Aadeez Forums
Forums Tools
Mark All Post As Read
Delete Cookies

UAE National Day Concert - Abu Dhabi

Betamakers Community Search   Calendar   Help Help  Register Register  Login Login

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 28293031>

Author

Sheetal

Sheetal View Drop Down
Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Sheetal Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Topic: UAE National Day Concert - Abu Dhabi
      Posted: 27 Jan 2012 at 9:04 AM
   hw cn 1 dwnload from FB :o 
?? anyonee.. i wannet it too Big smile such antique acts LOL

Aadee ki Aadeez Huda

Aadee ki Aadeez Huda View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Aadee ki Aadeez Huda Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2012 at 9:13 AM

Originally posted by areenA

belachey se jaar mein pudina ka paste...hahaha...

sar pe bhi laga lein..mooh pe bhi..aankhon ke neechay bhi...hahaha...

It was very cuuteee!! LOL

Atif ney tou bohaaat kuch sikhaa dya humeinn .. thanks 2 Atif .. Embarrassed

To the world you may be another celebrity but to Aadeez, you are the World. HAPPIESTEST BIRTHDAY TO YOU, AADEE! Muchhhh love.

Aadee ki Aadeez Huda

Aadee ki Aadeez Huda View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Aadee ki Aadeez Huda Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2012 at 9:16 AM

Atif ney bohat achhi achhi tips dee hain ..

sub kuch he sikhaa diyaa humein .. LOL

ADORABLEE!! Big smile

To the world you may be another celebrity but to Aadeez, you are the World. HAPPIESTEST BIRTHDAY TO YOU, AADEE! Muchhhh love.

Rubyat Tanu

Rubyat Tanu View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Rubyat Tanu Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2012 at 1:29 PM
                  fb se dwnld krna tu bht easy ha..mouse ko ghumao or dwnld option ajati ha...
Atif you raise us up, to much more than we can be .. Happy Birthday my TEDDY:*

Siya.Aadeez

Siya.Aadeez View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Siya.Aadeez Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2012 at 9:32 AM
  Well!! Finally managed to download and view the video this weekend...
So here I go with my review for all Aadeez.

To begin with Atif's Mood in the limo was something that i have never before witnessed in any Concert,Interview or Event.He was totally at his casual best. I mean when you see him grooving to the music he seems like just another common guy amongst us shaking his head to the beats..laughing joking making gestures.
Loved the part where He and Sameer bhai sing~~"taa naa naa naa Taa naa.." Awesome.
And then Atif's reaction to the sudden jerk. He is constantly playing with the feather all this time.
When the limo finally stops and someone asks him to wait just so that he can confirm whether this the place where the crew was supposed to stop, the way Atif says~~"haan ji pata kar lein." was the best of his humility, he has no Celeb like arrogance or any pretense.

And then after he  steps out he again says~~ "bahut bahut meherbaani Shukriya." I mean Atif's best quality as a  human being is he doesn't forget these little gestures...he doesn't forget even the most insignificant of people.He always REMEMBERS.

And now to the most HILARIOUS PART about the video....

When Junaid bhai asks~~"Sameer bhai are you okay?". Usk bad Sammer bhai ne kuch bola(i couldn't understand what ) And then what followed had me in splits of Laughter.The all of a sudden transition ..I mean I was shocked that is Sameer bhai is really ok or not?? But then Sameer bhai is Sameer bhai...I was scared by his act. And then Sameer bhai making funny faces at the camcorder. Lols...
Then the CONCERT VENUE.
Here I noticed how Atif switched from his hilarious side to the sombre, calm composed side when he is ready to come on stage. There is a certain dignity in the way is settling the cuffs..and then putting on the glasses..and then on stage with "woh lamhe..".
He manages it so very well. I mean he knows how to channel his emotions very well.

Obviously the last part with the Pudina act..and the way he seems so excied..all of a sudden raising the decibels saying~"Arrey inhone Pudine lagaayein hain yahaan saamne!!" As if its a Serendipity Discovery or Revelation for him.

Atif posing as reporter for PTV Lahore and trying to decipher Sarmad Bhai's mute act was a treat. Of course the in sync Pudina Cutting Tips and its uses should have a patent.Patented to Sarmad bhai and Atif.

Mus say i have never before loved any video about Atif as much as i loved this one..May be because this was not pre-planned..and therefore it turned out to be most natural.
Junaid bhai....We owe you so much for this..and words can't explicitly describe how grateful we are...May ur association with Aadee last forever!!

Edited by siya - 28 Jan 2012 at 9:36 AM

"Inactive "

CON.

CON. View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Post Options Post Options   Quote CON. Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2012 at 1:01 PM

Thanks for all ur lovely words AADEEZ ..

Some more stuffs coming pretty much sooon ... Stay tuned !!

&

Keeep supporting ATIF ASLAM !!

Edited by CON. - 28 Jan 2012 at 1:04 PM
Happy Birthday Boss!

Jerry AADEEz

Jerry AADEEz View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Jerry AADEEz Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2012 at 1:35 PM
   xcited..n w8ingg!!!!!!
The One Who Kneels Down To ALLAH, Can Stand Up To Anything :)

ATIF RoCKxXx

Saima

Saima View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Saima Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2012 at 5:39 AM
 @Siya api... dear so beautifully expressed... loved each n every words u said...Heart...:)

Junaid

Junaid View Drop Down
Administrator
Post Options Post Options   Quote Junaid Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2012 at 7:22 AM

The video is now available on the official Youtube in HD quality ...

Sorry for the delay, there was some problem in the rendering process ...

Dibya...

Dibya... View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Dibya... Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2012 at 7:46 AM
THANK YOU SO MUCH JUNAID BHAI...
That's not where my heart is. That's not where I can make a stand and that's not where the people who made me Atif Aslam belong.

Saima

Saima View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Saima Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2012 at 7:46 AM
 @Junaid bhaia... thanx 4 sharing the utube link...n again sorry..??? bhaia aap sorry bolte thakte nahi ho kya..???....:)

Siya.Aadeez

Post Options Post Options   Quote Siya.Aadeez Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2012 at 9:39 AM
Originally posted by Saima

@Siya api... dear so beautifully expressed... loved each n every words u said...Heart...:)

I am glad that u liked it Saima!! :))

"Inactive "

Junaid

Junaid View Drop Down
Administrator
Post Options Post Options   Quote Junaid Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2012 at 1:02 PM

@Saima, sorry tou kehna chahiyey na, jub koi delay ho ... Embarrassed

Mehak

Mehak View Drop Down
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Quote Mehak Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2012 at 2:56 PM
@Siya Awesome review!! loved it :)

Edited by MeHaK - 29 Jan 2012 at 3:09 PM

Siya.Aadeez

Post Options Post Options   Quote Siya.Aadeez Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2012 at 2:58 PM
Originally posted by MeHaK

@Siya Awesome review!! loved it :)

Thank You Mehak!! Hug

"Inactive "

Mehak

Mehak View Drop Down
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Quote Mehak Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2012 at 3:02 PM
@Siya ur welcum :D

SaDDaM

SaDDaM View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote SaDDaM Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2012 at 5:36 AM
Each and every part of Video is just Awesome,superb never ever seen Atif like this Kaya fun create karte hai Atif and band Amazing  
& Atif MASHA ALLAH .fine dikhing
All credit goes to you Junaid bhai without you we Aadeez can't get this kinda video thanks jitna kare sab kum hai ..
Thank Q so much bro .May Lord bless you Aameen
And About Sameer bhai the most funny person in band !!!
Video me Last wala scene sharmad bhai ke sath amazing hai .. 

Oh ALLAH Help Us Find our Way Aameen

Junaid

Junaid View Drop Down
Administrator
Post Options Post Options   Quote Junaid Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2012 at 7:29 AM

@Saddam ... Aisa tou koi bhi nahi kehta kahin bhi, kab i baat kar rahey ho? Confused

Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2012 at 7:42 AM
Originally posted by SaDDaM

~Junaid Bhai one query Sorry if it's wrong ` WO jab Atif Bro Limo me face bante hai sad wala tab kon kehta hai "kaya face bana raha hai" something esa kuch`?

Originally posted by Junaid

@Saddam ... Aisa tou koi bhi nahi kehta kahin bhi, kab i baat kar rahey ho? Confused
^^yh scene ata haa jb aadee r sameer bhai *naaahh nnaahhh naaa* & *thori dair badh aty hain* .... :D kr ry hote os k badh *kya face bna ra ha yar* ..LOL

Edited by Shumail AadEeZ - 30 Jan 2012 at 7:46 AM

Junaid

Junaid View Drop Down
Administrator
Post Options Post Options   Quote Junaid Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2012 at 7:50 AM

Jahan head banging ho rahi hoti hai?

Wahan tou sameer bhai kehtey hain ... "Kya bass tone hai yaar" ... He is talking about the song there ...

Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2012 at 7:55 AM

Jahan head banging ho rahi hoti hai?

Wahan tou sameer bhai kehtey hain ... "Kya bass tone hai yaar" ... He is talking about the song there ...
oo saii ha.. :D hmain lga shyd khry k*kya face bna ra ha yar* .. Stern Smile

Edited by Shumail AadEeZ - 30 Jan 2012 at 7:55 AM

Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2012 at 9:52 AM

@Saima, sorry tou kehna chahiyey na, jub koi delay ho ... Embarrassed
BLKUL ...

Jerry AADEEz

Jerry AADEEz View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Jerry AADEEz Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2012 at 10:26 AM
   hahaha...lol.yar hm sb k kan baj rhe the XD
The One Who Kneels Down To ALLAH, Can Stand Up To Anything :)

ATIF RoCKxXx

Rubyat Tanu

Rubyat Tanu View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Rubyat Tanu Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2012 at 12:00 PM
                                 siya sisi..apki review bht achhii ha..i lub it...

me tu bar bar ye wala vdo dekh rai hu Qki isme aaDee bht happy najar atey ha :D lub his smile (~_~)
Atif you raise us up, to much more than we can be .. Happy Birthday my TEDDY:*

Mehak

Mehak View Drop Down
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Quote Mehak Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2012 at 1:50 PM
Originally posted by jerry AADEEz

hahaha...lol.yar hm sb k kan baj rhe the XD

LOLLOL