Aadeez Forums
Forums Tools
Mark All Post As Read
Delete Cookies

SurKshetra ATIF's REVIEW - Pg. 299

Betamakers Community Search   Calendar   Help Help  Register Register  Login Login

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 282283284285286 315>

Author

Karan.

Karan. View Drop Down
Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Karan. Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Topic: SurKshetra ATIF's REVIEW - Pg. 299
      Posted: 28 Dec 2012 at 7:45 AM
   See how himesh is looking..!! :P LOLZ..
Keep CALM
&
Keep Kaam se Kaam..

Imama

Imama View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Imama Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2012 at 8:06 AM
 AWWWWWWWWWWW POOR HIMESH. I FEEL BAD FOR HIM.

AMAIZING PERFORMANCE BY ATIF JUST WATCHED ON GEO TV'S SUPER STAR SHOW. I THINK CONCERT WAS IN DUBAI, HAVE NOT SEEN IT BEFORE.STUNNING STUFF FROM ATIF AND RAHAT JI, REALLY MADE MY DAY. Smile GEO , KHUSH RAHO AUR AYSI PERFORMANCES KARTY RAHO ATIF. GOD BLESS USmileClap
MERA AYE CHARKHA NOLAKHA KURY

Karan.

Karan. View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Karan. Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2012 at 8:13 AM
himesh ki jam ke bezatii huyi grand finale mai.. :P :D 
Keep CALM
&
Keep Kaam se Kaam..

Kino Aafe

Kino Aafe View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Kino Aafe Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2012 at 7:48 PM

waiting for the official grand finale to air..........isi liye videos nai dekhin abhi tak

tahzeeb

tahzeeb View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote tahzeeb Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2012 at 8:10 PM
abhi Big Boss pr Salman Khan ne kal k grand finale k bary m baty n sb ghr walo ne sur ksheta ka nam k bajay Atif Aslam wala show kah... Mje ye bat bht maza ki lagi Atif hi show ki jan hai..

tanha

tanha View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote tanha Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2012 at 8:31 PM

Anamika

Anamika View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Anamika Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2012 at 9:02 PM
   Another cute moment from the 28th episode....

Anamika

Anamika View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Anamika Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2012 at 9:41 PM
Angoor thode se khatte hain moment...ufff wt atti...simply loved it....

kanishk

kanishk View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote kanishk Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2012 at 10:29 PM
nice pics

Farwa

Farwa View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Farwa Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2012 at 11:02 PM
 awsum pics :)
To the world, you may be another Celebrity, But to Aadeez, you are the world. Happy Birthday Aadee

Jia Jalpari

Jia Jalpari View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Jia Jalpari Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2012 at 11:08 PM
Originally posted by Akshayaadeez

@Jia Jalpari = dis is not Teri Yaadein shrey singhal Teriyaan yaadan sung by Atif
Sun bhi liya karo ..

sunne k baad hi keh rhi hunConfused

To The WORLD You May B Another Celebrity
But To Aadeez You Are The World.
HAPPY BDAY Aadee
Congratz fr junior ROCKSTAR

IQra masood

IQra masood View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote IQra masood Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2012 at 11:39 PM
 meri nani n khala waghera atif ki aur unki team ki bht tareef krti hain jo mujhe bht acha feel hota haiSmile
atif rockSmile
Relatives who dont wish us on our birthday...
have No ri8 to contact us on our result day...

Junaid

Junaid View Drop Down
Administrator
Post Options Post Options   Quote Junaid Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2012 at 12:37 AM

I will not write a long review but i just want all the Aadeez to keep these few points in mind when they watch the finale ... 

1) throughout the finale, Atif will have one clear strategy as always ... Himesh will have no strategy and will contradict himself on many occasions ... First of all, he will support Diljaan and say that he doesnt need to sing in different zones ... Then when the jury will choose Diljaan over Yashraj, Himesh will begin to support Yashraj ... He will indirectly say that he wanted Yashraj to go forward, no Diljaan ... It completely destroyed Diljaan's confidence ... The. Later on, when the decision was about to be announced, Himesh again decided to tak Diljaan's side, that he should win over Nabeel ... Initially he said that the public is the best judge but later in when the crowd started booing him n the end (including Indians), he said that his experience says that Diljaan should win, nothing else matters ... So Himesh kept contradicting himself throughout the night ... 

2) i dont know how will the production team will potray the crowd, how much they will edit their noise and everything but i was there and if i were to describe the crowd that night, imagine a big hall filled with 5000 aadeez members ... Just imagine that, a hall filled with aadeez, Pakistani + Indians ... From the moment Atif first said "Assalamualaikum", the crowd was completely behind him, supported him 1000% ... They clapped and cheered for Atif continuously for minutes when he first came out ... No one got such cheers from anyone ... The atmosphere was electric ... Himesh tried alot through is performance to get the audience on his side but it didnt work ... Do watch out how hard Himesh will try during his performance to make the audience love him but unfortunately as soon as Himesh ended his performance, the crowd was cheering this loudly "Atif, Atif, Atif, Atif" ... The noise was deafening ... By the end of the night, Himesh was so pissed that he hardly spoke ... 

3) The first round will be between Nabeel and Mulazim, to choose who will go forward ... Similarly then Yashraj and Diljaan will compete and it will be decided b the jury wh will move forward ... Then after that the final face off will be between Nabeel and Diljaan ... The format will be such that both singers will sing 4 songs each but at the same time ... Both will be n stage and Diljaan will sing a song then Nabeel will sing ... This will happen 4 times so total 8 songs ... When the face off started, the crowd was neutral ... The first song was supposed to be semi-classical ... Diljaan sang a very simple song, obviously Punjabi ... I guess Diljaan thought that he had to sing total 4 songs so may be he wanted to save his energy for the next 3 songs, so he sang the first song without much impact ... May be in his mind he thought that he will come back stronger later but Nabeel had other plans ... So Nabeel started singing "jalun terey pyar mey" and within 1 minute, the competition was over ... It was simply over ... I will not reveal all now but dont miss all the 4 songs by Nabeel in the faceoff ... Specially the first one ... Notice how Nabeel will get more confident and comfortable with each song and how Diljaan will loose his confidence and vocals with each song ... The one thing to note is that when Nabeel will be singing his last song, the whole Pakistani team including Mulazim, Imran, Nadeem and Ameer, they will run towards the stage from the backstage and support Nabeel ... They will stand in front of the stage and dance with him during his last song ... This is the unity i was talking about ... When Diljaan was performing, no one even kmew where the rest of the Indian contestants were ... himesh never got out of his seat to advice Diljaan during the face off ... On the other hand Atif advised Nabeel after each song, told people to get Nabeel water, took care of him, keep him grounded and focused ... The team came out to support him and when the faceoff ended, Nabeel was in the crowd and Mulazim, who was just eliminated supposedly because of Nabeel, lifted Nabeel up in the air ... Ameer came and hugged him tightly as Imran was cheering loudly in the background ... The whole crowd was cheering Nabeel's name as Atif had a broad smile on his face ... It was this unity that separated the two teams on that night, that passion and that drive ... 

I will not reveal much else at the moment, i will wait and watch how it will be shown on tv ... I hope all of u enjoy the finale ... 

I used to write a review after each episode and i never thought that i will do it for each episode ... It just became my habit and second nature to write something before every Saturday ... Whether i was sick, whether i was busy in work, whether i had family stuff going on, business issues, it didnt matter, my personal problems were all very very small in front of this bigger casuse, the big picture ... I knew and realized soon that no matter what, i had to post a review every week for all the Aadeez ... And all of u had no idea, since September, how much. i have enjoyed and cherished everything i have written in this topic ... It has truly an honor ... I have always considered myself very lucky because i know that through surkshetra, i was part of something very special ... I always knew that this was an experience of a life twime and sharing that experience with all if u every week was something that i always wanted to do, something i always waited for each week ...

Edited by Junaid - 29 Dec 2012 at 12:54 AM

Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2012 at 12:46 AM
@ Junaid... your reviews have always been appreciated and loved by us all. Allah karey k apko aisey maukey bar bar miley :-) 

rameen

rameen View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote rameen Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2012 at 12:49 AM

Junaid bhai you are an absolute star! If it wasn't for your reviews and this forum, I personally may have stopped watching the show because of the prejudice jury. 

You've supported our Aadee and I'm sure you were a lucky mascot! 
Real happiness is cheap enough! Yet how dearly do we pay for its Counterfeit!

Hosea Ballou

Farwa

Farwa View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Farwa Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2012 at 1:18 AM
 @junaid mene kahin parha k finale me asha bh0sle ne atif ko kisi bt pe kaha "bigra huwa" to atif ne kaha han me ho0n bigra huwa ladla jo ho0n sbka... kia ye sahi hai?
To the world, you may be another Celebrity, But to Aadeez, you are the world. Happy Birthday Aadee

Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2012 at 1:27 AM
Thankueee sooo Muchhh Junaid bhai, FoR the Reviewww!! ..
Eeeeeee ... 2nd n 3rd Pointtt 2u bhtttttttt hy Alllaaaaa!! .. !!! Can't wait nymore 2 watch Grand Finale!! :D

Edited by Hannah - 29 Dec 2012 at 1:33 AM

rameen

rameen View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote rameen Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2012 at 1:38 AM
   The angur video link doesn't work. Could you post it pls? Jzk
Real happiness is cheap enough! Yet how dearly do we pay for its Counterfeit!

Hosea Ballou

momina

momina View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote momina Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2012 at 4:39 AM
   Thank u for sharing junaid bhai !! 

Guys check this out.     http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kdqlkqehs9Y
Aadee thank u for being who you are....thank you for loving your fans...thank you for making our country proud.......and most importantly thank you for being our rockstar <3

Imama

Imama View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Imama Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2012 at 4:48 AM
MERA AYE CHARKHA NOLAKHA KURY

Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2012 at 4:50 AM
"Atif had a broad smile on his face" dyingggg 2 watch ds scene ^_^

"were all very very small in front of this bigger casuse, the big picture ... I knew and realized soon that no matter what, i had to post a review every week for all the Aadeez" *Respect* :) i simply can't apreciate ur efortz much :) seriously agr aap na hotay tou is shw nay mjhy tou pagal kr dena tha :P may b pura dekhte b na .. Thank u so much 4 toleratin us (hope it woz not nly me who used 2 tease u olotttttttttt vd ol er cnfusnz relatd 2 surkshetra ) Stay Blesd

Edited by Tuffy aadeez - 29 Dec 2012 at 7:35 AM

Karan.

Karan. View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Karan. Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2012 at 7:33 AM
waah..!! 
Keep CALM
&
Keep Kaam se Kaam..

Jabeen

Jabeen View Drop Down
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Quote Jabeen Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2012 at 8:05 AM
Junaid bhai, Thank U Sooo Much For all the Reviews till date in this Topic..

I may not watch the Finale today or any time soon, Pata nahi kab Mauqa mile..I will wait for the time to watch Finale, to see Atif Sir's Smile, Happiness when Nabeel wins, Team Pakistan Wins..
Jitna Promos mein dekha hai, Its looking quite Amazing, aur ho bhi kyun na when Aadee is involved in it
Wish you a Very Happy Married Life

greenish.ramesh

greenish.ramesh View Drop Down
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Quote greenish.ramesh Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2012 at 8:16 AM
Am going to miss today.. :(
Atif rocks..

Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2012 at 8:35 AM
@farwa.. Mainy b Parha lol .. Is py aik article b hai Pakium.com ka.. :D bhtttt Allaaaa, Mje 2u bhttt Pasand aya lol :D ..
Agr Ap ko chaie 2u main Pm kr doan gy :P :) .. C0x pakium.com ka hai, so dunno official hai, ya unofficial .. :$ :D