Aadeez Forums
Forums Tools
Mark All Post As Read
Delete Cookies

Members Mania - AADEEZ LOVER

Betamakers Community Search   Calendar   Help Help  Register Register  Login Login

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 84858687>

Author

Khushbakht

Khushbakht View Drop Down
Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Khushbakht Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Members Mania - AADEEZ LOVER
      Posted: 23 Oct 2014 at 3:25 PM
Sorry Aadeez, I was really busy In some activities ... I'll write my review today :D
He wasn't supposed to look nice, he was a piece of art and art is supposed to make you feel a certain way.

BIBI ANGEL

BIBI ANGEL View Drop Down
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Quote BIBI ANGEL Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2014 at 8:47 PM
hahaha pouch lo ..wohi toh bata sakte hai ..n yeah I'm here for aadee just because of her Atisha
If a thousand painters worked for a thousand years they could not create a work of art as beautiful as u Happy Birthday Aadee

BIBI ANGEL

Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Quote BIBI ANGEL Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2014 at 2:47 AM
Originally posted by Khushbakht

Sorry Aadeez, I was really busy In some activities ... I'll write my review today :D
kahn gyi dear @khushbakht..waiting
If a thousand painters worked for a thousand years they could not create a work of art as beautiful as u Happy Birthday Aadee

ZAREEN.

ZAREEN. View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote ZAREEN. Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2014 at 1:05 PM
   where r uh dear khushbakht???  see am ready wid a new question 
If uh hv 2 choose b/w spicy biryani & meh.. :P wat will uh do??? 
Being patient, he invited the criticism, accepted challenges, faced rejections & raised his country's name.The man himself, ATIF ASLAM! Happy 12 years of success to the ruler of 19 million hearts.

Khushbakht

Post Options Post Options   Quote Khushbakht Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2014 at 1:27 PM
Originally posted by zoya khan

Im here :D

I would obviously chose Biryani :P and see u die slowly and slowly *EVIL LAUGH*

Just joking, I'll chose u anytime over anything <3

AADEEZ, there's some problem with this topic ... From the laptop it shows that the voting mode is on and from the mobile it shows no latest post and this is weird :P
He wasn't supposed to look nice, he was a piece of art and art is supposed to make you feel a certain way.

Khushbakht

Post Options Post Options   Quote Khushbakht Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2014 at 2:46 PM
So, here goes my review Big smile

Most of you would be knowing it that i first had the username of AADEEZ LOVER but i got it changed recently :P

I joined the forums on 10th March 2013 after many days of continuously googling, stalking and fangirling about ATIF post the grand finale of Sur Kshetra :P 

My journey so far on these forums has been B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L Heart
Whether it be posting for hours and hours or it be planning something special for Atif; whether it be sharing our experiences of talking to Atif and getting replies from him or waiting anxiously for his birthday; from Atif's 30th birthday to Atif's upcoming 32nd birthday, we have all remained a family and would remain one till the end ! In Sha Allah :) Hug

These forums have become my second home ... the posts, members, admin every single person on the forums is very special to me and they've all contributed in making my journey so merry and garish! THANK YOU SO MUCHHHH! Big smile I LOVE ALL YOU! Heart

I made many friends of whom i am sure to be in contact for the rest of my life :) Atif, obviously is the one around which this journey revolves ... he has made it immensely memorable and lucky for me! THANK YOU ATIF! Heart I would meet you one day! IA :) 

This journey can not be described as you all know that no ne of us has the words to describe the magical journey on the forums being Atif's aadeez! 
I better stop cuz i can't find words to describe it any further :) ...

P.S. Sorry for being so late in posting my review :P

Khushbakht

Post Options Post Options   Quote Khushbakht Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2014 at 2:50 PM
   I am realllyyyy sorryyy Aadeez ! I thought i was posting in this topic but i actually blindly posted in some other topic :P :/
So i posted it again here :D

I seriously need an eyesight checkup now ! Sorry for the delay and there is no problem with the forums !

And aadeez i am still the Mania Girl whereas the Celebrity needs to be voted! 

BIBI ANGEL

Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Quote BIBI ANGEL Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2014 at 6:30 PM

I am realllyyyy sorryyy Aadeez ! I thought i was posting in this topic but i actually blindly posted in some other topic :P :/
So i posted it again here :D

I seriously need an eyesight checkup now ! Sorry for the delay and there is no problem with the forums !

And aadeez i am still the Mania Girl whereas the Celebrity needs to be voted! 

Oh oh dear ..we waiting for yur reviews here but it's OK ...no need for eyesight checkup dear..it's OK and I'm again saying yur reviews are too gud and too sweetsss

ZAREEN.

ZAREEN. View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote ZAREEN. Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2014 at 11:27 AM

Originally posted by zoya khan

Im here :D

I would obviously chose Biryani :P and see u die slowly and slowly *EVIL LAUGH*

Just joking, I'll chose u anytime over anything <3

AADEEZ, there's some problem with this topic ... From the laptop it shows that the voting mode is on and from the mobile it shows no latest post and this is weird :P

Hahaha thnk uh dear! dats a sweet answer! WE ARE AADEEZ FAMILY!! da best family after our own family ;)
Being patient, he invited the criticism, accepted challenges, faced rejections & raised his country's name.The man himself, ATIF ASLAM! Happy 12 years of success to the ruler of 19 million hearts.

BarbieTashi

BarbieTashi View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote BarbieTashi Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2014 at 4:13 PM
look who is mania girl :P ....
awww sweet review n yeah u r ryt none of us cn dscrb our jrny of aadeez frms

Edited by BarbieTashi - 05 Dec 2014 at 4:14 PM
Tu KhAaS Ha
Tu KiTnA KhaAs Ha
PaKiSTaN
"LoNg LiVe PaKiStAn"

Khushbakht

Post Options Post Options   Quote Khushbakht Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2014 at 2:18 PM
   @Barbie: Aap ki hi kammi thi :P we all miss you :'D and especially ur questions !

Aadeez26

Aadeez26 View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Aadeez26 Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2015 at 11:05 AM
Girls, loved to read about your friendship n though I m new n not well connected as yet, I feel I know u all. Needless to mention, Atif is the connection! 
Have you ever  met in person? 

BIBI ANGEL

Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Quote BIBI ANGEL Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2016 at 9:04 AM
   Iss topic toh stop hi hogye ha since the last post .. 
Kyu ???? 

NAYYARA

NAYYARA View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote NAYYARA Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2016 at 10:01 AM
Let's start with the voting then?
That's not where my heart is. That's not where I can make a stand and that's not where the people who made me Atif Aslam belong.

ushna adeez

ushna adeez View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote ushna adeez Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2016 at 11:01 AM
han kro :pTongue 

NAYYARA

NAYYARA View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote NAYYARA Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2016 at 11:20 AM
I know the admins are supposed to do this, but since none of them is active, let's turn on the Voting Mode ourselves =P

My vote goes to ... Zareen! :)

Edited by NAYYARA - 18 Feb 2016 at 11:21 AM
That's not where my heart is. That's not where I can make a stand and that's not where the people who made me Atif Aslam belong.

ZAREEN.

ZAREEN. View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote ZAREEN. Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2016 at 11:07 AM
Thankyouuuuuu @Nayyara

& my vote goes to Nayyara

Edited by ZAREEN. - 05 May 2016 at 6:32 PM

BIBI ANGEL

Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Quote BIBI ANGEL Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2016 at 3:48 AM
   Zareen
   Noor us saba
   Umtul 

ZAREEN.

ZAREEN. View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote ZAREEN. Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2016 at 2:44 AM
^^Thank you appi  

s@n@m AaDeeZz

s@n@m AaDeeZz View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote s@n@m AaDeeZz Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2016 at 6:15 PM
   umtullll

Atif Aslam: Aa bhi ja sanam ... Ap exam mey

meri ankhon k halkoon k barey mey tou nahi

likhtin kahin? (smile)

Usama Xwati

Usama Xwati View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Usama Xwati Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2016 at 4:45 PM
   noureen api
Un s guftagu mn Kon jeety ga Jin ki ankhain hi kalaam krti hn

Ibelieve in Miracles' Dey Do Happen ❤♥

1 YeaR AlHumDuLiLah
aadee 😚😚

Khushbakht

Post Options Post Options   Quote Khushbakht Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2016 at 7:55 PM
Too late to vote , but my vote even goes to Zareen

Noor Us Saba

Noor Us Saba View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Noor Us Saba Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2016 at 11:26 AM
   Voting for zareen
YOU ARE ENTITLED TO YOUR OWN OPINIONS!!

ushna adeez

ushna adeez View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote ushna adeez Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2016 at 11:29 AM
my vote for zareena and noor us saba 

sayra

sayra View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote sayra Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2016 at 1:00 PM
 voting for noor n zareen
Can't wait for aadee's up coming songs
#sweetie desai weds nri
#rustom
#a flying jaat
#aadee
#excitement overloaded
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3