Aadeez Forums
Forums Tools
Mark All Post As Read
Delete Cookies

UAE National Day Concert - Abu Dhabi

Betamakers Community Search   Calendar   Help Help  Register Register  Login Login

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1617181920 31>

Author

salma aadeez

salma aadeez View Drop Down
Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote salma aadeez Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Topic: UAE National Day Concert - Abu Dhabi
      Posted: 14 Dec 2011 at 2:18 PM
 wat this pic omg aweeeesoooome Atif rock staaar

Het Shah

Het Shah View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Het Shah Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2011 at 5:15 PM
Superbbb...!!!!! Amazing pics..!! Thumbs Up

I STILL <3 U..

@^Yogna^@ View Drop Down
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Quote @^Yogna^@ Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2011 at 5:36 PM
Sheraz bhai's photography has always have a mystical charm to it  .... beautiful click specially the sound check pictures and i love the tag .... super cool ....
"Atif you raise us up, to much more than we can be .. Happy Birthday AADEE !! <3"

Junaid

Junaid View Drop Down
Administrator
Post Options Post Options   Quote Junaid Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2011 at 6:58 PM

So the pics are done, I guess I should post my review today ... Will try my best to write it and post it tonight ... Smile
YE KYA TOHFA, KHUDA NEY, MUJHEY HAI DEY DIYA ...!!!
Thats how I feel after being back on Aadeez!!!

Junaid

Junaid View Drop Down
Administrator
Post Options Post Options   Quote Junaid Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2011 at 6:09 AM

I am writing my review now, its very long so might be posted late night or tomorrow morning ... inshAllah ...

Jerry AADEEz

Jerry AADEEz View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Jerry AADEEz Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2011 at 6:14 AM
   okiex.. bhai :)
The One Who Kneels Down To ALLAH, Can Stand Up To Anything :)

ATIF RoCKxXx

Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2011 at 6:18 AM
   okk :) 

Dreamer

Dreamer View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Dreamer Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2011 at 6:30 AM
   Pix are awesome/// bt aadee thoray sad sad hain.... Hope ab wo Fit hnge =D
ATIF ASLAM !!!!!!!!!!

Nirali

Nirali View Drop Down
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Quote Nirali Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2011 at 6:32 AM
Finally.. :D Was Waiting so desperately for the review!
Mera to jo bhi hai,
Tu hi tha, tu hi hai,
Baaki jahaan hai begaana...

Atiffse

Atiffse View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Atiffse Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2011 at 6:33 AM
  finallllllyyyyyy yayyyy!! thanksssssss
Main waaariii javaaaan..

Earthquake

Earthquake View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Earthquake Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2011 at 6:36 AM

Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2011 at 6:39 AM
eeeeee...... zbrdst @earthquake Clap Thumbs Up
 thanks fo sharing....

@^Yogna^@ View Drop Down
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Quote @^Yogna^@ Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2011 at 6:56 AM
Super shots earthquake ....kudos ....
"Atif you raise us up, to much more than we can be .. Happy Birthday AADEE !! <3"

Jerry AADEEz

Post Options Post Options   Quote Jerry AADEEz Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2011 at 7:07 AM
   wow.......awsum shoos Earthquake...thanx 4 sharing XD

ATIF RoCKxXx

Junaid

Junaid View Drop Down
Administrator
Post Options Post Options   Quote Junaid Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2011 at 7:14 AM

Ok Aadeez, here it is … My review about the 2 days I spent with Atif Aslam & the band … 2nd and 3rd December, 2011 … Before we get into it, a small intro about the event and my preparations …

So the event was in Abu Dhabi which is two cities away from me … It is about 152 kilometers from my place … I don’t drive fast so it takes about 2 hours to 2 and a half hours to reach the city … It was a disadvantage for me bcoz it was really far … But at the same time, it turned out to be a real advantage bcoz I didn’t know the roads of the city. Normally when Atif comes to town, I directly drive to the venue for the sound check, then for the concert … But this time, I directly went to their hotel in Abu Dhabi … Then, since I didn’t know the roads of the city, I travelled with Atif and the band including Sheraz bhai from the hotel to the venue and back … Because of all this, this time I spent the most time with Atif I have ever spent, which was ofcourse amazing, a blessing … In addition to that I got to know Atif much much more as a person, so that’s always a bonus … On 2nd December, I spent around 5 hours with Atif & 8-9 hours with sheraz bhai and the band … On 3rd December, I spent just 2 hours with Sheraz bhai and 3-4 hours with Atif … Lets begin with 2nd December, 2011 …

2nd December, 2011 – Day of the concert

So to reach Abu Dhabi, I rented a car … I didn’t want to use my own car bcoz the tyres were worn out and this was a long journey … So I rented out a car 2 days back and on 2nd December I left my city at around 8am … Sheraz bhai had asked me to come after Friday prayers but I left early so that I can just reach the city and the hotel and rest there … 2nd December is the national day of UAE and the celebrations here include car parades. People decorate their cars and go out for parades so there is a lot of traffic on this day … Plus, this was the first time I was going to Abu Dhabi so I wanted to leave early … I must say, it was a long journey but a very smooth one … Beautiful highways made it fun but I also felt sleepy sometimes … I was too excited to sleep but still, the journey was long …

After about 2 hours and 30 minutes of continuous driving without a single stop, I reached the first traffic signal in Abu Dhabi city … 10 minutes later I reached the hotel (or what I thought was the hotel) … I parked my car and started to relax because I was still early … I thought I should just sleep here and then go for Friday prayers … Once the prayer is done, then I’ll call Sheraz bhai … Just as I was about to sleep, I thought why don’t I confirm from the reception whether this is the right hotel or not? I was sure it was the right hotel but I thought I should still be sure about it, then I can easily rest … I went to the reception and asked them about the room number Sheraz bhai gave me … The receptionist smiled at me and said really politely … “We don’t have that room number in this hotel” … Well, I was in the wrong hotel … I asked her if there was another hotel by the same name or similar name in the city … She said, yes there is another hotel with a similar name … So I quickly got out and asked directions to the new hotel from someone outside the current hotel … I was in a new city so I didn’t have a clue … I followed the directions to the T and after roaming around for 15 minutes, finally found the new hotel … I quickly parked my car and went inside to confirm the reservation … Finally I was in the right hotel … After travelling for more than 3 hours, I was finally at peace … I rested outside the hotel in my car until the Friday prayers … After the Friday prayers, I actually explored the area for about 15 minutes … I was acting like I am new in UAE, looking here and there at the buildings … Bcoz I had never been to this part of the country … It was fun … I bought 2 tshirts for myself too … I didn’t know at that time that these tshirts will help me out a lot later on … I called Sheraz bhai … It is always a very warm feeling when I hear his voice within UAE … Feels really great … He told me to come up … He was actually shocked that I reached so early, he said y didn’t u come up earlier? … I went up and finally met him … The time was around 1:30pm … Always fun to meet him, he is one of the most polite individuals I have ever met … The first thing I noticed was that he looked a bit weak, so I told him that “Thorey kamzoor lag rahey hain Sheraz bhai” … And he said … “Acha sachi? Chalo shukar hai kisi ney tou koi achi khabar sunayi” … So I just sat on the sofa and settled in with all my things … I had my handy cam, 3 full sized batteries, autograph book, messages from Aadeez printed out, perfume, hair brush, maps to the city, mobile charger, extra mobile, tripod stand and the battery chargers for the handy cam … I was carrying aloooooot of things … I noticed right away that sheraz bhai was in a rush … He was quickly pressing his shirt and getting ready for something … I asked him and he said there was a lunch in about 30 minutes with the band “Euphoria” … The organizer had arranged a lunch for both the artists together in another hotel … that’s why he was getting ready … I didn’t think that I will be going in this lunch so I never asked about it … I just asked are the band members ready? And what about Atif? I couldn’t resist asking that ofcourse … Sheraz bhai said band members r almost ready and Atif is getting ready as well … Ofcourse I couldn’t resist asking … On which floor Atif is staying? … To my surprise, Sheraz bhai just pointed to the door and said that he is right in the next room outside this door … Sheraz bhai was staying in the room right next to Atif’s room … so I was like, OOKKKKKK … I was filled with joy and excitement … I was most concerned about the messages from Aadeez … I was a bit relived because I thought ok fine, he is very near so this will be very convenient, we can easily so the video session here … But I didn’t realize how busy Atif’s daily routine is mashAllah … After 15 minutes Sheraz bhai opened his door and knocked on Atif’s door and asked if he was ready … This was the first time I heard Atif’s voice on this tour … He said “Ji bhai, ready hun” … It was so funny … funny bcoz it was almost like an elder brother asking a younger brother in a normal house if he was ready or not … Sheraz bhai the elder brother asked Atif the younger brother and Atif so sweetly and humbly answered … Sheraz bhai also got ready soon and he just looked at me and said “chalein?” … I was very comfy on the sofa, I didn’t think I was going to this lunch but I guess I was … I was really excited … So, as soon as we opened our door, Atif was standing right there outside his door, right next to us … With his sunglasses on and his sweater … The same sweater u can see in the official pics, black and grey … Atif saw me and we greeted each other … I was wearing a very colorful tshirt which had many cameras printed on it in very bright colors … Atif instantly noticed the tshirt and said “Aj tou itney sarey cameras ley ayey ho photos k liye” … First joke from Atif … hehe … Atif was in the same mood as he always is … Very casual, relaxed, funny  and witty … Then I asked Atif and sheraz bhai whether I should take the camera or not for the lunch, they said no its ok, its not needed there … so we went downstairs in the lobby and there I met Sarmad bhai, Sameer bhai and Mobeen Bhai, only Asad bhai was missing … everyone was warm and casual … Everyone was dressed up but Sameer bhai was in his long shorts … the lunch was in a very exclusive restaurant but Sameer bhai decided to be exclusively casual for the occasion … hehe … Sameer bhai was calling Asad Bhai to come down quickly and then Atif got on the phone … Atif said … “Haan ji kya kar rahey ho? Baloon ki choti kar rahey ho? Main paanch tak ginun ga … ek, do, teen, char, sarhey char, poney paanch … Jaldi aajao” … 5 minutes later Asad bhai also came down … Then we left our hotel in two separate cars … I was with Sameer bhai, Sarmad bhai and Mobeen bhai … We just had normal chit chat during the drive … Finally we reached the restaurant and for 10 minutes, we couldn’t find the entrance, so we were just roaming around … Atif was ahead of everyone, all of us were following him … Everyone was teasing Sameer bhai that he is wearing shorts for the formal lunch … Atif said that I hope there is a dress code in the restaurant and Sameer isn’t allowed to get in … hehehe … Finally we entered the place and met with Euphoria … Must say, Dr. Palash, the vocalist of euphoria was very warm and humble, he met us very nicely … The whole band was nice but Its hard to count the band members … There are a lot of them mashAllah … Atif sat with Dr. Palash and the organizers on one table and the rest of us sat on another table right next to it … I was sitting right besides Sheraz bhai … Lunch was fun, I looked at Atif again and again and Dr. Palash and Atif were talking to each other a lot … A lot of laughing and smiling was happening … It was nice to see Atif relaxed and calm in a public place … It was an exclusive restaurant so there were not many Asians around … Mostly foreign nationalities so Atif was relaxed and enjoying his meal …

After the lunch, we went back to the hotel and the time was almost 4:30pm … We were supposed to leave for the venue at around  6:30pm … Sheraz bhai rested for a while, Atif was in his own room and I also rested on the sofa ... When we were about to leave, Atif came in Sheraz bhai’s room and asked for some kind of kind … He needed to put his sunglasses and the cover plus some other things in the bag for example a packet of coffee and some cream … My bag was available as Sheraz bhai’s bag was full of his camera equipment … So I kept all of those things and we left the hotel rooms … When we went to the lobby, I saw this huge HUMMER limo standing right at front … I was excited to know that we were going together, which meant I would be able to spend more time with Atif …

So the journey started, this was the first time I was in a car with Atif, never experienced this before … Atif was relaxed … I was sitting in front of Atif … Sameer bhai was sitting next to Atif and sheraz bhai right next to me … the rest of the band was sitting in the reaming part of the limo … there was also a makeup artist travelling with us … She was from Malaysia I think … The journey was so much fun, I cant even put it to words … Atif and the band were so casual and funny the whole way … Cracking jokes, having fun … Atif was completely casual with the band and myself … He is always relaxed and relived when he knows he wont get mobbed by someone … He is always humble and down to earth … Sameer bhai actually plugged his iPad into the music system of the limo and was playing English songs … He played some really crazy songs … Atif and the rest were head banging at times to the heavy metal tracks … hehehe, it was so funny … It was good, clean fun … At one point, Atif said … “Kaisey boring rockstars hain, glass hain kuch hai hi nahi unmey, freezer khol k dekhein zara, dikhaein inhey” … So I opened the freezer and there was pepsi and coke, all the usual soft drinks … Atif was just pointing out that rockstars are not about having the wrong kind of fun only as perceived by the world, they can also have good clean fun with their friends or band members … The whole ride was a memorable experience …

Finally we reached the venue … As soon as we went to the green room, Atif got busy in getting ready … Atif also gave me his famous feather for a while ... He wanted me to hold it while he was getting ready ... the feeling of holding that feather was electrifying ... We also planned to do the messages session … So after a while, we started the messages video but as I said before, it was too noisy and disruptive, a lot of things were happening in the background … Euphoria had already started their performance … Myself, the band members and Sheraz bhai often went outside near the crowd to check out their performance …  Their performance was full of energy and music … they were rocking it … Nice stuff … When Atif was supposed to go on stage, Atif told me to take his guitar with the rest of the band members on stage as he was supposed to enter the stage area from another side … I went with the band members and spent some time on stage … the crowd was getting anxious and they were chanting Atif’s name again and again …

Finally the moment arrived when Atif was supposed to go on stage … I was standing right next to the staircase and Atif was standing below the staircase, waiting for the music to start … I could feel that Atif was in a completely different mood … In the limo, he was casual, funny, completely relaxed … Right now, he was completely focused, getting ready for the performance, absorbing the loud cheers from the crowd that he could hear, he was getting into the zone … This was my 8th concert of Atif Aslam but I have never been able to understand how Atif shifts those gears and in a split second he transforms from cracking jokes and relaxing to being this larger than life rockstar … Its pure talent, nothing else to it … mashAllah … So finally the music for “Bheegi Yaadein” started and Atif slowly came up the stairs, wore his sunglasses along the way and came on stage to the kind of reception I had never heard before … It was a new city, Atif was performing here for the first time so the noise was deafening …

This is enough for the time being … The concert hasn’t even started and already the review is so long … I still have to write about the concert, the ride back, the interaction with Atif at night and the whole day of 3rd December, 2011 … Read this for the time being (if u can hehe) … I will be back tomorrow to post the remaining portion of the review … Do post ur feedback about this portion …

Jerry AADEEz

Post Options Post Options   Quote Jerry AADEEz Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2011 at 7:27 AM

ATIF RoCKxXx

Junaid

Junaid View Drop Down
Administrator
Post Options Post Options   Quote Junaid Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2011 at 7:28 AM

^^^ Isi liye kehta hun mujh sey review na maango karo, abhi half bhi nahi huwa ... Ghabrao nahi ...
LOL

Edited by Junaid - 15 Dec 2011 at 7:28 AM

@^Yogna^@ View Drop Down
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Quote @^Yogna^@ Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2011 at 7:42 AM
@Junaid .... just jawdropping ...its like you take us on a trip and make us experience all the happenings.... one thing to notice ..... app hamesh kho jatein hai hotel search karte kartein ..... 
It is always nice to hear about the brothers ....you are really blessed to be there with them .....

Ab interval khatam hoke second part ka wait ho raha hai ....

Ibtihaj Aadeez

Ibtihaj Aadeez View Drop Down
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Quote Ibtihaj Aadeez Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2011 at 7:46 AM
Thank u so much Azeem bhai & earth quake for sharing these awesum pics and thanks junaid bhai for ur review, itna bara review likh diya isko parhne k liye bhi 2 din chaye. ;)

Atiffse

Atiffse View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Atiffse Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2011 at 7:48 AM
  Alhumdulliah junaid bhai, aapkey paas bhi bohat accha talent hain, likhney ka.. :) very very welllllllllllll putttt,, maaazza aagaya!!!! aapney sab kuch notice kiya aur sab kuch mention kiyaaa.. theee thingsss u doo for us!!!! bohaaat acchaa, adee ka sun kar hamesha aacha lagta hain.. aisey lagta hain hum saab ek saath hain!!! aab jaldi se part 2 baata deejyega !!
intezaar ho raha hain!!

part 1 - zabardastttt bhai!!!!!!! bohaaat accha laga!! 
Main waaariii javaaaan..

Ibtihaj Aadeez

Ibtihaj Aadeez View Drop Down
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Quote Ibtihaj Aadeez Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2011 at 7:48 AM
But inshallah I will read it tomorrow..

Jerry AADEEz

Post Options Post Options   Quote Jerry AADEEz Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2011 at 7:55 AM
well well well...bhai...its jst wonderful MASHA'ALLAH...outstanding review..."casual" & "realxed" bht dafa use ho rhe the,,...n MASHA'ALLAH..bht fast typ krte hai ap itna brra review.. n abi or b ha  thanks alottt bhai XD n bhai ap ktne thag honge :(( ...well bhai u r vry vry lucky
Originally posted by Junaid

The first thing I noticed was that he looked a bit weak, so I told him that “Thorey kamzoor lag rahey hain Sheraz bhai” … And he said … “Acha sachi? Chalo shukar hai kisi ney tou koi achi khabar sunayi” …
lolx
 So I just sat on the sofa and settled in with all my things … I had my handy cam, 3 full sized batteries, autograph book, messages from Aadeez printed out, perfume, hair brush, maps to the city, mobile charger, extra mobile, tripod stand and the battery chargers for the handy cam … I was carrying aloooooot of things
uf bhai itna sb ap utha kese lete hain..lol
After 15 minutes Sheraz bhai opened his door and knocked on Atif’s door and asked if he was ready … This was the first time I heard Atif’s voice on this tour … He said “Ji bhai, ready hun”
sho cute..
Atif instantly noticed the tshirt and said “Aj tou itney sarey cameras ley ayey ho photos k liye” … First joke from Atif
haha..lols....
 then Atif got on the phone … Atif said … “Haan ji kya kar rahey ho? Baloon ki choti kar rahey ho? Main paanch tak ginun ga … ek, do, teen, char, sarhey char, poney paanch … Jaldi aajao”
hahaha...oh my god...its totally funny lols..
At one point, Atif said … “Kaisey boring rockstars hain, glass hain kuch hai hi nahi unmey, freezer khol k dekhein zara, dikhaein inhey” 

Edited by jerry AADEEz - 15 Dec 2011 at 8:07 AM

ATIF RoCKxXx

Jerry AADEEz

Post Options Post Options   Quote Jerry AADEEz Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2011 at 7:58 AM
Originally posted by Junaid

^^^ Isi liye kehta hun mujh sey review na maango karo, abhi half bhi nahi huwa ... Ghabrao nahi ...
LOL

lolx...uf bhai..koi bat hi ab to or mangen ge main ...pori 0.6 litre pani p gai review k bad...

ATIF RoCKxXx

Aami Titli View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Aami Titli Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2011 at 8:01 AM
@Junaid  - The most awesome review ever read. ... it seriously gives you the feel of the moment. Thankyou so much for all the time you have spent putting all the deatils down just for us...to experience the joy of every concert. We are fortunate to have you as an admin to guide us through every step and helping us get closer to Atif each moment. 
Atifji's talent can not be defined..but you actually were able to convey the pleasure of hearing his voice, looking at him and spending those precious hours with him. 

We do await every concert, we do await to hear Atifji sing, we do await the videos and picts...but above all we await your review..those golden words that help us traverse through the wonderland..of music. 
Love the ride... :) Hope this continues and gets better every time. Rock on :D

Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2011 at 8:28 AM
..Uffff itnaa brha review ap ny ksy lkh lya Junaid bhaii... ?
Itny dair sy main prh rae r ab khtm hwa :P
wsy love love love the revieww itx amazing junaid bhai...
specially "aj tou itney sarey camers ley aye ho photos k lye.." & "aik doo teen chaar saarey chaar, poney paanch" hahahahaha itx totally funny.. bht allaaa...
bht anthhhh.. U r damn lucky junaid bhai..
Thankx a million fo sharing.. XD
hm to xmjy thy xhyd ap bhol gae hoan gy review bt uff..