Aadeez Forums
Forums Tools
Mark All Post As Read
Delete Cookies

Purify ur soul... QURAN SUNNAH & HADEES.

Betamakers Community Search   Calendar   Help Help  Register Register  Login Login

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 161718

Author

Iman Hussain

Iman Hussain View Drop Down
Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Iman Hussain Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Purify ur soul... QURAN SUNNAH & HADEES.
      Posted: 10 Jan 2018 at 5:03 AM

Edited by Iman Hussain - 10 Jan 2018 at 8:48 AM

maha dilawar

maha dilawar View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote maha dilawar Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2018 at 5:03 AM
 Thumbs UpThumbs Up

Inaya Khan

Inaya Khan View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Inaya Khan Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2018 at 2:43 PM
 I study Islam at school and I find it hard to learn so many quotes from the quran by heart but there is 1 quote which I knew by heart the first time I read it...
"the person who builds a mosque on earth, will be granted with a mansion in Jannah by ALLAH"

'I cant sing for sh*t'

Gazala Omer

Gazala Omer View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Gazala Omer Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2019 at 8:10 AM
     Get used to a rough life, for luxury does not last forever. 

Umar ibn Al-Khattab  

Edited by Gazala Omer - 10 Mar 2019 at 8:12 AM
OMER my life ....!

♥ True fan of Atif Aslam ♥

kintar

kintar View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote kintar Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2019 at 5:29 PM
Actions depend on their intention Bukhari and muslimMuslim

kintar

kintar View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote kintar Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2019 at 5:32 PM
   Spread the salaam amongst yourselves. (Muslims)                                                            Feed the hungry, visit the sick and free the captive. (Bukhari)                                   The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) forbade that a man should drink standing. (Muslim)

kintar

kintar View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote kintar Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2019 at 5:34 PM
   The best sadqa is that a muslim man learns knowlege (of the Deen) and then teaches it to his Muslim brothers. (Ibn-e-Majah)                                                                                            The Lord's good pleasure results from a father's good pleasure, and the Lord's displeasure results from the father's displeasure. (Tirmidhi)                                                           One who cuts ties of (blood) relationship will not enter paradise. (Muslim).                 Anyone who shows the way to something good has the same reward as the person who does it. (Muslim)

kintar

kintar View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote kintar Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2019 at 5:36 PM
   The man who is most hateful to God is the one who quarrels and disputes most. (Bukhari)

ayesha_khaan

ayesha_khaan View Drop Down
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Quote ayesha_khaan Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2019 at 9:40 PM
"AND THAT MAN CAN HAVE NOTHING BUT WHAT HE STRIVES FOR" 

- QURAN (53:39)

Edited by ayesha_khaan - 26 Oct 2019 at 9:40 PM
Aadeez till death

NAYYARA

NAYYARA View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote NAYYARA Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2019 at 1:14 PM
Stand out firmly for justice.

(Quran - 4:135)

Edited by NAYYARA - 27 Oct 2019 at 1:15 PM
That's not where my heart is. That's not where I can make a stand and that's not where the people who made me Atif Aslam belong.