Aadeez Forums
Forums Tools
Mark All Post As Read
Delete Cookies

Purify ur soul... QURAN SUNNAH & HADEES.

Betamakers Community Search   Calendar   Help Help  Register Register  Login Login

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 15161718>

Author

ZAREEN.

ZAREEN. View Drop Down
Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote ZAREEN. Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Purify ur soul... QURAN SUNNAH & HADEES.
      Posted: 04 Jul 2015 at 12:40 PM
   Abu Hurairah radi allahu anhu se rivayat hai ki Rasool-Allah Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam ne farmaya ki jisey Allah ne maal diya aur usney uski zakaat ada nahi ki to Qayamat ke din uska Maal nihayat zahreeley ganjey saanp ki shakal ikhtriyar kar lega uski aankhon ke pass do siyah(black) nuqtey honge jaise saanp ke hote hain phir wo saanp uskey dono jabdo se usey pakad legaaur kahega ki main tera maal aur khazana hun 
Being patient, he invited the criticism, accepted challenges, faced rejections & raised his country's name.The man himself, ATIF ASLAM! Happy 12 years of success to the ruler of 19 million hearts.

Noor Us Saba

Noor Us Saba View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Noor Us Saba Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2015 at 4:06 PM
   Hazrat Muhammad s.a.w said " for my ummah the best blessed time  is the morning time (exactly after sunrise)"
YOU ARE ENTITLED TO YOUR OWN OPINIONS!!

Noor Us Saba

Post Options Post Options   Quote Noor Us Saba Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2015 at 1:09 PM
Some beautiful Ahades...

1) The worst blindness is straying form the straight path after receiving true guidance.

2) Among the virtues of a believer are cleanliness in dress, contentment and thankfulness when one does not have enough.

3) A believer wishes for others what he wishes for himself.

4) When your good deeds please you and your bad deeds cause you grief, you are a believer.

5) The believers are like the parts of a building strengthening one another.

6) Look at those who are less fortunate than you so that you are not ungrateful for the things which you have been blessed with by Allah.

7) Allah Almighty has cursed the one offering the bribe, the one who is receiving it as well as the go-between.

8) If you are a trustworthy, honest and truthful businessman, you will rise up with the martyrs on the Day of Judgment.

9) The greatest form of charity is the effort to help a poor man, made in secret by one who is poor himself.

10) When Allah Almighty blesses someone with children, and they give their children their love, and meet their parental obligation, Allah saves them from the fire of hell.

11) When you see a coffin passing by stand up (out of respect) whether it is a Muslim or a non-Muslim.

12) Man is tested according to his level of faith. If his faith is firm, his trials increase in severity.

13) For everything there is a way to purify it, and for the body it is fasting.

14) The Almighty forgives him who forgives others.

15) Whoever buys a gift and brings it home to his family he is like one who has given charity.

16) Whatever hardship a person faces – even if it is as small as the prick from a thorn -Allah makes it atonement for his sins.

17) The greatest kin of holy war is to speak up for truth in the face of a ruling authority that deviates from the right path.

18) Whoever follows a path seeking knowledge, Allah Almighty will make that path easy for them.

19) The best thing you can do is to serve your mother, then your mother, then your mother, and then you father, then your relatives.

20) The one who cares for a widow or the needy is like the one who fasts all day and prays all night.

21) Beware of the prayer of the victim of an injustice, for there is no barrier between him and Allah Almighty.

22) Allah Almighty has no regard for a prayer in which a man’s heart is not present with his bodily actions.

23) Previous nations were destroyed because they let off people with high rank and punished the poor and the helpless.

24) The superiority of a learned man over the one engaged only in ritual worship is like that of a full moon over the stars.

25) What comes to you in my name but is in conflict of theQuran cannot be from me.

26) You have rights over women and women have rights over you.

27) Before speaking the salaam should be said. (Tirmizi)

28) Spread the salaam amongst yourselves. (Muslims)

29) Whoever sends one Durood upon me, Allah sends ten blessings (Durood) upon him. (Tirmizi)

30) My intercession is for the big sinners in my Ummah. (Tirmizi)

31) Cleanliness is a part of the Faith. (Tirmizi)

32) Dua is the kernel of Ibaadat. (Tirmizi)

33) Actions depend on their intention. (Bukhari and Muslim)

34) A Muslim is he from whose tongue and hands a Muslim is safe. (Al-Bukhari)

35) The best of you is the one who learned and taught the Quran. (Al-Bukhari)

36) Modesty is a part of faith. (Muslim)

37) Visit the graves because they remind one of the Akhirah. (Muslim)

38) A Muslim is a brother of a Muslim. (Al-Bukhari)

39) To learn the Knowledge of the Deen is fard upon every Muslim man and woman. (Ibn-e-Majah)

40) Salah is a pillar of the Deen. (Tabarâni)

41) Whoever is deprived of tenderness (unto others) is deprived of good. (Muslim)

42) Relate on my behalf even if it is an Ayah. (Al-Bukhari)

43) Whoever remains quiet attains salvation. (Tirmizi)

44) The influence of the gaze is Haq (the Truth). (Al-Bukhari)

45) Religion is the name of well-wishing. (Al-Bukhari)

46) Announce your Nikah (marriage). (Tirmizi)

47) Nikah (marriage) is my Sunnah. (Ibn-e-Majah)

48) Whoever turns from my sunnah is not from me. (Al-Bukhari)

49) Dua rids calamity.

50) I distribute (to people) and Allah gives. (Al-Bukhari)

51) To be ashamed (of sins) is repentance. (Ibn-e-Majah)

52) It is because of those Awliya (Friends) of Allah that it rains and it is because of them that Rizq (sustenance) is given.

53) Fasting is a shield (from sins). (Tirmizi)

54) The best sadaqah is that a Muslim man learns knowledge (of the Deen) and then teaches it to his Muslim brothers. (Ibn-e-Majah)

55) “Whoever innovates a good innovation in Islam has its reward and the reward of those who would practice upon it until the Day of Judgment – without lessening the rewards of those who practice with it. The one who innovates the innovation of misguidance, would take the sin for it and the sin of those who practice upon it until the Day of Judgment–without lessening the sin of those who practice with it.” (Muslim, as-Sahih, 2:705)

Noor Us Saba

Post Options Post Options   Quote Noor Us Saba Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2015 at 1:16 PM
#171 The Quran 50:06 (Surah Qaf)

#171 The Quran 50:06 (Surah Qaf)

The Quran 50:06 (Surah Qaf) “Have they not observed the sky above them, how We have constructed it and beautified it, and how there are…

Noor Us Saba

Post Options Post Options   Quote Noor Us Saba Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2015 at 1:17 PM
#173 The Quran 24:27 (Surah an-Nur)

#173 The Quran 24:27 (Surah an-Nur)

The Quran 24:27 (Surah an-Nur) “Do not enter houses other than your own, until you seek permission and greet the inhabitants.”

Oumr Butt

Oumr Butt View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Oumr Butt Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2015 at 4:50 PM
1. Spread the salaam amongst yourselves.
(Muslims)
2. Before speaking the salaam should be said.
(Tirmizi)
3. Those who are nearest to God are they who
are first to give a salutation (Salaam). (Tirmidhi)
4. Fasting is a shield (from sins). (Tirmizi)
5. Cleanliness is a part of the Faith. (Tirmizi)
6. Actions depend on their intention. (Bukhari)
7. A Muslim is a brother of a Muslim. (Bukhari)
8. The one who recites the Quran and the one
who listens to it have an equal share in the
reward. (Bukhari)
9. The best of you is the one who learned and
taught the Quran. (Bukhari)
10. Feed the hungry, visit the sick and free the
captive. (Bukhari)
11. Salaat is a pillar of the Deen. (Tabrani)
12. A man follows the religion of his close friend,
so each of you should be very careful about
whom he takes as a close friend. (Abu Dawud)
13. When any of you eats, he should eat with his
right hand and when he drinks he should drink
with his right hand. (Muslim)
14. Mention God's name, eat with your right hand
and eat from what is next to you. (Bukhari)
15. The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be
upon him) forbade that a man should drink
standing. (Muslim)
16. The strong man is not the good wrestler; the
strong man is only the one who controls himself
when he is angry. (Bukhari)
17. When one of you becomes angry while
standing, he should sit down. If the anger leaves
him, well and good; otherwise he should lie down.
(Ahmad)
18. God will not show mercy to him who does not
show mercy to others. (Bukhari).
19. Sadqa given to a poor man is just Sadqa, but
when given to a relative it serves a double
purpose, being both Sadqa and a connecting link.
(Tirmidhi).
20. If you spend (to help others), O son of Adam!
I (God) shall spend on you. (Bukhari)
21. It is better for a man to give a dirham as
Sadqa during his lifetime than to give a hundred
at the time of his death. (Abu Dawud)

Edited by Oumr Butt - 30 Nov 2015 at 4:54 PM
G A Z A L A my life ....!

If a thousand painters worked for a thousand
years, they could not create a work of art as
beautiful as you. Happy Birthday Aadee !

Usama Xwati

Usama Xwati View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Usama Xwati Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2016 at 5:25 AM
   (y)
Un s guftagu mn Kon jeety ga Jin ki ankhain hi kalaam krti hn

Ibelieve in Miracles' Dey Do Happen ❤♥

1 YeaR AlHumDuLiLah
aadee 😚😚

Usama Xwati

Usama Xwati View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Usama Xwati Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2016 at 9:38 AM
Originally posted by Noor Us Saba

Some beautiful Ahades...

1) The worst blindness is straying form the straight path after receiving true guidance.

2) Among the virtues of a believer are cleanliness in dress, contentment and thankfulness when one does not have enough.

4) When your good deeds please you and your bad deeds cause you grief, you are a believer.

6) Look at those who are less fortunate than you so that you are not ungrateful for the things which you have been blessed with by Allah.

7) Allah Almighty has cursed the one offering the bribe, the one who is receiving it as well as the go-between.

8) If you are a trustworthy, honest and truthful businessman, you will rise up with the martyrs on the Day of Judgment.

9) The greatest form of charity is the effort to help a poor man, made in secret by one who is poor himself.

10) When Allah Almighty blesses someone with children, and they give their children their love, and meet their parental obligation, Allah saves them from the fire of hell.

11) When you see a coffin passing by stand up (out of respect) whether it is a Muslim or a non-Muslim.

12) Man is tested according to his level of faith. If his faith is firm, his trials increase in severity.

15) Whoever buys a gift and brings it home to his family he is like one who has given charity.

16) Whatever hardship a person faces – even if it is as small as the prick from a thorn -Allah makes it atonement for his sins.

17) The greatest kin of holy war is to speak up for truth in the face of a ruling authority that deviates from the right path.

18) Whoever follows a path seeking knowledge, Allah Almighty will make that path easy for them.

19) The best thing you can do is to serve your mother, then your mother, then your mother, and then you father, then your relatives.

20) The one who cares for a widow or the needy is like the one who fasts all day and prays all night.

21) Beware of the prayer of the victim of an injustice, for there is no barrier between him and Allah Almighty.

22) Allah Almighty has no regard for a prayer in which a man’s heart is not present with his bodily actions.

23) Previous nations were destroyed because they let off people with high rank and punished the poor and the helpless.

24) The superiority of a learned man over the one engaged only in ritual worship is like that of a full moon over the stars.

25) What comes to you in my name but is in conflict of theQuran cannot be from me.

29) Whoever sends one Durood upon me, Allah sends ten blessings (Durood) upon him. (Tirmizi)

39) To learn the Knowledge of the Deen is fard upon every Muslim man and woman. (Ibn-e-Majah)

41) Whoever is deprived of tenderness (unto others) is deprived of good. (Muslim)

49) Dua rids calamity.

52) It is because of those Awliya (Friends) of Allah that it rains and it is because of them that Rizq (sustenance) is given.

54) The best sadaqah is that a Muslim man learns knowledge (of the Deen) and then teaches it to his Muslim brothers. (Ibn-e-Majah)

55) “Whoever innovates a good innovation in Islam has its reward and the reward of those who would practice upon it until the Day of Judgment – without lessening the rewards of those who practice with it. The one who innovates the innovation of misguidance, would take the sin for it and the sin of those who practice upon it until the Day of Judgment–without lessening the sin of those who practice with it.” (Muslim, as-Sahih, 2:705)

(Y)
Un s guftagu mn Kon jeety ga Jin ki ankhain hi kalaam krti hn

Ibelieve in Miracles' Dey Do Happen ❤♥

1 YeaR AlHumDuLiLah
aadee 😚😚

Toma adeez View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Toma adeez Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2016 at 8:49 AM
SubhanAllah
Sapna dekha jo tumne woh mera hogaya

maha dilawar

maha dilawar View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote maha dilawar Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2017 at 7:05 AM

Al-Hasan ibn Ali reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said:

Leave what makes you doubt for what does not make you doubt. Verily, truth brings peace of mind and falsehood sows doubt.

Edited by maha dilawar - 19 Mar 2017 at 7:06 AM

maha dilawar

maha dilawar View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote maha dilawar Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2017 at 7:09 AM
 Verily, from the perfection of Islam is that a person leaves what does not concern him.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Know that there is much good in patience with what you dislike, that support will come with patience, relief will come with affliction, and hardship will come with ease.

Iman Hussain

Iman Hussain View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Iman Hussain Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2017 at 11:04 AM
 Narrated by Umar bin Khattab (RA) while on the pulpit, "I heard the Messenger of Allah (SAW) saying, 'The reward of deeds depends upon the intentions and every person will get the reward according to what he has intended. So whoever emigrated for worldly benefits or for a woman to marry, his emigration was for what he emigrated for.'"

velocireptor

velocireptor View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote velocireptor Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2017 at 12:07 AM
Originally posted by Noor Us Saba

Some beautiful Ahades...

49) Dua rids calamity.

JAZAKALLAH 
Once In A Lifetime Production
6"7 Genetic Beast

Iman Hussain

Post Options Post Options   Quote Iman Hussain Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2018 at 4:23 AM
   Abu Darda  narrated that Rasool Allah said, Should I not tell you of such a thing which are the best and purest deeds in the court of your Lord, high in ranks (darajat), better for you then spending gold and silver (in Allahs path), and better than slaying the neck of the enemy during war? The Sahaba said, Yes, Oh Rasool Allah!  He said, It is Zikr of Allah. (Tirmizi)  

Iman Hussain

Post Options Post Options   Quote Iman Hussain Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2018 at 4:25 AM
   Numan bin Basheer  narrates from Rasool-Allah  "Duaa is ibadat." Then He read this ayat . (Tirmizi, Abu Dawod, and Ibn-e-Majah)  

Iman Hussain

Post Options Post Options   Quote Iman Hussain Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2018 at 4:31 AM
   Faith is to believe in Allah, His angels, His books, His messengers, the Last Day, and to believe in providence both its good and its bad.

Iman Hussain

Post Options Post Options   Quote Iman Hussain Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2018 at 4:32 AM
   Excellence is to worship Allah as if you see Him, for you do not see Him but He certainly sees you.

Iman Hussain

Post Options Post Options   Quote Iman Hussain Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2018 at 4:35 AM

Edited by Iman Hussain - 10 Jan 2018 at 8:50 AM

Iman Hussain

Post Options Post Options   Quote Iman Hussain Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2018 at 4:37 AM

Edited by Iman Hussain - 10 Jan 2018 at 8:50 AM

Iman Hussain

Post Options Post Options   Quote Iman Hussain Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2018 at 4:42 AM

Edited by Iman Hussain - 10 Jan 2018 at 8:51 AM

Iman Hussain

Post Options Post Options   Quote Iman Hussain Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2018 at 4:44 AM

Edited by Iman Hussain - 10 Jan 2018 at 8:51 AM

Iman Hussain

Post Options Post Options   Quote Iman Hussain Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2018 at 4:46 AM
   Every good deed is charity    

Iman Hussain

Post Options Post Options   Quote Iman Hussain Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2018 at 4:47 AM
   Aisha Siddiqa (Radi Allahu anha) narrates that the Prophet of Allah said, "Whenever one eats then he should say the name of Allah (say ) and if he forgets to say Bismillah in the beginning then he should say, "" (Tirmizi, Abu Dawood, and Hakim)  

Iman Hussain

Post Options Post Options   Quote Iman Hussain Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2018 at 4:59 AM
   The prophet muhammad PBUH said: whatever is prayed for at the time of breaking the fast is granted and never refused.                                                                                Every religion has a distinctive virtue, and the distinctive virtue of Islam is modesty.              That person is nearest to God, who pardons, when he has someone in his power, one who would have injured him.                                                                                                              It is unworthy of a Mumin [a person with faith] to injure peoples reputations; and it is unworthy to curse any one; and it is unworthy to abuse any one; and it is unworthy of a Mumin to talk arrogantly.                                                                        God is gentle and loves gentleness.                                                                                        The proud will not enter paradise, nor a violent speaker.                                                        The best of your leaders are those whom you love and who love you, for whom you pray, and who pray for you; and the worst of your leaders are those whom you hate, and who hate you, whom you curse, and who curse you.                                                                 In Paradise There are things which no eyes has seen, no ears has heard and no human mind has though of. saying of Prophet Muhammad (SAW)                                           Messenger PBUH has told us that closer to the last day, time will pas by faster and faster, a year will feel like a month, a month like a week, a week like a day and a day like an hour.                                                                                                                                 The cure for ignorance is to question.                                                                                the strongest among you is the one who controls his anger                                                                                                                                             

Iman Hussain

Post Options Post Options   Quote Iman Hussain Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2018 at 5:01 AM

Edited by Iman Hussain - 10 Jan 2018 at 8:49 AM