Aadeez Forums
Forums Tools
Mark All Post As Read
Delete Cookies

LEGENDS FOREVER

Betamakers Community Search   Calendar   Help Help  Register Register  Login Login

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 17>

Author

Siya.Aadeez

Siya.Aadeez View Drop Down
Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Siya.Aadeez Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Topic: LEGENDS FOREVER
      Posted: 23 Jun 2012 at 1:02 PM
  ^^Have read both...Lucky you!...To be continued..reminds me of thriller TV series where they leave the last epi at a cliffhanger!!!!! :P

Edited by Siya.Aadeez - 23 Jun 2012 at 1:03 PM

"Inactive "

Junaid

Junaid View Drop Down
Administrator
Post Options Post Options   Quote Junaid Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2012 at 1:08 PM

^^ But why r these replies so so small? Tongue

Siya.Aadeez

Siya.Aadeez View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Siya.Aadeez Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2012 at 1:12 PM
^^ Coz i am way too lazy ...to type..three replies for 3 reviews..i will post a  BIG One after the episode ends!! I mean the last part !! :)) ...

"Inactive "

sam1993

sam1993 View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote sam1993 Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2012 at 1:28 PM
wow Juanid sir great review....your Urdu is Masha Allah....these reviews are taking me 30 mins each and 2 helpers to understand the entire meaning haha....Junaid sir pls make it a bit simpler pls if u dont miind....but must admit they are awesome none the less....its like time travelling haha...we get teleported to where its all happening while reading them....oh and I have noticed that Atif keeps falling ill so often....he should take better care of himself :-)

btw Junaid sir i think one of ur prominent photos popped up in the press conference snaps haha...until now only Aadee used to know u...now all the Aadeez will also get to know u :-) hehe blue t-shirt and dark khaki cargo pants right haha :-p

Ayesha

Ayesha View Drop Down
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Quote Ayesha Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2012 at 1:34 PM
  @junaid bhai ji .. i was refreshing this page and suddenly back karne lagi toh show hua ki u posted somethin and when i saw ki its ur review mera heart was like ;;; beating mre than normal ,, dhak dhak hone lagi andaar se as mujhe suprises ka bohot tension rehta hai hamesha :( but then finally read the review :) it was wonderful experience and specially that line was very cute  """ ki bhai toh vahan nahin honge "" shows atif ji's love with his brothers :) masha'ALLAH . hope yeh pyar hamesha rahe bhaiyon aur atif ji mein .AMEEN . and ur review was very nice :) sahi mein first time i m writing any reply to review :) hamesha hi aapke reviews bohot ache hote hain ,, lagta hai ki m actually into that scene :) and maine toh imagine bhi kar liya tha the scene ki atif and sameer bhai on floor and sheraz bhai ji saying welcome to interview and all :) khud ba khud mere mind mein all scenes were going on when i was reading ur review :) very nice review .. waiting for the last part of the review :) and the hair style jo sarmad bhai ji neh and other bro's neh karwaya hai from kenya is called " braiding" i guess Stern Smile . this surprise i was already knowin gthat they got this hair style done :) but second wale ka nahin pata tha .. :) happy a lot for this new project :) and m just waiting for the plans ki atif ji neh ramadan ke liye kya planning ki hai .. i mean u said na ki he is havin something planned for this ramadan:) just waiting for that despirately :)

Edited by Ayesha - 23 Jun 2012 at 1:38 PM
To the world, you may be another Celebrity, But to Aadeez, you are the world. Happy Birthday Aadee =)

Junaid

Junaid View Drop Down
Administrator
Post Options Post Options   Quote Junaid Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2012 at 1:34 PM

Hmmm I havent really seen it, nor do I want to ... Smile

Previously I used to write all my review in English only ... Hmmm I'll try to mix it up a bit ...

Ayah

Ayah View Drop Down
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Quote Ayah Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2012 at 2:09 PM
   u know junaid when u speak about aadee a lot more is spoken beyond words..its like as if i can see him from ur eyes..:)..and there is so much love..and compassion in your words..:)
i wish i see u someday too :)..lol hope u dont do much styling..lol..coz i like simplicity..
it was too cute review.. :)..and angrezi or hindi ...urdu ..:P se kuch ne fark parta..:) dil se likhi hai..n i felt it :)..juny..kittne dhyan se dekhte ho buddy aadee ko :P..lol stalker..hhehheh :P... tc..!
woo sabar de jo tere nairey karde..!

sam1993

sam1993 View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote sam1993 Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2012 at 2:30 PM
haha @ayah you are so right...Junaid sir doesn't just look at aadee....he dissects him haha....love the details that you put in your reviews J sir...its the small things that matter more often than not you know....I mean knowing that aadee was lying on the floor and having fun...those are the moments we enjoy the most :-) thanks a lot for sharing those moments with us Junaid sir :-) really appreciate it

oh and sis Ayah....i really wasn't complaining about the urdu or english thing....its just that some of us have a bit of an issue understanding urdu or hindi u know....i love both the languages but unfortunately like many others havent had the privilege to learn them too well...more so because of being raised away from home perhaps

having said that...even if Junaid sir started writing the reviews in latin one fine morning...i would move heaven and earth to still understand them haha :-)

Nayab Khan

Nayab Khan View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Nayab Khan Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2012 at 2:59 PM
@Junaid really really nice reviews :))
I really enjoyed to read them :D
n 1 thing thnkuuu so much batany k liye k Atif youtube comments read krty hain ab me ny b cmnt krna hai videos py :D
@Ayesha aap share kro na pic Junaid sir ki press conference wali pic :P

Edited by Nayab Khan - 23 Jun 2012 at 3:00 PM
Do Pal Ka Yeh Jeevan Hai Kesy Yahan Jeena Seekhon??   

@^Yogna^@ View Drop Down
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Quote @^Yogna^@ Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2012 at 3:08 PM
@Junaid ..... its called 'Dreadlocks' .....and yeah it was pretty pleasent-shocking-surprise !!!
"Atif you raise us up, to much more than we can be .. Happy Birthday AADEE !! <3"

sam1993

sam1993 View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote sam1993 Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2012 at 3:10 PM

who is the guy on the right in the blue t-shirt?? Lets ask Junaid sir

Sumaira Fatma

Sumaira Fatma View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Sumaira Fatma Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2012 at 3:11 PM
@Junaid... Jitne amazing hamare Atif hain utni hi great apki writing hai... Aisa lagta hai ke hum bhi wahin maujood hain... Aur Atif ke baare mei MAIN kia kahun...?!
Junaid ka review 'copy/paste' toh nai kar sakti... Magar itna zarur keh sakti hun ke hamare saare marhoom Indian and Pakistani legends ke dil se Atif ke lie duaein hi nikalti hongi... Allah ta'alah unhein pal pal, har pal kaamiyabi aur khushiyon ke aur qareeb laye... Ameen...
Hats off to Junaid... Keep sharing your amazing reviews to us... May Allah always bless you forever... Ameen...
Press conference ki pictures zarur share kijyega...
...durr jitna bhi tu mujse, paas tere main...
...ab toh Aadat si hai mujhko aise jeene mei...

sam1993

sam1993 View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote sam1993 Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2012 at 3:12 PM
who's the guy in a blue t-shirt on the far right ?? hmmmm lests ask Junaid sir hehe ;-)

Sumaira Fatma

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sumaira Fatma Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2012 at 3:12 PM
@Junaid... Jitne amazing hamare Atif hain utni hi great apki writing hai... Aisa lagta hai ke hum bhi wahin maujood hain... Aur Atif ke baare mei MAIN kia kahun...?!
Junaid ka review 'copy/paste' toh nai kar sakti... Magar itna zarur keh sakti hun ke hamare saare marhoom Indian and Pakistani legends ke dil se Atif ke lie duaein hi nikalti hongi... Allah ta'alah unhein pal pal, har pal kaamiyabi aur khushiyon ke aur qareeb laye... Ameen...
Hats off to Junaid... Keep sharing your amazing reviews to us... May Allah always bless you forever... Ameen...
Press conference ki pictures zarur share kijyega...

Sumaira Fatma

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sumaira Fatma Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2012 at 3:14 PM
@Junaid... Dashing lag rahe hain blue mei... My favorite color...:)...:p...

Gazala Omer

Gazala Omer View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Gazala Omer Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2012 at 3:19 PM
Thnx alot junaid bhai.......ur gr8888 !
Aap ne hote toh ham aadeez ka kya banta...........

Junaid bhai u r looking handsome
OMER my life ....!

♥ True fan of Atif Aslam ♥

CON.

CON. View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Post Options Post Options   Quote CON. Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2012 at 3:22 PM

Happy Birthday Boss!

Ayah

Ayah View Drop Down
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Quote Ayah Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2012 at 3:24 PM
 sam baby..ur too cute when u write :) mm impressed. junaid did u notice she likes ur style ahemahem (i think u need a manager now..to manage ..hire me hire me..:P  )
 :)...
maybe i know Jsir more than u do :)..i m multilinguistic person..:)..i like learning about different cultures..people...and languages..:)..urdu is on of my fav...dream is  to learn arabic n read quran :)  to understand and interpret its essence :) unlike.translations :)..and also sanskrit..to study more authentic relgious texts :)..i wish i can :)..study indepth..:)..
wese Junaid does not dissect.. :)..lol first time im short of words..i think he just have a different way of seeing a person....hes a person who will accept u the way you are..:)..
and embrace the goodness in you :) theres so much u can learn from junaid ...
but galti junaid ki..aadee ki jagah mai bhi hoti na..:P..u never know..:P..okie.:P..
i need to talk lil ladies :P..hush hush ..:P

Aadee ki Aadeez Huda

Aadee ki Aadeez Huda View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Aadee ki Aadeez Huda Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2012 at 3:28 PM

I have NO idea what to say noww :P ... ek taraf itnii khushii hoti hai phr kahin kahin thorii thoriii udaaasiii :P .. Atif ke liye toh suchhiii ...... Poorii Aadeez Team ke liye .... :) :) :) .. 

dil se duayein nikaltii hain :) :)

That was an Awesomeee review Junaid sir :) :) Jitnii tareeef karun gii uthnnaa he kam lagey gaaa :P :P  hehehe :) itney lambey lambey reviews likhtey raha karein, Aadeez saari raat bhi perhte rahein gey na toh bhi nhii thakein gey shayadd :PP ... 

thak tou shayad jayein gey per phir neend bhii bohaat achhi aayegii .. lol

Hayee :) :) ... Atif!!! Meri dua hai ke logo ke dil mein Atif ke liye yeh pyaar aur respect aur berhtii chalii jaye :) aur humesha rahe :) aur yeh Aadeez family bhi humesha rahe .. :) 

bohaaaat saarii duayeinn dil se nikal rhii hain .. kya kya likhun :P :P ..

mera toh full stop laganey ka he dil nhii kr rhaa :) :) 

@ Ayah: mainey jesii he full stop lagaya apni post per tou tumharii post aagayii :P

hehe you're too cute :) barey achhe khayalaat hain :) honestly :) xx

@ Junaid sirr .. aur pics aur reviews ka besabriii se intezaar rahegaa aur iss baar aur bhii lambaaaa sa review likhye gaa :P :)

Edited by Aadee ki Aadeez Huda - 23 Jun 2012 at 3:33 PM
To the world you may be another celebrity but to Aadeez, you are the World. HAPPIESTEST BIRTHDAY TO YOU, AADEE! Muchhhh love.

Gazala Omer

Gazala Omer View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Gazala Omer Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2012 at 3:34 PM
AmazinGggggG !!!!
Atif looking so handsome as always *MASHALLAH*
Thnx 4sharing Con bhai
OMER my life ....!

♥ True fan of Atif Aslam ♥

Ayah

Ayah View Drop Down
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Quote Ayah Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2012 at 3:40 PM
 @huda ,,thnx for d kisses..i  feel humbled..:)..
i have so much respect for aadeez...n junaid u  too :)..
(for gurls..hahaha junaid sir looks handsome  :P.. without styling to :P )..
so the guy behind the post is equally distinct like his post ;)..

@aadeez..do u guys use this chat room options..or msn ? 
i m really looking forward to interact with as many aadeez i can :)..

Edited by Ayah - 23 Jun 2012 at 3:44 PM

sam1993

sam1993 View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote sam1993 Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2012 at 3:48 PM
hey there sis ayah...i am amazed to know how much interest you take in languages and learning new cultures...i admire multilinguistic ppl...i hold a great deal of respect for ppl like you in my heart....i too wish to do a lot of things in my lifetime...accomplish a lot...meet a lot of ppl...but considering that my mum is english and that my dad is half italian and half bengali....the chances of me mastering urdu to a level where i can understand J sir's pieces in a single go, are quite slim i'd think....but i still try to understand...and maybe its just Atif....his demeanor is such that it would probably transform everybody into a novelist of sorts....so i just wanted to dish my humble request to Junaid sir :-)

and my dear ayah...i hope to someday achieve the level of knowledge and perfection that you possess....ur like my new "oh-i-want-to-be-like-her" person :-) only if i wouldnt be rushing through my life like i am now...hmmm

and you are so right about the fact that we have so much to learn from J sir...from u...from everyone else...I hold u all in very high regards...and yes i completely agree with u on the fact that J sir does have a unique way of looking at things...."we see aadee through his eyes" wouldnt be far from the truth if i said that....so thanks for showing us our aadee...thanks for being our eyes and ears and thanks for bringing our aadee closer to us Junaid sir....thanks from the deepest nook of my heart...english urdu greek latin german french...whatever be the language ...i think we have already established the fact that Mr. Atif Aslam transcends all those barriers....so just sit back and enjoy

keep rockin :-)

Nirali

Nirali View Drop Down
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Quote Nirali Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2012 at 3:56 PM
  Ammmmmaaazzzziiiinnngggg....!!! Aur abhi to main concert ka review baaki hai!!!!!
Atif se related wo saari baatein in reviews me hai, jo har aadeez janna chahte hai...
Itna sweetly sab describe kiya hua hai, jaise k Atif ne wo promo itni saari baar suna, comments padhi, dono bhaiyo ka pyaar,  wo masti-mazaak... Sabb kuch....
I'm desperately waiting for the videos.... I m so eager to listen to those songs in the Atif Aslam style...!
Mera to jo bhi hai,
Tu hi tha, tu hi hai,
Baaki jahaan hai begaana...

ruhii

ruhii View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote ruhii Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2012 at 4:23 PM
  junaid bhai aapne jo clean description diya na aisa laga k hum waha maujood tha,aur yeh bohat intresting hai aur funny b specially aap aur sheraz bhai and also atif ka conversation.thanks for sharing
what's meant to be will finds its way

Ayah

Ayah View Drop Down
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Quote Ayah Quote  Post Reply Reply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2012 at 4:27 PM
 Sam..honestly nobody in this God green earth is perfect except Almighty himself :)..neither do i ever see even atif as perfect....:)..we are all imperfect and beautiful in our own way :)..
u flattering  me shona ( tumi o khub misti )..i have my roots in kolkata..:)..bengali literature is so rich :)..mm i used to write since childhood but i didnt know i had that talent..
i dunno its a god gift :)..i dun even know how i write..it just happens..:)...its prisitne feeling..by the way..junaid is awesome poet to...Urdu is a very classy n discreet lingo..whereas ..bengali too sweet..:)..
n punjabi so lively :)..french ..romantic ;)...every but above all the language of love is the most beautiful of all :)..without words :)..even animals understand it :)

lol y u wanna be me :P  pagal..just be you ...:)..being someone replica..makes u a wax mueseum in tussauds :P..n a wax always melts with fire..moral of the story :)

u might like me..but dont be me :)..coz ur more beautiful and gifted more than you think..u just need to discover..:) u know ..i m still learning :P..my sister she makes me do chores :P..lol meko abhi be bado ki dant sunni padti hai lol..:P

wese u can learn bengali from me...i can sing..lol......write :P...........talk ...bengali :) pretty much....

n about studying diff relegious books..m i read it coz i beleive it were written by people with noble mind and with noble objectives..n i see in the world people hate each other in the name of relegions..claiming each of their relegion is superior..so i was searching the higher truth :)..in search of truth i discovered if i study each relegions maybe i could understand..and educate myself to the true essence and esoteric view ...:)..n i felt its imp coz i didnt want when i become a mother..:) my children grow up disrespecting or hating any relegion..:)..n they would do that only if they understand all relgions ..and as mother its my  duty to teach them basic values of life :)..so i thought..:)..in order to teach i should be better student..n i guess y i am studying more..moreover its my personal spiritual pursuit :)..coming to this forum was my spritual pusuit..:)..having said so :P
a lot more to say..but i feel ill be privildged to read more of ur posts :)..thanks for bringing so much positivity on forums all of u :)

hahaha  now focus :P on junaids post..i think he has a lot more to say :)..

Go ahead smiley :)