being composed by Azaan and Atif Aslam has already recorded two songs on the film’s OST. When asked about Superstar revolves around, Momina said, “It’s about the world of superstars in Pakistan… very relatable. Also, you see we all have our own definitions of the term ‘superstar’.There’s a fine line between being a superstar and loving the craft, so the truth behind it is also something we’ve tried to tackle.”

source: https://tribune.com.pk/story/1785964/4-mahira-khan-bilal-ashraf-star-momina-duraids-next-film/
'I cant sing for sh*t'

Hafsah.Amal

Hafsah.Amal View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Hafsah.Amal Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2018 at 11:48 AM
   Ohh wow.. Heart Great news @Inaya.. 
     TJHKO PEHCHAANA MEINY TAB JAANA, K ZINDA HUN MEIN.. TERE LIYE, SIRF TERE LIYE..    

Hafsah.Amal

Post Options Post Options   Quote Hafsah.Amal Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2018 at 11:49 AM
   So many back to back songs.. I am so confused k kon kon se songs release ho chuke hain.. LOLTongue

ayesha_khaan

ayesha_khaan View Drop Down
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Quote ayesha_khaan Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2019 at 2:26 PM

Here is the first poster confirming Atif Aslam as composer! 
So EXCITED!! 
HIS COMPOSITIONS ARE ALWAYS OUT OF THIS WORLD.   
Aadeez till death

NAYYARA

NAYYARA View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote NAYYARA Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2019 at 4:27 PM
ATIF COMPOSED THE MUSIC? 

Asdhdjfkeiehssmsjsns *_* 
That’s not where my heart is. That’s not where I can make a stand and that’s not where the people who made me Atif Aslam belong.

ayesha_khaan

Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Quote ayesha_khaan Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2019 at 5:42 PM
    ^ feeling sorry for Bollywood movies 
Aadeez till death

Padmanabh3 View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Padmanabh3 Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2019 at 11:47 AM
No need to feel sorry for bolloywood. Congrats t-series for becoming no.1. 

ayesha_khaan

Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Quote ayesha_khaan Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2019 at 12:13 PM
Feeling sorry for Bollywood movies because none of them had atif's composition ever! 
Try to understand perspectives :) 
Aadeez till death

Padmanabh3 View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Padmanabh3 Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2019 at 1:12 PM
I understand. Bollywood songs have different taste . It’s good for me Atif  didn’t compose music for Bollywood , it may not get that much response. Atif Aslam’s albums are good example. Doorie was good album and it was super hit in industry. Music directors - Mithoon and Sachin Gupta did good work. But meri Kanani was not liked by many in industry. 

Hafsah.Amal

Post Options Post Options   Quote Hafsah.Amal Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2019 at 8:18 AM
jdhdveydgbdjsosk... *_* Heart

Originally posted by NAYYARA

ATIF COMPOSED THE MUSIC? 

Asdhdjfkeiehssmsjsns *_* 

ayesha_khaan

Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Quote ayesha_khaan Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2019 at 10:41 AM

First look of movie is all about Atif Aslam's voice Heart

Kiun teri taraf ko main khicha khicha Chala Gaya
Doosro sy tu lagu judaaaa...Heart
Aadeez till death

NAYYARA

NAYYARA View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote NAYYARA Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2019 at 2:28 AM
These two lines, sung in a slow manner and love-filled voice, are D I V I N E

Still cannot get over the absolute perfection Atif creates with romantic numbers.

ayesha_khaan

Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Quote ayesha_khaan Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2019 at 7:04 AM
Originally posted by NAYYARA

These two lines, sung in a slow manner and love-filled voice, are D I V I N E

Still cannot get over the absolute perfection Atif creates with romantic numbers.

And the way everyone is saying that " Atif ka song hai to movie super hit ho gii " has my heart Heart
Aadeez till death

kintar

kintar View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote kintar Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2019 at 11:00 AM
   The Janaan actor looked dashing to say the least. The poster also features a snippet of a soulful ballad from the film, sung by Atif Aslam, leaving everyone wanting for more.                                     https://tribune.com.pk/story/2002043/4-bilal-ashraf-looks-like-superstar-new-poster-upcoming-film/

kintar

kintar View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote kintar Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2019 at 4:23 PM

kintar

kintar View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote kintar Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2019 at 6:58 AM

3. Songs by Atif Aslam

Atif Aslam has sung the main track playing in the trailer and we can already feel it catching on as an earworm.Heart                                                       https://www.masala.com/superstar-trailer-review-289033.html

kintar

kintar View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote kintar Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2019 at 7:28 AM
   Noori picturised on the gorgeous Mahira will leave you in awe while In Dino sung by the soulful Atif Aslam is simply addictive which makes it hard for the audiences to wait for the release of its full versions.  Heart

kintar

kintar View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote kintar Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2019 at 7:29 AM
Originally posted by Padmanabh3

I understand. Bollywood songs have different taste . It’s good for me Atif  didn’t compose music for Bollywood , it may not get that much response. Atif Aslam’s albums are good example. Doorie was good album and it was super hit in industry. Music directors - Mithoon and Sachin Gupta did good work. But meri Kanani was not liked by many in industry. 
  so true Approve

NAYYARA

NAYYARA View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote NAYYARA Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2019 at 10:20 AM
Originally posted by Padmanabh3

Sure, Meri Kahani did not receive overwhelming response from those in the INDUSTRY.
But that's what Atif likes creating and talking about. And that's exactly the type of content we're in love with.

Meri Kahani? Absolutely nostalgic and takes the listener to their childhood.  
Rabba Sacheya? Such a powerful and spiritual narrative.
Mann Hota Hai? Can something sound so painful and wistful yet calm at the same time?
Hungami Halat? Again, Atif highlighting issues the way he loves to.
Kinara? One of the best narratives he's ever told.
Chor Gaye? Such a calm yet fierce composition.
Joug? Again, Atif spreading awareness through his music.

And that's what Ayesha meant here. That this is the music we crave and Atif loves making. This is why his shift from Bollywood back to his roots is so exciting for us all.

But you're right. His Bollywood work has its own charm and we love those tunes too. It's just that it's not those tunes which make us Aadeez. It's the real music and roots of Atif Aslam we proudly support.

Edited by NAYYARA - 17 Jul 2019 at 10:22 AM

NAYYARA

NAYYARA View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote NAYYARA Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2019 at 10:24 AM
Originally posted by kintar

ATIF song Heart https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5ejkDCT1CA

Na qadam hain zameen pe
Na kami hai kaheen pe
Zindagi tere anay se haseen

How is he SO MELODIOUS?! 

ayesha_khaan

Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Quote ayesha_khaan Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2019 at 7:40 PM

Superstar's new song "In Dinon" featuring Atif Aslam releasing tomorrow Heart

Aadeez till death

kintar

kintar View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote kintar Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2019 at 11:36 AM

kintar

kintar View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote kintar Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2019 at 11:53 AM
   SONG BHI ISSI TIME RELEASE HO GA  Smile