Aadeez Forums
Forums Tools
Mark All Post As Read
Delete Cookies

Coke Studio Season 5

Betamakers Community Search   Calendar   Help Help  Register Register  Login Login

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

Author

@^Yogna^@ View Drop Down
Groupie
Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote @^Yogna^@ Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Coke Studio Season 5
      Posted: 01 Jun 2012 at 3:18 AM
Coke Studio ..... a revolution in the world of music 

Here come the 5 epoch of the phenomenon called Coke Studio.

As we are discussing about Atif Aslam's performance as he returns back to the session, after a break of two years since Season 2 where he gave jaw dropping performance.

So here is topic where we could discuss other performance and happenings of this season of Coke Studio Season 5. 

Share your or others views, reviews, photos , radio shows and other happenings related to CS season 5.

"Atif you raise us up, to much more than we can be .. Happy Birthday AADEE !! <3"

Rabia Awan

Rabia Awan View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Rabia Awan Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2012 at 7:47 AM
   http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=SUqRXjCM8Gg
this one is nycccccccccc
Dil sambhal toh jae ga pr sambhly nae!!
tm he koi rasta dikhao na!

Dreamer

Dreamer View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Dreamer Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2012 at 8:16 AM
^^   i like it tooo :D lyrics bht Aalaaaaaaaaaaaa hain.. !!

Kaghaz Ki Kashti Pay
Lehron Ki Masti Mein
Tufanon Se Ruk Na Paya Mein
Daman Se Liptay Kaantay
Phir Bhi Dil Ne Dukh Na Baantay
Hansta Khilta, Chalta Aaya Mein
Dekho main Banjara Hoo
ATIF ASLAM !!!!!!!!!!

Dreamer

Dreamer View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Dreamer Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2012 at 8:22 AM
   SYMT tum kaho is also nice

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4iI6ccj6mw
ATIF ASLAM !!!!!!!!!!

areenA

areenA View Drop Down
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Quote areenA Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2012 at 9:46 AM
oh..separate topic fr other performances..
gud

areenA

areenA View Drop Down
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Quote areenA Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2012 at 9:49 AM
  from 1st episode i liked...Paisay da nasha.....
n charkha nolakha.....:)

on repeat..both the songs....

areenA

areenA View Drop Down
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Quote areenA Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2012 at 9:51 AM
  n dunnow abt others...bt this charkha nolakha ..has made me fan of qayaas...n especially mr. qayaas jaswall..:) umair....

waiting fr other two songs by them...

@^Yogna^@ View Drop Down
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Quote @^Yogna^@ Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2012 at 12:42 PM
 SYMT had a really refreshing sound and I also liked Bilal Khan's psychedelic rhythm ..... Chakwal Group gets a double thumbs up .....   
"Atif you raise us up, to much more than we can be .. Happy Birthday AADEE !! <3"

Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2012 at 12:33 AM
Mein nay aadee k elawa srf chakwal grp ko he suna :P n no doubt un ke performance bht achi the N about bilal... he z gud bt "LARHO MJHEY" ka mtlb smjh nae aya so song b nae suna abi tk :P nw w8in 4 uzair's performance :D

Rabia Awan

Post Options Post Options   Quote Rabia Awan Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2012 at 6:36 AM
   i am wating for farhad's performance 
*neray aaaaa*..............:P

sameen

sameen View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote sameen Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2012 at 3:07 PM
From Season 1 to the currently airing season 5, coke studio has offered the best music from Pakistan. My playlist these days is 35 selected songs from the 5 seasons of Coke Studio yet aired. however the WEIRD thing about the seasons is that Season 2 and 5 apart from the presence of Atif Aslam have been superior to the rest of the 3 seasons in all other performances.

In Season 5, Apart from Charkha Naulakha, Bohemia, SYMT & Humayoun were simply wonderful in the first episode while all the 5 songs of the second episode are already downloaded in my cell phone. its more like Atif Aslam brings luck along with Brilliant Performances to the Coke Studio :D

My rating of the 10 songs so far

1. Rabba Sacheya
  2. Charkha Naulakha
  3. Paisay Da Nasha
  4. Larho Mujhay
  5. Ishq Ap b Awalla
  6. Tum kaho
  7. Peer pavandi saan
  8. Larsha Pekhawar Ta
  9. Khabaram Raseeda
  10. Kamlee
the first 7 are TOP favourites these days!
"Atif you raise us up, to much more than we can be .. HAPPY MARRIED LIFE AADEE !! <3"

areenA

areenA View Drop Down
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Quote areenA Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2012 at 11:31 PM
  from the episode..3rd..

neray aah..by overload..iz looking electrifying..:P waiting..
n rachel ki punjabi usmein..hehe..

n school di kitaab...by bohemia

Jia Jalpari

Jia Jalpari View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Jia Jalpari Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2012 at 7:48 AM
nxt performance kya hai?/// 
To The WORLD You May B Another Celebrity
But To Aadeez You Are The World.
HAPPY BDAY Aadee
Congratz fr junior ROCKSTAR

sameen

sameen View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote sameen Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2012 at 4:31 PM
   Episode 3, an over all good work.
rachael Viccaji and Overload nailed it with Neray aah! every thing was just perfect about the song from the blend of the 2 voices to Zoe's backing vocals to the addition of trumpets and dhol to the solo of the overload guitarist and ofcourse the houseband! loved every bit of it.

Bilal khan followed with Taaray - youthful n energetic. full of driving energy had me tapping my feet through out the song

Bohemia did good too. did justice with the lyrics.

uzair jaswal was somewhat NOT upto the expectations. and hadiqa - will have to hear this atleast a couple of times more to decide whether its a good, average or bad job done!

and the BEST part is

REMAINING TWO EPISODES WILL BE FEATURING ATIF ASLAM (Y) (Y)
"Atif you raise us up, to much more than we can be .. HAPPY MARRIED LIFE AADEE !! <3"

Gazala Omer

Gazala Omer View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Gazala Omer Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2012 at 2:05 AM
*Atif* k ilawa.....hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm kisi ko suna he nahi.......
OMER my life ....!

♥ True fan of Atif Aslam ♥

Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2012 at 6:01 AM
So 4m Episode 3 Js listnd 2 "tere bin" by uzair :P
nyccccc song :) though it woz lil slw in the begining bt ovrol aalllaaa luvd dat part where he mixed "tere bin nae lagda dil mera..."  vd his own song "tere bin" ... Uzair z gud M nt his fan js tere bin he suna wa hai even dun knw abut his othr trackz :P bt mst say dat he has got so Soft n cute voice MASHALLAH ...

noureen

noureen View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote noureen Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2012 at 8:56 AM
Originally posted by Gazala Omer

*Atif* k ilawa.....hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm kisi ko suna he nahi.......
same here :P 
leave

mahi

mahi View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote mahi Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2012 at 9:53 AM
 Smile agree wid u noureen

Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2012 at 10:21 AM
Js listnd 2 "taray" by bilal... he realy disapoint me :| aftr his tribute to sir Alamgir i woz xpectng som gud performancez 4m his side bt... wel i lyk his bachana :P

areenA

areenA View Drop Down
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Quote areenA Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2012 at 12:26 PM
  FROM EPISODE 3..liked...neray aah...by overload n rachel......

.bohemia ka paisay da nasha was much better...than this school di kitaab..

@^Yogna^@ View Drop Down
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Quote @^Yogna^@ Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2012 at 3:26 AM
Overload and Rachel Viccaji was episode 3's highlight ... I loved they way they incorporated the Shadi da band and the dhol .... Super guitar work and composition .... a really pumped up song !!!

I though loved the melody of Taary but somewhere Bilal Khans voice was not mixing up but the inrto of the song is the theme for Coke Studio Season 5 !!! 

Nidya ke Paar was a bit predictable ... !! 

noureen

noureen View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote noureen Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2012 at 5:41 AM
Originally posted by mahi

Smile agree wid u noureen

:D
leave

Rabia Awan

Post Options Post Options   Quote Rabia Awan Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2012 at 1:24 PM
     check this awesome .................

..sowmya..

..sowmya.. View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote ..sowmya.. Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2012 at 6:00 PM
was waiting for this topic..bt mujhe pata nahi tha ki ye topic bana hain.. :p
will post something soon.. :)
*ATIF N AADEEZ* Two sides of same coin !!!!
~~FOREVER N EVER~~

taiba

taiba View Drop Down
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Quote taiba Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2012 at 3:06 AM
 coke studdio 5 me atif ka koi r song b ha ya bs 3 e ty..??????????????
ACHA HUA K MILA MEIN...
LUCKY HA LUCK TERA..;)