Aadeez Forums
Forums Tools
Mark All Post As Read
Delete Cookies

BOL Reviews by Aadeez

Betamakers Community Search   Calendar   Help Help  Register Register  Login Login

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 16>

Author

Oumr Butt

Oumr Butt View Drop Down
Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Oumr Butt Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Topic: BOL Reviews by Aadeez
      Posted: 02 Sep 2011 at 7:53 AM
i havnt watched the movie yet coz there is no theatre in kashmir

G A Z A L A my life ....!

If a thousand painters worked for a thousand
years, they could not create a work of art as
beautiful as you. Happy Birthday Aadee !

Junaid

Junaid View Drop Down
Administrator
Post Options Post Options   Quote Junaid Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2011 at 9:35 AM

Kindly dont post the links to watch the movie online ... We know that It is online already since it has released in Bollywood and we also know that some people have no other option but to see it online ... Having said that, this is a public forum, dont post the links here ...

Some posts have been edited!

Junaid

Junaid View Drop Down
Administrator
Post Options Post Options   Quote Junaid Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2011 at 9:50 AM

I saw BOL today ... All I can say is that I am beaming with pride!

AbDuLlAh...!!

AbDuLlAh...!! View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote AbDuLlAh...!! Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2011 at 3:24 PM
  gud work.............

Sonam View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Sonam Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2011 at 3:52 PM
  mai ab tak nai dekh pai BOL..CryCryCry

khan7867

khan7867 View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote khan7867 Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2011 at 5:38 PM
 I just saw the film a few hours ago and I have to say that I was completly stunned,amazed and truly proud of the film. It has such a strong story and really catches your emotions. I am sure this film is going to go very far and truly opens doors to Pakistani films. The actors in this film were very natural and real, which makes this so special. Atif Aslam you were the shine and the smile to the film, the story gets you all thinking and emotional and than Atif pops up and your heart just drops and a smile on your face :)

Goodluck with your future films Atif, this was definatly an amazing start to be a part of something like this. You rock :)

sania2309

sania2309 View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote sania2309 Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2011 at 6:12 PM
   Going to watch it today.. super excited Big smile
Jal Mein Kahin..      

Jia Jalpari

Jia Jalpari View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Jia Jalpari Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2011 at 7:46 PM
Bol was simply worth watchin....... 

Jia Jalpari

Jia Jalpari View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Jia Jalpari Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2011 at 8:06 PM
   ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm
To The WORLD You May B Another Celebrity
But To Aadeez You Are The World.
HAPPY BDAY Aadee
Congratz fr junior ROCKSTAR

SheRani Aadeez

SheRani Aadeez View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote SheRani Aadeez Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2011 at 8:41 PM
 aayyylaaa sorrryyy, muje nii pata tha isiliye i jst shared tha link but really sorry Ermm  

To the world, you may be another Celebrity, But to Aadeez, you are the world.
Happy Birthday Aadee =)

Spicynaz

Spicynaz View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Spicynaz Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2011 at 11:08 PM
   Bol...movie itz...reallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy................reallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...........veryyyyy awsome movie...fantabulous....i loved it a lottttttttt........its full of emotions....n serious dailogues which will make u laugh.......bt d movie will surely make u cry..its so heart touching...i can't stop ma tears...new concept new story i loved it a lot.....n really no one shud miss it...its worth watching..........n ha ATIF Aslam...he looks so cute....so awsome...innocent...n really handsome...his voice in his songs really fantabulous...loved a lot to watch him singing as well as acting....n d most crazy thing i did....as soon as d movie started...n when Atif came up...i screemed loudly in d hall...i said Luv u Atif...he he... evry1 were laughing ...ma bro sitting next to me was looking little angrily at me..he he..bt who cares.. i can't stop my feelings for him...Both movie as well as Atif were awsome....n again m going second time..!!! luv u Atif...HeartHeart m in deep love wit him...wanna marry him now yaar...!!!
Back to our HOME...our FAMILY...!!!

Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2011 at 11:19 PM
 awesome movie....Big smile 

lubna_aadeez121983

lubna_aadeez121983 View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote lubna_aadeez121983 Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2011 at 11:59 PM
   Finally watched "BOL" :) :) :)

Story: untold unfolded, ***** stars too less 2 rate :)

Atif Aslam: Mustafa(Atif) who brings smile :) on evry1s tragic life n given awesome tracks 2 d movie

Humaima Mallick :In lead zainub(humaima) hats off 2 the gutsy role played, no1 els could hav played it better.

Non Masala film: many wud not prefer but 1s watched u'l surely have goose bumps throughout d movie

So plzzzzzzzzzzz don mis out d movie which is worth watchin :)

SaDDaM

SaDDaM View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote SaDDaM Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2011 at 1:11 AM
yet not watched 
To Hell with bodyguard .....! uski wagah se BOL ke shows cancel ho rahe hai 
I hate that BodyGuard movie but I love salu bhai And kareena but ..........
kya kare ye MOVIE ki wagah se BOL cancel kar rahe hai yaha par housfull hai bodyguard ...To hell yaar I want to watch BOL again and Again pata nahi kab BODYGUARD fever khatam hoga ...........
Oh ALLAH Help Us Find our Way Aameen

sania2309

sania2309 View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote sania2309 Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2011 at 2:51 AM
   watched bol today n here z my review..
movie ka tym 1:45 pm tha but thanks to the traffic because ov that main 10 mins late hogai n to my dearest frnd who came 10 mins more late.. uske pas hi tickets the.. i was about to cry as i missed the starting one but ny how whn she came i rushed to watch the movie.. seats badi mushkil se mile o.O nyhow manged to get the seats .. they were  few people who came to watch bol..

Cast of the movie was too good especially humaima the movie BELONG TO HER. I loved her acting from the starting she really did well n the best n her dialouges was too goood Tongue.. hakeem saab was the scnd best n then Atif ofcourse Wink i was expecting more ov aadee. mahira was gud, wish she had more lines in the movie. everyone else in the movie fully satisfied their character Smile saifu janu was the funniest n cutest LOL.The only thing i dont like about the film was that it wasnt goin parellel as mentioned earlier by daisy  n other aadeez. ek dukh khatam hota nai dusra shuru Unhappy. The music was Awsome i sang loudly when AAJ BOL DO was screeningTongue Embarrassed. Many times i had goosbumps watching aadee Embarrassed Boht acha lagra tha sherwaani mein Tongue. Thanks to shoaib mansoor for making this film n arising a question in the society loved the film and the story Thumbs Up
Its a 4 star movie from me Smile.. if u havnt watch it thn what are u waiting for..? Its a must watch movie Big smile
 done a looot of pagalpanti while watching it lol (cant say here :P )

Edited by saniaadeez - 03 Sep 2011 at 2:52 AM
Jal Mein Kahin..      

sweetsana

sweetsana View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote sweetsana Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2011 at 2:58 AM
love 2 see this movie will watch it soo only for aadee he rules <3

raaz

raaz View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote raaz Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2011 at 7:59 AM

aaaaaaahhhh I can't forget the day i was able to attend the premiere ov Bol on the night of 23rd june in cinepax rawalpindi i wasn't able to get my tickets booked in advance but was lucky enough to watch it even a day before the actual release  =D 
     Bol is truly a roller coaster ride ov emotions and the way the whole audience was involved in it was tremendous and i felt so proud that it's actually a pakistani movie.....as nobody had the idea of the storyline and mostly the audience comprised of atif aslam's fans so every diologue of atif especially that of atif and mahira recieved alot of hooting and clapping and people sang along when hona tha pyar and kaho came..it was so much fun.

Bol is a reality about how we deal with people around us.. we are hypocrites and we have double standards and after watching bol i kept on thinking for days that how just for the ego so many of us  ruin the lives of other people on whom we have the authority ...

There is so much to say but i think bol has said it all and the fact that aadee was a part of bol is more than enough for me to be proud ov........ i wish shoaib mansoor zra jaldi jaldi movies banaein aur aadee k liye bi koi zabardast sa lead role likheinEmbarrassed

ATIF AADEEZ

ATIF AADEEZ View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote ATIF AADEEZ Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2011 at 11:56 AM
   GREAT MOVIE

SPEECHLESS ON THIS MOVIE

GREAT WRK BY HUMAIMA MALCK

HATTS OF TO U SIR SHOAIB MANSOOR
HAPPPPIIIIEEE BIRTHDAY TO AADEE........

Maria92

Maria92 View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Maria92 Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2011 at 6:06 PM

Mubarak to those jinno ne BOL dhekli =D

Meri bari pata nai kab aae geh ... Kitna aur wait karna paray ga Unhappy

mahi

mahi View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote mahi Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2011 at 9:42 PM

mne to abi tk dkhe he niCry
tnxxx to all 4 review

jazzatif

jazzatif View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote jazzatif Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2011 at 10:03 PM
   BOL is juzzz soooo amazin.....story line iz vry gud       everyone shud see once
nd yeah d begng is tooooo gud wid a powerful dilg ov ATI
i cried a lot!! watchin dis muvie weneva AADEE cmes mah tears fll dwn Cry
nd he is lukin ultimate i can watch dis muvie many timesssssss
hats off 
nw ati is best actor toooo Clap

SaDDaM

SaDDaM View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote SaDDaM Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2011 at 6:15 AM
Finally watched the movie review bahut jald comming soon .
Oh ALLAH Help Us Find our Way Aameen

Junaid

Junaid View Drop Down
Administrator
Post Options Post Options   Quote Junaid Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2011 at 7:52 AM
Originally posted by Saddam

Finally watched the movie review bahut jald comming soon .

Waiting ... Tongue

mk4mahamkhan

mk4mahamkhan View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote mk4mahamkhan Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2011 at 11:23 AM
  I didn't like the movie :(

* Atif_Lover *

* Atif_Lover * View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote * Atif_Lover * Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2011 at 12:55 PM
   I saw the movie yesterday! Its really good. Aadee acted really well! Tongue
<3 Rohini is madly in love with Atif Aslam and Ranbir Kapoor! <3