Aadeez Forums
Forums Tools
Mark All Post As Read
Delete Cookies

Purify ur soul... QURAN SUNNAH & HADEES.

Betamakers Community Search   Calendar   Help Help  Register Register  Login Login

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 18>

Author

sidd View Drop Down
Groupie
Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote sidd Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Purify ur soul... QURAN SUNNAH & HADEES.
      Posted: 06 Nov 2011 at 2:53 AM
 jerry zaberdast yar

Jia Jalpari

Jia Jalpari View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Jia Jalpari Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2011 at 3:02 AM
   Masha Allah bade pyaare pics hai em speechless

To The WORLD You May B Another Celebrity
But To Aadeez You Are The World.
HAPPY BDAY Aadee
Congratz fr junior ROCKSTAR

Sцмyyд ддdёёZ

Sцмyyд ддdёёZ View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Sцмyyд ддdÑ‘Ñ‘Z Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2011 at 5:39 AM
لبيك اللهم لبيك لبيك لا شريك لك لبيك، إن الحمد والنعمة لك والملك، لا شريك لك:

:: H A D E E S::

ابن_عباس (رضي اللہ تعالی عنہ) سے روایت ہے کے ایک عورت رسول الله (صلی اللہ علیہ واله وسلم) کے پاس آئ اور کہا، میری ماں نے حج کی نظر مانی تھی لیکن وہ اسے پورا کرنے سے پہلے مر گئی. کیا میں اس کے طرف سے حج کر سکتی ہوں؟
آپ(صلی اللہ علیہ واله وسلم) نے فرمایا ہاں، اسکی طرف سے حج کرو . لیکن اگر تمہاری ماں مقروض تھی تو کیا تم نے اسکا قرض ادا کر دیا؟ اس نے کہا ہاں.
... آپ(صلی اللہ علیہ واله وسلم) نے فرمایا تو تم ادا کرو جو اسکے لئے ہے(حج) کیوں کہ الله کا زیادہ حق ہے کے کوئی ایک، دوسرے کے ذمداریاں اسکے لئے پوری کرے

[ بخاری، کتاب:9 ، جلد:92 ، حدیث:418 ]

Narrated Ibn 'Abbas(Razi Allah Ta'ala Anhu)
A woman came to the Prophet(Sallallahu Alaihi Wa'alehi Wasallam) and said, "My mother vowed to perform the Hajj but she died before performing it. Should I perform the Hajj on her behalf?"
Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi Wa'alehi Wasallam) said, "Yes! Perform the Hajj on her behalf. See, if your mother had been in debt, would you have paid her debt?" She said, "Yes."
Prophet(Sallallahu Alaihi Wa'alehi Wasallam) said, "So you should pay what is for Him as ALLAH has more right that one should fulfill one's obligations to Him. "

[Bukhari: Book 9: Volume 92: Hadith:418]
Society you crazy breed hope you're not lonely without me :')

Oumr Butt

Oumr Butt View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Oumr Butt Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2011 at 7:21 AM

Volume 1, Book 1, Number 6 :
Narrated by 'Abdullah bin 'Abbas
Abu Sufyan bin Harb informed me that Heraclius had sent a messenger to him while he had been accompanying a caravan from Quraish. They were merchants doing business in Sham (Syria, Palestine, Lebanon and Jordan), at the time when Allah's Apostle had truce with Abu Sufyan and Quraish infidels. So Abu Sufyan and his companions went to Heraclius at Ilya (Jerusalem). Heraclius called them in the court and he had all the senior Roman dignitaries around him. He called for his translator who, translating Heraclius's question said to them, "Who amongst you is closely related to that man who claims to be a Prophet?" Abu Sufyan replied, "I am the nearest relative to him (amongst the group)." Heraclius said, "Bring him (Abu Sufyan) close to me and make his companions stand behind him." Abu Sufyan added, Heraclius told his translator to tell my companions that he wanted to put some questions to me regarding that man (The Prophet) and that if I told a lie they (my companions) should contradict me." Abu Sufyan added, "By Allah! Had I not been afraid of my companions labeling me a liar, I would not have spoken the truth about the Prophet. The first question he asked me about him was: 'What is his family status amongst you?' I replied, 'He belongs to a good (noble) family amongst us.' Heraclius further asked, 'Has anybody amongst you ever claimed the same (i.e. to be a Prophet) before him?' I replied, 'No.' He said, 'Was anybody amongst his ancestors a king?' I replied, 'No.' Heraclius asked, 'Do the nobles or the poor follow him?' I replied, 'It is the poor who follow him.' He said, 'Are his followers increasing decreasing (day by day)?' I replied, 'They are increasing.' He then asked, 'Does anybody amongst those who embrace his religion become displeased and renounce the religion afterwards?' I replied, 'No.' Heraclius said, 'Have you ever accused him of telling lies before his claim (to be a Prophet)?' I replied, 'No. ' Heraclius said, 'Does he break his promises?' I replied, 'No. We are at truce with him but we do not know what he will do in it.' I could not find opportunity to say anything against him except that. Heraclius asked, 'Have you ever had a war with him?' I replied, 'Yes.' Then he said, 'What was the outcome of the battles?' I replied, 'Sometimes he was victorious and sometimes we.' Heraclius said, 'What does he order you to do?' I said, 'He tells us to worship Allah and Allah alone and not to worship anything along with Him, and to renounce all that our ancestors had said. He orders us to pray, to speak the truth, to be chaste and to keep good relations with our Kith and kin.' Heraclius asked the translator to convey to me the following, I asked you about his family and your reply was that he belonged to a very noble family. In fact all the Apostles come from noble families amongst their respective peoples. I questioned you whether anybody else amongst you claimed such a thing, your reply was in the negative. If the answer had been in the affirmative, I would have thought that this man was following the previous man's statement. Then I asked you whether anyone of his ancestors was a king. Your reply was in the negative, and if it had been in the affirmative, I would have thought that this man wanted to take back his ancestral kingdom. I further asked whether he was ever accused of telling lies before he said what he said, and your reply was in the negative. So I wondered how a person who does not tell a lie about others could ever tell a lie about Allah. I, then asked you whether the rich people followed him or the poor. You replied that it was the poor who followed him. And in fact all the Apostle have been followed by this very class of people. Then I asked you whether his followers were increasing or decreasing. You replied that they were increasing, and in fact this is the way of true faith, till it is complete in all respects. I further asked you whether there was anybody, who, after embracing his religion, became displeased and discarded his religion. Your reply was in the negative, and in fact this is (the sign of) true faith, when its delight enters the hearts and mixes with them completely. I asked you whether he had ever betrayed. You replied in the negative and likewise the Apostles never betray. Then I asked you what he ordered you to do. You replied that he ordered you to worship Allah and Allah alone and not to worship any thing along with Him and forbade you to worship idols and ordered you to pray, to speak the truth and to be chaste. If what you have said is true, he will very soon occupy this place underneath my feet and I knew it (from the scriptures) that he was going to appear but I did not know that he would be from you, and if I could reach him definitely, I would go immediately to meet him and if I were with him, I would certainly wash his feet.' Heraclius then asked for the letter addressed by Allah's Apostle which was delivered by Dihya to the Governor of Busra, who forwarded it to Heraclius to read. The contents of the letter were as follows: "In the name of Allah the Beneficent, the Merciful (This letter is) from Muhammad the slave of Allah and His Apostle to Heraclius the ruler of Byzantine. Peace be upon him, who follows the right path. Furthermore I invite you to Islam, and if you become a Muslim you will be safe, and Allah will double your reward, and if you reject this invitation of Islam you will be committing a sin by misguiding your Arisiyin (peasants). (And I recite to you Allah's Statement:) 'O people of the scripture! Come to a word common to you and us that we worship none but Allah and that we associate nothing in worship with Him, and that none of us shall take others as Lords beside Allah. Then, if they turn away, say: Bear witness that we are Muslims (those who have surrendered to Allah).' (3:64). Abu Sufyan then added, "When Heraclius had finished his speech and had read the letter, there was a great hue and cry in the Royal Court. So we were turned out of the court. I told my companions that the question of Ibn-Abi-Kabsha) (the Prophet Muhammad) has become so prominent that even the King of Bani Al-Asfar (Byzantine) is afraid of him. Then I started to become sure that he (the Prophet) would be the conqueror in the near future till I embraced Islam (i.e. Allah guided me to it)." The sub narrator adds, "Ibn An-Natur was the Governor of llya' (Jerusalem) and Heraclius was the head of the Christians of Sham. Ibn An-Natur narrates that once while Heraclius was visiting ilya' (Jerusalem), he got up in the morning with a sad mood. Some of his priests asked him why he was in that mood? Heraclius was a foreteller and an astrologer. He replied, 'At night when I looked at the stars, I saw that the leader of those who practice circumcision had appeared (become the conqueror). Who are they who practice circumcision?' The people replied, 'Except the Jews nobody practices circumcision, so you should not be afraid of them (Jews). 'Just Issue orders to kill every Jew present in the country.' While they were discussing it, a messenger sent by the king of Ghassan to convey the news of Allah's Apostle to Heraclius was brought in. Having heard the news, he (Heraclius) ordered the people to go and see whether the messenger of Ghassan was circumcised. The people, after seeing him, told Heraclius that he was circumcised. Heraclius then asked him about the Arabs. The messenger replied, 'Arabs also practice circumcision.' (After hearing that) Heraclius remarked that sovereignty of the 'Arabs had appeared. Heraclius then wrote a letter to his friend in Rome who was as good as Heraclius in knowledge. Heraclius then left for Homs. (a town in Syrian and stayed there till he received the reply of his letter from his friend who agreed with him in his opinion about the emergence of the Prophet and the fact that he was a Prophet. On that Heraclius invited all the heads of the Byzantines to assemble in his palace at Homs. When they assembled, he ordered that all the doors of his palace be closed. Then he came out and said, 'O Byzantines! If success is your desire and if you seek right guidance and want your empire to remain then give a pledge of allegiance to this Prophet (i.e. embrace Islam).' (On hearing the views of Heraclius) the people ran towards the gates of the palace like onagers but found the doors closed. Heraclius realized their hatred towards Islam and when he lost the hope of their embracing Islam, he ordered that they should be brought back in audience. (When they returned) he said, 'What already said was just to test the strength of your conviction and I have seen it.' The people prostrated before him and became pleased with him, and this was the end of Heraclius's story (in connection with his faith).
G A Z A L A my life ....!

If a thousand painters worked for a thousand
years, they could not create a work of art as
beautiful as you. Happy Birthday Aadee !

Lily

Lily View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Lily Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2011 at 9:26 AM
Subhan Allah beautiful pictures jerry...

Oumr bhai i just have a suggestion i think you should post short ahadith because such long posts are practically not readable... pls dont take it as an offense all i mean to say is i would want everything posted here to be read by all and honestly i dont think many will go through such lengthy posts so dont you think we should post short but beautiful & influencial ahadith... :) 

@ topic The Prophet (pbuh) said, "Do not swear by your fathers, and whoever wants to swear should swear by Allah".
Sahih Bukhari,
Volume 9,
Book 93,
Number 498.
Mujh ko bata mera dar hai kahan maula...~!

Oumr Butt

Oumr Butt View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Oumr Butt Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2011 at 5:17 PM

Originally posted by Lily

Subhan Allah beautiful pictures jerry...
Oumr bhai i just have a suggestion i think you should post short ahadith because such long posts are practically not readable... pls dont take it as an offense all i mean to say is i would want everything posted here to be read by all and honestly i dont think many will go through such lengthy posts so dont you think we should post short but beautiful & influencial ahadith... :)
@ topic The Prophet (pbuh) said, "Do not swear by your fathers, and whoever wants to swear should swear by Allah".Sahih Bukhari,Volume 9,Book 93,Number 498.

sister as u know this topic is all about authentic islamic stuff, long or short is not a criteria... I quote one our your line "such long posts are practically not readable", sister after posting this hadith i myself read it 2 times,my sister and my friends read it from here...isnt it enough... We buy novels, read articles,surf hours on internet,watch movies, celeb interviews,reviews etc. do u ever complaint, the answer is no coz its pleasurable to read such stuff... Regarding our massive academic syllabus do we ever complaint/protest , no coz we know its vital n compulsory.... Among all this the most vital n important question we should pose ourselves is ,

Are we prepared for our life after death ?
Do we spare time for good deeds,reciting quran,hadith and nemaz?

Sister this world is a test for infinite life after death and satan is all time planning and implementing to fail us.
So it is practically possible to read such long posts if we really know the value n its benefits inshallah
G A Z A L A my life ....!

If a thousand painters worked for a thousand
years, they could not create a work of art as
beautiful as you. Happy Birthday Aadee !

SaDDaM

SaDDaM View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote SaDDaM Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2011 at 11:24 PM
MASHA,ALLAH     pics bahut aache hai ..
Thank Q jerry di for sharing it .

@ Oumr :-  Is it allowed to share inspirational Quotes ?
Oh ALLAH Help Us Find our Way Aameen

Jerry AADEEz

Jerry AADEEz View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Jerry AADEEz Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2011 at 12:02 AM
   thankew...Saddam bhai Jiya n Pari api :)  

Cover your mouth when you must yawn... Yawning... According to Quran and Sunnah ... Hadith - Bukhari 4:509, Narrated Abu Huraira The Prophet ï·º said, "Yawning is from Satan and if anyone of you yawns, he should check his yawning as much as possible, for if anyone of you (during the act of yawning) should say: 'Ha', Satan will laugh at him." Hadith - Bukhari 8:242, 8:245, Narrated Abu Huraira The Prophet ï·º said, "Allah likes sneezing and dislikes yawning, so if someone sneezes and then praises Allah, then it is obligatory on every Muslim who heard him, to say: May Allah be merciful to you (Yar-hamuka-l-lah). But as regards yawning, it is from Satan, so one must try one's best to stop it, if one says 'Ha' when yawning, Satan will laugh at him." Hadith - Muslim, Narrated AbuSa'id al-Khudri Allah's Apostle ï·º said: When one of you yawns, he should try to restrain it with the help of his hand since it is the Satan that enters therein. Hadith - Mishkat, Narrated AbuHurayrah , transmitted by Tirmidhi and Ibn Majah. Allah's Messenger ï·º said, Yawning in prayer is an act of Shaytan, so when one of you yawns he should restrain it as much as possible. In another version it the word are: He should place his hand upon his mouth.

Edited by jerry AADEEz - 07 Nov 2011 at 12:31 AM
The One Who Kneels Down To ALLAH, Can Stand Up To Anything :)

ATIF RoCKxXx

SaDDaM

SaDDaM View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote SaDDaM Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2011 at 2:19 AM
   â–º A heart rendering story of a mother and her son. For those who would take heed.

Son: My mum only had one eye, i hated her, she was such an embarrassment!

She cooked for teachers and students to support the family.There was one day during primary school where she came to say hello to me

I was so embarrassed, how could she do this to me! I ignored her, threw a hateful look and ran out

The next day one of my class mates said "Eeww, your mum only has one eye!"
I wanted to bury myself, i also wanted my mum to disappear

So i confronted her and said, "If you're only going to make me a laughing stock, why don't you just die!"

My mum did not respond

I didn't even stop to think for a second about what i had said, because i was full of anger!

I was oblivious to her feelings, i wanted out of that house So i studied really hard and got a chance to go to Singapore.

Then i got married. I bought a house of my own. I had kids of my own and i was happy with my life

Then one day my mother came to visit me. She hadn't seen me in years and she didn't even meet her grandchildren!

When she stood by the door my children laughed at her

I screamed at her, "How dare you come to my house and scare my children! Get out of here now!

And to this my mother quietly answered, "Oh, i'm sorry i may have gotten the wrong address."

One day a letter regarding a school reunion came to my house

So i lied to my wife that i was going on a business trip

After the reunion i went to the old shack just out of curiosity

★ My neighbors said that she died
I did not shed a single tear

¸.• They handed me a letter she wanted me to have *°•

► ♥ To the smile of my life

My dearest son i think of you all of the time

I'm sorry that i came to Singapore and scared your children

I was so glad when i heard you were coming for the reunion

But i may not be able to even get out of bed to see you

I'm sorry i was a constant embarrassment to you when you were growing up

You see... when you were little, you got into an accident and lost your eye

As a mother i could not stand watching you having to grow up with one eye

So i gave you mine

Seeing a whole new world for me in my place with that eye

With my love to you

Your Mother :'(

â–º A Small Verse From The Quran
We have enjoined on man kindness to his parents; in pain did his mother bear him, and in pain did she give him birth.. Quran, Surah 46 Al Ahqaaf Verse 15

Siya.Aadeez

Siya.Aadeez View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Siya.Aadeez Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2011 at 2:26 AM
  ^^Saddam Awesome verse So touching and inspiring!!!
This topic and post by all of you are for sure spreading a message that Aadee has always wanted to spread--Message of Peace, Gratitude to god, Harmony and Love

Edited by siya - 07 Nov 2011 at 3:02 AM

"Inactive "

Jerry AADEEz

Post Options Post Options   Quote Jerry AADEEz Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2011 at 2:42 AM
 Cry oh my god.. so arogant son Angry.... well thanx 4 sharing Saddam bhai :(

ATIF RoCKxXx

Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2011 at 3:32 AM
Masha Allah.. ! Its the best topic on the forums..

For all those who share these Hadith .. Jazakallah..

I would like to share that: When your muslim brothers or sisters do something for you.. then don't say Thank u..!! Say : Jazakallha.. :)

sidra aadeez

sidra aadeez View Drop Down
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Quote sidra aadeez Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2011 at 11:38 PM
   MASHA ALLAH ....GREAT TOPIC..:)

JAZAKALLAH
The most beautiful person we have known is you..who has known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and has found his way out of the depths. Happy birthday Aadee :)

Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2011 at 11:48 PM
Jis Ghar mein Quran nahi padha jaata hai, wahan par Quran Allah se dua karta hai ki is ghar mein kisi ki maut ho jaae.. Tab ye log mujhe padhenge..

Ek aur hadees mein hai ki.. Jo Quran ek baar padh kar bhool jaae.. to wo shaqs qabar se andha hokar uthega.. 

Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2011 at 12:49 AM
Read in the tafseer of Quran Paak in the 11th para..:

Tum Allah ko apne aish aur aaraam mein yaad rakho, Wo tumko tumhari sakhti aur pareshaani mein yaad rakhega.. 

Remember Allah in your happiness and good times and He will remember you through your pain and hard times..

Siya.Aadeez

Post Options Post Options   Quote Siya.Aadeez Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2011 at 2:52 AM
  ^^^ Awesome inspiring verses Daisy!!

"Inactive "

Lily

Lily View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Lily Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2011 at 8:02 AM
You have a point here oumr bhai, just do one little favour when u post ahadith do so in a colored, bolder & slightly bigger font...
Jazak Allah khair!

Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2011 at 8:53 AM
Originally posted by siya

^^^ Awesome inspiring verses Daisy!!

M glad..!! :)
These all are there in the Holy Quran.. :)

Lily

Lily View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Lily Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2011 at 12:09 AM
"And certainly, We shall test you with something of fear, hunger, loss of wealth, lives & fruits, but give glad tidings to the patient".
(Al-Baqarah 2:155)

SaDDaM

SaDDaM View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote SaDDaM Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2011 at 12:22 AM
      Welcome jerry di ..and siya 
____  
THank so much  All ..for sharing verses 
_______ 

Alhamdullilah ♥ He Who Has No One Has Allah

Only because of Allah .......I am whole and perfect.
Only because of Allah .......I am completely fulfilled.
Only because of Allah .......I am alive.
Bear with patience whatever befalls you (Qur'an 31:17) 
and Be not sad, surely Allah is with us. (Qur'an 9:40) ♥

Sцмyyд ддdёёZ

Sцмyyд ддdёёZ View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Sцмyyд ддdÑ‘Ñ‘Z Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2011 at 1:04 AM
Bukhari:Book8:Volume73:Hadith2: Narrated Abu Huraira: A man came to Allah's Apostle and said,"O Allah's Apostle!Who is more entitled to be treated with the best companionship by me?" The Prophet said,"Your mother."The man said."Who is next?" The Prophet said,"Your mother." The man further said,"Who is next?"The Prophet said,"Your mother." The man asked for the fourth time,"Who is next?"The Prophet said,"Your father."
Society you crazy breed hope you're not lonely without me :')

Jerry AADEEz

Post Options Post Options   Quote Jerry AADEEz Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2011 at 1:09 AM
   Say, "He is Allah , [who is] One,Allah , the Eternal Refuge.
He neither begets nor is born,
Nor is there to Him any equivalent."

Surat Al-'Ikhlas (The Sincerity)

Edited by jerry AADEEz - 09 Nov 2011 at 1:09 AM

ATIF RoCKxXx

Siya.Aadeez

Post Options Post Options   Quote Siya.Aadeez Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2011 at 3:08 AM
  Ab mujhe iss topic se Mohabbat ho gayi hai..yahan par post karne waale sabhi Aadeez ka dil se Shukriya!!

"Inactive "

Jerry AADEEz

Post Options Post Options   Quote Jerry AADEEz Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2011 at 4:13 AM
   .....dats our gr8 pleasure :) ...JIZAK,ALLAH ,, :) (wlcm ka mje urdu ma anser nhi ata :p )

ATIF RoCKxXx

SaDDaM

SaDDaM View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote SaDDaM Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2011 at 6:40 AM
   â–º A man entered the mosque when it was not the time for prayer, and he found a ten-year old boy praying with proper focus and humility.

He waited until the boy had finished praying, then he came, greeted him and said; “Whose son are you?” The boy lowered his head and a tear rolled down his cheek, then he raised his head
and said; “O uncle, am an orphan who as no father or mother.” 

The man felt sorry for him and said: “Would you like to be my son?” The boy said: “If I get hungry will you feed me?” “Yes.” 
“If I am naked will you cloth me?” “Yes.”
“If I fall sick will you heal me?” 
“I am not able to do that, my son.”
“If I die will you bring me back to life?”
• man Said “I am not able to do that.”

★ The boy said, ”Then leave me, my uncle, to the One Who created me, for He will guide me and He is the one who gives me food and drink. 
If I fall sick He heals me and He is the One Who, I hope, will forgive me on the Day of Judgement.”
The man fell silent and went on his way, saying, “I believe in Allah, whoever puts his trust in Allah, Allah will suffice him.” ♥